Reprogramming of the device. New firmware version

Mind machine Navigator. Support. New session. Software updates.
Темыч
Re: Reprogramming of the device. New firmware version

Post by Темыч » Sat Mar 28, 2015 10:01

Алексей Крячко__ wrote:Good afternoon, gentlemen.
So we got to the need to replace the firmware.

About how to replace it is described in the programming instructionswhich is available here :
http://www.mindmachine.ru/download/navi ... tor1_1.pdf

Current firmware version 1.12 :
http://www.mindmachine.ru/download/navi ... r_v112.bin

Actually there is a built-in 114 sessions, introduced monitoring of battery voltage, fixed some previously discovered error made by the navigating the main menu for the ring of keys "left" and "right".

programming tool - is that the signature provided by the manufacturer of the processors. The main drawback - only works under Win2K and WinXP.
http://www.mindmachine.ru/download/navi ... tallsp.zip
There are alternative programs for programming the device via USB working under Vista and Win7, but they require testing, I do not yet dare to spread.

And here is the archive with device drivers that are required for programming. Driver work under XP/2000 ! May be required after installation of the programming device and connect the device, translated into the programming mode, the latter will not be detected and the system will need driver. You need to point to the unpacked folder from the archive.
http://www.mindmachine.ru/download/navi ... rv_isp.zip

PS
Download all 1 file
http://www.mindmachine.ru/download/navi ... amming.zip
<

Темыч

Post by Темыч » Sat Mar 28, 2015 10:02

Please tell me! when you see the possibility of reprogramming the device at a P. K. Win 8-8.1

Алексей Крячко__
Разработчик

Post by Алексей Крячко__ » Sun Mar 29, 2015 15:56

good afternoon. The latter, posted on the website programming tool is theoretically works on any windows OS, but win 8 is more complicated - there is checked the. inf file at EDS. If XP/win7 this restriction can be circumvented by just turning down the test, here doesn't work.
disable signature verification in win8 when you boot from the menu (by pressing F8). But this method is not yet tested (not on anything). when you see this note in the instructions.

Алексей Крячко__
Разработчик

Re: New update program IN the "Navigator"

Post by Алексей Крячко__ » Sun Mar 29, 2015 16:15

Воффка wrote:Alexey Kryachko__
НРР wrote:not working at anderem the computer, when you run an error not Intel's chipset. Ask the second - inalaska comp. On both 7 Windows.
The same error and I have. But only on inalaska chipset too. How can I solve the problem?
several solutions to the problem
1. program to record with this utility on a computer with compatible Intel chipset. The AMD chipsets, SiS is not considered.

2. The computer can not be changed, just put a PCI-USB adapter. For example ORIENT DC-602 to the chip VIA VT6212L. which supports normal USB 2.0 and has a proprietary driver
I this way and worked until used from 2004 to 2014 computer with Gigabyte motherboard P4 - and these Chinese motherboards have traditionally put trash. [computer change not more than 1 in 10 years]

3. to put windows XP or 2000 (or search for the computer with these OS) and use the old tool from Atmel, which is also posted here.

Темыч

Post by Темыч » Sun Mar 29, 2015 16:44

Thank you!

Алексей Крячко__
Разработчик

Post by Алексей Крячко__ » Thu Jan 07, 2016 22:31

Good day !
I want to introduce version 2 (2.1) boot loader firmware for "Navigator".
It is placed in the archive :
https://yadi.sk/d/XhnbI8H1mndVB

The principle of use is still that of version 1. That is, the folder exe to run the file 'navprog2n.exe' and the firmware name must be specified in the file 'f_write.txt'. In this same folder should be a file 'msvcp80d.dll' without it, on some computers the program will not work.
As for the driver, it can be used as the old driver from the 1st version (if you have already worked with him to change it is not necessary). On a new installation, you can specify the driver 'atm6124_cdc' in the folder DRIVER.

In General everything about the new program.
Last edited by Алексей Крячко__ on Mon Jan 11, 2016 17:42, edited 1 time in total.

Алексей Крячко__
Разработчик

Post by Алексей Крячко__ » Thu Jan 07, 2016 22:31

Now, why is was necessary to actually release. To read makes sense if suddenly programming does not work and errors occur.
1. Atmel, on the controller which made the device, has released a new revision of the controller 'B'. The previous audit was 'A'. The essence of the release was to fix some bugs. As a rule in such cases is not complete without that new errors not to make. In a result that had no errors and worked, now work is still stopped. I must say, FOR Navigator on revision B has been tested and so far no problems detected. However, the Updater IN version 1 stopped working with the new controllers.
2. Had written a new program that works with both revisions 'A' and 'B' actually is a version 2.
3. This version is tested on new computers and works without problems on 64 bit platforms XP and win7.
4. Having the problem only on older computers and 32 bit versions of XP and win2000. Program version 2 programs instruments of previous releases, where is the controller revision 'A', but will not work with revision 'B'. But similarly behaves and the proprietary Atmel new versions. Their proprietary software tightly hangs. Our software issued the error message and it closes.
5. The only thing that programmeret devices with controllers revision 'B' on older machines with 32-bit operating system is the SAM-PROG, which is no longer supported by Atmel. So if you have a new device (the late 2015-early 2016) and an old computer, I recommend to use SAM-PROG. Manual for programming with SAM-PROG here.
6. With the end of 2015 (from about November) all the instruments "Navigator" available from the controller of audit 'B', because the revision 'A' is not made.

Ростислав

Post by Ростислав » Thu Jan 07, 2016 23:09

does not start the program

Алексей Крячко__
Разработчик

Post by Алексей Крячко__ » Fri Jan 08, 2016 16:39

Ростислав wrote:does not start the program
and more ?
than under start (the type of operating system, bit width which the CPU), does the device when connected to USB in device Manager ?

