Olga Naseva "It's just a dream."

Reading and discussing books.
к-13
Olga Naseva "It's just a dream."

Post by к-13 » Sat Mar 09, 2013 14:02

Read all 8 books released in this series to date (though the first three books somehow called "trilogy" :? ) for two nights - it is like part of one large work, constructed in the manner of a soap Opera - the book ends on a cliffhanger and at the end of the 8 books are still more questions than after reading the first. In the work of the very many interesting points, given it is a working equipment rather curious information, good calculations in respect of different matters - the people's medicine, dealing with the last (including karmic), training of animals, the old believers, the Bible, personal choice and human development...
Who is looking for that interesting read - I recommend - each book can be read literally within the hour with small letters a little)))

к-13

Re: Olga Naseva "It's just a dream."

Post by к-13 » Sat Mar 09, 2013 20:19

Yeah))) the Whole day to spend on listening to one volume of 8 (missed half of due to the fact that just sitting, doing nothing, just listening, no one will) instead of having to sit for an hour or two and read...

Хастред

Re: Olga Naseva "It's just a dream."

Post by Хастред » Mon Mar 18, 2013 13:59

why some people don't like to read, and love when they read, for example, or a housewife cooking in the kitchen, hands busy knizhku not hold.

we advanced it's better to read it then the speed of information perception compared with hearing audio books just frightening, I was once asked to me read an interesting book to me at work. so it was just horror, it was soooo slow.