Reprogramming of the device. New firmware version

Mind machine Navigator. Support. New session. Software updates.
Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта
Re: Reprogramming of the device. New firmware version

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sat Dec 06, 2014 12:53

NRR
In regular sessions, all frequencies up to 1000Hz. So there is nothing to cut. :)

Дмитрий Никитин

Post by Дмитрий Никитин » Sat Dec 06, 2014 13:08

НРР wrote:Firmware 1.20. Sessions from the sound of what was low or something. High cut? Before better sound.
I noticed that too :) This is particularly felt in uploaded Navigator strobe disks.

НРР

Post by НРР » Sat Dec 06, 2014 13:10

Andrew well, I am far from this and therefore wrote what became low. Don't know or quiet is more appropriate. Saturation no. Back until 1.16

НРР

Post by НРР » Sat Dec 06, 2014 13:15

Дмитрий Никитин wrote:
НРР wrote:Firmware 1.20. Sessions from the sound of what was low or something. High cut? Before better sound.
I noticed that too :) This is particularly felt in uploaded Navigator strobe disks.

So not a glitch :) and obviously something has changed. Alexey Kryachko what has changed?) Back!!! :) :) :)

Кукловод

Re: New update program IN the "Navigator"

Post by Кукловод » Sat Dec 06, 2014 14:06

With the new file from Vladimir, it worked. Thank you very much. ))

Алексей Крячко__
Разработчик

Post by Алексей Крячко__ » Sun Dec 07, 2014 20:34

Кукловод wrote:USB port working. Tried all three.The computer detects it as a flash drive and offers to scan Kaspersky anti-virus. The Navigator works from memory.
it should work if the device is not set to reprogramming. You have it before you connect to computer, switch to this mode. Via Settings-> Memory->replacement program.
After you turn will be a blank screen and flashing led orange. Then connect USB and start programming. It's very simple, described in the instructions. Here I briefly outlined.

Алексей Крячко__
Разработчик

Post by Алексей Крячко__ » Sun Dec 07, 2014 20:43

НРР wrote:Andrew > well, I'm far from this and therefore wrote what became low. Don't know or quiet is more appropriate. Saturation no. Back until 1.16
At the sessions did not change anything. Version 1.20 changed the default setting for the mp3 decoder/player. To raise the lower frequency, for playback best binaural beats when they are there. And these changes are so imperceptible has to be for the average ear, that rarely it can be felt. I for example, the differences between 1.16 and 1.20 is not felt when operating as Player and play sessions (where, again, I repeat that nothing changed).

During the holidays going to finish the next version of firmware will improve the sound, including to remove some of the extremes of volume/brightness when switching segments of sessions where the different levels are programmed automatically it will all be smoothed. And "EQ" will be fixed, will make the frequency response flat.

Дмитрий Никитин

Post by Дмитрий Никитин » Sat Dec 13, 2014 15:43

Алексей Крячко__ wrote:then about the flowers. Color, of course, possible to mix. But there are limits on the frequency of flicker for the sessions have the same white.
PLEASE WHITE COLOR:) PLEASE :oops:
Алексей Крячко__ wrote:But I thought about another option - on the use of points Photosonics, technically you can already perform the firmware of the Navigator in which they will be supported along with family points.
THIS WOULD BE ALL FINE :D

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Mon Dec 15, 2014 22:17

Дмитрий Никитин wrote:Alexey Kryachko__ wrote(a):so about the flowers. Color, of course, possible to mix. But there are limits on the frequency of flicker for the sessions have the same white.PLEASE WHITE COLOR:) PLEASE
Ocici with white LEDs for a Navigator for a long time in selling.

к-13

Post by к-13 » Mon Dec 15, 2014 22:37

Алексей Крячко__ wrote:But I thought about another option - on the use of points Photosonics, technically you can already perform the firmware of the Navigator in which they will be supported along with family points.
It would be just great if it was possible to make the possibility of connecting such points is optional, so you can turn on at will - after all, this option gives a good ground for experimentation.

Путешественник

Post by Путешественник » Mon Dec 22, 2014 1:04

ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote:Ocici with white LEDs for a Navigator for a long time in selling.
It is too expensive to buy the set points for different needs. And then, I expect to obtain a completely different functional mixing white (and not only) with other colors in the palette, using the fill period.

