Reprogramming of the device. New firmware version

Mind machine Navigator. Support. New session. Software updates.
Алексей Крячко__
Разработчик
Re: Reprogramming of the device. New firmware version

Post by Алексей Крячко__ » Tue Dec 20, 2011 20:26

к-13 wrote:Quite(or even very) :ay
So, you can hope and wait in the next firmware? :D :ap :D
To enter another mode from scratch is always easier and faster than complement existing ones, do not have to worry about compatibility and carry out a long test to not spoil anything we in the old possibilities.
Simple session is likely to be placed in "Training"->"Adv. regimes". Is the point from which the menu is displayed :
- create session
- start session
- edit
- remove the session

Accordingly a separate folder in the root directory will be under these sessions that I have not figured out how to call it, and it will be called (i.e. the menu item in the extra modes, too, had not yet been invented), so expect criticism and suggestions.

к-13

Post by к-13 » Tue Dec 20, 2011 20:46

Алексей Крячко__ wrote:Respectively separate folder in the root directory will be under these sessions that I have not figured out how to call it, and it will be called
This... Option above is not suitable?
к-13 wrote:editable session is stored in the device(for example in the library folder of the sessions, podrabotka USER_SES) to a file automatically named with a sequential revision number or by date created(which is slightly more convenient in terms of remembering assignments ,as in the recorder).
You can also, as in the Chinese phones, each segment of the session to save as a separate file - that is, for example in a menu session of the three fragments is called "U1" or "User1" and in the folder is "Usr1_001.usf"(as option "Usr1_beg.usf", I think 10 sessions is enough), "Usr1_002.usf" and "Usr1_003.usf"(or resp. "Usr1_end.usf") - this also has advantages - for example, a trivial renaming and copying to a different session to use good moments or simply to rearrange them.
Алексей Крячко__ wrote: (i.e. the menu item in the extra modes, too, had not yet been invented)
"Editor", "new session" or "own session" - even a pot, just not in the furnace)))

к-13

Post by к-13 » Tue Dec 20, 2011 20:53

к-13 wrote:Still have to think about how to specify the phase inversion/synphasicity sound and light, both among themselves and between the right-left channels. Because I think it will need.
In the menu with a choice of colors flashing odd string will not interfere.

Алексей Крячко__
Разработчик

Post by Алексей Крячко__ » Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:57

Well, the folder will USER_SES, but with regards to the conservation of segments sessions private I've found - question. Very bad, when you have many tiny files (and their size will be at best no more than 20 bytes), first it is inconvenient to pick and choose, and secondly spends a great space on the memory card increases data fragmentation. Traditionally, much easier to write in one file.

к-13

Post by к-13 » Wed Dec 21, 2011 14:16

All clear. It was just a suggestion, I do not insist :oops: The main thing is the mode is appeared(very much needed, 8) ), and how You implement it, by and large none of my business :? But it would be nice if the session file was read in a computer text editor(at least an empty line between the fragments and not encrypted), and even better, from the usual editor sessions(so as not to confuse already written that "I don't remember about that" :roll: ).

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Dec 22, 2011 15:07

"It is useless to multiply entities without proper reason" (William of Ockham)
Well, so why did when there is a simple and convenient editor sessions???
I understand even if to do something semi-automatic, type:
- select the drawing session (as in Sutorito), segments are generated automatically;
- select time session;
- choice of upper and lower limits of stimulation frequencies (one frequency for all rows) or ranges, either manually;
- select the color for the series (I would put one color on all the rows, but with the optional ability to automatically change or select separate columns and not in rows);
- select the octave for the carrier of the series (I would put one octave for all ranks. You can automatically post frequency 0.5 Hz) carrier frequency is automatically selected (a multiple of the stimulation frequency). If there is no technical possibility to change smoothly at the same time es and carrier, then make the change of the carrier after transfer of emergency for 10% of the previous;
- select the automatic change of phases of the emergency (I would have left only two - 0 and 180), or without it. It should be noted that the choice of protivogaz virtually doubles emergency, so it should automatically divide by two with this choice. By the way, the choice of different colors for the columns can be automatically bind to a phase of 180;
- select the automatic change of the duty cycle, or without it (I would put the automatic change without choice);
- light with sound in phase or out of phase (I would put just without common mode choice);
pink noise is always 30% from the rest of the volume, and the choice of in phase or in antiphase. It should be noted that the choice of protivogaz virtually doubles emergency, so it should automatically divide by two with this choice (since there period, it's the opposite :));
- slow modulation in Sutorito, but now for light (as ritmicheskie modulation of the music missing).
That's all.
This can be done, in fact, almost all items via the installation/removal of a tick - that is, very quickly. If you want, you can save...<

