Suggestions for improving.

Mind machine Navigator. Support. New session. Software updates.
Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Jul 23, 2011 18:25

and to me the brightness is not enough - in the sense of want is less than the minimum brightness and generally less... don't speed anyway, ie it would be nice if the keys are not there chose one of the 16 or whatever of the steps, and slowly turned the Vernier, i.e., such that there was a feeling of smooth adjustment while holding the button and the range to cover literally all of it, almost to off. In Coltrane I, this problem was solved indirectly -adjust the brightness there with hi, but the circuit operates in a voltage range, so really I was crucial the handle on the machine, thereby, a smooth brightness adjustment.

Логик

Post by Логик » Mon Jul 25, 2011 23:49

Alexey Kryachko__
It would be great if in the course navigation menu, the cursor is not thrown to the top when returning from any mode, and back to the starting point.

Владимир Никонов 2
Автор сайта

Post by Владимир Никонов 2 » Wed Jul 27, 2011 16:42

Can I use the new firmware add to the main menu navigation was key ->

Now, to get to the second number you need to press down.

Алексей Крячко__
Разработчик

Post by Алексей Крячко__ » Wed Jul 27, 2011 21:41

As for the menu, then suggestions into account and will fail if not performed revision of the firmware (1.12) in the following.
As for brightness, the problem is also solved. You can make more adjustability. I understand all of the range is not enough, from the bottom, on low brightness and there is stepwise adjustment.
During the development I was afraid of exactly the opposite - that not enough maximum brightness. Hence the result.
However, the brightness control procedure is quite challenging and the make revision of the firmware probably will not be improved.
still, there is one feature, and in General it is of a purely physical character, so different brightness in different forms of the modulating signal. The brightest one - the rectangle, the least bright - sine. To compensate for this discrepancy can only be in the session itself, correctly setting the max brightness when you change one form of the modulating signal to another.

Владимир Никонов 2
Автор сайта

Post by Владимир Никонов 2 » Thu Jul 28, 2011 14:12

And you may force the challenge colors for the sessions? In the glasses ColorTrack button color is set, and the Navigator through a setting in the menu.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Jul 28, 2011 15:05

Владимир Никонов wrote:As you may force the challenge colors for the sessions? In the glasses ColorTrack button color is set, and the Navigator through a setting in the menu.
Then, too, and the shape of the signal is necessary from the console to ask. I think it's a good idea to set the color with the console, regardless of what is provided in the session (or rather to make a choice) and the waveform for a particular session. As I understand it, the technical ability to do this exists.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Thu Jul 28, 2011 15:43

Андрей Патрушев wrote:Vladimir Nikonov wrote(a):
And you may force the challenge colors for the sessions? In the glasses ColorTrack button color is set, and the Navigator through a setting in the menu.

Then, too, and the shape of the signal is necessary from the console to ask. I think it's a good idea to set the color with the console, regardless of what is provided in the session (or rather to make a choice) and the waveform for a particular session. As I understand it, the technical ability to do this exists.
I also like that idea.

Логик

Post by Логик » Fri Jul 29, 2011 15:08

And it is possible to do so, that would be the Navigator, remember the level of audiostrobe separately for each of the disks on the flash card?

Алексей Крячко__
Разработчик

Post by Алексей Крячко__ » Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:56

Владимир Никонов wrote:can I use the new firmware add to the main menu navigation was key ->

Now, to get to the second number you need to press down.
firmware 1.12 is already done

Алексей Крячко__
Разработчик

Post by Алексей Крячко__ » Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:59

Владимир Никонов wrote:As you may force the challenge colors for the sessions? In the glasses ColorTrack button color is set, and the Navigator through a setting in the menu.
Yes, the next revision will be done it. In the "extra modes" is the option color or more color, or set by the user. Will set the primary color, i.e., when the impulse (red, green, blue, off) and filling (pause between pulses) intervals : red, green, blue, off.

Алексей Крячко__
Разработчик

Post by Алексей Крячко__ » Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:00

Install the profiles of the modulating signal from the console difficult. Besides the sessions they may vary from segment to segment.

Алексей Крячко__
Разработчик

Post by Алексей Крячко__ » Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:01

Логик wrote:And it is possible to do so, that would be the Navigator, remember the level of audiostrobe separately for each of the disks on the flash card?
I think it's better to write audiostrobe drives on the memory card so that no tuning was required at all.

Ланцелот

Post by Ланцелот » Sat Jul 30, 2011 18:40

Only yesterday I received the GPS, so was silent.
Very awkward connection points. Much nicer if stcr was angled in Kolor track.

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Sat Jul 30, 2011 18:42

Cord with angled plugs as to color the track in the kit.

Ланцелот

Post by Ланцелот » Sat Jul 30, 2011 18:45

In a pancake, maybe I haven't been watching. :)
Very good bag with pockets. Have to rummage even on them. Exactly in the corner of a small pocket, the cable is there. :?

Логик

Post by Логик » Sat Jul 30, 2011 22:56

Any idea to run together not only the session and audio files but also audiostrobe disks with flash and audio files.

