The Chronicles Of Amber. Roger Zelazny.

Reading and discussing books.
Тимур М.
Re: The Chronicles Of Amber. Roger Zelazny.

Post by Тимур М. » Wed Jul 24, 2013 4:39

It turned out probably not really readable and understandable.

But the main thing I wanted to say, and it is now doing yourself.

1st - the realization that the real, only we, but Yes, there are others, but initially they are neutral to us. The role of prescription in their own world we have them ourselves.

2 - acquisition of integrity. This passage Pattern. Connecting itself with itself. It is in the sense that all that we see, feel, and so on (our Picture of the world) everything is created by our strength, it's all we have. (Even an evil man has given us blows :), we decided on themselves to make fun of). in General, since it's all created by our force, and change it all we can, and, moreover, is not so difficult.

3ее - our Picture of the world can be very much plastic. Up to turn any object into any other object. Only we know that the world is static (false delusional nonsense :) ), do not allow yourself to change everything. Although the whole World wants us to obey)))

and 4th, even all that I have written, there is only one of 1000 delirium. In fact, life is creativity, and we can create any worlds, any laws, from any angle. But first you need to believe in themselves. And this can be done, poprobyvav to play "our sandbox" :)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Jul 24, 2013 17:46

some things in the Chronicles certainly can not convey a true picture of the things and they should be seen more as an allegory, but others that many perceive as an allegory, must be taken absolutely literally, sometimes down to specific individuals.
But it does not matter :)

Тимур М.

Post by Тимур М. » Wed Oct 09, 2013 1:57

Still haven't read all the books Borislava (the other day the restricted area was finished, started a Major barrier). From the topic HA not distracted, but I will write from the books Borislava. Still pursuing your main goal in this thread: translate the images of data RJ in the real world. In other words, how to master the skills of the heroes in our world, or rather to remember their own capabilities. :wiz

Here I will describe one of the favorite to move to the Realm of Shadows. All this IMHO, but have a feeling that really, although someone might go differently. So closer to the subject.

Have Servista in the beginning the Main barrier is written, that is True, then what distinguishes us from our Individuality, and External I, formed by joining to itself elements of the external world. He has a lot written about it throughout the series, but reading it now, I suddenly became clear. Yes, that is my Personality, my True self, which is associated with the primordial power, it is all, and what it has incredible power as related to the original directly. And External I that I consider it my direct me, only elements attached me to yourself in the process of learning and interaction with the outside world. That's all that surrounds me and all that is within me - is my mind (way of thinking, its turns, each person they are different, but people are in the same social group they like. it's like a guy born in Russia and speak and think in Russian, and owing to our mentality, if its the same in infancy would be thrown in the US, for example, he would be talked in English and would think otherwise), my manners, adopted from parents and close circle of my ways to deal with emerging situation, my picture of the world, including the entire visible landscape, even my body - all the elements of the external world, which is currently attached to my Personality, my True self during my short life. :)

To move freely on Reflection, to change around here, anything, need fulcrum. It's like lucid dreaming, you can fly by force of will, you can change the landscape, but the fact that, even in unconscious dreams fantastic pictures replacing each other instantly, we perceived absolutely natural. And all because we in fact know that it is possible and natural, and most importantly, what we have is the fulcrum of our body that would like to be in another dimension, in contrast to sleep, but with whom we have a strong connection.

And here, completely believing since childhood that I am me, which is just a mosaic connected external elements, the fulcrum of the course for me is my external Ya Inside aware of, after reading some of the books (the forums, the Chronicles of amber, the Transferring, and now Servista, well, etc.) that change the world as described there, or in other words to navigate through the various Reflections. But based on what I want to move it, move it is certainly possible, but it is incredibly difficult (standing on a chair, the chair does not move, only with great difficulty, it is easier to get off it and move, and much much easier, and you can climb up on another chair or table, or just walk :) ).

