Reprogramming of the device. New firmware version

Mind machine Navigator. Support. New session. Software updates.
Алексей Крячко__
Разработчик
Re: Reprogramming of the device. New firmware version

Post by Алексей Крячко__ » Thu Mar 24, 2016 5:41

Андрей Патрушев wrote:And I have something to do with charging: charge - removed power plug - it shows that the battery is full - switch off the device. After some time (the same day) I turn it on I get a message that battery is low - the picture Bank is empty. Charged-all the same. Firmware 2.0
as with other batteries tried ? And as these batteries behaved with firmware 1.20 ? In terms of charger, nothing has changed with firmware 1.20.
I have similar things happen on batteries that have lost capacity - they can indefinitely charge, but the device is switched off very quickly.
Last edited by Алексей Крячко__ on Thu Mar 24, 2016 5:46, edited 1 time in total.

Алексей Крячко__
Разработчик

Post by Алексей Крячко__ » Thu Mar 24, 2016 5:41

Good day to all ! So, after some testing and modifications post the changed version 2.00, respectively, it will be in the archive "ver_200b.zip". To distinguish a programmed device with a modified version as I used it when displaying the splash screen is supplemented with the symbol "*" - "Ver 2.00*".
The essence of the modifications was reduced to add to menu "Configure sessions" for a new paragraph - "Cycle room", which is related to the performance sessions in the "Synchrostart". If it is set to "off" when playing sessions and audio file when the audio file ends (or the audio files in the folder - if you select a folder for playback), then just played a session without the audio file. If this item is on, after the end of the file (or the files in the folder) - it will be re-played, and so on through the cycle until the session is complete. Other modifications that change the behavior of the device in these versions was carried out.
Turning on and off loop playback of the audio file from the session in synchrostart useful when we work with files of the recorder. For example, something was said through the recorder, and with it should start a session and retry should not be - the cycle off. And Vice versa - when there is a relatively long music file, which should be the background for the session and it is desirable to reproduce again until the session is ended - then turn on the cycle. He use both modes.
The same changes made for version 2.01* that is only in new devices.

While the old manual (version 2.0), is now seen correct earlier mistakes and to make the description added in settings.

link to version 2.00*
https://yadi.sk/d/I4urQYFRqRpCp
Last edited by Алексей Крячко__ on Fri Apr 01, 2016 16:16, edited 2 times in total.

Алексей Крячко__
Разработчик

Re: New update program IN the "Navigator"

Post by Алексей Крячко__ » Thu Mar 24, 2016 5:51

рустам wrote:did I understand Correctly that all independently recorded session on the Navigator when flashing erases?
these sessions are saved on the memory card, so all will be in the place where recorded.
And in the device, as part of the firmware has only the basic session. They are in the 2.0 are the same as in 1.20, so that the latest changes did not concern them.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Mar 24, 2016 11:25

Алексей Крячко__ wrote:and with other batteries tried ?
No, not yet tried.
Алексей Крячко__ wrote:I have similar things happen on batteries that have lost capacity - they can indefinitely charge, but the device is switched off very quickly.
It is not even possible - this Navigator is my wife, and she is quite at ease with it - could the batteries "plant". :?

Воффка

Post by Воффка » Thu Mar 24, 2016 13:22

Alexey Kryachko__
Andrei Patrushev
Sorry, that is not the topic. The question is as follows:

Batteries what capacity are suitable for the Navigator? Somewhere on the forum I read that only 2000 or 2500.

Алексей Крячко__
Разработчик

Post by Алексей Крячко__ » Sat Mar 26, 2016 2:26

Воффка wrote:Alexey Kryachko__
Andrei Patrushev
Sorry, that is not the topic. The question is as follows:

Batteries what capacity are suitable for the Navigator? Somewhere on the forum I read that only 2000 or 2500.
and those others will do. The recommended capacity of 2,100 to 2,500 mAh, it's stated in the instructions (p.2.4).

