Burislav Servest, the Magic of immortality. Practice 1

Reading and discussing books.
ИгорьС
Burislav Servest, the Magic of immortality. Practice 1

Post by ИгорьС » Sun Sep 22, 2013 11:02

Maybe someone already practicing in this book? I would like feedback. Is the question: is it possible to change the burning point zu-San-Li electroacupuncture?

bofara

Re: Burislav Servest, the Magic of immortality. Practice 1

Post by bofara » Sun Sep 22, 2013 13:48

I have a little experience. So far very pleased. It is better not to replace but to gather wormwood in the summer. A short discussion about the impact on zu San Li is here.
Correction: Yes, forgot to write - in addition to using moxibustion sagebrush cigars I use for "burning" and a magnifying glass - concentrate the sun's rays at the right spot /the zone/. UTB is also considered effective.
Last edited by bofara on Sun Sep 22, 2013 14:35, edited 1 time in total.

мячик

Post by мячик » Sun Sep 22, 2013 14:24

Аз есмь wrote: is it possible to change the burning point zu-San-Li electroacupuncture?
Very good for reviews of knowledgeable people...new Acevska music proslushivat during moxibustion,the effect is sometimes privoshodit all expectations.zu-San-Li :cry:

ИгорьС

Post by ИгорьС » Mon Sep 23, 2013 9:12

Thank you

АнтонСабер

Post by АнтонСабер » Mon Sep 15, 2014 16:16

bofara wrote:I have a little experience. So far very pleased. It is better not to replace but to gather wormwood in the summer. A short discussion about the impact on zu San Li is here.
Correction: Yes, forgot to write - here in addition to using moxibustion sagebrush cigars I use for "burning" and a magnifying glass - concentrate the sun's rays at the right spot /the zone/. UTB is also considered effective.
Thanks for the info I will soon conduct their experiments)wormwood is)

Тимур М.

Post by Тимур М. » Tue Oct 28, 2014 15:53

Servista, if you throw Strannikov, can be considered a kick-ass psychologist. (I'm not saying that Strannikov no, I just think that is one of the branches, and there are besides many in all)
In his books simple and esotericism (so to speak) the language painted our internal conflicts, the causes of their origin, the described processes within the world and within man, his books broaden the picture of the world. Described and ways to solve different situations. But all this with quite interesting side. I say this about all books, not just Practice.