Navigator. Experience.

Mind machine Navigator. Support. New session. Software updates.
ЛИЛИЯ-Р
Re: Navigator. Experience.

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Fri Apr 06, 2012 18:40

Димас wrote:Got the following result:Yesterday listened to the program R02N on the Navigator. Needed how to relax and recover quickly after sleepless nights with a baby. The wife went into the kitchen, baby fed and put to bed, that is, an hour of relaxation I had. Wearing headphones, sunglasses we go... Honestly, I wanted to just sleep under the gate and rhythms. After 10 minutes, began to appear a very strange state of nastroenia me. That is, there are three focus. It is very difficult to convey in words the feeling. I one asleep, the other I'm watching the kaleidoscope of images, a third look at my daughter and listen to what my wife is doing in the kitchen! And these three I (focus) as it do not have each other nothing. That is, they are not connected by a single personality. Three different people with information that is drained in the fourth I, which is all registers. Moreover, it is the fourth, I was not localized at a specific location in space and time. I can't logically describe where it was, but all at the same time and anywhere.I was in this state until the end of the session, not sinking into sleep and oblivion. Most interesting is that as soon as the program ended, the baby whimpered and I, against her will, out of this state, that is, I failed to check can I in it without a Navigator. Another question, where was "I" among these 4, how many can be these foci of attention, and most importantly - why they are needed?! Because in nature nothing just happens, every feature and condition has its own meaning and purpose.
Well Dimulya congratulations ,finally you confirmed what I already knew and lived it for many years. Only here from men is a confirmation hearing for the first time. That opened the boundaries of your framework that you too came when you happened to see. Still might be..... :wink:
This separation, almost all the women. Ear just two and need to sleep and slusati child and my husband and if there are more children and if the parents and if .....Here and there a few "looking" while you're sleeping.And chief on the farm controller. Now you understand how the roof goes and from what?
Hence the different stories about what all women are mildly inclined to the esoteric, so in captivity...
A day more to redo everything and to meet her husband fun .....And anything that shakes.
And when falling asleep when one ear is already sleeping and the other is still listening ,precisely those effects which I told you and you laughed. You can catch information with Navi and reality. And then go figure what and where.
:(<

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Fri Apr 06, 2012 18:47

Димас wrote:Andrei Patrushev
I drank in the morning and before lunch teaspoon of Rhodiola rosea. An hour ago I listened E01N on the Navigator. It is the condition of almost hyperactivity, but without anxiety, overall nice condition. Andrew, this Rhodiola quickly took effect or from the beta session? In General, you can combine Rhodiola and energy programs? Is it possible Radiolo to use constantly, not the course of 1-2 months? After some time, Rhodiola gives a stable level of the high tone? (we live in an apartment and sleep in fits and starts, without the device would be lost)
In the morning, put endorphins in the UK because he overslept the time of recovery, and no time to listen to the Navigator ,hard ,spring, and as that day sometimes sleepy. Activated for a few minutes, and again in a dream all through the day.
And in the morning a radiogram came across why in a cupboard in the kitchen had got not remember ,but came across a bottle from last year standing there. Although it stood in plain sight and I never noticed. The morning drink . And the whole day cheerfully. Sleep in the afternoon is not pulled. Also unclear Endorphins or radiogram worked?. But the fact is ,the condition of the chipper.

Димас
Сотрудник mindmachine.ru

Post by Димас » Fri Apr 06, 2012 19:23

LILY-P
Lilk, esoteric the esoteric alike.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Apr 06, 2012 21:36

demAs
Rhodiola is adaptogen. To drink it is necessary courses, and that will decrease efficiency. If you constantly squeeze "the last drop" from the body, no Rhodiola and machine, ultimately, will not help you...

Димас
Сотрудник mindmachine.ru

Post by Димас » Fri Apr 06, 2012 21:55

Andrei Patrushev
Got it,thanks! :)

Димас
Сотрудник mindmachine.ru

Post by Димас » Sun Apr 08, 2012 23:13

In General, it is not Rhodiola rosea acted, and the energy session. Rhodiola by itself no effect on me does not. :(
Try Siberian ginseng, if the same..I CA only in profile will be saved only with the help of the Navigator.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:18

Димас wrote:Lilik, esoteric the esoteric alike.
Dimulya this is not spirituality ,this is a real Fizicheskaya life,just before you didn't know. Your paternal care and concern ...it's familiar? You this man did drive APK custom :wink:

ЗОМБИ

Post by ЗОМБИ » Thu Apr 12, 2012 20:24

has started to use the Navigator!

