The development of the mind of the machine Navigator.

Mind machine Navigator. Support. New session. Software updates.
Логик

Post by Логик » Sat Jul 16, 2011 0:43

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Jul 18, 2011 20:21

Yet from the Navigator and from the Bandage, the effects are stronger than expected :) (I know how to enter in different conditions more deeply and has long been believe that izmenenii I was not particularly surprised, but was sure to surprise me... although possibly a cumulative effect).
After the first week of using the Navigator noticed an interesting feature. On another consciousness began to work out the associative links. Much different.
Often began to come to mind is not a direct Association. Yourself somehow. Before such did not notice for themselves in such a vivid form...

There is a truth one but - as always there is no clear way to say that the effect from the Navigator, but on personal feelings and postpartum sessions from him in the first place.

Take the opportunity - thanks to all who participated in creating this powerful tool.

Тоха

Post by Тоха » Thu Jul 21, 2011 18:34

Came Navigator. Well, the first impression is just wonderful. Made to last.

Now I think what to do with old machine)

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Thu Jul 21, 2011 18:40

:)To begin to compare:)

Sincerely, MAG.no

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Jul 21, 2011 18:42

Give it to someone you can....

Практик

Post by Практик » Thu Jul 21, 2011 19:26

Toja
now I think what to do with old typewriter
On avito.ru you can sell anything :wink:
Do not consider for advertising

Тоха

Post by Тоха » Thu Jul 21, 2011 22:22

On the forum the citizens there?? AU give in good rukimini!!!

Тоха

Post by Тоха » Thu Jul 21, 2011 23:09

So the first questions. Want to choose a session from the topic of meditation. Number 13 Delta release. And training-basic session-meditation. and I don't understand I have only 3 files d01NAS, d04Nas, d06Nas. And I realized that I need a file called 13?
Or I'm doing something wrong.?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Jul 21, 2011 23:11

Toja
While not all sessions converted, but will finish soon... :?

Тоха

Post by Тоха » Thu Jul 21, 2011 23:15

AAA. Understood I'll continue to investigate. Today I think a journey through the inner worlds to run)

Andrew, in memory of the Navigator came across Your drives. I tried to run Explorer and Voyager (I understand that this is a journey through the inner worlds) does not trigger a write Error, wrong file type

Алексей Крячко__
Разработчик

Post by Алексей Крячко__ » Thu Jul 21, 2011 23:57

Currently released firmware version 1.11, 114 already contains built-in sessions. The newly sold devices it will not be sewn, and after the test (takes a couple days) I'll post it here as well as instructions for reprogramming devices to the first customers could reflash them to use the latest version.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Jul 21, 2011 23:59

Тоха wrote:I Tried to run Explorer and Voyager (I understand that this is a journey through the inner worlds) does not trigger a write Error, wrong file type
And how did You do it? :)

Алексей Крячко__
Разработчик

Post by Алексей Крячко__ » Fri Jul 22, 2011 0:05

Тоха wrote:Andrew, in memory of the Navigator came across Your drives. I tried to run Explorer and Voyager (I understand that this is a journey through the inner worlds) does not trigger a write Error, wrong file type
need to run from the PLAYER.
Player -> Gate-entry -> [folder name compliance. the disk name]
there should be only files of the type wav

If you wandered into this directory from the menu Practice->library, of course, will be speaking about the wrong file type because in the "library" is allowed to select only files *.SES.

In General, all spelled out in the instructions, it also describes about the directory structure on the memory card and the file types are stored where and on what mode is used.

Алексей Крячко__
Разработчик

Post by Алексей Крячко__ » Fri Jul 22, 2011 0:15

Several additions over the control gate records.
Today I complained that "Explorer" is not heard and that the glasses do not work, i.e. gate no. Looked at the device, and there is a standard for gate set 13, and the output of the mp3 player sandwiched below 40.
Explain : the lower the level is, the higher the sensitivity. The default recommended setting is level 4. Grip gate at this level is very large, how to work with external input, and playback files. Generally it can be put once and for all and forget.

Further, the output of the mp3 player's volume adjusted 42 units or above (adjustable down arrow-up arrow during playback). The total volume of post fader adjustable yellow buttons with the speaker. Using these two adjustments it is possible to extend the volume to an acceptable level.

In General, I'm listening to strobe-records in wav files that were made with discs, came to the conclusion that in fact, at not too large volume contains all those drives, if you compare with any other audio files.