Алексей Крячко__
Разработчик

Post by Алексей Крячко__ » Sun Jul 31, 2011 0:24

Логик wrote:Have an idea to run together not only the session and audio files but also audiostrobe disks with flash and audio files.
technically, it is quite possible to do, besides wav and mp3 files are physically in the instrument may be played on different codecs (there are two) and then be mixed. The only question of practical use of this.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:05

Logik
Please pay attention to a very interesting function "Svetanics". :ay

Логик

Post by Логик » Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:15

Алексей Крячко__ wrote:technically, it is quite possible to do, besides wav and mp3 files are physically in the instrument may be played on different codecs (there are two) and then be mixed. The only question of practical use of this.
The benefit is, it can not have! :) Take, for CD Andrei Patrushev "Music for hypnosis and self-hypnosis" and to combine it with recorded afirmatie. This is the easiest option.
Of course, I could make the mix on the computer, but I want to do without it...
Андрей Патрушев wrote:please Pay attention to a very interesting function "Svetanics".
He read and watched... But that's not what I need.

Владимир Никонов 2
Автор сайта

Post by Владимир Никонов 2 » Sun Jul 31, 2011 23:15

Wish: to make a choice of sessions in sections more down arrow. This intuitively. Now the right arrow.

Алексей Крячко__
Разработчик

Post by Алексей Крячко__ » Sun Jul 31, 2011 23:48

Владимир Никонов wrote:Wish: make a choice of sessions in sections more down arrow. This intuitively. Now the right arrow.
Now Silke right (scrolling ascending numbers) and left (descending). Down arrow or up arrow - returns you to the previous paragraph - the choice of types of sessions. You can do the opposite, or down arrow when you select sessions to use. Most likely the last I'll do.

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Mon Aug 01, 2011 23:45

Now faced with the "open machine" and had a few suggestions:

1. Auto power off when inactivity of the device, well, for example more than 15-30 minutes (or individually);
2. The indicator of the device (a"custodian" of the monitor translates it in the extinguished state and not clear on or off the device without further manipulation);
3. (Activation of the monitor button (e.g. "light") with no other current changes (while activating change of volume)); have discovered :) there are
4. When listening to discs (multiple tracks, mode "F") timer forward and reverse ("from the beginning" and "until the end") on an entire folder - a few selected tracks in total;
5. A choice of several (not all) playable tracks "drive" and their order.

Maybe something of the above, and is present, I just have not got to the bottom...

Sincerely, MAG.no

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Aug 02, 2011 0:40

by the way I also put batteries in his state of powitania (the firmware is still old, not yet replaced) and to revive them have external charger. With them it is not included, as not to keep on the power unit. With batteries included. And I thought.. well the new firmware protection, but there is still self-discharge... if you don't use, then perhaps a charge and will not (will not turn on as I have now). And I brought in this state they are very simple - forget is enabled.

Алексей Крячко__
Разработчик

Post by Алексей Крячко__ » Tue Aug 02, 2011 21:39

Yes, there is such idea. When a device is switched on and off timer indicator are periodically (every 5 minutes podmigivat led and cheep). To remind the user of the device. I have this happening, I sessions under "sleep" almost in a few minutes I fall asleep very hard and the unit remains switched on.After the session, of course, the current consumption in anticipation of the very small.
As for self-discharge, the scheme of on-off switch consumes microamperes. And it all depends on the parameters of the battery.
When fully discharged battery it is not necessary to reanimate them in an external charger. The device will not turn on, of course, because current limiting works on discharged batteries. Just plug the adapter and leave for 10-15 minutes.

now if the device is to forget and the charge will go to the end, it is the user about this recall.

As for the sleep timer with the passivity of the user. The user can start a long session and during the performance not to touch the device and then go to sleep. And how to determine - forgot or not ? If a long time nothing is playing and does not start and the instrument is in one of the menus - so most likely he forgot to turn off. Here you can make auto. Although I would have preferred transfer mode ultra-low consumption and continues to poll the keyboard. Something clicked (even on the next day) was included. It would be more convenient.

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Tue Aug 02, 2011 22:00

Алексей Крячко__ wrote:as for the sleep timer with the passivity of the user. The user can start a long session and during the performance not to touch the device and then go to sleep. And how to determine - forgot or not ? If a long time nothing is playing and does not start and the instrument is in one of the menus - so most likely he forgot to turn off. Here you can make auto. Although I would have preferred transfer mode ultra-low consumption and continues to poll the keyboard. Something clicked (even on the next day) was included. It would be more convenient.
In principle something similar and was meant. Of course when a problem, why turn it off? And if no keyboard is silent, the "sleep mode" (economical power consumption) it will not hurt and will be even better as the full disconnection.
Here's more on p. 5 would be something to include for compiling a playlist before starting the playback, so that it could accommodate labels of different tracks and sessions, with the option of limiting the "long" tracks an interval of time (such as track And 10 minutes, with a 45 minute track), i.e. part of the track from the beginning or interval (e.g., 10 to 20 minutes), I think it would be useful sometimes with some tracks, providing a useful opportunity for partial reproduction (I mean composed of hard disks).

Sincerely, MAG.no