Reprogramming of the device. New firmware version

Mind machine Navigator. Support. New session. Software updates.
ВладимирН
Re: Reprogramming of the device. New firmware version

Post by ВладимирН » Wed May 23, 2018 20:46

Алексей Крячко__ wrote:the Letter was locked, answered you via private messages.
Alex, in Your personal message received yesterday, tried not successful and wrote a response, which may not come to You in a personal conversation forum hanging in my Outgoing sent there.

In short - Your letter did not reach because gmail is blocking emails with nested .exe, etc. On this influence does not users mailboxes. Please write to gmail with cloud links without attachments letter will reach 100%.

With the old firmware program the same problem when you try to pour the new firmware:

*** NAVIGATOR PROGRAMMING *** ( V2.1 )

1. Input file
New program : navig2_v310 . bin

2. Search Device ...

3. Test Device ... OK
Chip ver :
v2.0 Apr 30 2008 17:29:17
Test version error N 4

Well, the window still with the error Title: Error 5
(this window and the new firmware program falls)

1:1 situation with a new program

Windows 10 64bit
i7 CPU
Please note - it successfully "detecives" to the device over USB in both cases and gets the correct data from there.

Алексей Крячко__
Разработчик

Post by Алексей Крячко__ » Thu May 24, 2018 12:57

Vladimir, I received all your messages.
The fact that the instrument is determined by USB and works not onachaet that it can be programmed. Specifically this plug-in gives an error in the program library (dll) for communication to one of the queries, determining hardware compatibility. It is a proprietary library, I'll see did an update for it or not (I have it from 6.02.2015 g). Then connect and custom Linux "programmer 3" already with her.
Do you have the opportunity to spend programming the device on another computer ?

ВладимирН

Post by ВладимирН » Thu May 24, 2018 18:09

Алексей Крячко__ wrote:Vladimir, I got all your messages.
The fact that the instrument is determined by USB and works not onachaet that it can be programmed. Specifically this plug-in gives an error in the program library (dll) for communication to one of the queries, determining hardware compatibility. It is a proprietary library, I'll see did an update for it or not (I have it from 6.02.2015 g). Then connect and custom Linux "programmer 3" already with her.
Do you have the opportunity to spend programming the device on another computer ?
Can make any vindaloo machine and try with any OS what you say or if Your send is going to try too. How convenient...

ВладимирН

Post by ВладимирН » Thu May 24, 2018 18:17

I have a problem on the latest vin10 64 bit with all latest updates and nothing extra third-party

ВладимирН

Post by ВладимирН » Fri May 25, 2018 10:22

Managed to reflash to 3.10 3M programmer when copy physical machine to virtual healed and again all has repeated, but already successful. It seems there are some nuances with the hardware ports with the physical hardware implementation of the usb ports. Maybe it requires the old and slow usb Protocol and some new piece of iron about him don't already know... Thank you!

Алексей Крячко__
Разработчик

Post by Алексей Крячко__ » Sat May 26, 2018 2:38

Yes, there is USB 2.0 port. But this is not important, and as supported by the manufacturer, the USB driver CDC. And this is done in a separate library. They (or rather, the Microchip, which has absorbed the old company) after windows 8 has ceased to update it. But they have released their own software that works with any hardware including windows 10 for programming. After studying and testing I will place here links to release instructions to be able to work with him.

In General you can say : the software update now if will be produced, then less compared to the 2011-2014 years, because the functionality of the device is quite large from which many of the features users never use. But under the device (like the first version, and the new - it's all compatible) would be to create and develop the content (sessions and audio programs), and it's all on the memory card and just change.

Алексей Крячко__
Разработчик

Post by Алексей Крячко__ » Sun Dec 23, 2018 11:19

For users of Navigator-1.
Released firmware version 2.11, in fact it is version 2.01 which fixed bugs that could cause incorrect playback of some sessions. Unlike firmware 2.00 there is also the option to choose the spectrum of the background noise. The firmware works on all devices, however for release until February 2016, when you enter the menu "Room.Strobe" is a short flicker of the screen. In the most recent devices "Navigator-1" was made with hardware revision is excluded. Otherwise no changes.
the archive with the firmware is the link
https://yadi.sk/d/rvXGj95tetQHlw

Дмитрий А.

