Michael Talbot's "Holographic universe" and Doronin "Quantum

Reading and discussing books.
Дунька с водокачки
Michael Talbot's "Holographic universe" and Doronin "Quantum

Post by Дунька с водокачки » Fri Dec 09, 2011 17:13

the dummies in quantum physics, those who haven't read it yet, but interested in it, highly recommend.
before reading "Quantum magic", I recommend to first read "the Holographic Universe".
on YouTube there are interesting videos with the experiments of quantum physics, particularly those with Dr. Quantum. :aa

к-13

Re: Michael's Talbot "the Holographic universe" and Doronin "Kwan

Post by к-13 » Fri Dec 09, 2011 18:49

Support - "the Holographic universe" Michael Talbot - one of the best books I've ever read in my life. If to steel himself and not to quit reading the first hundred pages(that I personally just did :oops: what a pretty long spared), then this scientific work becomes a lot more exciting than fantasticheskie novels))) just after it easier to read the Elegant universe-Brian Greene - you can understand much more(I have read the opposite and many reached as to the giraffe :? true , she read harder).

Дунька с водокачки

Post by Дунька с водокачки » Fri Dec 09, 2011 19:28

I, a few years ago,being full of tea, start immediately with "Quantum magic", seemed tricky, quit. then, after reading the "Holographic Universe" Doroninskoe the book seemed much easier.
The elegant universe-Brian Greene did not read. I didn't even hear about it. now I definitely will.

к-13

Post by к-13 » Fri Dec 09, 2011 21:05

It's about the string theory says, but there are more echoes if the terms are not to be distracted...

Дунька с водокачки

Post by Дунька с водокачки » Fri Dec 09, 2011 23:04

Oh, Yes, Yes , string theory is consonant with the theory of holographic, even say they complement each other. now I'm more interested in this book.