IMHO, many things in this device and its components very damp: there is no possibility of manual control of sessions with the device itself and PC; there is no way to smoothly change the frequency and amplitude of the sound (brightness of light), the transition from segment to segment; there is no hardware support mode alternative visual stimulation (right eye - right eye, left channel - the left eye), causing quite different effects than stimulation through sight.

If it were not so obvious bugs in the console itself and its components, which I have repeatedly listed, the device was not, and he do not cover all the possibilities and does not meet the requirements of experienced users. Personally, I have noticed these shortcomings in the first day of usage, which is honestly written in the respective branches of the forum.

к-13

Post by к-13 » Mon Dec 22, 2014 15:09

Путешественник wrote:there is no hardware support mode alternative visual stimulation (right eye - right eye, left channel - the left eye), causing quite different effects than stimulation through sight.
That this is really not enough, and this could easily be addressed with this PR:
к-13 wrote:
It would be just great if it was possible to make the possibility of connecting such points is optional, so you can turn on at will - after all, this option gives a good ground for experimentation.

Путешественник

Post by Путешественник » Mon Dec 22, 2014 17:35

That would solve the problem only partially. Too much functionality will be lost in the result, and when the light hits right in the eyeball - not good. From use last mind machine from Photosonix I refused because of the fact that began to experience visual disturbances, manifested in the form of dark spots in the Central visual area of both eyes, resulting from the use of these points.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Dec 22, 2014 17:36

the Traveler
Have you been doing with your eyes open???

Путешественник

Post by Путешественник » Mon Dec 22, 2014 17:38

AndrewI never do with open eyes.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Dec 22, 2014 17:43

the Traveler
Weird. :shock: For more than 16 years of lessons (in person and 10 years, with employees), and with these glasses (Navigator recently), never anything like met... :? Here improve vision in humans has happened many times with regular training...

Путешественник

Post by Путешественник » Mon Dec 22, 2014 18:29

Nevertheless it is so. Perhaps that played a role and increased load on the eyes, due to the nature of my profession it is quite high, but glasses, I'm sure played a role. Now that everything has recovered, but I seriously was scared. And now, I only had time to put on those glasses, as the same symptoms appeared again, though for a short period of time because I immediately abandoned the case. :evil:

But with the points from the Navigator nothing of the sort occurs. The whole field of vision stays clean and clear. As I have repeatedly said, if all the deficiencies and shortcomings described earlier, would be eliminated, the this device was not. And so it is like a barrel of honey fly in the ointment. It seems to be all he's good but far from perfect. You need to bring to mind. :?

And if the new points that support all of the features that I described would be initiated. I'd like to have one instance at a significant discount, or even free. For the beta test, so to speak. As the first unsubscribed here, detailing significant problems with current firmware and making a proposal for changes in the hardware implementation of points capable of maintaining an alternative form of asynchronous photostimulation of the cerebral hemispheres. :oops:

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Dec 22, 2014 18:33

the Traveler
"After" does not mean "in consequence of". Such glasses are used abroad for Assembly micro Assembly during special breaks to rest eyes and prevent eye diseases...

Путешественник

Post by Путешественник » Mon Dec 22, 2014 18:48

With this I will not argue. Sufficient evidence based on the results of the statistical sample I have. Only subjective opinion, which is based on the fact that the form and its location, the spots were exactly like the border of the maximum illumination LEDs those points, and frequency of symptoms.

However, I note that the LEDs in the glasses of the Navigator have a safe and sound location. To me they are much more comfortable. Again subjective.

к-13

Post by к-13 » Mon Dec 22, 2014 20:31

Путешественник wrote:This would solve the problem only partially. Too much functionality will be lost as a result of,
If you need full functionality on a configurable glasses, it's much easier to make the LEDs on the harness Board conventional points, to place them where you want (though parallel stimulation, even cross, though the left-right, even though the center-periphery - I liked this Board in a Mirage - there is easily resolved, although the device and died in a market with a lot of flaws in the software part). But for most tasks enough points with truncated functionality, but the ability to play modes. Remember the time when I have to one MM was 8 different improvised points (almost every session, which is used especially liked the soft elastic glasses with headphones in the same bandage for sessions on dreaming).
Путешественник wrote: and when the light hits right in the eyeball - not good.
But it is solved in elementary - diffusion filter is placed between the pupil and the LEDs (at least the piece of white ball ping-pong table) - to eliminate eye fatigue, and added another pair of buns: over colorful images (even for public eyes), softer, more natural color for RGB LEDs...
Путешественник wrote:From the last use of a mind machine from Photosonix I refused because of the fact that began to experience visual disturbances, manifested in the form of dark spots in the Central visual area of both eyes, resulting from the use of these points.
I am also a "chip" notice to premium glasses (when at high brightness with the visualization experimented) - half an hour after the session and seemed to have been primarally, but after half a day, you enter a dark room, and the spot on the spot on the inner after purchase first glasses had to be redone (and everyone is always taught about the minimum brightness when using in premium all tasks are solved at very low brightness, even when slightly reduced and everything is gone - IMHO, she's there with too much stock).<