к-13

Post by к-13 » Thu Dec 22, 2011 19:47

Андрей Патрушев wrote:Well, so why did when there is a simple and convenient editor sessions???
Which does not work in Linux 8)
Andrey Vadimovich, You always bring a computer? I personally do not(and sometimes even there for weeks to look not want to - look, it happens to the forum for mind-machines, and there's a nearby branch that's creepy interesting topic, begin to dig on other sites, as a result, until half past one night staring at the monitor, and tonight had plans to meditate, to sleep early to go to the dreams work...). The dream I have pink - to have a mind-machine with a built-in editor sessions, independent of the computer. That was self-sufficient. And in the editor on the computer, to be honest, too many settings - while still consider - long infusion and to lose...

I suppose there are a set of files with gate-track player for all occasions(made with the editor in BWG and programs cooledit 2000), but to listen to the Navigator doesn't have strobe glasses for LM-ke.

Your option is also tempting, but again it is easier to add, why would he not appear :oops:

Алексей Крячко__
Разработчик

Post by Алексей Крячко__ » Sun Dec 25, 2011 17:48

Description for version 1.14 Format printing - booklet (i.e. A4 ballista).
http://narod.ru/disk/35473754001/naviga ... 3.pdf.html
This is what everyone's been waiting for, the time table and frequency of sessions. The table is vertical, since the horizontal stitching in the format of absenteeism without a very small font which is on paper difficult to read.

(trying to post from my notebook, it is not FTP client).

Алексей Крячко__
Разработчик

Post by Алексей Крячко__ » Sun Dec 25, 2011 17:55

Андрей Патрушев wrote:"it is Useless to multiply entities without proper reason" (William of Ockham)
Well, so why did when there is a simple and convenient editor sessions???
I understand even if to do something semi-automatic, type:
- select the drawing session (as in Sutorito), segments are generated automatically;
- select time session;
- choice of upper and lower limits of stimulation frequencies (one frequency for all rows) or ranges, either manually;
- select the color for the series (I would put one color on all the rows, but with the optional ability to automatically change or select separate columns and not in rows);
- select the octave for the carrier of the series (I would put one octave for all ranks. You can automatically post frequency 0.5 Hz) carrier frequency is automatically selected (a multiple of the stimulation frequency). If there is no technical possibility to change smoothly at the same time es and carrier, then make the change of the carrier after transfer of emergency for 10% of the previous;
- select the automatic change of phases of the emergency (I would have left only two - 0 and 180), or without it. It should be noted that the choice of protivogaz virtually doubles emergency, so it should automatically divide by two with this choice. By the way, the choice of different colors for the columns can be automatically bind to a phase of 180;
- select the automatic change of the duty cycle, or without it (I would put the automatic change without choice);
- light with sound in phase or out of phase (I would put just without common mode choice);
pink noise is always 30% from the rest of the volume, and the choice of in phase or in antiphase. It should be noted that the choice of protivogaz virtually doubles emergency, so it should automatically divide by two with this choice (since there period, it's the opposite :));
- slow modulation in Sutorito, but now for light (as ritmicheskie modulation of the music missing).
That's all.
This can be done, in fact, almost all items via the installation/removal of a tick - that is, very quickly. If you want, you can save...
Andrew, if you do that, it is a completely separate regime would, in any way with the "Svetlitsa" is not associated. But settings really a lot of work. Option K-13 offers easier. Only here save settings to a file like this to read normal text editor - it's a little difficult, it will be necessary to introduce some mnemonics, numbers, to write in ASCII, etc. And if so, to open it in the normal editor sessions - is the introduction of redundancy.
It is possible for example, to make generating normal sessions with some of the default settings on the unit itself, so they then editor can be edited. Well, General settings - profile changes in the frequency of stimulation, etc. first, to request and generate segments. Edit with the console, only the necessary parameters, moreover, it can be used for surgical correction of regular sessions.<