+ : faster really tightens in the session... from the Conductor at all then don't get up, now I listen to it at night, right to sleep
(and the campaign depth awareness lower alpha appeared... i.e. consciousness is not so easy to cut down)

bug : when include navigation connected to it since the last use headphones and glasses was going on a glitch-either streamdecoder not feel anything (to the Conductor) that is generally dark, or nearly the volume is not adjustable i.e. it is almost unheard of (this at the session noticed). Treated these things mess with switching off and on the device a couple of times (with glasses and headphones connected), or off-enabling the disabled device with goggles and headphones.

It is treated? (although this, in General, do not care) It is not fatal for the further operation of the device ??

once mixed socket points and headphone... immediately after this the device worked fine... then after N uses, there was a glitch... the first time I cut down the points on the appliance. Never messed up like that.
They came through the day in German. German juggle these balls and through the arm and through the leg, and as soon as you want. Surprised the aliens, went to the American. He also juggles, but also danced a step and sings American songs.
Well, I was surprised so surprised! You know, even the Russian will not go, let you go. Although, you know, we need to go, and then it would be a shame...
Went to the Russian. Two seconds out, groaning, sighing.
— Sorry, mate, let go of the Russian.
American, almost crying:
— Well, what is it you two seconds to amaze managed?
— Well, you think: empty room, two titanium ball... He's one broke, the other lost!!!<

ЗОМБИ

Post by ЗОМБИ » Thu Apr 12, 2012 20:32

by the way, can this analogy... there are stupid motherboard -- accumulate somewhere some charges or something, in short the computer does not load Windows... shut off the computer completely from the network, press the on button, the charges are removed, connect the computer to the network, press the on button, everything works :?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:12

ЗОМБИ wrote:when you turn on the navigation connected to it since the last use headphones and glasses was going on a glitch-either streamdecoder not feel anything (to the Conductor) that is generally dark, or nearly the volume is not adjustable i.e. it is almost unheard of (this at the session noticed).
I have the same "canoe". Moreover, it did not immediately occur, as it accumulates...
ЗОМБИ wrote:Treated these things mess with switching off and on the device a couple of times (with glasses and headphones connected), or off-enabling the disabled device with goggles and headphones.
Now, Thanks for the idea! And I, damn it, every time the device pereproshivka. :lol:
And this is the last of the series appeared - I friends it brought (they had their "old" release). The first time I new firmware set - fix it on time, and now ripped apart... :)

ЗОМБИ

Post by ЗОМБИ » Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:27

Andrei Patrushev
surely, if the accum to pull out, that the first time treatment will help :D

next time I'll try

by the way, the glitch appears if you for example stop playback strobe recording, then start it again... the session came in once just after switching

ЗОМБИ

Post by ЗОМБИ » Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:30

Андрей Патрушев wrote:thanks, thanks, Thanks for the idea!
there is such English series "the IT Crowd"... about nerds, they're the first in the series made answering machine : "Hello, tech support... have you tried turning it off and turn it back on... the power cord is definitely connected..." is considerably diminished their work :lol: :lol:

Алексей Крячко__
Разработчик

Post by Алексей Крячко__ » Sat Apr 14, 2012 14:03

Good day to all!
Really a function of gate-decoder sometimes has unpleasant property to "hang out". On my devices it's happened so rarely that there's not even statistics of failures and conditions of their occurrence. The way out of the situation - the restart gate decoder. At least in all of my designs used to test this was done by exiting and re-starting it, nothing to disable and even shut the device was not necessary. In the next firmware version, which is going to release in may, it will all be resolved.

1Андрей1

Post by 1Андрей1 » Sat Apr 14, 2012 14:56

Alexey Kryachko__ if not difficult, could you do along with the delay start gate records, as in the basic sessions?

