Reprogramming of the device. New firmware version

Mind machine Navigator. Support. New session. Software updates.
Алексей Крячко__
Разработчик
Re: Reprogramming of the device. New firmware version

Post by Алексей Крячко__ » Thu Oct 02, 2014 18:54

Путешественник wrote:Hello.
Алексей Крячко__ wrote:Which option in the sound does not match for the 1st segment ?
The volume. In one of the channels from any one sound carrier is increased to 100%, what would the volume have not been exhibited in the segment. Is either to listen or to stop the session and start again. When you restart the sound, as a rule, normal. The error occurred 6 times within 18-20 days (I am using the device 2 times a day).
try otmonitoreny error. In fact, the first segment is the starting and, accordingly, there are limitations that should not be, for example, it should not start cycles, volume and brightness then gradually increase to the set values. In the last segment, too, should not be cycles.
Алексей Крячко__ wrote:the volume of the segments should be agreed when programming. Or insert transitional segments with the increase of sound by 10% and a minimum time duration.
This is very inconvenient as become noticeable noticeable abrupt amplitude changes. Very desirable would be to set editor to "smoothly" might be applicable also to the brightness of light and the amplitude of the acoustic signal.
it certainly can be done, just need to stipulate restrictions on this smooth adjustment. I had been writing what the problem is there the main : too many overlapping options, so for each adjustment do not have enough dynamic range, it turns abruptly. But I think the problem can be solved by altering the formation of the sound. All sessions previously made will be compatible.

And I would very much like to see in the next firmware versions of the device and the program editor has the opportunity to control the device directly from the editor window with the ability to play any of the segments of the created session. It would really simplified the process of programming of the device and protect the user from accidental errors.
the opportunity lies already in the device. and there is even a dll to manage and playback segments are editable on the computer. Just to the editor, we have been unable to adapt. I have such a program that allows you to start up a separate segment of the session and the session itself from the computer. Can share. All you need for it to work properly - the presence of XP or 2000 on win, despite the fact that certainly 32-bit.<

Дмитрий Никитин

Post by Дмитрий Никитин » Thu Oct 02, 2014 19:52

Алексей Крячко__ wrote:, this possibility already inherent in the device. and there is even a dll to manage and playback segments are editable on the computer. Just to the editor, we have been unable to adapt. I have such a program that allows you to start up a separate segment of the session and the session itself from the computer. Can share. All you need for it to work properly - the presence of XP or 2000 on win, despite the fact that certainly 32-bit.
Please share :)

Алексей Крячко__
Разработчик

Post by Алексей Крячко__ » Thu Oct 23, 2014 22:15

Дмитрий Никитин wrote:
Алексей Крячко__ wrote:, this possibility already inherent in the device. and there is even a dll to manage and playback segments are editable on the computer. Just to the editor, we have been unable to adapt. I have such a program that allows you to start up a separate segment of the session and the session itself from the computer. Can share. All you need for it to work properly - the presence of XP or 2000 on win, despite the fact that certainly 32-bit.
Please share :)
for you and for all those interested
https://yadi.sk/d/ValypasYcEwp5

in one of the working computers found a description on the function of the dll, however, I must say : all this information (and program) is only for professionals who are software programmers. Perhaps by joining forces we can make better software support of the device.

Путешественник

Post by Путешественник » Sun Oct 26, 2014 1:47

Alexthank you.

Tell me, in the following firmware versions will not be able to more flexibly control the colors (RGB)? Really miss white, even obtained by mixing colors.

And another question. Is it possible to make an alternative management led to a choice between 2 options stimulation:
1) to stimulate the field of view (as of now).
2) the left channel signal only in the left eye and the right only in the right?

It very much would have expanded the functionality of the device.

Алексей Крячко__
Разработчик

Post by Алексей Крячко__ » Mon Oct 27, 2014 23:52

Путешественник wrote:Alexthank you.

Tell me, in the following firmware versions will not be able to more flexibly control the colors (RGB)? Really miss white, even obtained by mixing colors.

And another question. Is it possible to make an alternative management led to a choice between 2 options stimulation:
1) to stimulate the field of view (as of now).
2) the left channel signal only in the left eye and the right only in the right?

It very much would have expanded the functionality of the device.
so about the flowers. Color, of course, possible to mix. But there are limits on the frequency of flicker for the sessions have the same white. Ie, not for all sessions this will do. secondly, color is of little consequence with the eyes closed and it determines the frequency. Third available specifically white glasses are more than a year for the Navigator.

