Reprogramming of the device. New firmware version

Mind machine Navigator. Support. New session. Software updates.
Мастер ДАО
Re: Reprogramming of the device. New firmware version

Post by Мастер ДАО » Thu Oct 06, 2011 23:03

Good time to all.
I ask the distinguished developer Alexey Kryachko to tell me this.
While I was busy in other issues of their existence, here on the forum, a new Firmware Navigator version 1.13 b. Unfortunately, I still is still the old firmware, namely version 1.10 and. Still did not had time to update. I have a question. Published firmware 1.13 bWhether So to say the Cumulative. That is, it in itself ALREADY CONTAINS all previous changes, And is Enough for me, JUST Over 1.10 and and to put. Or it is necessary to consistently find and deliver the first 1.12and then, and 1.13 b. Both of these firmware I have downloaded is. Here's a question I had. I'm sorry, if I repeat this question, but he something not found this explanation in a forum post. The problems with Operationkey affecting some users( so far, the possibility of this Update Only be done on XP. ) is not by definition. Because Initially to your computer, he immediately and consistently three Windows. XP, Vista and then 7-ku. Because this word of God there will be questions. In General, help to understand.
Sincerely Your Master DAO.

Алексей Крячко__
Разработчик

Post by Алексей Крячко__ » Thu Oct 06, 2011 23:22

The firmware is not put on top of something. Just removed the old (appliance when it goes into program mode and stops working until it is stitched). A new sutured. Everything described in the instructions for reprogramming. need to Flash from the latest versionit contains as a rule in itself, and all the previous changes and correcting past mistakes. Just as upgrading firmware in the future can change the menu (add new levels) or something that a user will like (and they are those changes requested to do so), whereas others may not. So you can always flash a previous version who are new do not like.

Алексей Крячко__
Разработчик

Post by Алексей Крячко__ » Thu Oct 06, 2011 23:33

One more note about the flashing.
After update of information about the latest running base session is lost. Therefore, the "Training -> last session" will not work properly immediately after flashing the new version. After flashing you must re-select your session. If the last session was run with the memory card, nothing to do, run the tool information is saved on the memory card.

Мастер ДАО

Post by Мастер ДАО » Thu Oct 06, 2011 23:59

Thank You So Much :o dear Alex, for such a detailed and thorough response. Everything was clear, understandable and in its place. Live And Learn. In the nearest time will be updated according to the update instructions and your recommendations to both me and the forum, and "poyuzat" new and advanced features of your Unique creations as Navigator :ay .
Sincerely your Master DAO.

Алексей Крячко__
Разработчик

Post by Алексей Крячко__ » Thu Dec 15, 2011 9:04

New firmware version is 1.14. The last 3 days it had been tested, obvious errors yesterday has not revealed, so post .
http://www.mindmachine.ru/download/navi ... r_v114.bin

In version 1.14, the following changes and additions.
1. Updated all built-in session and added 11 built-in sessions. Now in the device built-in 125 sessions.
2. Added the ability to change more colors for sessions, if you do not want to use more colors. Different colors are based on combinations of RGB, the intensity of which relative to each other specified time interval. Almost every two-color combination in the proportions 2:1 and 1:1, and one tricolor.
3. when playing back sessions that have more color, you can change the color of the pulse, applying different masks. Select the mask color button [ ] (the white square on the bottom right-hand button). Mask changing this key while already running session. When setting the mask to 00 - it switches off (default setting is every time I select a new session). The mask is superimposed only on the color of the pulse, not the interval between them.
4. Correct scale battery.
5. Fixed a number of minor errors in work hours-calendar and strobe decoder.
6. In the "svetanics" slow modulation imposed on the audio track can be switched off.

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Thu Dec 15, 2011 9:45

Alex and utility for Vista is not ready yet?

Sincerely, MAG.no

к-13

Post by к-13 » Thu Dec 15, 2011 12:28

Alex, tell me, can the device (or at least is test mode) to make a simple editor, so you can turn the unit at a certain frequency - directly from the device menu to select the frequency of the impact sound and light(respectively type signal and color flicker) and set the time? Just sometimes you need just a specific frequency without any bells and whistles, it would be very good, if it does not have to manipulate the cord and the computer. For example, to practice the basic condition of the method Silva - to give a frequency of 10 Hz without modification for half an hour with simultaneous scintillation LEDs(at school Silva these are the files that are giving out free)... Or just as an experiment, when appropriate practices include not ready session(which for me, for example, does not always help), and try a specific frequency and otslezhivat result.

