"The stars are cold toys" by Sergei Lukyanenko

Reading and discussing books.
к-13
"The stars are cold toys" by Sergei Lukyanenko

Post by к-13 » Wed Feb 06, 2013 23:25

Read the film series "Stars - cool toys" by Sergei Lukyanenko(the second part is called "Star shadow"). Who has not read - I recommend, quite interesting in many respects - author-fiction Thriller masterfully put my thoughts about what freedom is, what should be the ideal society, whether it does, in principle, the problems of personal choice and whether one person decide for the whole planet...
And in occurred to me that these two books, too, could be the basis for any separate branches BJ with their own units as the Chronicles of Amera and Labyrinths of Echo became the basis for 1.0-2.x - they also have all the right versions of the applications.

For example, just sketched out the system:
Implemented in the form of a pendant with the further integration.
The basic module of Quelque with submodules:
- External alarm(security, extension of ranges of perception...)
- Regeneration(Metamorph, healing...)
- Adaptation(the influence of a new team, a successful acquaintance with the new technology...)
- Climate control(day to sleep in the snow, not afraid of heat)
- First aid kit(to sleep or to cheer up, to remove the signs of the impending cold...)
Combat transformation(increased muscle, leather-armor, reaction acceleration, disabling pain)
- Mimicry(look and act like someone else is more convincing)
Connection(analogue deck Dvorkin)
- Informing(read all known)
- Access to the knowledge of the other person or control over them
- Tips
The basic module of the Delta with submodules:
- Merge with technology
- Extension of perception through technology
- External action
Plaskota(cleaning, disinfection of the outside world except for cabin space)
Basic module the doors of the Shadow with submodules:
- move to a random line of life according to true desires(unconscious)
- instant healing(quantum shift, a condition which should be standard)
The basic module of the Gates of the Trading League
carry - on is selected according to the conscious desire of the
Basic module Updates
- Creating visibility ideal for those who do not dig deeply
Basic module Counter
- work with large volumes of information
- control electronics
- protection of equipment against failure
- increase the accuracy of the result of the technology
The basic module of a stone from the Ground(gravel underfoot from the last Chapter for the collection)
- understanding the true value of the seemingly familiar and ordinary things
Basic module connections
- impact on others through symbolic action.

Enough, perhaps - and so it turned out even more than I first thought)))<

Михаил_
Разработчик

Re: "Stars - cool toys" by Sergei Lukyanenko

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:17

1. did not read, to be at leisure, yet it (leisure loose enough to be able to read the volume)
2. misleading. I use explanations and analogies references to books, which contain well-described artistic picture of the REAL WORLD. The problem is that if not to take this description in artistic narrative, then:
- the reader will not accept (fantasy for many more real, because in advance there is an agreement that this is a fantasy and everything is possible)
- immediately banned
- the author himself will not be able to Express as often as the author would not end up consciously aware of what he was doing, but by chance it turns out exactly what you need.
I didn't use when creating 1.0=2.x something mentioned. I just gave a link later where you can find the correct information.
БЖ1.0-2.x did not arise because of will or volition or analogies with something and due to the fact that the Holy place is never empty it must be ie because of the demand of the world in this time. My participation in this process is less than the participation of the world itself, at least its specific branches.
I actually what is it? am I actually that not everything that you can think of to do because there may not Brigitta, because to be in dissonance, and rejects the body, as we know is dying (and sometimes along with the body).
This is a short version of the explanation of why you should not try to do everything that you can think of.
By the way Lukyanenko certainly a brilliant man, but given the comments above, its projection on the history sometimes, though, they run very close to the real situation, but still only a projection and play too with them might be dangerous.
All it is defined with the specified issues. But I don't think he got in his work in point (I wrote and realized that now probably really ever read because it was interesting how he got).
There are very clear laws due to the physics of the creation of the worlds. They are not the usual mentality of people and science fiction. But they are absolutely real as Newton's laws clearly work.....<

к-13

Post by к-13 » Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:52

I'm not going to argue, I just expressed a thought that came to mind. "Getting to the point" Lukyanenko in my personal opinion no worse than what Zelazny with his reflections, I think, even more like a reality, again if you discard the scenery of the cosmos. And the same Calcua - excellent and quite similar to the real counterpart of the subconscious in the same hands))) I read it took two evenings for 3 hours before bedtime read - there's a book of 450 pages on both volumes. This is also a very Patriotic owner)))

Владмосква

Post by Владмосква » Thu Feb 07, 2013 15:00

probably really will ever read
Mish, I recommend, I "Stars - cold toys" and "Star shadow" very much, in the same breath read.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Feb 07, 2013 16:10