Post by Дмитрий А. » Mon Dec 24, 2018 19:20

Good day! Thank you Alexey Kryachko for the new firmware. Ask safely, visually no changes were seen (there was a firmware 2.01 b). Only when entering and exiting the menu "Room.Gate" the device snaps. That is, you hear the sound of relay switching. Is this normal? Maybe better to go back to 2.01 b?

And Alexey Kryachko, really wanted in the new firmware to see increases the functionality of the device. About your suggestions I wrote here viewtopic.php?p=185726#p185726 At least extend the functionality of the device in a player mode and enter full off noise. I highly recommend.

Алексей Крячко__
Разработчик

Post by Алексей Крячко__ » Wed Dec 26, 2018 5:01

Дмитрий А. wrote:
Mon Dec 24, 2018 19:20
. Only when entering and exiting the menu "Room.Gate" the device snaps. That is, you hear the sound of relay switching. Is this normal? Maybe better to go back to 2.01 b?
this is normal, the old firmware does not have to move. In those devices where there's no revision and still the screen flicker will happen when entrance / exit in the menu "Audiostrobe". But for the sake of a new experience something you have to sacrifice, especially as the hardware functionality of the Navigator-1 in 6 years of existence and development of the firmware was almost entirely selected, so switched to the production of a new device.
Well, to finish something and upgrade its firmware to correct the mistakes of course I will, so he is not much inferior to the new version.

Дмитрий А.

Post by Дмитрий А. » Thu Dec 27, 2018 22:32

Алексей Крячко__ wrote:
Wed Dec 26, 2018 5:01
this is normal, the old firmware does not have to move. In those devices where there's no revision and still the screen flicker will happen when entrance / exit in the menu "Audiostrobe". But for the sake of a new experience something you have to sacrifice
Understood Alex, let it remain so. Furthermore, I agree to a great sacrifice (a lot of things in Pathfinder do not need, such as a calendar, alarm clock, etc.), only brought the player control to mind, and would increase the informativeness of the LCD panel. Very much a player in Pathfinder, it turned out cropped any Chinese player for $ 1000 makes it in all respects. And please, enter still off noise at all. Personally, I like it very much hampered. Either enter the volume adjustment noise.

ВладимирН

Post by ВладимирН » Sat Jan 26, 2019 20:08

A modern computer with I7 and ДДР4 under WIn10 sees навигатор2 - if a USB2 port is connected does not see - if USB3 - mode "LOGO" - writes on the screen"NAVIGATOR" 2.0 HW ver SW ver 3.10... and all the hanging...

ВладимирН

Post by ВладимирН » Sat Jan 26, 2019 20:20

Thinking about upgrading because in moments of listening started to get some interference from time to time - like part of the sound stretches... or as a processor of the device and the retarding - rarely but dramatically frustrating hearing negative effect of listening :-(

ВладимирН

Post by ВладимирН » Sat Jan 26, 2019 22:39

It worked. The error was on my part not translated to the programming mode. Vin10 under 64 bit even the drivers don't need an extra - fine - thanks ! Now look left whether the problem is with choppy sound... I really hope that is gone...

ВладимирН

Post by ВладимирН » Sun Jan 27, 2019 15:39

Remained a strange disturbance in the audio. 3.12 although in the session Explorer climbed only 1 time...

Алексей Крячко__
Разработчик

Post by Алексей Крячко__ » Mon Jan 28, 2019 11:31

ВладимирН wrote:
Sat Jan 26, 2019 20:20
Thinking about upgrading because in moments of listening started to get some interference from time to time - like part of the sound stretches... or as a processor of the device and the retarding - rarely but dramatically frustrating hearing negative effect of listening :-(
about this kind of defect already wrote once in another thread. It is connected most likely not with firmware and memory card. And only appears on the audio sessions or when playing gate records. Try to borrow another microSD card and to move the STROBE folder completely, or at least a few records in it and test what will work.

ВладимирН

Post by ВладимирН » Fri Feb 01, 2019 19:56

Everything is fine - replace the SD card helped !
THANK you!

