Suggestions for improving.

Mind machine Navigator. Support. New session. Software updates.
Алексей Крячко__
Разработчик
Re: Navigator. Experience.

Post by Алексей Крячко__ » Sun Sep 25, 2011 22:40

Ростислав wrote:Battery is charged, even without the inclusion of the charge in the Navigator for this charge control is not! Probably just in proshiva on a timer or something.
In this school, the charge controller is not in gland.
no, without the inclusion of the charge through the battery is a very small current (5-10mA), so to charge to full capacity they will be so many days.... Iron is used as a typical chip that is placed in a charger, only for her left-two modes : slow charge (charge current no more than 200-250 mA) and charging when power off Z. U. a fast charge possible, because it would require first a more powerful AC adapter (less time, respectively, have to be more current), and secondly it reduces the battery life, so I never use and do not advise others, except for very very extreme cases.

As for gradations of level charge, then you may want to reduce them. Try with different batteries and see what happens. The issue is simple - discharge curve for the voltage at the NiMn batteries falls off very sharply already at almost retrain batteries, up to this point they hold almost full voltage. To establish precisely the extent of the charge it is necessary to measure the voltage at a given discharge current, and then to consider dU/dI, which in itself is rare in any devices (except for advanced chargers) is done. Therefore, all measurements are voltage. Where Li-ion (like a cell) it's much easier obtained during the discharge more evenly, sits down, and tension.

Алексей Крячко__
Разработчик

Re: Navigator. Experience.

Post by Алексей Крячко__ » Sun Sep 25, 2011 22:42

Ростислав wrote:Have the option to move if possible on the lithium-ion lithium-polymer batteries(firm Nokia)! Problems would be I think less!
There are accumulators in the form of elements of AA ?

к-13

Re: Suggestions for improving.

Post by к-13 » Sun Sep 25, 2011 23:38

Alex, don't 4 - make 3 - "Fully charged", "discharged soon"(less than one hour to work on average power consumption) and "discharged"(that is, a session, even a short listen will not work) - this option I think will suit the majority of users...

I am sure that it's real - I have 2 camera on AA batteries(Samsung and Olympus) do this well(they have 4 graduations, but the second and third very small gap have 10-15 minutes in standby mode) - with a flashing red battery on the GP-2700 can be a dozen photos to make somewhere in the range of half an hour(no flash - just) part-the battery can be half-day photography...

I think there's useful information - http://www.fcenter.ru/online.shtml?arti ... ower/25589 az

Ростислав

Post by Ростислав » Mon Sep 26, 2011 0:37

Алексей Крячко__ wrote:There are batteries in the form of elements of AA ?
Honestly did not see :shock:

Алексей Крячко__
Разработчик

Post by Алексей Крячко__ » Mon Sep 26, 2011 22:45

к-13 wrote:Alex, don't 4 - make 3 - "Fully charged", "discharged soon"(less than one hour to work on average power consumption) and "discharged"(that is, a session, even a short listen will not work) - this option I think will suit the majority of users...
and so I'll try. Yes, testing the new firmware apparently stretch....
Have on the real batteries to watch at work, there's no emulators and replacements.

Алексей Крячко__
Разработчик

Post by Алексей Крячко__ » Mon Sep 26, 2011 22:50

Ростислав wrote:
Алексей Крячко__ wrote:There are batteries in the form of elements of AA ?
Honestly did not see :shock:
Me too. They all have your signature size to suit specific vehicles. The device never used any parts, which are widely used in gadgets. It seems tempting, especially the batteries, the display, etc. But they have a very small life cycle in production, alas. It may happen (and I have such cases, unfortunately was), that if the lay of the available and widespread, then a year later did not find. Well, that just appears and will be for another 2-3 years, our quantities will be either impossible to get or prohibitively expensive

Ростислав

Post by Ростислав » Mon Sep 26, 2011 23:57

Well battery type Nokia BL5 are in new machines and in 5-6 years ago! I even SD-DVD player for kids on two such batteries is working and no problems!

к-13

Post by к-13 » Sat Nov 19, 2011 12:44

Good day)))
In the next firmware implemented in the menu, do not charge hours to expose, and battery capacity? Yesterday I decided to put a new(from the kit somehow 2-3 of use was enough to charge it), and they are a different capacity, so I had to find the manual, then it look for what number to choose. It would be much easier if menu charge will only be selecting the capacity of the battery and start charging, but it's better to have one time to choose it when you change batteries, and then when you connect the charger for battery charging turn on automatically, but it is not very convenient...

Логик

Post by Логик » Mon Nov 28, 2011 12:57

In the "Svetanics"(MM (SM) – select the frequency range of slow stimulation, applies only to the sound), now you can only select the modulation from the list. Cannot be turned off. You need to make the ability to disable the modulation of the sound, as playable file may already carry the desired modulation. The imposition of yet another completely unnecessary and will only interfere.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Nov 28, 2011 13:01

Logik
25% slow modulation of the sound in sutorito at the hearing, in fact, invisible.

