Navigator. Experience.

Mind machine Navigator. Support. New session. Software updates.
ЗОМБИ
Re: Navigator. Experience.

Post by ЗОМБИ » Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:09

Andrei Patrushev
How do you determine the adequacy of (I certainly understand that you are the author, but still)... tried to include in parallel with Innerpulse... ie Innerpulse in the audio output of the Navigator... and compare flash

did not try it?
(and it may already drives your learn stopped :shock: )

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:20

ЗОМБИ wrote:as I understand it the firmware 1.15M2 corresponds to the manual
http://www.mindmachine.ru/download/navi ... or_1_4.zip
??
Nope, I looked and compared - I have another guide for 1.15m2, there are differences including in the list of sessions, downloaded the "complete package" from here at the bottom of the link.

Sincerely, MAG.no

ЗОМБИ

Post by ЗОМБИ » Mon Apr 29, 2013 12:30

MAG.no
strange, but at the lower link
http://www.mindmachine.ru/download/navi ... amming.zip
only instruction for flashing

here is an earlier version -- 1.14
http://www.mindmachine.ru/download/navi ... str1_3.pdf

plz post a direct referring to the download bc
---------------------

and, well, everything, I have it hanging... open the doc file in a... version 1.15 (without the m2... maybe she's not again)... where downloaded I do not remember :roll:

---------------------

here it is
http://www.mindmachine.ru/download/navi ... or_1_4.zip

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Mon Apr 29, 2013 16:35

Sure, there are only for the firmware, sorry confused, and "latest version" of the Manual downloaded here at this link:
http://www.mindmachine.ru/download/navi ... tr1_5b.doc

Sincerely, MAG.no

ЗОМБИ

Post by ЗОМБИ » Mon Apr 29, 2013 18:13

MAG.no
well, thank you, now look!

ЗОМБИ

Post by ЗОМБИ » Tue Apr 30, 2013 20:31

a little edited ministratio's gate... later we will correct probably... if I wasn't a sysadmin :)

пенто

Post by пенто » Mon Jun 17, 2013 21:24

Hello, I did not understand where will the question be addressed. The laptop does not find the Navigator...
Connect YUSB.... move to the window "Link with computer"

Then in the window "Navigator" Written "Navigator ver . 1.16. Well, all the more nothing happens. What reason could there be?

Алексей Крячко__
Разработчик

Post by Алексей Крячко__ » Tue Jun 18, 2013 4:55

пенто wrote:Hi, I do not understand where the issue to be addressed. The laptop does not find the Navigator...
Connect YUSB.... move to the window "Link with computer"

Then in the window "Navigator" Written "Navigator ver . 1.16. Well, all the more nothing happens. What reason could there be?
you don't need to go into this mode ! This icon is intended for switching the control mode from the PC (playback of segments of sessions when debugging from the editor and other functions) is the fact that the editor program is not yet supported.
the usb port is intended for the reprogramming of the device (that you don't need, since version 1.16 - new) and to work with the data on the MicroSD card.
Last edited by Алексей Крячко__ on Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:01, edited 1 time in total.

Алексей Крячко__
Разработчик

Post by Алексей Крячко__ » Tue Jun 18, 2013 4:57

If you want to work with the device memory card, you must first connect the USB, and then turn the power on "Navigator". It should appear as a removable drive on your computer.

пенто

Post by пенто » Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:03

Thank you. And so they did. Immediately found :ay

Нетрезвый Сурдопереводчик

Post by Нетрезвый Сурдопереводчик » Fri Oct 04, 2013 1:55

The theme of "impressions" bi ....I'm a long standing user of mm, I have the habit to watch Innerpulse at full volume 2-3 times a day. Navigator "softer somehow, when I wear glasses like wore them with innerpulse,the LEDs run right into me :D . But,coupled with the apparent "softness" and lack of for me brightness and volume, the effect lethal. Clearly felt the "plume"from the programs. And recorded on the map program I have not run :roll: while trying to run --throws to the main menu. While blamed on not read the user manual

Алексей Крячко__
Разработчик

Post by Алексей Крячко__ » Fri Oct 04, 2013 18:43

Yes, the written instructions from any menu start the session files, gate entry and audio programs. If "training" attempting to start the strobe track, then of course nothing happens...

