Crixus. Story.

Reading and discussing books.
Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик
Crixus. Story.

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Tue Mar 06, 2012 11:15

The story I liked: Crixus

I would say that this is a primitive parasites lower Navi. Primitive because it is not masked. Well, small so.
Those who are more intelligent, those with approach, with muzzles malovydne and sweet speeches.
There are mastadont his case, everything in a big way, angels in the burning Bush, "anyone but me", and hereinafter. Devour these people.

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Re: Crixus. Story.

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:04

here is my personal experience with the entities.
I myself usually do not allow this, AKDN tries to send things missing, but sometimes, when you have time, you can pamper yourself, listen to fairy tales
again, it is NOT my point, just tuned up, got a thoughtform.
Post for that would have drawn attention to the way of thinking, breadth of vision, the moral (if that exists at all), let's see how it thinks, what do you think is the dark or light essence?
how much time reading?
I had contact about one and a half hours, is that remember, the overall pattern - not more.
I Dreamed I sleep
Here, see for yourself, it is clear that:
Russia at the moment – colony Samiznaetekto
The Central Bank is NOT nationalized
And privatized and is owned by Samiznaetekto
Assets of the Central Bank – Samiznaetekto
Putin's brainchild, bapestas Samiznaetekto
All the opposition fosterling Samiznaetekto
All these elections are a farce/tent for THDV
The purpose of the Russia oil/gas to drive to the West
Well, Colonia, che say?
Now look what my wonderful dream.
Samiznaetekto brings live in Moscow
A few thousand Chehov.
Give them the weapons and the team to make some noise
Very well used, straight is highly desirable
What would pipestones beloved
Was sacrificed.
And do Samiznaetekto
Hit the ground running
And take a vigorous bomb (maybe two, maybe three)
And as IBLIS
Kakumeiko?
You'll never guess?
Remember – calves fed for slaughter.
Who Samiznaetekto beloved fosterling?
Pralno.
That's straight in irusalim as theirs
YOPNUT!
What would all
VAGUELY
What would direct all the channels in live
Imagine the spectacle.
Only fat Jews with their mouth opened
What would matsu with his hojjatieh to eat
And then G
And no nikago.
A whole world AAAAH
And paused for breath!
Here they are important to exhale not to give
That used assemblage point on the place is not returned
And then the tank will not lift
Here it is necessary loudly to shout:
THAT'S THE JEWS STUPID
All you have your matzo to eat
(with hojjatieh)
Nose their turn already
Over in Russia, Putin killed
Chechen terrorists seized power
The ISLAMISTS!
Vigorous throwing bombs
Your Jerusalem, all have
No fuck it
Want more of the same?
Well why are you looking at?
Let's shnobelem left-right pull
No, they say don't want.
So nice
It is our sacred duty to bring democracy in this fucking Russia
Driven plan B
So, the first paragraph of plan B
Deliveries to Russia
Collect firewood hopping can and you're going to Russia
Paged closer to some thread of the city
Preferably bigger
So, second point: the wood have to Wake
Here Sonderkommando team needed.
Zonder-command – people Samiznaetekto
If the firewood they have a Fight-Kit
The Sonderkommando teams – they have unlimited
The Sonderkommando teams occupy the position between the city and the wood
According to the signal
With ships start to peel around the city and sometimes the wood
A Zonder-command begin to peel the wood
Wood jump, run, shout
Che supposedly going on?
They say, for crying out loud! This is war in Russia!
They are: IPAT!!!
To them, It is then! Now take a weapon and go to town!
Well, until the Sonderkommando teams working at the wood of Ansoff no
Well, as the wood woke up - Zonder-command change position
Come to the wood in the rear
This is the case if the wood in the direction of confuse and not to pomogut
Well, the war kind of started.
So, Russian is the scribe.
Che khosh do is to Moscow will not come – don't Wake up
Though you burst.
So, the progress has come less firewood to Moscow
And then to meet them - Judeo-Masonic fifth column
On a white horse with a blue platter with a gold platter
With tears in his eyes and with a song on his lips
"This day of victory!"
"Coming as we could!"
"Hello our new home!"
Here fuck. And you know why they fuck?
But because I don't know who Rakowski,
Listen to what he says:

R. — ... Masons learned nothing from that first lesson, which was a Great Revolution in which they played a colossal revolutionary role; it devoured the majority of masons, beginning with his Great Master of the Orleans Lodge, more correctly, of the Mason of Louis the 16th, and then continue to destroy the Girondists, hebertists, Jacobins, etc., and if any survived, it was the result of the month of Brumaire.
G. — do you want to say that Freemasons are compelled to die by the hand of the revolution, called upon their assistance?
R. — exactly. You state a truth, clothed big secret. I am a Mason, you already knew about it. Right?.. Well I'll tell you what that such a big secret that promises to reveal Mason on one of the highest degree... but he is not disclosed nor the 25th, nor the 33rd, nor the 93rd, and on any the highest degree of any ritual... it is Clear that I know about this not as a Freemason, and as belonging to "Him."
G. — what is it?
R. — Every Masonic organization seeks to achieve and create all the required prerequisites for the triumph of the Communist revolution; this is the obvious aim of Freemasonry, it is clear that all this is done under various pretexts, but they always hide behind his famous trilemma. You know?.. And since the Communist revolution has in mind the liquidation, as a class, the whole bourgeoisie, the physical destruction of all bourgeois political rulers, the real secret of masonry is the suicide of Freemasonry as an organization, and the physical suicide of every important Mason... of course, You can understand that in the same way, prepare the Mason, deserves the secrecy, decorativeness and the inclusion of a number of other secrets, to hide the real one... If ever you happen to be present at some future revolution, don't miss the chance to observe gestures of surprise and reflection of stupidity on the face of some Freemason at the moment when he becomes convinced that he must die at the hands of the revolutionaries... As he shouts and wants to appreciate his services to the revolution!.. It is a spectacle, the sight of which, too, may die, but from laughter.

It is clear that such representation
The wood will fall into a stupor, almost asleep.
But, the Sonderkommando team, they quickly return orientation
And no-this fifth column is not needed

I sleep right?
So it's flowers. He is also the second half is.
<

Петр Петрович

Post by Петр Петрович » Tue Mar 27, 2012 22:03

Шалтай Балтай wrote:Story like: Crixus
But I do not. Provocative because. Abortion abortion strife. Suppose that Your wife/girlfriend got pregnant from the rape. Your next steps :wink: ?

ЗОМБИ

Post by ЗОМБИ » Tue Mar 27, 2012 22:49

Peter
...or the woman caught a strong flu (another infection) and a very high chance of complications

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:44

Of larvae. A thin entity, governing the people
http://www.vedamost.info/2012/09/blog-post_30.html
according to the magazine "SA Scientific Journal", a team of scientists from the University of Cape town made a sensational discovery. Were received confirmation that our mind control astral entities! The significance of this discovery is so great that all the research related to the study of this influence was not only classified, but also attempts were made to withdraw all the early the publication of information about these studies!
The wider public has long been known method of Kirlian, for the first time allowed you to take pictures of the fields surrounding biological objects. The researchers involved in the study of the paranormal, associate these fields with the aura of objects.

Смелый

Post by Смелый » Tue Oct 16, 2012 12:41

Шалтай Балтай wrote:Larvae. A thin entity, governing the people
http://www.vedamost.info/2012/09/blog-post_30.html
according to the magazine "SA Scientific Journal", a team of scientists from the University of Cape town made a sensational discovery. Were received confirmation that our mind control astral entities! The significance of this discovery is so great that all the research related to the study of this influence was not only classified, but also attempts were made to withdraw all the early the publication of information about these studies!
The wider public has long been known method of Kirlian, for the first time allowed you to take pictures of the fields surrounding biological objects. The researchers involved in the study of the paranormal, associate these fields with the aura of objects.
The greatest achievement of the Devil is that he convinced people that it is not. It is not in human life. There Is A God. All know him. And with or without crawling to him with requests and problems.
I have a friend of the old lady as when she was married to an officer and he was stationed somewhere in the suburbs, she graduated from there some biennial theological Seminary specializing in the control of such entities. I have a neighbor behind the wall two lovely girly sophomore dropped out and in one voice talking about the fact that they don't want to live, rope and so on. Old long worked with them - but pulled out.
So, she told me that for such entities, there are SPECIAL PRAYERS. And, in them, she addresses them by name. It is for names. They have them. He explained that black entity (if in the reading of prayers so to call them - not consider themselves as such) after reading the special prayers go. Sometimes only one session. Sometimes they need several. Thus, in addition to listing all entities names in a row (just in case, how do you know who was there), she still calls and Special Forces, including some of the Archangels (to be clear, Archangels is energy) and under the action of these Forces, only then the Entity dump.
That is, the old woman calls the Forces are able to remove evil and points them to the purpose or objects of Force application, listing the names.
In General, many misunderstood (or rather, parasitic on them, essentially, not allow), how strong is the impact on us of such things.
So Your posts Humpty here - "the voice of one crying in the wilderness." Not because there stupid. Smart. Than that. And what their eyes (awareness) is closed.
In this connection, it may be worthwhile would be someone to think about the creation of products directed action? Or programs aimed at cleaning the Aura from energoparitet.<

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Tue Oct 16, 2012 17:05

I've had some other intention
As I recall the MM has a Kirlian device. As I recall, he removes the glowing aura with the fingers. According to the article there are devices, which make the aura with the biological object at all.
The subject interesting way. The parasite, though elemental, but the creature conscious, i.e. if the person INTENTIONALLY and knowingly go to the larva myself to take pictures, then ... nothing happens. :)
This can only be done when the object is in the dark, and what, by the way, and they say in the article.
But, IMHO, an interesting topic.