Post by Маг.нет » Sun Nov 06, 2011 21:30

Elena Petrova (fantasy)
"lane" part 1
"lane" part 2 to Become the Demiurge

Sincerely, MAG.no

Хаст

Re: Petrova Elena, "lane" 1.2 hours.

Post by Хаст » Sun Nov 06, 2011 21:42

Now read the first part, very interesting. Long ago such a pleasure to not read fantasy.

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Sun Nov 06, 2011 21:50

Correctly matched is "happy",
I'm also reading - have fun.......
:) Funny this lane - there is a lot to learn.

Sincerely, MAG.no

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Tue Jan 17, 2012 17:00

— the World is one, ' said Folger. We artificially dismember it on high and low, subtle and gross, because we were so comfortable working with him and because the way our human perception. We dissect the world in quality and properties, and then established between the hierarchy and relationships are all operations of the mind, and only then use the resulting model as if it were reality itself -- and created a scheme suddenly comes to life: the connections that we just made in this world, suddenly be able to afford us in this world to manage. The mind of the researcher invents the laws of nature, and then man uses these invented laws to their advantage. Reality is plastic. It is how we see it. It is the way we define. If to forget about it, it is easy to accept mind the model for reality itself and become lost in the illusion created by our own mind. What I'll say next — not a reality but only a model. Only the description. Arbitrary division of the world as it is convenient and beneficial to us.
A common thread in our worlds Outlook splits a single reality in the following layers: physical layer, two energy — essential, coarser, and more subtle astral, and the mental layer. Last level of meaning, the level of pure information that exists independently, without any media. If all the same not to forget the unity of all things, we can say that the media for the level of pure meaning are all the other, lower layers.
Substances exist only in the physical world. Spells that are only complete system of pure action, can exist only in the world of energy. To operate with the mental directly, that is, to turn their idea into an object or process, which will be an empirical reality for other beings, and conversely, to transform real things into objects of his consciousness and use it as easily as we deal with things in his own imagination — it can only the gods and with Power. The power of each of them is limited only by the power of the others, if suddenly left in the world only one which Has, he would be omnipotent. Although they operate in a common reality, but each of them creates his own worlds within his mind, in the spaces formed his own Force — and these worlds would have seemed to us the absolute reality, if we are in them. However, they are not "would seem" — they would have been without the conditional reality... Like common people, sorcerers use the information indirectly. Although our being passes through all the layers — we have the physical body we have an energy field haimona and we are able to perceive information through his mind — there are no spells, able to operate on the information as such. Spells belong to the layer of energy — they are in principle not able to reach the level of pure meaning. This reasoning is correct and justified, as if depriving us of the opportunity to work with the information layer. But it's certainly not the case.
We artificially divided the world into parts, to make it easier to describe the properties and features of each part. But all these parts form one whole. We see the current body and understand, what is this body and what kind of action — in a single act of perception all the three layers: body, energy, and meaning — are given to us together, at once, one is not separated from the other. And so to get — even indirectly — to a mental formation with the help of spells we can. It is impossible to make a spell of pure information, but you can do a spell that will become a bearer of meaning as well as paper and ink become carriers of meaning invested in the book.
Of course, only the perceiving consciousness capable that meaning to decipher. However, it is possible to create a machine or magical system — which will simulate this process, performing operations according to the rules defined for them the real subject of perception.
For convenience, we consider the information that exists in the mental world, like a great many individual segments which are stacked in a certain order. This order can be reflected and perceived in an acceptable form. There are spells that influence on the order — break it or build in a different form. Working with information is always to work with what we do not see. We do not see tools and do not see what effect. We see only the "arm tools" — our own spells and arbitrary picture, which, although it reflects what we influence, but similar to sleeve no more than a flow diagram for the self moving body....
Andrey Smirnov. "Gifts of magic"

Sincerely, MAG.no<

Петрос

Post by Петрос » Tue Jan 17, 2012 17:26

Cool

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Fri Apr 06, 2012 19:30

— Every man has a right to decide how to live and what to do. If, of course, he pulls out awareness to these decisions. To persuade you I'm not going to. But to say something. It would be unfair not to warn you. Please understand me correctly. What I will say now is not intended to persuade you to make another choice. You made the choice. I just want you to be prepared for what your world will change.