This would be a very useful mode for menu "training".

Alternatively, you could set the start frequency for that interval and the end, so she smoothly changed - could be "the eye" to enter your current dominant frequency depending on condition and set required(say from half asleep to or Wake up from the excited to calm down a little, but not to the sleepy age :oops: )

Димас
Сотрудник mindmachine.ru

Post by Димас » Thu Dec 15, 2011 13:28

K-13
So after all the stimulation at the same unchanged frequency more than a few seconds "brings down" the brain into the theta range (included the protective function of the brain)?!

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Dec 15, 2011 14:34

K-13
I have asked Alexey "finish" Svetanics - to introduce the possibility to choose the octave to acoustic stimulation (the choice of frequency is automatic, dependent on frequency of stimulation). Then it would be possible to do what You have to offer, and more Autonomous...

к-13

Post by к-13 » Thu Dec 15, 2011 16:05

Димас wrote:K-13
So after all the stimulation at the same constant frequency of more than a few seconds "brings down" the brain into the theta range (included the protective function of the brain)?!
It's possible... But personally, I, in practice this is not met - maybe the whole point is that just because this one frequency to listen and no one will(except for fans of i-doser and others like them) - itself a such a session is very tedious to use for background and cut up music that monotonous frequency will dilute the whole range of "prettiness". Despite the built-in NAVIGATOR player, I still prefer to use external, so I did not mention the imposition on all of this input from the player.
Андрей Патрушев wrote:K-13
I have asked Alexey "finish" Svetanics - to introduce the possibility to choose the octave to acoustic stimulation (the choice of frequency is automatic, dependent on frequency of stimulation). Then it would be possible to do what You have to offer, and more Autonomous...
It was really it would be very interesting - a whole new area for experiments on myself))). And need something else to mix will disappear...

PS: by the Way, this only I have such fun(for ten minutes to wait until the page loads, in the end, re-login and password to enter again and wait until it is updated to respond) or by the forum provider is the problem?

Димас
Сотрудник mindmachine.ru

Post by Димас » Thu Dec 15, 2011 16:18

к-13 wrote:PS: by the Way, this only I have such fun(for ten minutes to wait until the page loads, in the end, re-login and password to enter again and wait until it is updated to respond) or by the forum provider is the problem?
no,I'm fine.

Алексей Крячко__
Разработчик

Post by Алексей Крячко__ » Thu Dec 15, 2011 21:20

It is possible to enter a frequency control nezumi and stimulation with the device itself. Just need to think and agree what we have to do the settings needed, what is not needed. The junk will be fixed some values, and need to change.
There task is not difficult, difficult to develop the kind of menus and settings, which would be transparent to the user, despite the fact that all generators have the sound very much.

Стаc Док

Post by Стаc Док » Fri Dec 16, 2011 17:59

Маг.нет wrote:.
Dear Alexey Kryachko__ I join issue "MAG.neta" and ask again (perhaps this question will be repeated many more times and not only me) to describe the algorithm re-programming the new firmware, namely v.114. bc The question is because I have OS W7. Thank you for Your response.

Стаc Док

Post by Стаc Док » Fri Dec 16, 2011 18:07

Dear Alexey Kryachko
к-13 wrote:Alex, tell me, can the device (or at least is test mode) to make a simple editor, so you can turn the unit at a certain frequency - directly from the device menu to select the frequency of the impact sound and light(respectively type signal and color flicker) and set the time? Just sometimes you need just a specific frequency without any bells and whistles, it would be very good, if it does not have to manipulate the cord and the computer. For example, to practice the basic condition of the method Silva - to give a frequency of 10 Hz without modification for half an hour with simultaneous scintillation LEDs(at school Silva these are the files that are giving out free)... Or just as an experiment, when appropriate practices include not ready session(which for me, for example, does not always help), and try a specific frequency and otslezhivat result.

This would be a very useful mode for menu "training".
I join the request To-13, since he long ago trying Silva and not only him. In the operation mode "synchrostart and svetanics" I'm on my way tired of You and Andrey Patrushev. But I understand that this situation concerns not only me alone.
к-13 wrote:That was really it would be very interesting - a whole new area for experiments on myself))). And need something else to mix will disappear...
Thanks for the replies.

