In the help Navigator

Mind machine Navigator. Support. New session. Software updates.
Алексей Крячко__
Разработчик
Re: the help Navigator

Post by Алексей Крячко__ » Mon Dec 05, 2011 15:57

Стаc Док wrote:
Алексей Крячко__ wrote:In the Navigator before you run the session you can also stretch or shrink in increments of 1/8 of the original time
Alex! I.e. if I squeeze the session in increments of 1/8 and do it a few times, the audio file should begin to cycle faster?
Yes, that's right
although I don't see the point of jamming, if the segment is less than 1 minute, it will simply be a small pause in which there is only session. If it is more then possible.

Алексей Крячко__
Разработчик

Post by Алексей Крячко__ » Mon Dec 05, 2011 16:02

Стаc Док wrote:Alex! Proportionally will be compressed each segment session, except for the zero and the last in the number of times that we specify?
In fact, the increment of there in no time "in" and "on" a certain number of steps. You can compress or 2 times or stretch 2 times and there and there on 8 steps. When you compress one of the highlights is no violation of logic of work of the session, i.e. for example for segments shorter than 3.5 seconds can not be implemented a random change of color or phase, while for longer - maybe. When we are highly compressible session, it may begin to not work as intended, even though all of its temporal parameters were changed proportionally.

Стаc Док

Post by Стаc Док » Tue Dec 06, 2011 1:17

Alexey Kryachko Good evening! Tell me next time. In "Editor for creating sessions" is a function "add MP3". When the session is written+added an MP3 audio file in which folder to enter such written session SES or SES_SPEC?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:51

Стаc Док wrote:what folder you need to enter such written session SES or SES_SPEC?
SES_SPEC

Стаc Док

Post by Стаc Док » Tue Dec 06, 2011 14:59

Андрей Патрушев wrote:Stas Doc wrote(a):
in which folder need to bring such written session SES or SES_SPEC?

SES_SPEC

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Dec 06, 2011 19:32

Стаc Док wrote:
Андрей Патрушев wrote:In principle, can in rar to upload with him, usually fewer problems in this regard.
Andrew, Hello! If possible please do so. In the morning I again tried to load is "loaded but with errors", Andesk not even loads in addition to color, when raskrytii zapovednogo file cannot be opened because it is not even figures that you want to capture the window so that the file started to load. Thank you for Your answers. Stas Doc. PS: Now again :shock: I'll try to don't get help.zip
Flooded (ibid.).

Стаc Док

Post by Стаc Док » Tue Dec 06, 2011 22:49

Андрей Патрушев wrote:Stas Doc wrote(a):
Andrei Patrushev wrote(a):
In principle, you can in rar to upload with him, usually fewer problems in this regard.

Andrew, Hello! If possible please do so. In the morning I again tried to load is "loaded but with errors", Andesk not even loads in addition to color, when raskrytii zapovednogo file cannot be opened because it is not even figures that you want to capture the window so that the file started to load. Thank you for Your answers. Stas Doc. PS: Now try that again, you don't get help.zip

Flooded (ibid.).
Andrew, thank you! All downloaded and opened up in 7-9 seconds. :) :ay

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Fri Dec 09, 2011 17:45

Now available synchrostart the MP3 file and any session from the base.
To start choose a basic session from the folder BASESES under synchrostart player need MP3 file.
For those who have no BASESES folder ,create a new folder BASESES on the memory card in the existing map folder and move all the SES of a basic session here Session for the Navigator
This applies to buyers of Navigators who bought them earlier buying Navigator now to do nothing.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:18

Soft with help.
Release 1_0_14_0.rar
For those who have not installed vcredist_x86.exe (in short, the top installation is not working).
http://files.mail.ru/3AYUQL
To help fine rose, you need a previous version to remove the standard vindovsky Uninstaller.

Кукловод

Post by Кукловод » Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:00

Please tell me. Want to buy a second pair of headphones Chose from a range of frequencies from 5 Hz 35кГц is it worth it? And what better resistance of 50 Ohms or 250 Ohms. Anyway what settings are recommend excluding the material component?

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:08

We complete Navigator headphones with impedance of 32 ohms.The frequency range is not important.Carrier frequencies are in the range to reproduce any headphones.

Стаc Док

Post by Стаc Док » Sun Dec 18, 2011 22:03

Andrey Kabanov. Is it possible to update one item "user's Guide", namely: see page 49 of the Manual "Description of the underlying sessions", where to specify the "session Name" and "Description" for newly added sessions? Thank you for Your response.

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Sun Dec 18, 2011 22:27

Will do in the near future.