Алехандро

Post by Алехандро » Mon Feb 04, 2019 21:10

Please tell me if I have Navigator 1 with firmware 2.0 (not 2.01 rises due to the early date of production), version 2.11 also suitable only for a later revision of the first device? Ie, does it make sense to try to perepisyvatsya?

Алексей Крячко__
Разработчик

Post by Алексей Крячко__ » Thu Feb 07, 2019 10:59

Алехандро wrote:
Mon Feb 04, 2019 21:10
Please tell me if I have Navigator 1 with firmware 2.0 (not 2.01 rises due to the early date of production), version 2.11 also suitable only for a later revision of the first device? Ie, does it make sense to try to perepisyvatsya?
Yes, you can safely change the firmware. The difference in the work I described in the next topic, no limits she imposes.

митек

Post by митек » Sun Mar 24, 2019 1:00

Good day!

tried to reflash my Navigator 2 to version 3.12
Used Windows 7. Still nothing in the original software is not touched.

Got to paragraph 3. And no more. Windows doesn't recognize the Navigator and the driver install does not offer.
Before I turned Navigator in normal mode. Windows installed the driver and I saw the file structure of the Navigator. After transfer to the "replacement program", windows too, first time driver like myself as established. But I'm the Navigator does not see in the system. How can I call the driver installation? T. E. p. 4. or 2. the description on programming.

If I don't get out, how to return the Navigator to normal operation?

thank you
Dmitry

митек

Post by митек » Sun Mar 24, 2019 1:49

Happened on a physical windows 10.

On virtualcad did not work program. Error on the version of the chip.
Tried on Win7 and Win10.

By the way: the description of the item 2. misleading. Driver cat. installs Windows itself was sufficient. And the program worked. Ie I did not have to specifically put the driver. Yes, and nobody asked. According to the instructions, I will be prompted to install.

Navigator starts.

Thank you!

Алексей Крячко__
Разработчик

Post by Алексей Крячко__ » Fri Apr 26, 2019 16:08

митек wrote:
Sun Mar 24, 2019 1:49
Happened on a physical windows 10.

On virtualcad did not work program. Error on the version of the chip.
Tried on Win7 and Win10.

By the way: the description of the item 2. misleading. Driver cat. installs Windows itself was sufficient. And the program worked. Ie I did not have to specifically put the driver. Yes, and nobody asked. According to the instructions, I will be prompted to install.
everything from the Windows build depends. Somewhere he puts the driver, but somewhere should be indicated. The instructions are written for a time when still dominated winXP and win7, and there is no automatic installation of the driver was not.

Алексей Крячко__
Разработчик

Post by Алексей Крячко__ » Fri Apr 26, 2019 16:09

but I must say that for the mode of reprogramming the driver uses the standard USB CDC emulated COM port.

Алексей-МЦЭИВ

Post by Алексей-МЦЭИВ » Sun Jun 23, 2019 16:32

Good time. Problems, I have a version of Navigator 2 was version 3.03, I decided to upgrade to 3.13 is successful, then I think you can upgrade version 2 to 2.1. Then does not turn on, led is on, reprogram again does not work, gives an error Ерор4 device is not connected or the PD is not installed. 2 after the 2nd attempt the firmware. How to back original state? I think the point firmware 2 was superfluous. Now Navigator 2 cannot run flash. Later dropped a button in the device firmware defines start the firmware issues eror 5 program will not work. Test version eror No. 4.

On 10ke was an error eror 5 program will not work.Test version eror No. 4.

Алексей Крячко__
Разработчик

Post by Алексей Крячко__ » Fri Jul 12, 2019 0:00

Алексей-МЦЭИВ wrote:
Sun Jun 23, 2019 16:32
version Navigator 2 was version 3.03, I decided to upgrade to 3.13 is successful, then I think you can upgrade version 2 to 2.1. Then does not turn on, led is on, reprogram again does not work, gives an error Ерор4 device is not connected or the PD is not installed.
For Navigator 2 2.1 no no ! there is a hardware version 2 and it cannot be upgraded. You wrote apparently the firmware from the old (Sergo) Navigator 1 Navigator 2. It is absolutely impossible to do.
And all software versions starting from 3.03 and above. Now the current version is 3.12.