Путешественник

Post by Путешественник » Mon Dec 22, 2014 22:00

And I always have brightness down to barely visible flicker diminish. But that did not help.

As for the Navigator, then the most optimal variant of the control points, I would choose a software path, passing to the microcontroller output a special signal. It would be the best solution. But if it is not realizable in practice, it is possible to switch and a button or lever on the glasses. Although the second option is to be much less functional.

Self-modifying the design and purchase of new additional devices I don't consider as an option at all. The device at that price should be the ultimate and fully self-contained product.

НРР

Post by НРР » Thu Jan 15, 2015 20:28

Алексей Крячко__ wrote:
НРР wrote:Andrew > well, I'm far from this and therefore wrote what became low. Don't know or quiet is more appropriate. Saturation no. Back until 1.16
At the sessions did not change anything. Version 1.20 changed the default setting for the mp3 decoder/player. To raise the lower frequency, for playback best binaural beats when they are there. And these changes are so imperceptible has to be for the average ear, that rarely it can be felt. I for example, the differences between 1.16 and 1.20 is not felt when operating as Player and play sessions (where, again, I repeat that nothing changed).

During the holidays going to finish the next version of firmware will improve the sound, including to remove some of the extremes of volume/brightness when switching segments of sessions where the different levels are programmed automatically it will all be smoothed. And "EQ" will be fixed, will make the frequency response flat.
Alex how's the firmware are You getting on? :)

Воффка

Post by Воффка » Thu Jan 22, 2015 13:18

Alexey Kryachko__
НРР wrote:not working at anderem the computer, when you run an error not Intel's chipset. Ask the second - inalaska comp. On both 7 Windows.
The same error and I have. But only on inalaska chipset too. How can I solve the problem?

Путешественник

Post by Путешественник » Thu Jan 29, 2015 4:27

Алексей Крячко__ wrote:then about the flowers. Color, of course, possible to mix. But there are limits on the frequency of flicker for the sessions have the same white. Ie, not for all sessions this will do. secondly, color is of little consequence with the eyes closed and it determines the frequency. Third available specifically white glasses are more than a year for the Navigator.
What is the limit? I, for example, high beta and gamma I was not too interested. If you want to climb higher, the user will always be a choice to use a complicated color scheme, or use the standard three colors. But the possibility of flexible control of the color you need, and in each channel separately from the editor, using RGB color model. Color, when stimulated, can be very informative, especially if you use fill color.

Plus to all the above, you need to add the ability to generalizirovanny the frequency of visual stimulation on all channels, linking it to one of the stimulation frequencies of sound. Smoothly move the volume and frequency of carriers. It would be very convenient, if not more.

Still, you have to try to find and fix bugs in the firmware! :)

Алексей Крячко__
Разработчик

Post by Алексей Крячко__ » Wed Feb 04, 2015 5:50

Путешественник wrote:what is the limit? I, for example, high beta and gamma I was not too interested. If you want to climb higher, the user will always be a choice to use a complicated color scheme, or use the standard three colors.
Still, you have to try to find and fix bugs in the firmware! :)
Yes, a complex color scheme will require a lower update rate of the flowers, respectively the beta and gamma will not be exact. Mixing is available, as I think you understand the principle of alternation, for example, if yellow then 50% of the time red, 50% green time. And so should the spaces (all off) or alternating with another color, some colors (like white) are reproduced by all three LEDs of the matrix.

the problem here is not to find the power to do that, the problem is some limited resources, but it is solved now in full postponement of sessions at the software level, actually increase the flexibility of what is and what can be done. For example, at the same time simpler and mode individual for EMDR (EMRD) to implement the long-talked with Andrei Patrushev. What has been done in recent months - is already working, the hardest thing is to compare the "as played, then" the "now playing" in the first place for errors in the playback segment. of course "new sound" many will be missing those things that are and can be annoying sometimes (for example, sharp transitions of light or sound).