Post by Нетрезвый Сурдопереводчик » Tue Oct 08, 2013 1:32

Алексей Крячко__ wrote:Yes, the written instructions from any menu start the session files, gate entry and audio programs. If "training" attempting to start the strobe track, then of course nothing happens...
the last MM I mastered random. With this Yes,I read fast :lol: a bit annoying the fact that when I put my sunglasses on so tightly,I can feel the diodes on his face.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Wed Oct 09, 2013 15:24

Нетрезвый Сурдопереводчик wrote:
Алексей Крячко__ wrote:Yes, the written instructions from any menu start the session files, gate entry and audio programs. If "training" attempting to start the strobe track, then of course nothing happens...
the last MM I mastered random. With this Yes,I read fast :lol: a bit annoying the fact that when I put my sunglasses on so tightly,I can feel the diodes on his face.
Same shape as glasses now comes included with Iner Pulse Nova-Pro and Lumos on standard and premium. In the Navigation diodes only other.

Post by Нетрезвый Сурдопереводчик » Wed Oct 09, 2013 22:45

I noticed that the other diodes. I guess it lost my face.

Post by Нетрезвый Сурдопереводчик » Tue Oct 22, 2013 15:26

Buy "Navigator" inspired me on a regular three classes with the device. The impact is not so rigid as in Luma ,but the effects are more smooth and pronounced. But started to notice one annoying feature(for me) to use. During the session, the light perceives only the leading eye. In my case the right. the left eye begins to settle in eyebrows or is he just "shuts down" :)

Алексей Крячко__
Разработчик

Post by Алексей Крячко__ » Thu Oct 24, 2013 9:55

Drunk sign language Interpreter
In the settings you can select left-Handed-right-handed, the default is P (Settings-> session+audio), can switch a L, can help such a shift. There are right and left channels of light and audio can be swapped.
If there is a difference diopters the eyes, then it may be affected. Although I must be a very strong difference, because exercise is with your eyes closed.

Post by Нетрезвый Сурдопереводчик » Fri Oct 25, 2013 1:54

Алексей Крячко__ wrote:Drunk sign language Interpreter
In the settings you can select left-Handed-right-handed, the default is P (Settings-> session+audio), can switch a L, can help such a shift. There are right and left channels of light and audio can be swapped.
If there is a difference diopters the eyes, then it may be affected. Although I must be a very strong difference, because exercise is with your eyes closed.
Thank you for your recommendations. I can't say I'm left-handed or right-handed. I write with both hands equally in different directions. Can both hands simultaneously write :shock: :shock: I have myopia,glasses -2,5 difference of less than 0.1 diopter the Right eye "master". Apparently,I still can't get used to the glasses.

Post by Нетрезвый Сурдопереводчик » Fri Oct 25, 2013 2:05

In General,I compared :lol: I have Luma,InnerPulse, Nova and Navigator(glasses colortrack,blue, red and green) az not counting "enemy" developments like the David Pal. Yes,I'm a maniac. Compared playing audiostrobe in discs A. Patrushev(Sit players and the cord is the same), with other producers is clear-they are others,but my eye is some minor differences noticed in streamdecoder in Nov,inner and Pathfinder. Navigator of course,"more fun" a bit. For example,when in the first half of the day(in the morning) I used the "Endorphins" through Innerpulse,(I from the beginning and are regularly engaged in the CDs and MM for the proposed scheme), it may come to me and it was scary :wiz I "sparks". And after the "Endorphins" on the Navigator has a hoist,a kind of activity your heart "hear" but do not have those explosive reactions and fussiness,which forced me to take breaks for 1-2 days.

Ростислав

Post by Ростислав » Sun Dec 01, 2013 1:02

interesnenko ))

Алексей Кузнецов

Post by Алексей Кузнецов » Sun May 04, 2014 14:12

Where the results of user Navigation on the topics?:

Musical creativity
Hyperactive creativity
Stimulation of the imagination
Left brain
This session stimulates the left, logical hemisphere in the beta band, relaxing the right hemisphere. Try to do mathematics or other logical and intellectual tasks.
Right brain
This session is designed to stimulate the right brain, calming the left. Useful for enhancing creativity or other right activities

Almost 30 000 RUB., with "bells and whistles" and furthermore is in addition to the dream and its "remnants" no increase efficiency in the work of our masses not demonstrated.

