V. Perelygin. The books I read.

Reading and discussing books.
Вадим Перелыгин

Post by Вадим Перелыгин » Wed Dec 08, 2010 19:39

About the "cockroaches" in the head and in other places of the cocoon and about your creative work with them has received information from the book by Andreas "Essential transformation". :ay

The translation of the book is difficult to perceive – sometimes verbatim without adaptation for yourself edited, replacing some of the terms. For example, "the inner part of me," I called: personality = Energo-informational entity = role = goal = beingness (And Cake), and "undesirable actions, feelings and responses, problems of character, bad habits," I called dissatisfied with the sub-personality or "cockroaches in the head".

Is "to kill a cockroach in the head, in the subconscious" is impossible. The more you struggle against it, the stronger it becomes, because it feeds on our energy struggle. May be time to forget about it, to shut it down. But sooner or later it will manifest itself at the most inopportune moment and likely unconsciously!

Most effective: the time to notice it, slowly, with the respect to listen to his point of view, to thank him for taking care of maintain the integrity of the person, to reconcile it with the other personalities and take his energy in a harmonious cocoon.
Here's an interesting quote.

"A common opinion was that it is enough to recognize the problem to make it disappear. However, often even a conscious issue continues to live in us. The purpose of the Essential Transformation is not understanding our problems and the journey inward, to where this problem will be transformed.

The process of the Essential Transformation work from the inside. This is a series of simple, consistent exercises that allow us to change undesirable actions, feelings and responses easily and quickly, then there is a feeling that comes naturally, we have experienced an Essential Transformation.

We want to get rid of unwanted feelings. We try to "think positive" and repel negative thoughts. These methods do not achieve sufficient change. The path to our internal improvement is through our shortcomings. Knowledge of and work with these parts make it possible for us to rise to integrity. If we only attempt to exorcise these feelings and to "think positive" and overcome unwanted habits by force, we're fighting ourselves. And when we struggle, we always lose some of our parts.

Even if I can handle the defeat of this so-called "enemy within", then I'll stay with the "internal loss". All our parts be victorious after making the Essential Process of Transformation. We open deep positive goals of our parts and transform the parts that bothered you, in the inner allies. Even the thoughts that we most dislike, have a few good purposes. Wanda, the girl who wanted to quit Smoking. She found that part of her that wanted to smoke, also had positive intentions. She wanted Wanda cozy feel in any company, and acquired many friends.

People using the Process of the Essential Transformation, has sought and achieved tremendous progress in overcoming the following difficulties: the Rejection of abuse and/or healing of the injury. Loss of appetite and overeating. Alcoholism. Narcotic dependence. Depression. Fears and anxiety. Post-traumatic stress syndrome. Hyperactivity and impotence. Frequent unwanted disorders. Schizophrenia. Healthy interests. Solution of specific issues and conflicts.

The essential Condition is always an inner condition, existing high quality. Conditions such as approval, love, existence, peace and unity, just there. They do not depend on something external, what you can do, to achieve, to give or to know.

Starting to live on the basis of Essential States, we usually feel the security and protection differently. If, for example, my Essential Condition of this unity, then I is "one of all", in a sense, there can be nothing from which I need protection.

If we ask our inner parts: "what are they then?", many of them will answer that from early childhood or young age.
While our parts are somehow separated from us or the location, we are not as full as we were meant to be. When we are fully reunited with our parts, we will be able to get great gifts that they have prepared for us.

Previously, it was impossible, so I said okay to him when he didn't want what I wanted. Previously, my position was this: "If you don't want this, my heart will be broken, I'll hang myself or I will be forever miserable. Then you maybe know the whole truth." My position now is different: "Because I now I and I a whole. And my life can and of course will continue regardless of whether you want it to be or not." Here are the changes! And even more important, is that one day I felt whole, strong and allowed him to leave, and he came to me!

Most exciting was the discovery that I had inner peace, not from something external that surrounds me. What insulted me is still going on, but it is not a bad place.

One simply will understand how, just having the inner peace as a starting point, it is easier to go and do something that can deprive you of respect for others, some will get pleasure from the act committed without the fear of losing someone's respect. Besides receiving respect, control and the like becomes not so important, because the part already has this inner peace. She already has what really matters. I will be able to do what I need, not upsetting and not getting upset over this.

When he was angry, I could just let him be angry and react differently, not angry in response to him. I always mentally realized that it is better to be supportive of the other people's feelings, including anger; now I really felt more sympathetic hearing.