Тоха

Post by Тоха » Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:58

Alex, thank you very much. Apparently did not read carefully, I corrected. The effect of session was like. Slept perfectly. After yesterday's workout cheerful and fresh as a Daisy!!!

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:47

uh....Alex, but apparently the issue with "wrong file type" it is easier to solve by banning the display mode of the sessions of all the files with the wrong extension - it will save time on user training and support, as not all read the forum and, especially, the user manual :) ie, these issues will arise again and regularly against them is easier to put a software boom. And level - in the apparent discrepancy to throw out a warning. Now it is a novelty, but later will still be the percentage of those who did not read or did not understand and calls with questions and so on. Easier to are blocked.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Jul 22, 2011 15:03

Михаил_ wrote:it will save time on user training and support, as not all read forum and, especially, manual
It's true... :cry: :?
Last edited by Андрей Патрушев on Sat Jul 23, 2011 18:39, edited 1 time in total.

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Sat Jul 23, 2011 17:10

With volume settings and signal points figured out, though not the first time:) and faced here with the question whether it is possible to configure it and how to make WAV files from one folder were fixated and got no extra runs of each track. For example, the solar wind, have every 2 minutes to restart.... or is there a setting?

Sincerely, MAG.no

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sat Jul 23, 2011 18:02

Маг.нет wrote:With the volume settings and signal points figured out, though not the first time:) and faced here with the question whether it is possible to configure it and how to make WAV files from one folder were fixated and got no extra runs of each track. For example, the solar wind, have every 2 minutes to restart.... or is there a setting?

Sincerely, MAG.no
To select a folder, press F, in the next few seconds (until the flashing F in the upper right corner) click "play" (triangle).
Read the manual... :?

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Sat Jul 23, 2011 19:05

Thank you Andrew! Clear.
I read the manual but still "poke", don't understand, and You have to experience, here suggested, and at once became clear.
Now the other will put the question differently, do I understand correctly that if my card reader for your MicroSD is not fast, it is better to copy in the NAVIGATOR. WAV files (with and without strobe), use a miniUSB/USB cord? Up with the low speed card reader directly to the map can create a further obstacle when playing back the copied file, or impact on the quality of his records?

Sincerely, MAG.no

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sat Jul 23, 2011 19:08

Маг.нет wrote:thank you Andrew! Clear.
I read the manual but still "poke", don't understand, and You have to experience, here suggested, and at once became clear.
Now the other will put the question differently, do I understand correctly that if my card reader for your MicroSD is not fast, it is better to copy in the NAVIGATOR. WAV files (with and without strobe), use a miniUSB/USB cord? Up with the low speed card reader directly to the map can create a further obstacle when playing the copied file?

Sincerely, MAG.no
Not, I pass it to Alexei... :? Although I remember that Alex wrote that Navigator to card reader speed is still far away...

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Jul 23, 2011 19:10

1. definitely using the reader is slightly faster than using a cord.
2. problem is 100% not create, inside files are stored in the same form, no matter at what speed it was written. Ie if not in a hurry, it is possible through the cord, but a long, if slightly faster - it is easier to stick the card in the reader. His speed is not important (I think in any case will be faster cord into your browser, because it is a specialized tool for direct work with the stick.)

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Sat Jul 23, 2011 19:40

Here I read the user manual:
the work of the WUA "Navigator" as a MSD device is very useful to record or delete sessions, and edit the file names and file locations.
And the question has arisen because copying using the SD card reader (as far as speed not sure c USB modem), the file "Massage brain", the NAVIGATOR sees it and the play starts, but "without movements"...
:)Useful communication, looking closely at the PC and netbook both were high speed card readers, when used even found out about it, before particual via USB:). Okay thank you, boom check...

Sincerely, MAG.no

Алексей Крячко__
Разработчик

Post by Алексей Крячко__ » Sat Jul 23, 2011 20:10

Generally work via the USB cable is mainly designed for sending small amount of information in the first place of sessions and to edit file names, delete them, create new folders, etc. In version 1.11-speed operation through the cord increased significantly (by several times) compared to 1.10. But further increase is hardly possible. Card readers for memory cards used in a few other modes with more speed that the device can be done.
so if you have files from 100Mb and bigger - it is better to write through a card reader.

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Sat Jul 23, 2011 20:15

Alex, thank you.
Yes, files up to 500 MB.

Sincerely, MAG.no