In the country there is nothing of its all "theirs", like Navigator. Alas. Chinese and others demonstrate the rapid progress in many "universal" and the military industries and Navigation.
Involved in several technical forums, and I see only mediocrity, wretchedness and recommendations of the purchase of any products only from foreign "entities." I participate in the promotion of one iron and simple as stick products from Chelyabinsk, and just horrified by the manufacturer. To talk about the simplest of Soviet technology - to say nothing. Here imperfections and marriage to drive Yes.

Practice is always a key indicator of efficiency of activities of all creatures. Hence, we can conclude that attempts in any way to influence the inhabitants of the Russian Federation is doomed to failure.

Seems to need more radical science and technology intervention in the biology of the local inhabitants - interference in the genes.

Waiting for tangible results from the application Navigator. Music, paintings, grossmeier, children with outstanding results. The path in the narrow circle of associates, but preferably on a large scale.

к-13

Post by к-13 » Sun May 04, 2014 19:24

Алексей Кузнецов wrote:Where the results of user Navigation on the themes?
Alex, where are Your reviews? For example the book "Lucid dreaming"?
Алексей Кузнецов wrote:Participate in several technical forums, and I see only mediocrity, wretchedness and recommendations of the purchase of any products only from foreign "entities." I participate in the promotion of one iron and simple as stick products from Chelyabinsk, and just horrified by the manufacturer. To talk about the simplest of Soviet technology - to say nothing. Here imperfections and marriage to drive Yes.
I also did it for three years. By the way, not so all and is started.
Алексей Кузнецов wrote:Seems to need more radical science and technology intervention in the biology of the local inhabitants - interference in the genes.
Well, Yes, your hands do not nichrome learned, and the genes decided to attempt... Maybe once the configuration of the milky way galaxy to try to reshape? A th Solar system in the center of the universe, let everything rotates around it. It somehow sounds less fantastic))) Is a simple and reliable way - with a loved one to start, and not to demand from the other results in something to convince themselves that is also worth doing. And then we all just waiting for the other selflessly do everything. All the waiting, all demand, no one does anything. No, the units, of course, make, act, achieve... but about this we have decided to remain silent - and then envy from the crowd draw and will find something to complain about. How dare he rise above us, we won't stand for this! But themselves to grow we are lazy, it is easier to drown it and then nichrome do, requiring another hardworking scapegoat again to convince myself that struggle with laziness always ends badly...
Алексей Кузнецов wrote:Waiting for tangible results from the application Navigator. Music, paintings, grossmeier, children with outstanding results. The path in the narrow circle of associates, but preferably on a large scale.
:ay<