I just explained that the books are good thing to move some people understand on a conscious level (or to another more informed). But not the guide to action, because it is always look with another face but not the whole. If you get carried away with a single face, then the whole would escape, because it is very versatile.
PS
I Lukyanenko read a little, and when a lot of free time, such as patrols and their ilk, I never read - just not drawn. Some things for me he definitely likes, like a trilogy of dipton, spectrum, there is a very Filevskaya things "coast" with at least filosofskim end :) For me - it's a little dark. Dark I can be all you want, I for this hood. literature is not necessary :) I have enough of my own memory - more horrible picture you know.
From the way Zelazny, the Chronicles are only a small part of tvorchestvo, though the most famous.

bofara

Post by bofara » Thu Feb 07, 2013 16:59

Михаил_ wrote: by the way Zelazny, the Chronicles are only a small part of tvorchestvo, though the most famous.
In this sense, wanted to consult please: there is such a story of 'manna from heaven', R. Zelazny, the story, which I really like, IMHO, has, like, aktualnost. :) There hood. hero Phoenix and his 'colleagues' each August was to look at 'stellar wind' /I make analogies with the 'Stardust' or so-called 'traf' of Pulman and m-particles Pack /You mentioned in the topic 'small offtopic' - here/:
Михаил_ wrote:the dust is the manifestation MJ in our locale.
I want to ask: 'is it Worth watching-interact with those particles on the August night sky - like a Zelazny story?'
on
each Starfall over the last ten or twelve years the maintenance of manna
in Stellar Wind becomes a little higher?
the shooting star, I wondered, until the land and water rushing underneath me.
Starfall - big August fallings of meteorites, accompanied by
a wave of manna, called Stellar wind
here

My question UTB for information and
Михаил_ wrote:is not a guide to action
until enough music out of a chopper-wheel /here message 72-74, and, as I remember correctly so you can 'activate' bismuth on 3.0 but that's so - as useful as it seems to me, information and addition - for addition pictures..
Михаил_ wrote:look with another face
so to speak..

Thank you.

p.s.
Михаил_ wrote:because of the demand of the world in this time
Interestingly, our world in this time to be 'invited' CD and 'the Maze amber'..?
p.p.s. very noticeable, by the way, Pulmano when proyavlyaet a real sense of love /I'm reading about my vozlyublennoy :oops: some poems, it's just a short example/ very much a manifestation of 'sraffa' described in the literature.. the Interaction with 'm-particles' and more soznaniem level /in the example Pack as he quickly recovered from a certain disease :) / is not yet mastered to the extent as I wanted..<

Хастред

Post by Хастред » Wed Feb 13, 2013 12:36

Михаил_ wrote:Is very clear due to the laws of physics to create worlds. They are not the usual mentality of people and science fiction. But they are absolutely real as Newton's laws clearly work.....
And where you can read about this physics? or is it you just have to feel?
Well there is probably a book in which someone so to speak prosono is already set out, he understands the form.

Вячеслав.

Post by Вячеслав. » Wed Oct 02, 2013 21:21

к-13 wrote: this is a very Patriotic owner)))
...in one of the books Nick Perumov "Skull on the sleeve").There is a division,one of the German Panzer division... of the great Patriotic war...we did everything we could if you can do better!
I hardly mentioned it...but it is in the aspect of Your proposed topic:i.e. a science fiction Writer so made that the Soviet Union lost...and two hundred years ruled the territory of the former USSR by the Germans.Or something like that,read a long time and a lot of inaccuracies.
The essence of trying,or rather to convey his thoughts...little digression)...somehow my friend and part-time godfather of my firstborn,at the time :) as a journalist,wrote an article,let's save the river Lybid which in its present state has become)) it is difficult to choose...the word I often made fun of this article ,it was his first article...and of course a bit naive.But his sincerity I do not doubt,just young and bad was.And now for some reason, imagine yourself in his place...
Soit I return to the subject of the book)...on the planet in different places,there was something gelatinous(hard to remember everything,and I apologize for the slightly confusing story) :).In short,in the face of danger all of humanity was United...they just had no choice...
I suspect something like this You mean!?
I apologize for the fact that offtopic here!

к-13

Post by к-13 » Wed Oct 02, 2013 22:06

Вячеслав. wrote:I apologize for the fact that offtopic here!
I thought, or this is the only really appropriate phrase in all the long-winded message?...
I think you should at least read the book before starting to discuss it...

Вячеслав.

Post by Вячеслав. » Thu Oct 03, 2013 19:32

к-13 wrote: I thought, or this is the only really appropriate phrase in all the long-winded message?...
I think you should at least read the book before starting to discuss it...
As I see it,something that now is available for my understanding,namely,to make more efforts to expand their perception).