Navigator. Experience.

Mind machine Navigator. Support. New session. Software updates.
Саморазвитие
Re: Navigator. Experience.

Post by Саморазвитие » Wed Jun 11, 2014 13:32

Алексей Кузнецов wrote:"In General, the device looks and feels "old-fashioned... the device is working and functional requirements performs". ... I even their elderly parents taught techniques for immersion Elman. Works without any mind-machines. I am sure that everyone who notices any changes when listening to self-hypnosis works and no more".

The darkness and the Mist, and not Self-development, and self-deception.
Write about your material experience, that has changed dramatically handwriting after "work" disks. "Personal development" it seems that you have loss of ... or constantly being in "trance". How does "transvesti" your elderly parents? Appeared, for example, sleepwalking? Where are the specifics?
A new example, one of my friends (a very learned man, from the military-space industry) suffered from insomnia. I persuaded him to buy a CD "Healing" - is now sleeping like a baby, but what medicines and unconventional methods not tested. Age is very respectable. Three weeks ago, to visit him came the youngest of the grandchildren (boy 10 years), fidget and "poslushnik". My friend gave him the CD. The boy just "grabbed" in the headphones. The kid's father (also a KTN of the military) tried to take (was afraid of "addiction"), but the kid has not yet listened to the end, headphones are not given. Guy as a substitute, was calm, not antsy. This "experience" was only once more the boy still did not come and look at it my friend can't. And you write "self-hypnosis". Here is the TRANS for you and your elderly parents is a quirk and nothing more. But if they can run 20 - 30 minutes at least Jogging then Yes the effect of "vaseegara of Transilvania" is. In General, "Transilvania" need to check any "extreme", for example, burying in the ground or plunging into the water head first for about 30 minutes - 40. Then dig or fish out of water, and if the "Transilvania" gives the result, the "Transilvania" come to life. But if not, then all this lime, i.e., deception, trickery and other and other. Everything in India. And so, you only talk and nothing more ie you ... "Kremlin - Muscovite". Alas.
That's bonkers. I bought mindmachine as was looking for different ways of entering the trance state. You probably do not in the subject. The handwriting changes say ? Some after a session Kashpirovsky scars "was resolved" - in fact, just not see them :D Everything else seems to raving mad. Tip! Run faster to a psychiatrist before it's too late, you may still be able to help You.<

Мария Ч

Re: Navigator. Experience.

Post by Мария Ч » Thu Sep 18, 2014 14:19

And who tried Kundalini meditation on the Navigator? Please share impressions! And then there are different opinions about whether it is necessary to raise the Kundalini energy and how to do it better...