About stimulation on the light. Now every eye is going left and right channel. It is physically so in the glasses implemented, but possible in other versions points to make the switch. Because glasses also "sewed". In those glasses, which are now and which you use - is not change.

But I was thinking of another option - on the use of points Photosonics, technically you can already perform the firmware of the Navigator in which they will be supported along with family points.

Ростислав

Post by Ростислав » Tue Oct 28, 2014 18:35

:ay about interesting

Кукловод

Re: New update program IN the "Navigator"

Post by Кукловод » Fri Nov 28, 2014 20:18

Alexey Kryachko__
Alexei, Hello. Need Your help. Successfully updated to the version of 1.16 at the time. After some time, pereustanovit WIndows. Now wanted to upgrade to 1.20. But I can't. When you connect the device to your computer it is not defined. When you run the EXE NAV-PRO. Writes device not found driver is not installed. Please help to solve this problem. What to do?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Nov 28, 2014 21:50

The driver was in the kit for flashing.

Кукловод

Post by Кукловод » Sat Nov 29, 2014 20:37

Андрей Патрушев wrote:the Driver was the kit for flashing.
Andrew, thank you. But the problem is not resolved. When updating drivers, Windows says that the driver update is not required. I tried through device Manager, update driver, and by migrating .sis file in the System32 folder-drivers. The effect is the same.
Maybe I something wrong doing?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sat Nov 29, 2014 20:39

the Puppeteer
There's also the guide for flashing Alexey writes that in this case it is necessary to first remove vindovsky driver.

Кукловод

Post by Кукловод » Sat Nov 29, 2014 21:03

Andrew, I have read the manual. The fact of the matter is that there are no old drivers.Then somehow you can screen to make?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sat Nov 29, 2014 21:16

"Before you disassemble the whole setup, check out not burnt if the fuse" (proverb) :?
- if You have a USB port?
the device operates from the power supply?
- anything else like that... :)

Кукловод

Post by Кукловод » Sat Nov 29, 2014 21:28

the USB port is working. Tried all three.The computer detects it as a flash drive and offers to scan Kaspersky anti-virus. The Navigator works from memory.

Кукловод

Post by Кукловод » Sat Nov 29, 2014 21:32

The first time when I connected I remember the bottom was a message that driver not found. And there is something else. Now when connected it does not appear. And I why-that :? set SAM-PROG AND Sam BA. Their shortcuts on my desktop.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sat Nov 29, 2014 21:38

Кукловод wrote:Computer detects it as a flash drive and offers to scan Kaspersky anti-virus.
It is impossible for the correct sequence of actions.
Reprogramming Navigator computer does not is only defined in SAM-PROG unit appears in the "Active connection" when you power on the Navigator.

Кукловод

Post by Кукловод » Sat Nov 29, 2014 21:44

:? bc So what to do?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sat Nov 29, 2014 21:45

the Puppeteer
Teach materiel. :?

Кукловод

Post by Кукловод » Sat Nov 29, 2014 22:02

))) Uzho bounces from the teeth. Maybe Alex can help? The way he Navigator shows PC connect and below *Flash disk - USB*

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sat Nov 29, 2014 22:03

the Puppeteer
Here I am again and again: "Teach materiel!"
You are all mixed up. :?

Кукловод

Post by Кукловод » Sat Nov 29, 2014 22:08

Yeah.. was in despair. :roll:

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sat Nov 29, 2014 22:13

the Puppeteer
But good?
Just read the manual about reprogramming. :wink:
And for some reason You are trying to enable communication with the computer (with the program to create sessions). By the way, it still does not work...

Энди

Post by Энди » Sun Nov 30, 2014 16:44

МОЛЧУН wrote:Alexey Kryachko
Is it possible this program to fill v-120?
What you need for this?
I have now all turned out :D :D :D ! EXE in the folder, replaced the file embed_navigator_v116.b i n embed_navigator_v120.b i n in the same EXE daddy opened the text file and the record that there is removed and instead wrote embed_navigator_v120.b i n. The reprogramming was successful I Виновс7.

Владимир Никонов 2
Автор сайта

Post by Владимир Никонов 2 » Tue Dec 02, 2014 19:15

Updated the file with the program reprogramming.
http://www.mindmachine.ru/download/navi ... mer1_0.zip
Now in this firmware by default 1.20

НРР

Post by НРР » Tue Dec 02, 2014 21:09

Not working on anderem the computer, when you run an error not Intel's chipset. Ask the second - inalaska comp. On both 7 Windows.

НРР

Post by НРР » Sat Dec 06, 2014 12:44

Firmware 1.20. Sessions from the sound of what was low or something. High cut? Before better sound.