Стаc Док

Post by Стаc Док » Mon Dec 19, 2011 18:23

Alexey Kryachko! Your answer did not wait. Of course, used W XP to work. But I would like to wait for a response. For this You another question:
Андрей Патрушев wrote:K-13
How about this item? :oops: :) You wrote that you need to negotiate the right parameters. How can I do that? Going to vote after briefing, maybe will listen to Your opinion? Waiting for Your response. Thank you for Your response.

к-13

Post by к-13 » Mon Dec 19, 2011 19:44

Алексей Крячко__ wrote:, it is Possible to enter a frequency control nezumi and stimulation with the device itself. Just need to think and agree what we have to do the settings needed, what is not needed. The junk will be fixed some values, and need to change.
There task is not difficult, difficult to develop the kind of menus and settings, which would be transparent to the user, despite the fact that all generators have the sound very much.
Maybe Andrei V. in my experience will highlight the ten most useful in this case carriers, that ready to choose(so as not to introduce buttons up/down around the range of 20-20K, although, as in hours - initially 5 zeros, each digit will be billed separately - it is also quite convenient to be), the frequency of exposure can be entered manually(there is usually 2-20 Hertz range, rarely above need, it is better, if possible smooth change from the initial value to the final and a small "swing" of frequencies around the selected values) then choose the type of signal(you can "code names" or numbers to be decrypted by the user, so as not to mold cuts or nevesela in the row of menu items), frequency, flicker, color(this may include switching modes or color schemes) and the duration of the segment -
a total of 6 menu items - enough for a simple session without the bells and whistles(and in the future you can do a session of several sections, editing each of them separately, the seventh menu editor the number of pragmata) edit session is saved in the device(for example in the library folder of the sessions, podrabotka USER_SES) to a file automatically named with a sequential revision number or by date created(which is slightly more convenient in terms of remembering assignments ,as in the recorder).
With such a system, a piece of paper-a draft and a pencil, you can do without a computer editor)))

Энди

Post by Энди » Mon Dec 19, 2011 20:12

Found a joint in 1.14 version of the program. While playing strobe records if the folder contains more than one file is selected plays only the first file and then the rest need to manually start (for example the two parts of the inner Voyager). In the first verse firmware this certainly was not in the interim is not checked.

Стаc Док

Post by Стаc Док » Mon Dec 19, 2011 21:40

Alexey Kryachko Would be handy to by pressing "left arrow"- was the release of "one step back", and key "M"- the output in the root directory, and that between the arrows there is no difference.
к-13 wrote:May, Andrey Makarevich, in my experience will highlight the ten most useful in this case carriers, that ready to choose(so as not to introduce buttons up/down around the range of 20-20K, although, as in hours - initially 5 zeros, each digit will be billed separately - it is also quite convenient to be), the frequency of exposure can be entered manually(there is usually 2-20 Hertz range, rarely above better if there is a smooth change from the initial value to the final and a small "swing" of frequencies around the selected values), then choose the type of signal(you can "code names" or numbers to be decrypted by the user, so as not to mold cuts or nevesela in the row of menu items), frequency, flicker, color(this may include switching modes or color schemes) and the duration of the segment -
a total of 6 menu items - enough for a simple session without the bells and whistles(and in the future you can do a session of several sections, editing each of them separately, the seventh menu editor the number of pragmata) edit session is saved in the device(for example in the library folder of the sessions, podrabotka USER_SES) to a file automatically named with a sequential revision number or by date created(which is slightly more convenient in terms of remembering assignments ,as in the recorder).
With such a system, a piece of paper-a draft and a pencil, you can do without a computer editor)))
And according to the above - mentioned note- it is advisable not to postpone "indefinitely" because this option is often used in the work, especially the "explorers of its interior spaces" ("user manual", p. 4)

Алексей Крячко__
Разработчик

Post by Алексей Крячко__ » Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:26

Стаc Док wrote:
Маг.нет wrote:.
Dear Alexey Kryachko__ I join issue "MAG.neta" and ask again (perhaps this question will be repeated many more times and not only me) to describe the algorithm re-programming the new firmware, namely v.114. bc The question is because I have OS W7. Thank you for Your response.
a complete program that could be used for reprogramming under Vista and W7 yet. Were made under these OS generic driver, it is also possible to use the built-in driver usbser. Both not on all computers works consistently. How we manage to achieve that the end of programming on any of the computers will fail with a blue screen and then rebooting - it will be possible to put this software to use.

