Max Frye

Reading and discussing books.
ТаксМэн
Max Frye

Post by ТаксМэн » Mon May 07, 2012 3:29

Hello :) Not found here a subject about fry, who Max, who Irina Martynchik :)
In General, too unrealistic, but there are interesting moments like that added to the interest(sorry for taftalogiyu) in my life. I used to like that are not particularly treated to sleep, and sleep well, sleep, rest, sleep (if lucky) and went about his business. But after I started it(him) to read thought. But sleep is important thing! And as he began to remember dreams and to log into OS, I want to see without training or anything, in fact, by not knowing about the concept of lucid dream.
In addition, a lot of quotes and some plants took note. And he began to watch and look for "signs". For example, I have left it, without which will not ice. Went away for 10 days, but for some reason I decided that if I go to see her home, then we will remain just friends, if we stay :oops: ... Well, I did not want her to say goodbye... to say goodbye And anyway I do not really want to) But I know where it. what if I go to meet her, maybe something in our relationship changed. Well, it's not the only such stories can tell a lot.

Друид

Re: Max Frei

Post by Друид » Sat Nov 03, 2012 5:47

Precisely because it describes one of the really existing worlds, his work and you hooked. Because somewhere deep subconsciously you know it and resonate with it when you read. Almost all the techniques that I saw in his books work.