That's when I read about the True and External I, in my head something clicked. I abstracted from everything I know, from all thoughts, from all pictures of my world, looking at them from the side, as the property I accumulated. What is valuable, what is that stuff junk :) . But most importantly, I felt their Individuality. I stood up to her position, discarding all thoughts. The feeling was very pleasant, a feeling of joy like back home. Immediately became interested. Looking at his I side, I realized that you can learn and interact with the world differently, to see what will happen if you go on the other side. And most importantly, I realized that all this is now to change my power to change up to the scenery surrounding me. Yeah, I'm not moved to other worlds, but I don't particularly like, I've got the directions, and now it is studied and practiced to gain strength after a long break, because again, you need to learn to walk :) There was a sense of power. I realized that all my I it is only a mosaic, the elements of which it is possible to change, remove, attach a new can just because it's not me, it's right here in my world, only because of my True self and my Power, I wanted it to be with me imbued with his Power and materialized (certainly not all consciously attached, something foisted) and kept this picture of the world, too, only because of my Power coming from Individuality, korrektiruete over time, and so on. Yes, Personality can also be developed, and the method of development that concluded in part, but creating a picture of the world, moving the fulcrum back, I made a box of his own picture of the world as in a prison. To understand the variety and diversity of chairs standing on one is not possible, or rather knowledge is not perfect, it is easier to get off. Even this chair is easier to learn from. Well I figuratively :)

But then in my head there was the image of a man turning into a Raven, and chest as that was not myself, that I was hurt that joy is gone and there is concern. Yes, change the picture of the world and all its elements I can, but there are other powerful Personality, and not all of them good. So it is necessary as that to learn and to defend. Bracelet of Life when I was not like.

But in spite of this trouble, I still understand how to navigate, understand that it all depends on your point of view, point of support. Of course there are still blocks, and the strength not so wow as much. But all this is not so difficult. The very understanding that it's just a way of communication with the world that the True I was here near the back and that it was only necessary to take a step back separating conscious from you all than I it would seem are and this is enough to understand the real picture of what is happening.<

Брэнд

Post by Брэнд » Wed Oct 09, 2013 16:41

Тимур М. wrote:...convert the images data RJ in the real world. In other words, how to master the skills of the heroes in our world...
You keep repeating the same mistake. Roger Zelazny the Chronicles of amber described the REAL world.
And You're trying to shift the center of the Universe with amber on this Earth, because I believe this is the real world. Of course the Earth is a kind of reality... but only for the inhabitants of this world. If you look at the earth from the center of the Universe, from amber, she's just a shadow. This world, Earth is just a shadow of amber. It is easier to create a new Universe than to shift its center.
In the world of amber the possibility of its inhabitants are quite different than in the shadows. In the shadows - the possibilities are limited.
The earth can be seen as a place of exile, a prison, a penal colony for those who messed up their karma in the true world.

R. Zelazny in the Chronicles of sufficiently described the world of amber. All of his other works - events in different shades of amber.

Тимур М.

Post by Тимур М. » Wed Oct 09, 2013 18:14

Respected Brand.
Sorry that you were misled. But in my post Zelazny only 5%. More Servista. Or rather its coordinate System. So what you wrote is not entirely due to the fact that I wanted to retell.
Just not reading much Magic Immortality, it I wonder all the time :) . Here and rushing me to share with you this.

Such is the is books Borislava, the topic of another author :) .

мячик

Post by мячик » Wed Oct 09, 2013 21:41

Тимур М. wrote:Respected Brand.
Sorry that you were misled. But in my post Zelazny only 5%. More Servista. Or rather its coordinate System. So what you wrote is not entirely due to the fact that I wanted to retell.
Just not reading much Magic Immortality, it I wonder all the time :) . Here and rushing me to share with you this.

Such is the is books Borislava, the topic of another author :) .
Hari Rama! :o

Тимур М.

Post by Тимур М. » Thu Oct 10, 2013 0:38

All the same will explain, what I wanted to say, because not everyone here read Servista and not everyone plans to read it. This branch still to HA Zelazny.