Some people notice that when they go in yourself and ask the part: "What do you want?", they immediately try to consciously "knowing" the answer, instead of having to wait for a response from its internal part. Some part of me was trying to understand answers to my questions without waiting unconscious reactions.

True transformation comes from having full access to our Essential State throughout our body. When we make the Essential Process of Transformation with the parts separated from us, we warmly accept them back inward. The presence of the Essential Conditions gives these parts of recognition, warmth, approval and love that they needed.

People often spend their whole life working towards achieving the Essential State and never get it! Even if they follow some regulations and succeed in doing what they considered to be the acquisition condition, it just does not give them Ontological Status. All because of the Essential States are not acquired as a result of work. Just joining them and possession on an unconscious level is an Essential Condition.

Each of our inner part represents a certain amount of our energy or vitality. When we include all of our internal parts, we, literally, receive the energy and strength. Our energy starts to take care of us rather than to create disharmony.

We can even consciously think that one side is "good" and the other "bad." However, we may notice that they become more balanced and harmonious, working with both sides of the problem, combining the two extremes into one balanced unity."
Here's an interesting technique! We need to adopt! :ay<

ЗОМБИ

Post by ЗОМБИ » Wed Dec 08, 2010 23:46

author, write through the races... many bukaf

Вадим Перелыгин

Post by Вадим Перелыгин » Tue Dec 14, 2010 19:37

Continue to analyze the book Andreas "Essential transformation. Finding an inexhaustible inner source."
I write for myself, for You, and even for whom "many bukaf" because we are all UNITED and we see ourselves in others, as in a mirror! And especially good at seeing in others our unmet subpersonalities – our "cockroaches". :)
For example, I saw in Michael disliked his personality: "the desire to control and suppress dissent". "Brave" saw me as his "controversial personality, a sort of truth-seekers, who do not allow the word to utter, and which no one understands". :)

The method of ST (Intrinsic transformation) allows to see that "our dark side is potentially great and enriching aspect of us which can lead us very deeply, to the very root of our existence."
Even dealing with a schizophrenic whose personality his "voice" is very loud, ST gave a greater success than many years of NLP.
""The black tangle of demons" himself resorcinols into four parts: the part that wanted privacy; the part that wished that he controlled and was self-confident; the part that wanted to better cope with internal conflicts; and the part that wanted to inflict pain on other parts, talking with them. The essential Conditions of these parts were calm thoughts, inner peace and completeness, and peace through unity".
"Many of us brought up in religious traditions... We have been told that is true, instead of helping us to discover the deepest truth within ourselves. The process of the Essential Transformation leads us to a more complete test of our own unique existence. ...The fact that our unconscious have internal knowledge of these Essential Conditions, each in their own unique way, I was struck by the fact that even theology do not always achieve it."

IN ST five Essential Conditions (Existence, Internal peace, Love, Approval, Wholeness) which are Global Goals, the final one in the chain desires of any personality (good and bad).

Spiritual teachers of all times and peoples talking about the same truths. I feel closer to the concept of N. D. Walsh.

"Death does not exist. After all, if God is all that exists (and it is), then, if you die one, die all, die God. If you believe there is something God is not, you believe not only in death but also in the Devil, and all the rest. Every moment is the end of your life in which you existed, and the beginning of your new life as you now decided to accept.
You can't stop living. The question is, how will you live, what form will you accept, what will be your experience.

Nothing in this world is not real. Everything has the meaning that I attach to it. I - who I now call my experience of what I decide to call him. There are useful illusions, in which I not only know but to experience any aspect of who I decide to be.

The illusion of Requirements in the beginning allows to represent the lack of something, and then overcome with a feeling of confidence. Moving the demand on the preference level, I gain power over their desires and obtain experience.

The illusion of Failure is necessary in order to get the rush of success and overcoming.

The illusion of Separation allows you to the ecstasy of Union with all (Heaven - the place where we already are) and Hell - the feeling of separation from God and constant attempts to find his self, i.e. the desire of Paradise.

The illusion of Scarcity helps to get the pleasure of giving. There is always someone who have less than they want for themselves.

Only by knowing sorrow from the devastating Court on them, you can experience a miracle and I nonjudgmental nonjudgmental God, to experience the cleansing sweetness of Forgiveness.

Love knows no conditions, it just exists.