к-13

Post by к-13 » Sun Dec 25, 2011 18:58

Well, with reading comp, I got excited - this is not a prerequisite.
If so need be, you can make a separate program for such sessions to ask)))

ЗОМБИ

Post by ЗОМБИ » Sat Mar 31, 2012 23:25

Логик wrote:7ku Hate. Love XP!
+1

2noel

Post by 2noel » Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:43

In my case (M. b. will be useful):
1. Kosher configuration (= Mobile Intel 915GM Express Chipset + Intel Pentium M 750 processor + WinXP SP3).
2. AT91-ISP was established.
3. Device decided.
4. Driver (6124.sys) rose normally.
5. Virus scanning software is disabled.
6. The user has Administrator rights.
7. SAM-PROG crashes within ~1 second after startup.
8. Emergency messages in the system logs there.

SOLUTION:
Put the firmware from Safe Mode (="Safe mode"). :wiz

PS need to Love women, but software need to use :)

Павлум

Post by Павлум » Sat Jul 28, 2012 2:44

Andrei Patrushev

In the new version AMed1c1 meditation was suddenly interrupted (or so ends??). Tried twice, but I have such a weed?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:08

Paulum
Should not so.
Check...
And other AMed1?

Павлум

Post by Павлум » Sat Jul 28, 2012 11:06

Andrei Patrushev

In the section meditation two of them just like. The first works only on the bell, no matter what type of alarm was not set. So I moved on to the second, and there the type of signal doesn't change. And now listened to twice and twice when the carrier frequency goes up, the session suddenly stopped.

I want to note that on the old firmware it has happened (in other sessions), especially if the session is long, but irregular and not repeated a second time.

Павлум

Post by Павлум » Sat Jul 28, 2012 15:03

Andrei Patrushev

Tried a new "alpha trainer 2". Too abruptly. Maybe problem is still in the firmware?

Павлум

Post by Павлум » Sat Jul 28, 2012 15:15

Andrei Patrushev

Here is a specific in this session Атр2 device dies exactly 140 seconds before the end of the session (watched him from the side)

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sat Jul 28, 2012 15:38

Paulum
Yeah, looks like it's in the firmware. I do exactly the same.

Павлум

Post by Павлум » Sat Jul 28, 2012 16:11

Andrei Patrushev

Interesting so all sessions or only new, not tested?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sat Jul 28, 2012 16:36

Paulum
Only the long (I mean, a lot of segments). Apparently the firmware installed some sort of limit on the number of segments.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sat Jul 28, 2012 16:40

Here is the new library: Sessiya
You can load it into the library. From the library they like without the restrictions go...

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sat Jul 28, 2012 16:42

Павлум wrote:under meditation two of them just like. The first works only on the bell, no matter what type of alarm was not set.
How do You tell? On the oscilloscope?

Павлум

Post by Павлум » Sat Jul 28, 2012 16:56

Andrei Patrushev

Oh, I do not have thereof))
Just the sound does not change at all when switching modes, and is similar to a short runout, typically if you put the bell on any session. Of course I can be wrong :?

Воффка

Post by Воффка » Sat Jul 28, 2012 18:00

Somewhere I saw a new manual for the firmware 1.15 throw please a reference on it.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sat Jul 28, 2012 18:11