Стаc Док

Post by Стаc Док » Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:57

Андрей Кабанков wrote:will Do in the near future.
Andrew, good day! Until the end of the year time? :)

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Thu Dec 22, 2011 16:11

Alexey Kryachko promises to finish a couple of days,so a chance to make it big. :)

Стаc Док

Post by Стаc Док » Thu Dec 22, 2011 21:36

Thank you! :ay Wait. :)

Алексей Крячко__
Разработчик

Post by Алексей Крячко__ » Sun Dec 25, 2011 17:56

already done, the format of Brochure.

http://narod.ru/disk/35473754001/naviga ... 3.pdf.html

Алексей Крячко__
Разработчик

Post by Алексей Крячко__ » Sun Dec 25, 2011 17:59

Кукловод wrote:please Tell me. Want to buy a second pair of headphones Chose from a range of frequencies from 5 Hz 35кГц is it worth it? And what better resistance of 50 Ohms or 250 Ohms. Anyway what settings are recommend excluding the material component?
Of course, for the best audio binaural beats and low frequencies better than the 250 Ohm and above. Especially if you connect to the device two headphone. Usually such resistance have a high quality and expensive Studio headphones.

Кукловод

Post by Кукловод » Sun Dec 25, 2011 23:46

Алексей Крячко__ wrote:of Course, for the best audio binaural beats and low frequencies better than the 250 Ohm and above.
But with such a high resistance, to my knowledge, significantly lost volume, in view of the fact that such high resistance is not intended for iPods and portable devices.. What to do in this case?

Алексей Крячко__
Разработчик

Post by Алексей Крячко__ » Mon Dec 26, 2011 1:27

The volume level depends primarily on the sensitivity of the headphone, of how they themselves sound transmitter. I have a generally headphones with piezoelectric elements, the impedance at over 100 ohms so they have a huge sensitivity to "the Navigator," I put the volume level is less than 28 always with them, while with Explay (32 Ohms) from 33 and above.
Therefore, the only way to make sure that the fit - test. Take your phone or music player and compare headphones and your high resistance model at the same volume level. Expensive headphones allow you to check unlike sealed in polyethylene shirpotrebovsky.

Кона

Post by Кона » Tue Jan 03, 2012 23:37

Good day! I for Mind machines are a newbie, just bought a GPS, now sitting and reading topics to your questions the answers are not found.
So I ask questions.

Before buying had a conversation with a member of the "demAs".

The text about this (as I understood it):
"1. you first need to work out alpha brain waves. For this you need to listen to the session for alpha wave, every day, and do it for 21 days.
Then You will emerge as a source of relaxation, and will not be depending on the circumstances of the day.

2. Then you have to listen session for beta waves, it will give the activity the ability to actively solve problems. Also you have time to listen, not yet formed in the brain area.
Then, in a state of relaxation (working alpha waves), You will be able to dramatically solve their problem (go to the area of beta waves).

3. When these two zones will be created, must listen to a session for theta waves..."

Honestly, why the need for theta waves, I do not quite understand...

And questions here what:
1) In the instructions, at the end, which describes the session, does not specify what session for any of the waves. Or in General about the alpha-beta says nothing, or in the session referred to the alpha, Delta, and theta.... Where is session to create the alpha zones? Ie session only with alpha waves? Any session with beta waves?

2) I can see Delta waves? Which zone they create? And theta area what is needed?

I want to go by certain methods, learning zone in my brain, as "demAs," said that if you just do the theta zone "would be a cruel rebound".

In short, please tell me what and in what sequence to listen to, and where the theory of the alpha-beta-Delta-theta zones for "dummies"?

bofara

Post by bofara » Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:00

Кона wrote:...where the theory of the alpha-beta-Delta-theta zones for "dummies"?
The information is here

http://www.mindmachine.ru/articles/ all statii

http://www.mindmachine.ru/articles/meth ... on_ovd.htm - state Andrei Patrushev about waves

http://www.mindmachine.ru/articles/alfa.htm - Pro alpha waves

http://www.mindmachine.ru/articles/beta.htm - Pro beta waves

http://www.mindmachine.ru/articles/teta.htm - Pro theta

There is more information in the first link - all statii. :)

Кона

Post by Кона » Wed Jan 04, 2012 14:20

Bopara, great, thanks!

Thought, one paragraph about each wave to read, now have to be adult )))

But the question of what the first session of 21 days to listen to, what to listen to after this, still no response.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Jan 04, 2012 14:40

Кона wrote:But the question of what the first session of 21 days to listen to, what to listen to after this, still no response.
all sessions of the "r" alternating, then similarly, "c", "E", "d"...

Кона

Post by Кона » Wed Jan 04, 2012 16:20

Enabled device, I went into the Training Baseline session, there is a list: "1. Recreation - 2. Relaxation, etc. to the point 8."

went for example in paragraph 2 Relaxation, there is further "Select session", r01Nas, r01Nb, r01Nr, r01Ns, r02Nas and so on....

did not see sessions of the endings "s", "E", "d", where are they?

And when the listening session with the endings as, b, s?

Properly understood: bedtime for example include r01Nr, on the second day or the same twist, or take r02Nr, etc.?
Then instead of Relaxation take another type of the underlying session, there is also looking for the r sessions at the end of the name?

And is there some criterion that the material of the sessions, the brain learned and can move on to others with the ending "s" ?
Ie,what am I supposed to feel? That condition, called the session "r", I already included and without session? Or just listened 21 times session with "r", you can go to sessions with other endings?

And maybe there's a training manual about it, how to navigate the sessions and sustained effects when they are successful?

Or by and large no system here, and it's much easier: familiar with the flashes of the bulbs, and forward and create-invent-try?