Nothing can be better than myself. Superiority no.

All this you already know. It is only necessary to remember".

"Despite the fact that the title and the elusive feeling of quality of the Essential Conditions that we find internally, diverse and limitless, the overall quality of the sensations we receive is that "unity" or "communication". What matters is that we reach these States through its faults and its unbalanced parts.
If you want to get the maximum benefit from the Process of the Essential Transformation in your life, we advise you to use it as a personal practice exercises that you perform every day intervals of time.
It is very important not to try to skip ahead, to force spiritual condition, if your inner part wants something that seems mundane and earthly for you. In fact, the reconstruction of each Intrinsic State, which is put forward, is fundamental for a complete test of the next level."

It remains only to put it all on BJ for a better connection to your subconscious mind and start a conversation with your sub-personalities! :ay<

Вадим Перелыгин

Post by Вадим Перелыгин » Thu Dec 16, 2010 21:07

Tried to do the Exercise of the Essential State (with a guilty conscience has edited a text of the author).
That's what happened

Step 1. Select the part (sub-personality) that will work.
Choose something that you feel, think or do, and you don't like it (in the book a whole list of questions). When, where and with whom does It manifest? Write your answer in a few words:

I chose a personality that makes me long "wobble" before the necessary, previously scheduled business.

Stop for a moment to close your eyes, relax and immerse yourself in. Mentally see yourself in the specific circumstances of the case in which It manifested itself. It's like She's already here. You can begin to feel where It "lives". Did you feel the strongest sensation in a particular part of your body? If you hear an inner voice, determine his whereabouts, where he is heard? If you see the interior pictures, where in your personal space you see them?

I Have It located in the legs and the Pope – well, not go where it is necessary and not sit in her place. :)

Gently invite Her into your consciousness. If It is in your body, you can put your hand on the place where you feel It stronger. It can help you to accept and thank Her. Achieve and accept that his personality, even if you don't know Her intentions, you can begin to thank Her for what she's here because you know that she has some very positive goals.

Step 2. Detection of intention/ first planned outcome.
Ask Her "What do you want?" After asking a question, notice any image, voice, or sound, or feeling that comes in response.
Note the response received from Her. This is your first Planned Outcome.

Damn it! She wants anything to Drink coffee, watch the mail, lie on the couch, watch TV, look in the fridge, go there, go here... :roll:

Thank Her for what you have learned. If you like the Intended Result, thank for what he is. The first occurred sometimes the Intended Result doesn't seem positive. It is important to include and to thank personality for any negative intentions that appear. The intentions that we don't like, will be transformed to complete the process.

Step 3. The chained result.
Ask your part: "If you've got the intended result from the previous step fully and completely,

Well, you're already drunk, walk up, have seen enough....
WHAT DO YOU WANT WITH THAT? MORE IMPORTANTLY FOR YOU?
Wait for response.

Says, "I Want you to think very hard about what are going to do!"

Thank part for this Planned Outcome. Repeat this step until you reach an Essential State. All the time, asking the question, you'll have to refer to the new projected Result.

Said, "Everything! Don't rape! Want to see the conversation with Putin on TV!"
And went after the dog, and all took!
Hardly sat down at the PC and continued to torment Her with questions.
But if I have a well-thought and presented that you want to do...

Says, "Want the case I liked!"
But if the deal you like.

Says, "I Want it someone benefited!"
For example, it will benefit.

Says, "Well it would have brought me favor!"
It certainly would not hurt. Let's bring!

Says, "Put on BJ!"
Went, put on BJ. Included in the "alpha". So, what is more important to you?

Says: "I Want approval, appreciation and gratitude for what I'll do!"
It turns out that's what She wanted!

Step 4. The Essential Condition. The achievement of an internal source
When you reach the Essential Condition of the Approval, Gratitude, give yourself time to feel it and enjoy it completely.
really feel a certain awe and grace! :ay

Step 5. Go back through the chain of result with the Essential Condition
Ask the sub-personality to step into the Essential Condition now and ask your part: "When you have the Approval, Gratitude and Appreciation as a point of reference, as a way of existence in the world how to do something differently?" Stop to give yourself time to enjoy the feeling.
Let the Essential Condition to modify each Planned Outcome one by one, starting with the first, closest to the Essential State. Ask the part: "How, already having [the Intrinsic Status] as the way of existence, transformered or enriched [the Planned Result]? All time of pause to give the researcher time to enjoy and make full impression.