I don't understand... What will change?

— You probably noticed that on your path of life you have repeatedly taken? In many critical situations the event was so that you not only came out unscathed, but also gained more strength.

— Yes, you are right, but...

— It's all over now. Will no longer a fabulous good luck.

— Why?.. David shook his head. — You want to say that because of my failure I lost all the luck?.. Or was it not luck?..

— Not easy. In fact, luck was not yours. Your personal Power is simply not enough to spin the events in such a way.

— And who helped me? incredulous, he asked.

— J.

— You?! The Earthman laughed. — Yes, you yourself could not help! When we first met, in camplete, you were not much stronger than me, and during the second meeting, in Helaine — I was stronger. You asked me to get the Key, because they could not do... have you forgotten about this? Or I have false memories?

— Yes, — agreed Kesian. — But you see only a piece of the picture is wrong not in what they see, and that trying to extend generally visible to all. Like more nothing. That's what this is all about.

He paused, and then spoke again:

I'm not only what you see before you. Have a personality and a Power. They are two sides of one whole. Because of the actions of Civilisa I had died and when revived, it was weak and almost helpless creature. But this is only one side of me. The second side has always been, is and will be; the Power of penetrating everywhere and, along with other Forces support the existence of the worlds. And that's me too.

— So you want to say that you divided up into two parts and at the same time, as one part wandered with me on litemplate, the other part helped me?.. Something I did not catch that sorry. Why is your eternal and Almighty half did not help that second part?

— She helped — Casian smiled.

— Mmm... — David rubbed the bridge of his nose. How?.. Wait, don't answer. Came... Well, let's say... And why such a strange roundabout way, through me?

Because the direct route was closed. I'm not the only Lord in the universe. With limit each other, and this is particularly evident when we begin a feud and eventually be forced to resort to the most simple and rough influences to prevail. My Strength has striven to bring me back, but other Forces — and first and foremost of course the one that destroyed me — let it. Infernal Prince Cleverlys, you know, too, the fingers do not. So I had to find workarounds. In addition, the Force is not reasonable. In itself it has no consciousness, do not build calculations and plans. For all this Power and need a second individual, a reasonable half. By itself it simply acts as it tends, strives, like a river, in a certain direction, and just like the river, choose a route without thinking about it, flows where it is more convenient and easier to flow. That's why its path can seem strange. But it's not. Just the direct path is sometimes blocked.

— Okay... — said David. Yeah, that really explains a lot... But where the Force knew that I would eventually be useful to you? Because I didn't want to help you at the second meeting.

— You have misconceptions about the time — answered Kasyan. — More precisely, they are correct for your human world. Which is just a piece of what is. For you categories past and future are absolute, while the causes always precede the effects on the timeline. But from my point of view — not from the point of view of this little projection, which is now talking with you about metaphysics and the meaning of life, and from the point of view of the real me, whose attention is divided on this and a hundred other projections, dealing with completely different things — this is not the case. There is no hard line from the past to the future moving point of the present. Time for me — this is not a line, not a vector, but rather the ocean. There are events that are very different, and the path from one event to another and becomes what can be called "history". Present moves through time like a ship that leaves a trail, but the sea is restless, and the trail can easily change its direction and shape. There are only events, and the most important thing that identifies less important, including those that — from your point of view — has happened before a more important event. When we met in Hormone and I asked you to bring me Strength, you were given the choice to help me or to refuse. You decided to help. This is the key. And all of the prior was defined by this decision. Power began to operate, preparing you for this meeting and to ensure that you could carry out what was decided. A big city jail is huge, Lyla could be in any camera. Or any other place of your world. But it was there. Lakil could not return so soon, you wouldn't have hurried to get away from Tenuata, you wouldn't be on the roadway, you would not have pulled out Lila literally from under the wheels of the car, your conversation would not have taken the form that took Lakil would not have agreed to become your teacher... and so on. It could go the other way but went that way. Start of turn chain of events, but the result was already determined.