If you look in the world of Zelazny in the HA is described as the interaction of primordial forces (Chaos, amber, and then another Maze Corwin appeared). But there are other forces, for which they, just pawns on the game Board, as Betancourt described. And above them maybe someone is. But the above if they are? If you look at Amberieu (Yes, all amber), is a new and emerging force that changed the General pattern of the forces in the universe, which is not mentioned in the books really. As the story goes on America (Corwin, Merlin(Yes he's half amberit, but still)) I personally took all of it from their position. But they are a very young force, and busy with their infighting. Their possible formation. This force Pattern only knows itself, knows its power. Even the Chaos that also occurred relatively recently, seen as already more established force. And that's long existing forces, which really just means the appearance of amber. It is the emergence of a new one, which will have to be considered. As for Personality, what each force is, it cuts their own freedom, perceived as direct aggression. Whether the Americans 1000 times kind and generous by force, its appearance on a level playing field does not need anyone. That's it, and trying to destroy.

And, I think, the initiative comes from forces not shown in the book. And the Chaos is here by. Someone from Chaos. After all, Chaos is also a relatively young power, and thus it would have strengthened positions in the overall picture, and all would be good. But amber had won their right to exist.

This is the coordinate System of Zelazny. Its external Axis. I think.

Servest does not go into the politics, geography, economy forces much. He describes the Process. The processes of interaction of the matter of which produces power, the processes of education, these forces, their reflections, the process of interaction forces between them. And all this I wrote. Better than Servista I can hardly describe it.

Coordinate system Servista is something that permeates everything. But within the framework of our reality. These rings of Life, a Kind of Parasite - all this relate to us. I am sure there are universes with completely different rings and modes of interaction in them. Ring is like internal structure.

Reading Servest generally everything gets turned on its head, personally, in my picture of the world :) .

Oh no, the rings, all that is manifest and not manifest, all this is just a way of interaction between certain Uniqueness with the outside world.

The fact that the top and bottom. Our external world is the structure of our universe in which we are now, its rules, incurred by the creativity of Individuality. But each, like Dworkin out of Chaos has its own Personality, can create a force equal to that which we were born. In principle, the boundaries of growth and does not exist, I think.

From this position I see that the Unicorn is the Original Personality Dvorkin, joining with which he created His World, equal to that from which it came. Those mythical creatures (a Unicorn, a Snake) as the image of the Absolute Individuality (Uniqueness). And its Individuality is in each.

It's common philosophy. Which can talk a lot, but I'm interested in practice, though I'm not a particularly active person. But the action of the action of strife. You can do the same thing in different ways. Simply by performing physical, mental and so on the action because it is written, so it is necessary, so do all and things, or to do the same but with interest for myself, to do something based on his Personality. Everything is tied to it. It's like wire, making that unconsciously I connect to some power, nourishing it, I do it in her best interests, doing something for myself, I have only themselves to develop.

And what I wrote in my post is simply the attainment of Individuality, to see with her position, but how to do it if I lived all my life here, lived relying on the external world, external rules and external interests. Was a battery. And then I just realized that what for me seemed mean, I - it's not me It's just my interaction with the external, and largely imposed.

Thank you all for your criticism and support :) . Otherwise, I would not have written this post. And what I wrote about the worlds Zelazny, it was written spontaneously, that is until wrote - analyzed. So I HA not looked previously. But as always I think all are perhaps all the more curiouser.<

Мерк

Post by Мерк » Tue Oct 15, 2013 18:02

Timur M. And I think in the Zelazny books actually written more real than fictional. And so I want to be a descendant of one of Amberites and go through the Labyrinth and to leave this melancholy reflection of the Earth.

Мерк

Post by Мерк » Tue Oct 15, 2013 18:19

Even when I read the Transferring, I noticed that it describes the same principles of control of reality, which used Amberite, but they used them confidently, without effort and strain, because they have had the experience of changing reality, they go to another shadow for us to go to the Park to walk, quite a mundane case.