Yes hard the first time! :roll:<

Карапуз

Post by Карапуз » Thu Dec 16, 2010 21:58

There is another interesting method. Stole Matveeva. Works on "hurrah". Share :).

Select characteristic behavior, essential as either way you want to work. Committed some kind of a trick. Add to the selected word ending "-tion". So you will get the quality of the person. Then add the ending "-vitalnosti". In the end, we will receive personal quality that lasts in time.
Here is an example. I constantly get angry at people who are trying to impose on another person a picture of the world, not realizing that this is just their map. In this case, the Jehovah's witnesses.

1. Pick the right item for the job. The wording is very important. If you were right, there comes a kind of inner relief when the pronunciation of a word. I got "namazyvaeteStavTeleSot". (surprisingly, it was such a strange formulation of words is usually most accurately reflects the quality, which is annoying). Item can be both my own and others.
2. Next, I used the technique called "deep scan". Looking for the earliest available episode, where was this "Novosibirskneftegas" and note it in this episode. Then look for the episode, which is closer to the present time. Has watched all the episodes, which are, in order of proximity to the present time. The wording of the quality may change. Then again, request the earliest available. During this scan I will remove the charge with the same type of episodes, and sooner or later get into the episode, which will be "basic". Since it all started. Usually it's some kind of traumatic incident in which we made a certain decision. It will be constantly attention.
3. Determine the time of the episode, place, participants, and pass it from beginning to end many times. While the episode will not lose any emotional power. If not, I request "earlier episodes" and go through it again.
4. When the episode down, I'm looking for, what decisions were taken in this episode. Speak to them and see what is included in the response. It could be new scenes that need to go, or bodily sensations, emotions and thoughts that when speech disappears.
5. I'm looking for the opposite of quality, with whom he worked and worked his scan as the previous.

Briefly reiterate the algorithm.
1. Select the item to work. Identify his desired end.
2. Scan life is a circle from an early episode to date. We leave on base episode.
3. Mix his multiple pereproshivka.
4. Looking for adopted tenets and solutions. Pronounces them, and are neutralized.
5. We perform the same steps with the opposite.

Usually people are not only considering the desired quality or condition, but also gets a very interesting insight. For example, the qualities that we see in other people, when scanning life found in ourselves.

PS.: When we talk about entities, we can assume that such things appear exactly during the traumatic incident, when our personality is in disarray. Usually in such cases we unconsciously adopt a certain decision/postulate, to get out of confusion. It turns out the energy spike that holds to this belief. For example the guy throws the girl. For him this experience is traumatic. And he takes an unconscious decision- "all women are fools". Now when meeting a new girl will pop up and this one here is the thing, in which programmed "all women are fools". It turns out that it really is a certain entity which has the simplest pattern of thinking. And this entity steers our behavior. Therefore, when working with various qualities and States we a) Need to find the episode that started it all b) to catch and defuse accepted there decision. And the essence is easily integrated. Forever.

In fact that is why we ask in the ST the entity what it wants. It can give us this premise, or idea, which was created in order to restrict us from certain types of undesirable experiences.<

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Fri Dec 17, 2010 12:32

Tot
Yeah, current can all be done faster and easier method of TMO (the author Philip M.)

Вадим Перелыгин

Post by Вадим Перелыгин » Sat Dec 18, 2010 14:02

Карапуз wrote:I always get angry at people who are trying to impose on another person a picture of the world
Very interesting to know:
What is the result when you apply this interesting method O. Matveeva?
Have you changed Your current reaction to "Novosibirskneftegas"?
What are Your "demands and solutions" in such a situation?
Were you able to determine what It time (her age)?
As You now treat your subpersonalities, which is trying to impose on others their opinion and to someone else – which You impose your own?
What is the global goal (the Essential Condition) They wanted to achieve?
What She now transformed?
Did You do the same steps with the opposite? I think Her name is "respect and tolerance for the opinions of others".
Sorry for many questions.:)

Карапуз

Post by Карапуз » Mon Dec 20, 2010 23:42

Dimas wrote:Baby
Yeah, current can all be done faster and easier method of TMO (the author Philip M.)
I worked with TMO and with its modified version of PCA a certain period of time. TMO at the time pales charge without removing the quality. Not yet removed the underlying incident, the postulates do not realize the role and the game, the effect is temporary.

