The so-called Tarot of bogomilov. Keys.

Reading and discussing books.
bofara
The so-called Tarot of bogomilov. Keys.

Post by bofara » Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:27

Arcana is called the "Great llama". Image maps no.

I. the Sword is stuck in the closed book with seven seals;

1 Key Sword

You're standing in front of the first Secret of Creativity. Are you ready and waiting for that heaven spoke.
In the lead up to the First Power You will see the Sword, that are Existing with Suffering.
In front of you to be a closed book with the seven seals. The lasso after the lasso, you ought to uncover and seals will fall one after the other.
In the First hour of the Night and you need to master the Sword to pick up and get stuck a book with him.
Then, if you're strong, to do this, all pechati will fall immediately.
When you excitedly open the book of Secrets to read what ever you century dreamed of in their meager ways of their search, you will see with astonishment that the book is empty. White leaves unfold your fingers and no runes and no characters and the pismo do not appear in these leaves.

bofara

Re: the So-called Tarot of bogomilov. Keys.

Post by bofara » Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:40

II. Bowl with wine, to her bread, two empty amphorae, the roll with papyrus, and a severed female hand:

2 Key Chalice

But You will be able to read the book: she's white, because you're blind and you're used to seeing only the reflection.
On the altar is a Glass of Wine: This Wine is Blood, and this Blood that gave you life so far. Take a drink. - "Drink from it, all because it is my Blood, spilled for you to write the sins".
Two empty amphorae face to the altar: one white, the other red. Don't wash your hands with the blood of one was /nobody/ don't leave drops of blood and scraps of flesh in these amphorae. Think about what they put in there.
You don't understand?
Don't you see a scroll lying on the Throne, the scroll, raspisany in with strange letter-writing. You don't understand, the teacher of writing? Read and find out the secret of etih of the two amphorae.
Look at the severed hand of the woman with the dripping blood in a White Amphora. Look copper ring removed from the hand and the position of the red Amphora.
Who is this Woman? Where is this Woman? You have this Woman? Why you cut off her Left Arm?
And why did you remove your ring of Eternal Marriage when he killed this Woman?
Look and remember.

bofara

Post by bofara » Mon Mar 18, 2013 13:16

III. Lightning knocks down the tower on which stands a man with three horns, holding two scrolls;

3 Key Zip

And on the third day you take the Ring and put it on his index finger of his Right Hand and go in the adytum.
When someone closes your eyes and Your ears to catch the procession of the Eternal water, the Lightning will tear your entire being - and Cerkovna Curtain breaks. Because Believers need to observe in the footsteps of your death Altarea a Miracle.
You will die then. And quiet will be your death. As the smooth Breeze Terrible will enter you in a spiral movement of the Wind, and you don't know where it comes from and where it goes.
And you get to see the tower of Bethsames, majestically built, collapsing from the Zip to get a part for part and destruction to mark her place.
And the Lawyer will be able to see your Eyes on top of the Tower - a Lawyer with three Horns: white, red and Golden between them. Both scrolls will drop from his hands, and he will disappear.

Go, go, free of fear and read the scrolls:

The first commandment: I am the One. Do not turn your Mouth from the Sting or the Ear of Lightning, no Eye of Arrows. Don't be afraid of a sea of blood. I Am The Son!.
Second commandment: do Not bow to the Heaven and Earth, the Sea or the Abyss. Do not pull the Hand to Lina or Legs from pruning Knives or Head from an Axe. Get rid of the scourge of the desert and lift up a brass Serpent.
Third commandment: do Not mention the ten names of God in vain, for want Eternal oath with you, not a Curse. Do not open the door of the Tabernacle of the Father, to be able to learn the Secrets of Divine Origin.
Take Mana and Living water - and let the Blood feud to the Lord.
The fourth commandment: Remember the Sabbath day, when he lost the line between Sky and earth, the Sea and Bezdnoy. The tabernacle, the Ark and the Scrolls make on Saturday.
The fifth commandment: Give the cult his Father and Mother, not to die forever.
Sixth commandment: do Not pricacy the Sword to the Cup.
The seventh commandment: do No nor Megauploadcom nor Besplastno or Incest. It's a triple act will point you to the Law Bogestvenniy and the Snake will poprawitsja on you in the Fourth day.
The eighth commandment: don't take the Sword out of the Bowl.
Nine commandments: do Not read the opposite words of Wisdom and look out from the Gates of the Promised Land.
The ten commandments: thou shalt Not covet the scepter, crown and barandica if you're the original.

Continue to read without fear, because the scrolls will be taken away from you.<

bofara

Post by bofara » Mon Mar 18, 2013 13:35

IV. Libra - clerestorey the temple, with the weights in the dome, surrounded by a moat, a vine at the door;

4 Key Scales

Look up: on the Eastern wall of ALTARIA is to paint a Temple.
The temple is a Quadrangle of white stone. It is covered with round, spherical dome made of gold. Libra is over the dome.

You come to me, says the Voice of the Inner Master - you come to me. Did you four-sided Pyramid Veta, Cross-shaped Sword, rapid Fire and Dual Pair Lightning?

You come to me, says the Voice of the First Hierophant - you come to me. Did you double plexus of the Scorpion and the Basilisk? And if you can walk heel on the center of this Cross Plexus and the attack of a Lion on his forehead and a Snake on the head?

You come to me, says the voice of the Eternal Prophet - you come to me. Surrounded by a Moat my Tabernacle: you got any Holy Serebriakova Boat? So how to go on without her, you fool? You girded your loins with the belt of Leviticus - and how you pursue victory in the struggle with God at midnight?

You come to me, says the Voice is Terrible Sudnik - you come to me. The vines twine around the door and if your Blood is not prevratitsa in Wine, grapes in the Master's snake will turn and your blood will be Wine, sucked from Vinohrady snake. As you walk without a Chiton to the wedding feast of the Owner?
You heard, why are you silent? If your tongue will stick forever silent. Didn't you hear that prayer makes a man mute, and when the Son of the Desert comes down, the Roar roars in the way of the Master. Look up: the days of your accomplishments will end and you'll be pining for etih centuries - lost unread words.
Twice not to say.