Алексей Кузнецов

Post by Алексей Кузнецов » Thu May 29, 2014 11:23

I have five years almost every night and early morning (it's a bit less) listen to CDs of Andrei Vadimovich. I write occasionally, when there is a need. "Engaged" disks not "necessary", but out of interest. Started as recommended in the Guide, then bought all the DVDs. Wrote about those interesting moments that could feel "tactile". From "tactile" - the feeling of "cold menthol" as "bandages" on his forehead and a large "spot" on the top. These strong feelings came almost immediately after the start of your Guide. The same continues today, but to a lesser extent on the forehead and the top of his head almost constantly, even now as I write. I wrote about this and asked if anyone have similar feelings.. there was no answer. It is clear that all purely individual. Other tactile change was clear listening to the end of the Conductor. In the beginning I could not understand a word, and then began to hear the words from right to left separately without "transition", and about a year later began to hear everything as recorded. But it is "tactile", i.e. subjective. But after 2 years suddenly changed handwriting. Was small, was sweeping. This is well illustrated in my big notebook "the book." And now the handwriting is slowly changing, barely noticeable, but it is changing, although "features old faces" visible in the new handwriting.
About dreams. Lucid dreaming, in this way, describe some of the forum members, do not watch. Yes, the dreams changed, became more real than before, but still they are not permanent.
About my "intense" statements" - they are due only to the fact that promise easy to check the results of the use of rather expensive equipment, but the real results of the application of something not covered here. Read the topic and see for yourself. And about genetic modification - so it says - "looks like you need...". It's just an assumption and nothing more. It is based on information that "shtatniki" began a program to create genetic passports for its inhabitants and first attended white. They want to reduce the number of diseases that are dependent on heredity, and in some measure to increase the ability of the individual to determine their genetic gifts and thus choose a more "correct" way of life. Me as engineer (i.e. technocrats) always want to "instrumental" confirm any statements, although this is often difficult because of the "human factor". For example, a change in the sound audio engineering in the car when "pouring" engine generator 4 ml of liquid. Thus, the "processed" a couple of dozen cars, but to measure it even if I have friends with devices allowing them to do it," I couldn't. Alas. No wonder they don't believe – this can not be. That's all!
Still want to hear that someone suddenly became "th" as in ... my handwriting.
PS. After you change the handwriting began to pay attention to the handwriting and the character of people with whom we communicate. The picture is in my opinion a rather bleak - most write "finely and indistinctly" (of course in free flight" and not when you need clarity in the writing). By the way it would be interesting to all here contributing to "handwriting". Suddenly ...

PPS. And no need to be nervous when meeting and "dissidents".<

Саморазвитие

Post by Саморазвитие » Wed Jun 04, 2014 14:14

Impressions from the use of this apparatus in the course of the year.

In General, the device looks and feels "old-fashioned". This is evident in everything - from design to functionality of the device. Most annoying hard and uncomfortable keyboard. Everything reminds Chinese of the imperfections. However, the device is working and functional requirements for it to execute.

Didn't notice anything special when listening to sessions or recordings of auditory training. Normal recording specialized music and autotreninga programs work as well or even better (less movements - turned on the player and forward). Recently listened without "points" - began to annoy and disturb to dive into a trance.

For myself concluded - mindmachine is unnecessary crutches without which you can quickly and easily dive into a trance. I even their elderly parents taught techniques for immersion Elman. Works without any mind-machines. I am sure that everyone who notices any changes when listening to self-hypnosis works, and no more.

Now sitting in my super mind-machine. If anyone needs a write in BOS. All success and good health!

Алексей Кузнецов

Post by Алексей Кузнецов » Tue Jun 10, 2014 0:08

"In General, the device looks and feels "old-fashioned... the device is working and functional requirements performs". ... I even their elderly parents taught techniques for immersion Elman. Works without any mind-machines. I am sure that everyone who notices any changes when listening to self-hypnosis works and no more".

The darkness and the Mist, and not Self-development, and self-deception.
Write about your material experience, that has changed dramatically handwriting after "work" disks. "Personal development" it seems that you have loss of ... or constantly being in "trance". How does "transvesti" your elderly parents? Appeared, for example, sleepwalking? Where are the specifics?
A new example, one of my friends (a very learned man, from the military-space industry) suffered from insomnia. I persuaded him to buy a CD "Healing" - is now sleeping like a baby, but what medicines and unconventional methods not tested. Age is very respectable. Three weeks ago, to visit him came the youngest of the grandchildren (boy 10 years), fidget and "poslushnik". My friend gave him the CD. The boy just "grabbed" in the headphones. The kid's father (also a KTN of the military) tried to take (was afraid of "addiction"), but the kid has not yet listened to the end, headphones are not given. Guy as a substitute, was calm, not antsy. This "experience" was only once more the boy still did not come and look at it my friend can't. And you write "self-hypnosis". Here is the TRANS for you and your elderly parents is a quirk and nothing more. But if they can run 20 - 30 minutes at least Jogging then Yes the effect of "vaseegara of Transilvania" is. In General, "Transilvania" need to check any "extreme", for example, burying in the ground or plunging into the water head first for about 30 minutes - 40. Then dig or fish out of water, and if the "Transilvania" gives the result, the "Transilvania" come to life. But if not, then all this lime, i.e., deception, trickery and other and other. Everything in India. And so, you only talk and nothing more ie you ... "Kremlin - Muscovite". Alas.<