Алексей Крячко__
Разработчик

Post by Алексей Крячко__ » Sat Mar 26, 2016 2:27

So, post the updated manual (Version 2.0) with fixes and takes into account recent changes in the firmware.
Download it here:
https://yadi.sk/i/cmMskfT1qV4Cm

рустам

Post by рустам » Wed Mar 30, 2016 22:38

Алексей Крячко__ wrote:the Appliance must be in accordance with the instructions transferred to the programming mode from the menu "Settings/memory/replace program."
Then connected to the USB cable and then enabled.
You can then run the program on the computer.
All in that order.
did.the device does not turn on.what to do? the lamp lights up.

рустам

Post by рустам » Wed Mar 30, 2016 22:39

Can anyone advise on the phone how to build the device?

рустам

Post by рустам » Wed Mar 30, 2016 23:09

the first time you connect writes that the program will not work then the device is not connected

рустам

Post by рустам » Wed Mar 30, 2016 23:20

the device does not work at all now what to do?

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Thu Mar 31, 2016 1:33

Rustam Tomorrow call the office. Or explain here what you did that was. Help.

Друид

Post by Друид » Sun Apr 10, 2016 18:03

Win8.1 64bit Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4510U CPU @ 2.00 GHz
I did not succeed to reprogram the unit using programmer2_1.
Steps as in instructions:
To connect the device to computer -> Activate device -> Run the program. After that, the program saw the device, but wrote that "the PROGRAM WILL NOT WORK!!!". Thereafter, until you shut down and not turn on the device again, the program at startup says that the device is not connected(or not found, don't remember exactly what it output in the program)...

On virtualke (WinXP guest) programmer1_0 also refused to work, justifying it by the fact that the processor is not Intel.
Two days spent trying to find a working algorithm for the sewing of the "Navigator".
In the result, the question arose:
What religion does not allow the developer to write the instructions on how to use the software, which releases the manufacturer of the chip, the Atmel firmware for their chips? (On the website atmel.com there's the official program for flashing and driver it description. There release dates back from March 2016. Here is the link to the page: http://www.atmel.com/tools/atmelsam-bai ... ammer.aspx or you can download here http://www.as-kit.ru/software/SAM/ and sewn, without all the problems associated with finding and using such deceased dinosaur like winxp.) After all, to write the user manual is very simple.

Друид

Post by Друид » Sun Apr 10, 2016 19:38

Алексей Крячко__ wrote:good afternoon. The latter, posted on the website programming tool is theoretically works on any windows OS, but win 8 is more complicated - there is checked the. inf file at EDS. If XP/win7 this restriction can be circumvented by just turning down the test, here doesn't work.
disable signature verification in win8 when you boot from the menu (by pressing F8). But this method is not yet tested (not on anything). when you see this note in the instructions.
have win 8.1, etc. signature verification is disabled without problems, a simple click of the mouse and keyboard, forces ordinary users. In different poduzetnik this process is a little different. This is necessary in Yandex to write the query "how to disable driver signing on windows 8" (version of Windows to specify their) and the first link will contain the answer to this question.

Иринатка

Post by Иринатка » Sat Apr 23, 2016 22:35

Bought today in the office of Navigator. Was - version 1.20 (I understand from this topic - very old version I have).
Somewhere here I read that the new version is not only posted here but also have a new batch of Navigators to sell new versions.
Don't know why I at the end of April 2016 sold Navigator with such an old version?

Иринатка

Post by Иринатка » Sat Apr 23, 2016 22:51

And even in my GPS is absent, the disks are Healing and the Journey of inner worlds. In the supplements to the written instructions "Mon" - "To the memory card pre-installed CDs (under Player, Strobe-record wav).
All climbs on this section - there are no such disks. Then generally followed up on all the sessions and the library - where they are not.