Авессалон

Post by Авессалон » Sun May 06, 2012 11:02

Andrei Patrushev
Hello, Dear Andrey! Thank you very much for your work!
On your recommendation doing now with alpha software on the device Navigator. Prior to that acquired your programs on the CD "brain massage", "healing" and "file Explorer." I liked the effect of "healing" - the feeling that I'm really sitting on the river Bank early in the morning and fish after this album was positive to many things and easy to treat trouble, even to breathe easier. "Massage of the brain" as if energizes me in the morning and thinks it is easier, after you get power to work. "Explorer" is not very good, there is a feeling that I have elevated blood pressure and irritation after. In General, through these programs, I decided to purchase the Navigator. Do 16 days with programs for relaxation, 2 times a day. I now fall asleep immediately after the start of the program and Wake up for a moment somewhere up to the end. I do everything right and have to sleep at this time or try not to fall asleep? I think I became more calm and balanced, began to dream. In General, the changes I have seen clear and I am very happy! Can help sessions with a device facilitating ticks (blinking)?

Димас
Сотрудник mindmachine.ru

Post by Димас » Mon May 07, 2012 12:43

Авессалон wrote:Now I just fall asleep after the beginning of the program and Wake up for a moment somewhere up to the end. I do everything right and have to sleep at this time or try not to fall asleep?
Absolutely doing it right! After some time, when make up arrears of sleep, will "fill up" less often. In any case, the positive impact training has on You even in the dream state.

Авессалон

Post by Авессалон » Tue May 08, 2012 10:27

demAs
Thank You Dimas! And about ticks please?

Димас
Сотрудник mindmachine.ru

Post by Димас » Tue May 08, 2012 22:33

Avessalom
I think is better to wait for the response Andrew :?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed May 09, 2012 21:42

Avessalom
It is, in principle, possible, but not guaranteed. Some wrote that they had a tick has passed...
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=948&p=25499&hilit=% ... %BA#p25499

Авессалон

Post by Авессалон » Thu May 10, 2012 10:35

Andrei Patrushev
Thanks, this is very interesting and inspiring! Will pay special attention to listening to the CD "brain massage". I want to say that from software are experiencing long-forgotten feelings, as if the colors became brighter and the air clearer and louder. I understand that this exacerbation of the senses?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu May 10, 2012 10:39

Авессалон wrote:I understand that this exacerbation of the senses?
Not, just, all slowly comes to normal...

Авессалон

Post by Авессалон » Thu May 10, 2012 10:50

Андрей Патрушев wrote:all slowly comes back to normal...
Yes, I have nowhere to hurry...

Авессалон

Post by Авессалон » Fri May 11, 2012 19:59

Andrei Patrushev
I have a little hobby, I love to repair watches and am a collector of vintage watch movements. Cleaned and collected today West End Watch Co "Railway Telegraph service" pocket watch. I noticed that on the background of the programs on relaxation and "massage brain" in the morning, significantly improved motor skills and attentiveness. Have to spend much less effort to perform precise movements. A couple of times to get the idea that it is absolutely calm, no fear to damage the mechanism, making the operation more productive.

Тоха

Post by Тоха » Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:56

So. Thank you very much for the firmware 1.15. Yesterday Ask, read about the new session and decided to try the built-in session to the OS. Yesterday the day was stormy, holiday-type party, but managed to get rid of the current beer. Of course there were competitions so in unexpected places all aches and palms aching. That's the condition I went under the headphones and sunglasses and started the session by giving yourself to realize a dream. Out.
Woke up at night. Took off his glasses and headphones, I remember it vaguely, but even remember. And here went the dreams. The dreams were clear, highly detailed, story. The first was the dead of night, he was not very positive and to manage it I do not even try. The second was the most productive. Dreamed of what the situation Tolley thieves or robbers. And there I did not have time to escape and stop them)) And that's when I remembered I could control the dream. It turned out not at once but my reaction in the dream changed and started matrix. I caught everything I threw and threw at opponents. And if it was a bullet, that it had damaged the palm at the festival. Why it was not full control but change their own reactions allowed me to gain the upper hand and just as I was about anything else to come up with control capabilities past the window passed some early ..... and I woke up.
And the third dream at 7-8 in the morning was just about the city I didn't recognize. Clear summer weather and I walk it alone. It felt so good I did not try to control the dream. Thanks again for such a valuable tool especially for the new session.
I think 15 days to devote to this session and then again to alpha/theta.

Некто

Post by Некто » Fri Aug 17, 2012 20:16

Димас wrote:Andrei Patrushev
Yes..the images there are really kinky.

Many talk about the images encountered when using MM, enjoy 3 weeks R session, but no images not appearing or there is a light coming from points through his closed eyelids, or thoughts, either white background or fall asleep. With me everything is fine? :oops: