Navigator. Experience.

Mind machine Navigator. Support. New session. Software updates.
Воффка
Re: Navigator. Experience.

Post by Воффка » Fri Aug 17, 2012 20:33

Некто wrote:I'm fine?
By your description it's hard to say :?
Некто wrote:enjoy 3 weeks R session, but no images not appearing or there is a light coming from points through his closed eyelids, or thoughts, either white background or fall asleep
If it reassures You, many hundreds of users similar observations.

к-13

Post by к-13 » Sat Aug 18, 2012 14:54

Некто wrote:
Димас wrote:Andrei Patrushev
Yes..the images there are really kinky.

Many talk about the images encountered when using MM, enjoy 3 weeks R session, but no images not appearing or there is a light coming from points through his closed eyelids, or thoughts, either white background or fall asleep. With me everything is fine? :oops:
Want vivid images? Stop wait))) once will reduce the importance of their appearance, Your expectations will cease to suppress them. It is better to choose red flicker. Use alpha sessions rested and sleep. Well, or very tired and wanted to talk, but then you have to catch the moment of going to sleep and to stay in it - the images will be - Mama do not cry)))

In General, the picture is not the most important thing in the alpha sessions - I, for example, for the second year does not see, if not consciously cause... the way it echoes the internal monologue imposed on a chaotic interpretiruya phosphenes and perception, as colour pictures, which really does not exist at all. When makemessage in the process of classes there, session work much more effectively.

ЗОМБИ

Post by ЗОМБИ » Sat Feb 23, 2013 22:59

in General blown away streamdecoder on my GPS... not a single file or after a single manipulation of on-off is not lost with the flashes... flashing did not help...

I understand it is a repair, how much (guarantee campaign is over -- I have a number 00134), how long to wait, send to the office via EMS?
Is it possible to invest in the package Navigator, charging, and accum points... ears not to invest?

if you connect to the headphone output of streamdecoder MindExplorer, the points from the decoder are blinking on all the tracks containing the gate... ie, the diagnosis seems obvious

session test signal and svetanics work fine

ААААА

Post by ААААА » Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:20

Here's a question! Previously few months I ordered a Couple of different programs, and so on . But recently I noticed that the color images and images acquired as if the volume of the three-dimensionality of ie running strips and so have a depth of what? Appeared in these moments any vibration , but still unclear) well, as it touches interesting experience) had a flat and pictures just flicker!

What can be the reason? Reason changed is the intake of tanakan but then unlikely as previously more than a month PL and nothing, and zza cold ENT antibiotics, the latter can as that to influence? Or is there something else?

Thank you all in advance !

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:11

ZOMBIE
Send to the office to wait long.The repair cost will be low.

к-13

Post by к-13 » Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:52

ААААА wrote:Here's a question! Previously few months I ordered a Couple of different programs, and so on . But recently I noticed that the color images and images acquired as if the volume of the three-dimensionality of ie running strips and so have a depth of what? Appeared in these moments any vibration , but still unclear) well, as it touches interesting experience) had a flat and pictures just flicker!

What can be the reason? Reason changed is the intake of tanakan but then unlikely as previously more than a month PL and nothing, and zza cold ENT antibiotics, the latter can as that to influence? Or is there something else?

Drugs have nothing to do with. You just gradually obligees in States targeted by session, which You listen to. The images of the brighter and more realistic, more stable and deeper You are immersed, and at lower levels practice very few are able so simply to take and log - still a lot of head units in the form of fears, doubts, other people's opinions...

ЗОМБИ

Post by ЗОМБИ » Sun Feb 24, 2013 20:51

Андрей Кабанков wrote:Send to the office to wait long.The repair cost will be low.
Roger, send

ААААА

Post by ААААА » Mon Feb 25, 2013 22:28

к-13 wrote:
ААААА wrote:Here's a question! Previously few months I ordered a Couple of different programs, and so on . But recently I noticed that the color images and images acquired as if the volume of the three-dimensionality of ie running strips and so have a depth of what? Appeared in these moments any vibration , but still unclear) well, as it touches interesting experience) had a flat and pictures just flicker!

Drugs have nothing to do with. You just gradually obligees in States targeted by session, which You listen to. The images of the brighter and more realistic, more stable and deeper You are immersed, and at lower levels practice very few are able so simply to take and log - still a lot of head units in the form of fears, doubts, other people's opinions...
Thanks for the reply ! That's only just a week the state now again as earlier(?

Although mm already use 4 months!

It is unclear what impact so , how do 3D movie!??)))

Sesia was Mhiling

к-13

Post by к-13 » Mon Feb 25, 2013 22:53

ААААА wrote:Thanks for the reply ! That's only just a week the state now again as earlier(?
There are many options - maybe this week You're less negativity swirling in his head, or just were quieter. Maybe You just got used to this session or used excessive brightness level and now need to take a break from the classroom, so the effect is back.
Although mm already use 4 months!
It's different you can use. I have a MM for 5 years and can say that I use it (one or the other), but I had these periods of time when she's on me a few months to have no effect (the last time I bought a GPS and compared it to two other machines), it is quite easy to achieve if you use the method of scientific spear and not to follow the recommendations for use.
it is not clear what impact so , how do 3D movie!??)))

Sesia was Mhiling
Well, it's alpha session - where the frequency is constantly shifting within the limit range. Alpha imaging is usually very bright - many even words cannot Express the depth of feelings after the experience of the first experience.

ЗОМБИ

Post by ЗОМБИ » Sun Apr 28, 2013 17:14

Алексей Крячко__ wrote: It would be good if there would be such a specific session for the device, but already worked out that you can use, not to experiment.
Андрей Патрушев wrote: Testing - it's not fast... I'm on it, but they are unlikely to appear earlier than in a year...
Andrew, good health, say, session theta not ready yet ?
Димас wrote:I've developed a self-made upgrade points, to remove a factor of glasses+dushku on her face. The wife is in the mood, ask her to remove the clip and post a video here, can someone come in handy :?
Welcome! Posted pzhlsta cekak to do otsechki to facilitate... SPS...
Димас wrote:I Drank in the morning and before lunch teaspoon of Rhodiola rosea.
This is a horse dose... such Donakov you can get a cramp...

ЗОМБИ

Post by ЗОМБИ » Sun Apr 28, 2013 17:16

and Yes, if someone does not know yet-how to NAME ALL FILES IN the MAP NAVIGATOR in LATIN

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Sun Apr 28, 2013 18:40

ЗОМБИ wrote:and Yes, if someone does not know yet-how to NAME ALL FILES IN the MAP NAVIGATOR in LATIN
Why is that??? I have Cyrillic named folder "disks A. Patrushev," and the health Navigator is not obstructed.
Although maybe it's me, as often happens, personally-individual anomaly? (if you need a photo from the monitor can provide).

Sincerely, MAG.no

ЗОМБИ

Post by ЗОМБИ » Sun Apr 28, 2013 19:27

MAG.no
I, too, was Cyrillic, but the gate is buggy and I sent it in for repair -- picking it up and comparing with enerpulse, office staff approved that all properly plow in Latin (and they say the chip is geared for the Latin alphabet) ... BUT, IMHO, the glitches with the gate left (sometimes the gate is not cut at all, sometimes lit and does not flicker, flickers sometimes not synchronous with the analog decoder MindExplorer), including its parallel with mindexplorer visible striking difference in the blink... now I found the settings of the gate for some discs, Apatrushev (Logik gave somewhere in the branches in the Navigator), I'll try to adjust the gate...

already decided to buy enerpulse, there is a gate of a conventional, analog controllers, plus breathing session has... and on my decoder, the channels are different, the player was guilty
and a lot of hassle, and time is short... ie Navigator requires a careful study of settings...

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Sun Apr 28, 2013 20:30

No, I'm not hallucinating, even the tracks like no starsignal work with it))))))) (see page 2 of this thread). Settings honestly very not worried, I use a base, they are quite happy with me until the special difficulties did not arise. Only faced at the beginning of the operation, when decided on the memory card drives A. Patrushev add through the high-speed memory card reader, and then some how the memory card was able to the place to install, click there, and the map is not fixed (it spits out, checked and other maps too), after 10 attempts and then only with the use of "Shaman's tambourine"))))))) installed and is no longer extracted, on the one hand did not ndebeles, on the other I don't know whether to repeat, but with the repair (probably replacement parts) maracide not hunting, still works without problems, and it's my choice, and maybe another time, if not from the first attempt, but still succeed....... until tested.
Used Innerpulse, gave him after the acquisition of the Navigator, I Navigator more like the plus.

Sincerely, MAG.no

ЗОМБИ

Post by ЗОМБИ » Sun Apr 28, 2013 20:32

now poking around the settings, it is possible he knocked them originally...I have the brightness on the test signal as the welding machine!

----------------------------

it seems to have found how to adjust the device for any gate-entry... even now, dig deeper and accomplish your goal

Ростислав

Post by Ростислав » Sun Apr 28, 2013 21:26

I have no gate for some reason on installed on USB flash disks Andrew

ЗОМБИ

Post by ЗОМБИ » Sun Apr 28, 2013 21:28

Rostislav
the gate is, you just don't know how to cook it :D

now write a recipe... and it works!!! made authentic flicker ie without tricky treatments Navigator zalozhenkov the original gate signal... a little patience now will write

ЗОМБИ

Post by ЗОМБИ » Sun Apr 28, 2013 22:02

For playback strobe recording from the memory card without any changes made by the Navigator, i.e., to play the gate on the Navigator as the simplest gate-decoder.