— You say "from the beginning", but the beginning — not in the past, patiently repeated Kesian. — Beginning at the moment when you agreed to help me. Wasn't that a free choice? Someone was pushing you? No. You could deny. Mentally reschedule our meeting in Horemone in the past, before the advent of Laila in your camera and everything will fall into place. Forget about what your time our meeting took place nine years after Lila has saved you. Imagine that it took place before. So, maybe it will be easier to understand.

What if I refused you?

— Then nothing happened.....
Andrey Smirnov. "Power of magic"

Sincerely, MAG.no<

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Sat Aug 11, 2012 22:00

Sincerely, MAG.no

Хастред

Post by Хастред » Mon Feb 04, 2013 15:36

the samizdat is unfinished лейна3. a lovely series of books)). I go there periodically salasel to see if have posted something new if interested you can Google and read it as it is IMHO interesting to read a book by the author before the final correction.

and about Smith and his book series lords of magic, I was so dissatisfied with the ending even anything physically the last part of the series, this is where he stayed in the end, though, whose piece here above posted quote.

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Mon Feb 04, 2013 16:20

"To each his own......." More to me than words and phrases and content defined meanings, perceptions which give new knowledge.
So I often do not an important literary component, the development of the plot, although it's nice to have fun, but this is only a wrapper.......

Sincerely, MAG.no

львёнок

Post by львёнок » Mon Feb 04, 2013 16:48

MAG.noexactly :ay exactly !!!

Хастред

Post by Хастред » Mon Feb 04, 2013 20:20

It, I just don't see how it is possible in principle to read the book if the literary component of the plot unimportant, ETOGES then obtained simply by analogy how to read a book on nuclear physics to see pictures of different circles and squiggles in formulas and charts.

Some of the books from the fantasy I just read did notable because of tedium, the author of the presentation event. ie your words if I understand correctly, I can not eat the candy she ate the wrapper tasteless

and by the way I've looked at that MAG.no povidali here all the books that I read and they told me ponravilsya.
as you Andrzej Jasinski and his series of books NICK

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Mon Feb 04, 2013 21:10

Lead above posted a quote from A. Smirnov:
Маг.нет wrote:Accepted in the flow of the worlds Outlook breaks the common reality in the following layers: physical layer, two energy — essential, coarser, and more subtle astral, and the mental layer. Last level of meaning, the level of pure information that exists independently, without any media. If all the same not to forget the unity of all things, we can say that the media for the level of pure meaning are all the other, lower layers.
"Reverse". Most often the vast majority of works contain very little pure information "colorful wrappers." If the essence of the (pure information) distorted or missing ("put", or, for example, because in this aspect I am already clear) or does not appeal to me, because in my perception "toxic", then to me this book is not interesting, though perhaps there will be enticing plot and vivid description, and intriguing ending, but I'm a consumer that is fact, and this is possible in a book on nuclear physics in the news (and why not?) the last time such "Goodies" were often "turn to fantasy", and perhaps the author himself does not understand all the layers of meaning, clinging to consciousness only one, which is available to him (one of the faces of multidimensionality), and unconsciously engages in the informational field of essence for one of her "faces" and packs in the product. Specified substance - details fact, is one of the important aspects of (information) mental energy, so their consumption at a certain level (in collaboration with the high-frequency region of consciousness) like "eat", these "blocks"-structure building material for future thought processes, both the research and creative, although it certainly is nice and "pharmanet" I will except all and nice decoration "packages", but it is secondary. I get something like this.......
Yasinsky not yet read, I will look later, thanks.

Sincerely, MAG.no <

Вячеслав.

Post by Вячеслав. » Mon Feb 04, 2013 22:14

MAG.no,the interesting passages from books.Thank you,it helps to better understand the man.
Last edited by Вячеслав. on Fri Jan 01, 2016 13:45, edited 3 times in total.

рыжая

Post by рыжая » Fri Feb 15, 2013 15:48

MAG-no, thank you for "tip" on the books Smirnov. "Hooked" on you lined the passages. Although I had already read his "Warlock". Also very... "pleasant".

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Fri Feb 15, 2013 17:00

:) Well when "benefit".......

Sincerely, MAG.no

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Fri Jan 01, 2016 1:00

[youtube][/youtube]

Sincerely, MAG.no