Next. He decided to listen to the noise audiostrobe program "the Normalization of blood pressure"
I listened to the end - throughout the whole record is only a subtle hiss. Glasses not included (then what's AUDIOTRON?,)
But the most interesting - no phrases and attitudes on the record wasn't at all!!! Although the description of this program refers to verbal commands, installations.

Then decided to check Shumovsky program "quit Smoking" - the same bullshit: subtle noise, the glasses don't work on it, and phrases and structures-commands and other suggestions - is not in sight!

I don't know where I got this GPS at office?!!! From the archive or what ? :)))))

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Sun Apr 24, 2016 10:02

Иринатка wrote:Bought today in the office of Navigator. Was - version 1.20 (I understand from this topic - very old version I have).
Somewhere here I read that the new version is not only posted here but also have a new batch of Navigators to sell new versions.
Don't know why I at the end of April 2016 sold Navigator with such an old version?
Please contact our office, we will understand. Or send me in PM your phone I will send to you the fellow who does the firmware of the instrument with another instrument version 2.0, if you do have version 1.2 and there was a misunderstanding.

Иринатка

Post by Иринатка » Sun Apr 24, 2016 18:23

Андрей Кабанков wrote:
Иринатка wrote:Bought today in the office of Navigator. Was - version 1.20 (I understand from this topic - very old version I have).
Please contact our office, we will understand. Or send me in PM your phone I will send to you the fellow who does the firmware of the instrument with another instrument version 2.0, if you do have version 1.2 and there was a misunderstanding.
Suddenly.... Do not even think that offer to send someone to the firmware! Ogromnoe thank you! :D
I thought I was going to have to tell you how to suffer with the new firmware (but I'm unlikely to get it, I'm not an expert on laptops :( ) I'm mentally prepared again on the other side of Moscow to shove. :cry:

Thanks again!!! Write in a personal phone!!!!

к-13

Post by к-13 » Sun Apr 24, 2016 20:01

I have is 1.16 and the like are satisfied. Can someone in a nutshell explain what I lose by not upgrading?

Иринатка

Post by Иринатка » Sun Apr 24, 2016 23:02

к-13 wrote:I Have is 1.16 and the like are satisfied. Can someone in a nutshell explain what I lose by not upgrading?
I don't know... Maybe my MM is still something wrong. There's half of the promised discs Patrushev (I have not found them ANYWHERE in the menu, even in "tip-off" of the liner, which is clearly written in the search path). There are programs from pressure and Smoking incorrect noise (only noise - and-phrases of the commands), there is a lot of uncertainty at the menu (and in the new version menu poponyatnee and..."intuitive". In short, at the moment, with improvements MM Navigator, I would like to get a "fresh" version with modifications. Still not one year has passed since its inception!
You probably "YOU" with all terms in this field and in General with the computer.tehnologiyami. You don't care.
And I'm "YOU". But that doesn't make me an outcast in this thread.
I'm glad the authors of the project work on "otslaivanie" the bend of the Navigator menu and instrukcjami (to be accessible not just to techies and "digicam"). They take into account the big demand for machine DIFFERENT categories of users, not just advanced. The typewriter was invented long ago.
Then (thank God, the founders have studied the reviews and complaints!) - they create today new, more accessible version for users. But... I've got a version almost the beginning of the development of the Navigator. May look like that - and I sell on a residual basis?
I could not understand all the wisdom, and the conglomeration of any obscure instructional tips. A bunch of file paths. A bunch of "tracks",which include -and again you leave the menu. Just some nonsense!
But now it's all things considered (I hope! Anyway, I wrote the developers latest version: "menu has become easier and easier for the average user").
Only I have the old version, I sold this (the lady in the office was in a hurry, was tired, irritated, almost did not answer any of my question, only "fingers bent" in a conversation, like "I have no time, I'm so tired of you all!" etc.).
Me by the comments here, it seemed that sitting in the office more friendly sellers :((((
So, at least, the impression here in the forum. But in person it turned out that I was some kind of "Goblin", and she "prosvetlenie" - and has learned the universal truth"; and to respond to a novice buyer is very broke, and generally disgusting".
So it is not necessary to work with clients, IMHO.
MM - POWER! So I would like to advise the developers: carefully pick up office workers, sell equipment!!
Otherwise, their sadness-fatigue-anger-personal show-off.... can scare away new users!<

