Reprogramming of the device. New firmware version

Mind machine Navigator. Support. New session. Software updates.
Алексей Крячко__
Разработчик
Re: Reprogramming of the device. New firmware version

Post by Алексей Крячко__ » Sat Jul 28, 2012 20:36

Thank you very much for the identified bug. I will understand, the situation is really unusual, check out what happens on long sessions. No restrictions on the number of segments was not introduced, the number of segments as had been previously restricted to values from 2 to 999.

Павлум

Post by Павлум » Sun Jul 29, 2012 12:13

Andrei Patrushev

Even from the library, the device refuses to lose the session to end. Or back to the previous version 14 of the firmware is necessary?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun Jul 29, 2012 12:48

Paulum
I returned. :?
And the people writes, what they all normally...

Алексей Крячко__
Разработчик

Post by Алексей Крячко__ » Sun Jul 29, 2012 15:52

Yesterday test fitted long session, both old and new. I must say that most are normally executed to the end. It opn01, ATr2, SMR, ndrfnE and several others. At the same time AMed1 always ends in the middle. Now check the table and the correctness of the translation of these sessions in the new code that link with firmware. It seems to me that such failures can occur or the incorrect programming of cycles or due to reordering of segments.
Will have a new session to test and review their code for compliance, something there not so.

Алексей Крячко__
Разработчик

Post by Алексей Крячко__ » Sun Jul 29, 2012 16:12

well, that was an error in AMed1 as guessed. The problem with the cycles. Is 1 segment in a loop, which should not be. The cycle can be at least 2 segments - the beginning (head cycle) and the end (here is 'loop'). Nested loops should not be. Session to run only cycles will not be executed, therefore, the total estimated time and the actual execution time will be different. And there we have it seems starting with the third segment almost in each segment 1 is in 'segm in the loop' . Need in the program editor sessions to remove the ability to specify 1 for this parameter. If you need to loop the execution of the same parameters, we created not 1, but two of the same segment, respectively, in the first put 2, then the machine will Loop the loop end, in the end just prescribed place (a segment number) from which it came.

In short : this is a session where there are errors with the cycles will work equally, or rather broken as it should, and when running from the SD card and when you run out of built. It needs to be redone.

Алексей Крячко__
Разработчик

Post by Алексей Крячко__ » Sun Jul 29, 2012 16:23

The session also ATr2 3 and 4 the segment is executed once cycle at 1 segment is skipped. Respectively, and the session is invalid is performed. Need to see all the new sessions on the subject where the parameter is the number of segments in cycle 1 and fix. And improve the program editor, too, so it was impossible to do.

Алексей Крячко__
Разработчик

Post by Алексей Крячко__ » Sun Jul 29, 2012 16:30

a perfect example in terms of short cycles was the old session mindheal.ses which for some reason is still included. There, the two-piece short cycles.

Кукловод

Post by Кукловод » Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:09

Tell me the version of 1.13 from can 15 install and if scheme, if not difficult to check again the reference is painfully not want to screw it up so not deshovom device.

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:18

You can install any version of firmware, regardless of the current.
Not only updated, you can go back to the old version.
Since version 1.15 only published and it revealed some errors associated with the structure added new sessions, you can not particularly in a hurry to put version 1.14.
We will correct these errors and publish corrected version, but it might not be right now, as Andrei Patrushev went on vacation, and do it on the return, though probably earlier.

Devices in the office are sold with firmware 1.14.

Кукловод

Post by Кукловод » Mon Jul 30, 2012 15:03

Understand You, Andrew. What with the promised voice recorder, remember?

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Mon Jul 30, 2012 15:27

The recorder did Alexey Kryachko clarify what the recording duration.

Алексей Крячко__
Разработчик

Post by Алексей Крячко__ » Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:00

The recorder is now 10 minutes, in some previous versions I did it at the request to 90min, seems to have been some version of 1.13 M, but in the series the firmware went. Technically it is possible to make up to 1.5 hours, i.e. 90 minutes.
At the moment there is one solution : the recorder can be corrected in version 1.15, also from this version to exclude session in which the problems discovered and make it shorter this version is fully working, and later (after about 3 weeks when the editor session will be retouched and controversial session will be subsumed will be the next version with all the sessions.)

Павлум

Post by Павлум » Tue Jul 31, 2012 18:03

Alexey Kryachko__

Alex, the point must be high in the intermediate version does not. 1.15 version with the other sessions working fine. So just 3 weeks wait and wait for the new version will be all happy :)

1Андрей1

Post by 1Андрей1 » Tue Jul 31, 2012 19:24

I have peresilka 1.15 :( Really had to warm up a bit. Still no support for Vista and 7 bad. Tell, the unstable version is so critical to put in the free download with an appropriate warning?
Yet such a proposal if in a menu, you can select a firmware update, it would be logical to introduce the undo function :evil: And then I entered, and as usual went wrong. The device does not work and it will cost you. Would cancel, there would be less of a headache.

Алексей Крячко__
Разработчик

Post by Алексей Крячко__ » Wed Aug 01, 2012 18:10

1Андрей1 wrote:I already peresilka 1.15 :( Really had to warm up a bit. Still no support for Vista and 7 bad. Tell, the unstable version is so critical to put in the free download with an appropriate warning?
critical so that the computer may be restarted with the loss of all your unsaved data. So if you don't upload something that doesn't work, instructions and warnings not all read.
1Андрей1 wrote: Yet such a proposal if in a menu, you can select a firmware update, it would be logical to introduce the undo function :evil: And then I entered, and as usual went wrong. The device does not work and it will cost you. Would cancel, there would be less of a headache.
a sign that there is a transition to the new loader program is written to bit flash memory and is not erased when power is turned off. So if you put the replace mode of the program, the device will wait download new.
In the future, of course I would like to go and make a special software for programming without the use of a proprietary bootloader, I have too many complaints. I have to accept as the firmware update is not such a frequent procedure.

Алексей Крячко__
Разработчик

Post by Алексей Крячко__ » Thu Aug 02, 2012 13:33

So, the corrected version of the 1.15 M placed here :
http://www.mindmachine.ru/download/navi ... _v115m.bin

New firmware version to the new manual, which is available here :
http://www.mindmachine.ru/download/navi ... tr1_4b.doc

Differences from 1.15 :
- removed basic session that didn't work correctly :
ATr2, ATr3, AMed1, AMed1clr
- increased the recording time of the recorder to 1 hour (you can set 1-60min).

the changes are reflected in the instructions.
who does not want to be reprogrammed again and who is not so critical, dictiona - you can just forget about these sessions and to write the firmware 1.15.

1Андрей1

Post by 1Андрей1 » Tue Aug 07, 2012 20:39

Alexey Kryachko__ Noticed such a thing. When playing starsaphire were exhibited in experimental settings different from the default. For example, 15 level statecoder, color K-Z-P In the future I changed, but now always with the settings before playing, climbs not the default and not the last one exhibited, and experimental. The recording was always one of "conductor" setting last always (4 times) put the same. the instrument has been turned off correctly. This is so conceived or a bug?
Firmware 1.15.

Энди

Post by Энди » Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:38

Did not like the feature (version 1.15) for streamdecoder with a minimum setting of sound from 45 points from me for such power do not react normally, I have worked 31, respectively, the gate effect on the glasses is not present. Offer hallway on the power of sound to make a custom not from the 45 and 20 for example.

Алексей Крячко__
Разработчик

Post by Алексей Крячко__ » Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:41

1Андрей1 wrote:Alexey Kryachko__ Noticed such a thing. When playing starsaphire were exhibited in experimental settings different from the default. For example, 15 level statecoder, color K-Z-P In the future I changed, but now always with the settings before playing, climbs not the default and not the last one exhibited, and experimental. The recording was always one of "conductor" setting last always (4 times) put the same. the instrument has been turned off correctly. This is so conceived or a bug?
Firmware 1.15.
In theory all settings are saved when you exit "player", don't know what is your mistake, I will attempt to expose, see what happens.

Алексей Крячко__
Разработчик

Post by Алексей Крячко__ » Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:41

Энди wrote:did Not like the feature (version 1.15) for streamdecoder with a minimum setting of sound from 45 points from me for such power do not react normally, I have worked 31, respectively, the gate effect on the glasses is not present. Offer hallway on the power of sound to make a custom not from the 45 and 20 for example.
At the level of =20 from the player at all gate decoder should work. I have a minimum level for threshold gate decoder 4 is around 40...42. Maybe it's you with the master volume level confused ?

Энди

Post by Энди » Wed Aug 08, 2012 13:42

Алексей Крячко__ wrote:Maybe it's you with the master volume level confused ?
Well the point is that now (firmware 1.15) when listening to for example Healing glasses do not blink, and slow shimmer colors. Previously (firmware 1.14) I, this problem was solved in this manner is no regulation of a sound on the Navigator and the arrows up down reduced the volume level to 30, well maybe 35 now I do not remember a strobe effect. Now, when I reduce the volume it has no effect, and the volume down arrow decreases only up to 45 and also has no effect.

1Андрей1

Post by 1Андрей1 » Wed Aug 08, 2012 22:33

Alexey Kryachko__
the idea all settings are saved when you exit the "player"
We can assume, the end of the writing gate and the device turns off, press "off" the correct output from the player? If so, I don't know what kind of bug. Listen, got the same junk settings. Do I understand correctly that with proper operation, the device should save the settings automatically or to always show default? In any case, I'll wait new firmware, maybe that is not so rose.

Алексей Крячко__
Разработчик

Post by Алексей Крячко__ » Thu Aug 09, 2012 1:56

1Андрей1 wrote:Alexey Kryachko__
the idea all settings are saved when you exit the "player"
We can assume, the end of the writing gate and the device turns off, press "off" the correct output from the player? If so, I don't know what kind of bug. Listen, got the same junk settings. Do I understand correctly that with proper operation, the device should save the settings automatically or to always show default? In any case, I'll wait new firmware, maybe that is not so rose.
settings should remain the same, that was the last time. I tested today with different settings - everything is stored with firmware 1.15. From playing out forcibly by pressing M. When the normal completion of playback, all the same going to happen.

Алексей Крячко__
Разработчик

Post by Алексей Крячко__ » Thu Aug 09, 2012 2:09

Энди wrote:
Алексей Крячко__ wrote:Maybe it's you with the master volume level confused ?
Well the point is that now (firmware 1.15) when listening to for example Healing glasses do not blink, and slow shimmer colors. Previously (firmware 1.14) I, this problem was solved in this manner is no regulation of a sound on the Navigator and the arrows up down reduced the volume level to 30, well maybe 35 now I do not remember a strobe effect. Now, when I reduce the volume it has no effect, and the volume down arrow decreases only up to 45 and also has no effect.
Yes, in General it is one of the limitations which I was most afraid of - getting records from which the range gate signal is blurred or its level is rather high, which opens the gate constantly decoder. Before you could control the volume with the arrow keys to compensate for all that. On the other hand, this adjustment with the arrows led to the fact that some users greatly reduced their level and strobe decoder has stopped working. The question arose : how better to make and to exclude such misunderstandings. One of the compromise options were to fix the level from the output of the player at a high enough value that the gate was always to leave a narrow range of adjustment. Now I have the idea that in addition to this you need to enter in the player with the strobe decoder operative adjustment of the threshold to adapt to record such "Healing."

Энди

Post by Энди » Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:55

Алексей Крячко__ wrote:Now I have the idea that in addition to this you need to enter in the player with the strobe decoder operative adjustment of the threshold to adapt to record such "Healing."
Well, either lower the threshold to 30, but number default leave 45 for example.