Алексей Крячко__
Разработчик

Post by Алексей Крячко__ » Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:53

Стаc Док wrote:Alexey Kryachko Would be handy to by pressing "left arrow"- was the release of "one step back", and key "M"- the output in the root directory, and that between the arrows there is no difference
When working with files moving around directories is the same everywhere - pressing "enter" on the appropriate directory name, the transition between the levels from one folder to previous and getting to the root when [.] or [..]. In General and as it is usual in all OS.

now all the menus and modes M performs the same function - move to the previous menu. Key <- can it be duplicated in some modes or not, in any case, press the left arrow key has a lot of appointments depending on the menu, and M - is always the same. I don't want to disrupt the M. If you need a quick jump to a previous folder, then when you select the file it just probably makes sense to do key <-. Although when you open a folder you can press just "enter" (the default selection is set on the top of the line [.]) and we come out of the current folder.

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Tue Dec 20, 2011 12:00

Alexey thank you! Wait for the boom....

Sincerely, MAG.no

Алексей Крячко__
Разработчик

Post by Алексей Крячко__ » Tue Dec 20, 2011 12:02

Энди wrote:Found a joint in 1.14 version of the program. While playing strobe records if the folder contains more than one file is selected plays only the first file and then the rest need to manually start (for example the two parts of the inner Voyager). In the first verse firmware this certainly was not in the interim is not checked.
checked the work of this item. If you choose, for example the folder VOYAGE for playing on the keys "F" + > , the files can be played one after the other. If you go into the folder and take the first file, press the "F" and then >, then plays this file and following it. If you just select the first file (without F), he only proigryvaetsya. Jamb did not notice.

Алексей Крячко__
Разработчик

Post by Алексей Крячко__ » Tue Dec 20, 2011 12:27

к-13 wrote:
Алексей Крячко__ wrote:, it is Possible to enter a frequency control nezumi and stimulation with the device itself. Just need to think and agree what we have to do the settings needed, what is not needed. The junk will be fixed some values, and need to change.
Maybe Andrei V. in my experience will highlight the ten most useful in this case carriers, that ready to choose(so as not to introduce buttons up/down around the range of 20-20K, although, as in hours - initially 5 zeros, each digit will be billed separately - it is also quite convenient to be), the frequency of exposure can be entered manually(there is usually 2-20 Hertz range, rarely above need, it is better, if possible smooth change from the initial value to the final and a small "swing" of frequencies around the selected values) then choose the type of signal(you can "code names" or numbers to be decrypted by the user, so as not to mold cuts or nevesela in the row of menu items), frequency, flicker, color(this may include switching modes or color schemes) and the duration of the segment -
In General while so I have emerges : we have 1 activated carrier generator for each channel (left-right) + this generator stimulation. You can set the frequency with the edit at the 1 digit in the clock (a good idea). Below the line - type stimulation (signal form), lower - frequency stimulation, while a lower color scheme.
About menu might look as follows (segment number can be somewhere in the corner of the display where it won't interfere):

N (Hz): 00000
St : rectangular and.
M (Hz): 000.0 P
TS. SK : green
time (c): 3

After stimulation frequencies in the same row to select P or - she to the frequency specified in trace. the interval will change gradually or abruptly, if there is next segment.
By pressing F, for example, run the swinging frequency of stimulation for a certain % of ustanovlennuyu, and see how the screen fades and listening. When you press stop II and the value is fixed. When pressed -> go to the next segment (if not - create), when you press <- to the previous, pressing M - save and exit (to name is the date and sequence number on that date in the recorder). Thus, you have the simplest session to do.
In short, here I have a sketch yet - who cares, let the critics and offers.<

Алексей Крячко__
Разработчик

Post by Алексей Крячко__ » Tue Dec 20, 2011 12:39

Still have to think about how to specify the phase inversion/synphasicity sound and light, both among themselves and between the right-left channels. Because I think it will need.

к-13

Post by к-13 » Tue Dec 20, 2011 17:22

Quite(or even very) :ay
So, you can hope and wait in the next firmware? :D :ap :D