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Sun Apr 24, 2016 23:51

IrinatiI found that question versions.
Some versions of the chipset do not support version 2.0
Of the devices going on some chip, some on the other. The fundamental differences of 1.2 and 2.0 no.
All of the drives you should be , I'm sure there are. Tomorrow it will show.
Memory card all electronic devices installed, so not sticking out. Take a look at your cell phone, there are memory card and SIM card. And nothing from it sticks out.
The office staff may not give you enough attention, if you come to the office when the working day is over.
You will replace the device on the other with version 2.0

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Mon Apr 25, 2016 14:27

Иринатка wrote:Just me - old version of me that one sold (the lady in the office was in a hurry, was tired, irritated, almost did not answer any of my question, only "fingers bent" in a conversation, like "I have no time, I'm so tired of you all!" etc.).Me by the comments here, it seemed that sitting in the office more welcoming sellers ((( So, at least, the impression here in the forum. But in person it turned out that I was some kind of "Goblin", and she "prosvetlenie" - and has learned the universal truth"; and to respond to a novice buyer is very broke, and generally disgusting".So it is not necessary to work with clients, IMHO. MM - POWER! So I would like to advise the developers: carefully pick up office workers, sell equipment!!Otherwise, their sadness-fatigue-anger-personal show-off.... can scare away new users!
Please forgive me, but how could we, both the employee and you explained that and how it works , and that is where in device. You're not looking at the device, not even trying to understand ,just ask questions on the prepared list of the many leaves. You of especiali forum - recommendations of Andrey Patrushev. I always and only me and Alexander, show all the points specified in the instrument, because really , some sessions kombinirovannye hard to find in the device the old versions , as they are in the first window and under-additional modes. I would have understood that there is only settings for MM. This was made by sacks -description and the path to them. Nevertheless ,my requests and questions from customers and their wishes could not be realized , not due to the fact that the developer is so lazy or harmful, and tehnicheski not yet possible. With tehnicheskoi point of view I will not explain what it is and how it is not possible to do. The developer I think I will explain to you.
I tried to stop you from not well-considered purchases, although of course you've found information on the forum, and how did you decide you understand already that you need to purchase. But from your questions that you read from a printed sheet and not a single , it was clear that I do not quite understand how the device works , what Neuroprogrammer the more you don't quite need yet. Since you still do not understand how the device works. You rested what you need is Neuroprogrammer that Patrushev recommended it. and that together you are going to use it with the Navigator. And that from to the Navigator another column is needed. Well excuse me , I'm not able to keep silent and not tell you that it is enough at first, until disks Patrushev to understand whether you do the instrument will or not.And even more Neuroprogrammer , it's for professionals who understand how to create a session . I would like knowing a lot of instruments , I would not wish to create them, as it is my brain and I'm not that expert to understand all the details that I will help and not harm.
And speakers Patrushev recommended for disks but not for MM. You can of course use them if you have an intolerance to headphones. Was previously, these pillows Sleepsonic, now they are sold out and already 5 years, for sure. Question about headphones , what should be and what Patrushev recommended? Complete with any MM headphones are what meet the standard. You asked several times about the headphones to the Navigator that they exactly correspond to what Patrushev recommended? I and Alexander will answer that what is, in the configuration of the instrument can not be. So as devices are not only simple users who do not understand the parameters of all components, but also for the most part professionals such as psychologists, doctors and many professionals who work with people , visited hot spots, the military , athletes, and school psychologists. Do you think we could, we assembled the device is not is stated ?
My "bent thumbs" as you put it, was the fact that I tried to stop from not deliberate purchases. Yes, it is possible for office is bad, not to sell goods, but to impose or to sell something that is not clear and lie dormant ,in the best case, and even in a crisis when people cannot afford to buy some DVDs. Well I'm sorry too, it was clear that you are not completely mastered the subject.
About fatigue or nervousness you are wrong...but you came into the office for purchase that day are still people. You shifted the attention of two staff to myself and was nervous that I began to work with another client. Forgive me for this, I have no right to ignore the other clients. Besides the issues you have with three sheets were printed for about two hours. You came at 15.35 , with you along came another two and they were waiting for when you finish and you will be able to work with him. They waited not nervous , even though I had to get people to go up to 16 hours of office-train... You're out of the office , 16.20 , said goodbye oboudostoronne, but in the end we are not so wrong.... :?
Customers after you have gone and not bought, as they had no time on questions - train .,although we tried to explain to them that we are not in a hurry and if you wish, we will work as we need the Rule of the office.!!!!