Preliminary settings:

1. Interface -> Brightness-strobe-Dec. 50%
2. Training -> Advanced.modes -> Test-signal -> MM – linear, BM – rectangle... color care, volume and brightness do not care (it is generally seen by the gate is not)
3. Training -> Gate.decoder -> Level - 09Color – e.g., red, Strobe General, the Detector is 0 by default.
4. Player -> Options -> Strib.vol 50 (varies for some reason only 45 to 50)

5. Starting gate recording and playback:
Player -> Gate-entry -> Level - do not touch (we already asked earlier - 09)Gate - General -> select record -> when running the playback the strobe record, hold down the Up button and catch up with the value of LD to 19 – flash went out (actually flash will die out before, for example at 17) -> now start the unity to reduce the value of LD before the first outbreaks -> now lower the LD value for one item and get the original flickering -> now unrolling a record of the beginning and train
(setting gate exactly preserved (if we change the Level setting right before you start recording, ie not used the default level), if you do not fall in the top menu of ie, reversed the playback and then it started again)

After the change of the level before you run strobe recording strays configure LD, and may for example be a steady 19, but should on the contrary not to burn... this glitch is if you pomislite buttons up down the level of LD... ie. be – of 00 is always on, 19 not lit... by the way, the Level setting before you run the gate-the entry affects what values LD will be the end position gate sensitivity, i.e. what is the value of LD will disappear and flash which the value will be steady... therefore it is better to stick with the option of mid ie for example on 10... I tried on the 00, 19, in the middle...

Tests on the rip disc Healing, Endorphins, Theta journey through the inner worlds.
The test simultaneously sticking your MindExplorer decoder in the audio output of the Navigator... looking rostkoviana the diodes from both points and caught the same flicker.

I think it makes sense to add in the file name, setting values of gate i.e. setting the Level and significance of LD. It should be remembered that the Navigator will only display the first five characters from the original file names.

Enjoy!<
Last edited by ЗОМБИ on Tue Apr 30, 2013 21:25, edited 12 times in total.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Sun Apr 28, 2013 23:03

That people bother ))) and read the instructions properly. And if that is to ask on the forum for it is. 've already discussed why the gates can glasses not work. Even the Andrei Patrushev was the case , reflash your Navigator. And the reason is classic. His drives different levels of the gate.Just in the settings you need before you start the disc , choose the desired gate level .And the cases. By the way , now come out the latest firmware where the gate is adjusted automatically. You will not need to adjust and podberet it on Disks Patrushev and another little trick , you can charge without entering the menu charge.
Zombie , but so far version 13? Has long 15)))))). If you write that . We are here to help you understand. There,in the new instructions will describe the disks Patrushev ,and sessions that are in extra mode, in the first icon. Many people don't.
Ask ! Help !

Ростислав

Post by Ростислав » Mon Apr 29, 2013 0:03

ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote:by the Way , now come out the latest firmware where the gate is adjusted automatically. You will not need to adjust and podberet it on Disks Patrushev and another little trick , you can charge without entering the menu charge.
on good news)))) when are you going to spread?

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Mon Apr 29, 2013 0:05

Ростислав wrote:
ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote:by the Way , now come out the latest firmware where the gate is adjusted automatically. You will not need to adjust and podberet it on Disks Patrushev and another little trick , you can charge without entering the menu charge.
on good news)))) when are you going to spread?
While Alex is finalizing.Can not say for sure.))

ЗОМБИ

Post by ЗОМБИ » Mon Apr 29, 2013 7:29

ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote:his drives different levels of the gate.Just in the settings you need before you start the disc , choose the desired gate level .And the cases.
yeah very handy to remember for each drive settings... plus I already said that when the Level change, the gate is buggy, it is necessary to bring to life pressing buttons Up and Down... so in any case, their maslaiev periodically have
and more comfortable to remember settings from a bunch of mp3 files...
ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote:Just in the settings you need before you start the disc , choose the desired gate level .And the cases.
duck about that speech... how to choose the settings to flicker clearly right
ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote:Zombies , and so far version 13
actually 1.14M2
and judging by this viewtopic.php?f=38&t=4311
1.15M2, apparently I overlooked... but in M2 it just is... me in the office reflash the latest firmware and said gate works... and times that works, then believe that it is in the settings
ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote:Ask ! Help !
already asked, didn't help :?

ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote:by the Way , now come out the latest firmware, where the gate is adjusted automatically. You will not need to adjust and podberet it on Disks Patrushev
I was plagued by vague doubts :? by the way, if a bunch of files in one folder and are they the gate is different, that adjusted automatically to Podgoritsa to all of them in the queue ??
ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote:can be charged without menu charging.
Oh, well
---------
Yes, and the challenge was to the original shimmer from the author, not the Navigator
this is the main problem, which is solved by the above mentioned algorithm... at least for single files in a folder
---------
now here's another new manual to read...<

ЗОМБИ

Post by ЗОМБИ » Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:13

as I understand it the firmware 1.15M2 corresponds to the manual
http://www.mindmachine.ru/download/navi ... or_1_4.zip

??

1Андрей1

Post by 1Андрей1 » Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:22

about the good news)))) when are you going to spread?
since November last year :wink:

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:24

ЗОМБИ wrote:Yes, and the task was to get the original flickering from the author, not the Navigator
Electronics, of course, the dark thing... :? But on my Pathfinder, all my CDs are reproduced adequately in the standard setting.