к-13

Post by к-13 » Tue Oct 15, 2013 19:02

Мерк wrote:so you want to be a descendant of one of Amberites and go through the Labyrinth and to leave this melancholy reflection of the Earth
Actually there is a much easier method

Мерк

Post by Мерк » Tue Oct 15, 2013 19:12

K-13 So you can sitting in a dark closet to convince myself that the world is beautiful, if it's never coming out.

к-13

Post by к-13 » Tue Oct 15, 2013 19:28

The Cabinet is not around, the wardrobe in the head... And he does not see beyond their own noses - bright colors to see, if you don't open your eyes...

Мерк

Post by Мерк » Tue Oct 15, 2013 19:40

K-13 well, in principle I agree, but from the Cabinet in the head even harder to get rid of than if he was around.

к-13

Post by к-13 » Tue Oct 15, 2013 22:29

Start looking for the pluses in the dark spots on a dark background :?

Кристи Кори

Post by Кристи Кори » Sat May 18, 2019 18:12

Realize that much time has passed since the last posts, but still write.

I am on a book Borislava Servest stumbled some time ago, and I was interested in the striking similarities with the "amber", largely on the concept and even terminology. Looked for comparisons and found this topic. And seen the literal mention of the "Chronicles of amber" at the very Servista and in the book and in an interview.
This is an interesting and unusual series of books even though very small and very fragmentary acquaintance with them, as I have.
Тимур М. wrote:
Wed Oct 09, 2013 1:57
Yes, I moved to other worlds, but I don't particularly like
Since the writing of this post, have you tried to move? if it is not a secret. If you have read all the books Servista, I can tell where it can be thoroughly and consistently read with the technique of travel? (books, chapters). I met a few scattered fragments about it.

Кристи Кори

Post by Кристи Кори » Sat May 18, 2019 18:55

Brand
If not a secret: why did you choose this name as a nick?
Брэнд wrote:
Wed May 08, 2013 19:06
Morality and conscience is a dangerous topic, for ideas about these things each individual are very different.
No matter how different, only Fiona and blaze are living a "moral sentence" diagnosis, verdict and the like, and the attitude towards them from others. What can be done such as they are, and still remain the "shining knight" and a dearly beloved sister - how to think about them in the final battle at the court of Chaos Corwin, characterizes the world in full. And it's not just the reaction of Corvina and other relatives, but also some readers. And personality is essentially the same, in amber, in the Shadows - the essence is the same, only the levels are different, and even reflection can be very pale and "distorted" to some extent, but nevertheless. And if so to argue, cruelty, indifference and injustice of amber repeatedly projected on all the Shadows. And Corwin in the book no wonder once thought of himself as "the accomplice to the evil of the world" - as the evil that fights other evil, like Malkina, but must perish in the end times.
It is characteristic that the princes and princesses of amber, having such extraordinary for mere mortals knowledge and skills - even if not to speak about the unique magical, which is available to all of them moving through the Shadows with the ability to choose any world you want, not be neither "Buddha" nor "do-gooders" or just happy. They only start to treat multiple Shadows about the same, as is the usual earthly being to the virtual games. You can go head first into this "computer game", to get involved in "day-dreams, which made solid" (as they said about the brand), you can play too or be "ejected" it, but truly real to them only amber and Chaos. Amber - the whole world, the same thing is reflected in the many mirrors, any desired curves and oblique, but one and the same thing, and from it not to leave anywhere. And that those who grasped the essence and Foundation of the universe is not only filled with love and harmony with him, and Vice versa. Was thrown into the circles of hell and passed them, and they hated him so much that tried to destroy and create (apparently) a new, better, perfect world. And he was right.
the Earth can be seen as a place of exile, a prison, a penal colony for those who messed up their karma in the true world.
That's what I don't understand, where is written in the books? Because the earth is just a Shadow, and other Shadows. Corwin threw out here Eric, not for "bad karma", but just for the sake of getting rid of unwanted. Flora was here a long time as agent Eric. And "karma" implies some kind of higher justice, but justice is not what the amber that is on the Earth.<