A big ask ,not only for newcomers but also old customers, IF you NEED a LOT to ASK , to UNDERSTAND WELL, -COME EARLY!!!!!! And no offense, if you are in the office there are other buyers, they also spent the time to get a full consultation. Or wait in the queue, or , no offense , that just work with two or three accounts at the same time.<

Иринатка

Post by Иринатка » Mon Apr 25, 2016 19:35

I have no liner with the sessions. You showed me it in the office. But whether You forgot to put it in the package if I did not pay attention :( In short, without the liner it is very difficult to find anything in the menu. Tinkering all day, but Healing Patrushev and journey through the interior.worlds were nowhere to be found.

It would be nice somewhere to put at least some sort of cheat sheet for the acronyms and names of sessions.
Separate memo-a sign or something... Eg.: "human" the full name of the disk or session and the opposite in the other column is an abbreviation in Latin letters. And so - all is loaded there. It would be a great help to the user.

I here do not understand how could the authors of the manual called names like "Healing. Down the magic river"
Down the River or something..... Abbreviated DTR. Without guide to sessions and programmes have to sit and wonder -how could you call the right composition.

Very inconvenient user manual, you can break the head before you find something there.

Иринатка

Post by Иринатка » Mon Apr 25, 2016 19:44

About headphones - I don't quite understand. I am absolutely not referring to Patrushev. Well I explained that on the website there is a topic "Discussion of headphones". I read the whole topic and comments of users. Thought a good pair of headphones that users praise on the forum, not hurt. Well I don't know what settings are in the ears of the Navigator, so I asked: can Ultrasonoscope better?

And speakers, for example, I need to work with disks and suggest headphones and speakers at the same time.
That's why I asked if you had a good nastavnik (to each ear) speaker.

Иринатка

Post by Иринатка » Mon Apr 25, 2016 21:25

Andrey Of Wild Boars !!!!
Thank you so much for sent me Alexander!
Casket just opened:in my MM was a defective decoder, and therefore did not work at all - none of the disc Patrushev, no disk noise, and Kombi-session.

We checked her -nothing :(((
He said it happens very rarely. I believe 100%, because I have so often occurs: 2 times go to shop for devices, all defective gets ME :(((((
Well, such bad luck I have, it has long been the system of life I have :cry:

Here is the parlor going to buy to take start in life. :))))

Alexander's wonderful. Spent time with me, explained a lot-showed! Thanks to him tremendously!!
Yesterday I didn't even know what to do and think, whether the old firmware or the manual is incorrect, or I'm stupid!
Upset and agressivnie here on the forum from a disorder (well, like "Healing" or at least noise "pressure" to listen to!!!!!! But it did not).

So no offense, guys :) Lily - particularly appeal to You. So I wanted to clarify, to ask, to check, but came under the closure, my fault! And when the home device did not work - completely freaked out. Sorry :?

With a new, serviceable - will begin to explore new horizons!
You've done it all, new discoveries authors and big sales office!!!