Логик

Post by Логик » Mon Nov 28, 2011 13:10

If such a feature is made, then the effect on the listener should be, even if not great. Need the ability to disable the modulation.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Nov 28, 2011 14:30

Logik
Yes, of course, the effect is. But svetanics was created solely for playing conventional music. Psychoactive when playing music the light to an even greater extent be discordant with the "proper modulation".

Димас
Сотрудник mindmachine.ru

Post by Димас » Thu Dec 01, 2011 11:42

Another would be to make the backlight of the control panel or the buttons are not visible in the dark.

Стаc Док

Post by Стаc Док » Fri Dec 02, 2011 0:30

Димас wrote:Another would be to make the backlight of the control panel or the buttons are not visible in the dark.
Join us!

Алексей Крячко__
Разработчик

Post by Алексей Крячко__ » Fri Dec 02, 2011 18:41

Логик wrote:If this function is done, then the effect on the listener should be, even if not great. Need the ability to disable the modulation.
you can make off it easy. Will be the next item that you select when you configure the MM sound.

Стаc Док

Post by Стаc Док » Fri Dec 02, 2011 23:06

Алексей Крячко__ wrote:you can make off it easy. Will be the next item that you select when you configure the MM sound.
Thank you! Would be functionally easy to use.

Димас
Сотрудник mindmachine.ru

Post by Димас » Sat Dec 03, 2011 20:20

It would be interesting to complement the Navigator function CES (as an option,which does not need honey. certificate :wink: ), by connecting electrodes into the headphone Jack.

ЗОМБИ

Post by ЗОМБИ » Sat Dec 03, 2011 21:49

it is better to make the fan-out (minijack mean) that you can and AVS and CES to use at the same time

you can make additional decoder for existing Navigators, which will drive electrodes. Program control electrodes are kept in sessions, at frequencies that do not "hurt" audiostrobe

PS and attach to it Shakti... then I'll take two in case the first ever breaks down :)

Димас
Сотрудник mindmachine.ru

Post by Димас » Sat Dec 03, 2011 23:05

ZOMBIE
Yes you can and without the splitter. Management of CES to register in a session,like You said, and the electrodes are thrust into the second headphone Jack,of course if it does one person.
Shakti?Have you tested its effectiveness?

ЗОМБИ

Post by ЗОМБИ » Sat Dec 03, 2011 23:28

Димас wrote:Shakti?Have you tested its effectiveness?
no :) :) :)

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Sun Dec 04, 2011 0:21

Димас wrote:it would be interesting to complement the Navigator function CES (as an option,which does not need honey. certificate) by connecting electrodes into the headphone Jack.
Yeah and OMEA there, the benefit body identical. Once all the birds with one Navigator. :wiz

Димас
Сотрудник mindmachine.ru

Post by Димас » Sun Dec 04, 2011 12:34

ZOMBIE
I read unflattering reviews about Shakti, once wanted to buy it but changed my mind. Say useless device, even though I also have not tried.

Кукловод

Post by Кукловод » Wed Jan 04, 2012 17:07

All the good health. Guys, please do not limited in recording on tape. After all, this item still can be controlled by placing the required minutes. And I the recorder itself is very needed, especially with the quality of the recording. Well sooooo need. Thank you.

Кона

Post by Кона » Sat Jan 07, 2012 16:21

Use the apparatus a few days - turned on, turned off, only one session while listening.
That is inconvenient:

1. Button is pressed too (but reflashing does not fix it)

2. When enabled, once the flashing light on the edge of the device. I offer the same flashing to do at shutdown. And then you just lay session ended, the screen went out long ago, and in the dark shake-shake the off button, and clicking it worked or not. And if you saw that the bulb blinked - so yeah, it's off. It is possible to sleep.

3. During the session the light bulbs burn very brightly, although the regulator on the panel of the device removed brightness to a minimum. I don't care, even though my eyes are closed, very bright, eyes twitching, what is really relaxing, waiting, and when it will end.
I.e. I feel discomfort instead of relaxation. Please further limit the brightness.

4. If the buttons have light, let them burn, and then the darkness not clear where to press.

Димас
Сотрудник mindmachine.ru

Post by Димас » Sun Jan 08, 2012 0:03

con
Good day!
Go to "Settings" choose "Interface", choose "brightness session" reduce the brightness of the diodes and at the start of the session, so You can adjust the glow to completely invisible, for example if you choose 50%. Same story with the brightness of the strobe signal.
Tight buttons due to a special film that is designed to greatly increase the lifespan of the console.
About the off indicator - sure to bring to the attention of the developer, this feature is easy to add in firmware.