Stoleshnikov A. P. Rehabilitation will not be or Anti-Archipelago.

Reading and discussing books.
Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик
Stoleshnikov A. P. Rehabilitation will not be or Anti-Archipelago.

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:59

http://www.koob.ru/stoleshnikov/anti_archipelago

Will not ask your opinion of the book, dare to Express their.
Haven't finished (or rather not listening, is in audio)

Stoleshnikov pereulok is a very interesting way.
Well, first of all what do you say, IMHO.
Stoleshnikov - a collective image. It's a team. Definitely. Even if you just look at the list of references used in the book, you realize that perelopatit such a number need a team. A good half of the book quotes. Excerpts of articles, memoirs, speeches, etc.
In one place the book there is a very remarkable place, it is obvious that 3-4 paragraphs were copied word for word and repeated about 20 pages ago. In this place narator (I'm listening) stops and notes the reception Stoleshnikov like he's trying to drum his myslb in the reader. No, it's a sign of team work. There were those who collected the material, prepared the chapters on the themes and typeset. Vertcial at least two. From here and error. The editor overlooked.

BUT. Arthur Conan Doyle (probably my favorite Western writer) is such a character, Sherlock Holmes, So the author (Conan Doyle) times speaks through this character:
http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Sherlock_Holmes
How often have I said to you that when you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth?
Well, the version of events outlined in the book, Mr. Stoleshnikov for me personally, is what gives the most complete picture of what is happening at the time (and that too). All other versions have too much of a stretch.
So what is the picture? Horror. And this gives a second confirmation that it is closer to the truth.
In his speech in the house of Lords of the British Parliament, Lord Sydenham in 1923 said about the Bolshevik revolution that the destruction in Russia under Jewish leadership more than 30 million Christians is "the most terrible crime in history." You have to imagine correctly that a member of the house of Lords Sydenham, speaks in the house of Lords that it is not known where he heard. Lord Sydenham has the money let him state his own office, where he employs a staff of employees that give only verified information, stated that from October 1917 to 1923 the Russian leadership has destroyed no less than 30 million Christians.
here I want to say that it is believed that the site abroad as the brainchild of Professor Stoleshnikov. For me at the moment, it is obvious that the site is abroad - a clear provocation. They give a lot of materials. BUT leave the interpretation of these materials for themselves. And that line that they are, for me personally - frankly provocative.
But it's good. It gives food for the brain.
According to my understanding now there is a change of formation, elected as is elected. Ordinary mob. Russia integrated into the global system and the law 300 now some people may be suckers. Another thing is that even Margaret Thatcher clearly defined in its opinion appropriate number of people (I don't speak Russian) enough (for what?) to stay on the territory of Russia.
from here ... a lot of "new" :)<

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Re: Stoleshnikov A. P. Rehabilitation will not be or Anti-Archipela

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Wed Feb 29, 2012 14:27

Шалтай Балтай wrote:How often have I said to you that when you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth?
quota quota :)
If we discard all completely impossible, then what remains — however improbable it may seem — is the truth! © Sherlock Holmes