Ростислав

Post by Ростислав » Fri Jan 08, 2016 17:09

Operazione 8.1 and 10, 64 Intel i7
at startup says: "could Not start application because its configuration is not correct"

Ростислав

Post by Ростислав » Fri Jan 08, 2016 17:10

the previous version runs without problems

Алексей Крячко__
Разработчик

Post by Алексей Крячко__ » Mon Jan 11, 2016 1:04

here is a slightly modified and built and rebuilt with different parameters. Called version 2.1
https://yadi.sk/d/XhnbI8H1mndVB

Try it, will work ?

Ростислав

Post by Ростислав » Mon Jan 11, 2016 1:23

this earned the unit is not hooked up yet but the app start normally

Аким

Post by Аким » Mon Jan 11, 2016 11:57

The Windows operating system.8.1, 64 Intel i5.
Firmware 1.20 is launched and versions 1 and 2.1 and 2 gives an error.
Any drivers and files requests. Stitched easily and quickly.

Алексей Крячко__
Разработчик

Post by Алексей Крячко__ » Mon Jan 11, 2016 17:41

so, then version 2.0 is removed, and a link to it. Leave version 2.1
Many thanks to all who participated in the testing program !

Ростислав

Post by Ростислав » Mon Jan 11, 2016 23:51

az
Thanks for the updates!!!!

1Андрей1

Post by 1Андрей1 » Mon Jan 18, 2016 18:55

ie on Wine 8.1 intel i5 can be sewn without worry or as lucky? :)

1Андрей1

Post by 1Андрей1 » Thu Jan 21, 2016 21:25

He checked, at your own risk. Prosilas 1.2

рустам

Post by рустам » Thu Feb 18, 2016 20:20

Can not install.Says "device not connected or driver not installed".

Алексей Крячко__
Разработчик

Post by Алексей Крячко__ » Wed Mar 02, 2016 10:27

Good afternoon, gentlemen. With the onset of calendar spring!
I venture to put two new versions of the firmware.

< version 2.0 is available for download at the link provided here from 24.03.2016 >
link to version 2.00*
https://yadi.sk/d/I4urQYFRqRpCp

A preliminary version of the manual for versions 2.00 and 2.01
https://yadi.sk/i/02xg2-K-pqBGo

In the instructions there may be inaccuracies and errors, because it is almost completely had to redo in the near future will read and if that is found - will be fixed.

About the versions.
In version 2.00 :
1) Changed menu "Training", "Player", added "Room.Gate" excluded "Working with PC" and the Training/Degree.modes.
This is made more clear structure, in the menu are grouped similar in character to function. That should make it easier to work.
2) playing the combined sessions is from "Player" and the files combined sessions you can use now playing list, playback folder, playback from the selected file - all mp3-files in the "normal" player.
3) List PL_LIST.TXT now create a folder and, if necessary, to remove, putting again the folder.
4) To the basic sessions can now be added to the playback of the audio file, similar to "Synchrostart".
5) In the "Synchrostart", as well as during the playback of the audio file and the basic session is now eliminated binding to the segment - tracks playing muted is not interrupted for some time when the next track is over - immediately starts playing the next one. This revision has long asked for - did.
6) the mode of transition between segments of "Smooth" or "Fast" (in the "sessions settings"). In the first case, allows you to make gradual changes in volume and brightness, without jumps. In the second case, everything works as before. The difference in detail in the instructions.
7) To any sessions you can use the work according to the method of EMDR/EMDR. The background color and activate this setting in "Training/setup sessions."
8) In the menu "Settings/Memory" now mode is "Work with PC". Also from this menu you can run "Early. settings" to reset all instrument settings to the original default.
9) In the produced check code is non-volatile memory - in case of damage settings are reset to the value "default". (this may be necessary when the battery is discharged and new versions, in which there are new settings and new persistent data). After you have replaced the firmware to version 2.00 or 2.01 this operation will be executed automatically when you first switch on the appliance.
10) Fixed several bugs in the interface and the program itself
11) Changed the tone of the beeper, the keyboard voicing.

Version 2.01 added to version 2.00-managing noise, which was reproduced in the session.
It is now possible to choose between 4 spectra of noise in "Training/setup sessions." You can choose based on the perception (noise is included when you select this menu item), and also according to the table descriptions (given in the instructions).
This version will be programmed only in new devices that are released, because for it to work properly requires a slight hardware revision and testing.
the link to this version deleted.<
Last edited by Алексей Крячко__ on Fri Apr 01, 2016 16:13, edited 2 times in total.

Алексей Крячко__
Разработчик

Post by Алексей Крячко__ » Wed Mar 02, 2016 10:31

рустам wrote:can Not install.Says "device not connected or driver not installed".
The appliance must be in accordance with the instructions transferred to the programming mode from the menu "Settings/memory/replace program."
Then connected to the USB cable and then enabled.
You can then run the program on the computer.
All in that order.

1Андрей1

Post by 1Андрей1 » Mon Mar 14, 2016 4:28

Reflash to 2.01 seems to work. I mean until everything is tested when you use. Was made from wine under 8.1.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:09

And I have something to do with charging: charge - removed power plug - it shows that the battery is full - switch off the device. After some time (the same day) I turn it on I get a message that battery is low - the picture Bank is empty. Charged-all the same. Firmware 2.0

рустам

Post by рустам » Thu Mar 17, 2016 9:45

Did I understand correctly that all independently recorded session on the Navigator when flashing erases?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Mar 17, 2016 10:56

рустам wrote:did I understand Correctly that all independently recorded session on the Navigator when flashing erases?
No. :?