Карапуз

Post by Карапуз » Tue Dec 21, 2010 0:13

Вадим Перелыгин wrote:
Карапуз wrote:I always get angry at people who are trying to impose on another person a picture of the world
Very interesting to know:
What is the result when you apply this interesting method O. Matveeva?
Have you changed Your current reaction to "Novosibirskneftegas"?
What are Your "demands and solutions" in such a situation?
Were you able to determine what It time (her age)?
As You now treat your subpersonalities, which is trying to impose on others their opinion and to someone else – which You impose your own?
What is the global goal (the Essential Condition) They wanted to achieve?
What She now transformed?
Did You do the same steps with the opposite? I think Her name is "respect and tolerance for the opinions of others".
Sorry for many questions.:)
This process of considering very massive things - roles, games, and polarity.
When you work with other people's qualities, is the so called "integrating the shadow". Most of the negative patterns and characteristics we see in others on the principle of resonance. If you start to scan, most often it turns out that the scan is of this quality, which he projects onto other people. You can see that throughout life we come across people or groups of people "certain" type. It turns a kind of game that we attract "like" personalities. If you study the item to the total withdrawal charge, you will notice that a person or group of people begin to behave in a quite unusual manner. We stood before the filter, which passed only certain things, and now he was gone.

1. The reaction was changed as it was and my.
2. Postulates and decisions that govern my perception and behavior are no longer there. There is a new item from the Personal Code. E. a new principle, which I formed as a result of awareness, and followed by.
3. Yes, I did. During in-depth scan revealed the underlying incident at the age of 3 years, occurred in kindergarten. There was a gap of reality and was made a certain decision.
4. My personality stayed with me. However, I can apply it consciously. There are situations where it works. This is a skill Cycling. It is impossible to erase. But it is possible to apply consciously.
5. The goal is to "do the right thing".
6. Cm. above - in nothing transformed.
7. The opposite was: "samostoyatelnost". Conflicting objectives-"to do as you like" and "do the right thing".

Ie I can not stand when a person has a picture that he likes it when there is my" right". And according to this principle due to the projection of qualities is the reverse game.<

Карапуз

Post by Карапуз » Tue Dec 21, 2010 0:17

The following will lay out a very interesting technique called "Deep PCA" to work with interpersonal relationships. TMO Phillip Mikhailovich little else. Someone like that - let them enjoy it.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:38

Tot
TMO on time pales charge without removing the quality.
Then something was done wrong :)

Карапуз

Post by Карапуз » Tue Dec 21, 2010 17:13

Last edited by Карапуз on Tue Dec 21, 2010 17:48, edited 1 time in total.

Карапуз

Post by Карапуз » Tue Dec 21, 2010 17:19

Dimas wrote:Baby
TMO on time pales charge without removing the quality.
Then something was done wrong :)
Here is a good description of what can and what can not TMO http://olegmatv.livejournal.com/59006.html

The problem is not only to work out some kind of a charge, as is done in the peat or Spiritual Choice, but the fact that people live and interact with other people and with their sub-personalities in certain matrix games, and each protivorechie has its own needs. And what I pumped through TMO any template situation only means that I removed from her charge and pumped their needs. The game itself remains, and I continue not to understand. Needs protivorechie not going away, and sooner or later they will come out sideways. TMO is very good to work with beliefs, but as for the qualities, roles, relations - IMHO too simple.
Last edited by Карапуз on Tue Dec 21, 2010 17:49, edited 1 time in total.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Tue Dec 21, 2010 17:49

Tot
Yeah, very interesting information...There is a complete description of the method with all the introductory, etc.?

Карапуз

Post by Карапуз » Tue Dec 21, 2010 17:58

A full description of the method given at the seminar Matveev, "a Clear role, goal, games". The theory and methods 5 day workshop in this subject did not Express. Introductory lecture on the roles and purposes of Ivan Pie.
Here I post some interesting equipment of the workshop with the help of which you can get good results without going into the theory.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Tue Dec 21, 2010 18:17

Tot
Yeah, please lay out equipment, this is helpful! :ay

Карапуз

Post by Карапуз » Tue Dec 21, 2010 18:55

Deep PCA. A modified version of TMO. In fact it is rather the modification of the exercise T for roles.
http://narod.ru/disk/1846287001/%D0%93% ... .docx.html

You can work with anything. Ready list in the document is for clarity.

Вадим Перелыгин

Post by Вадим Перелыгин » Wed Dec 22, 2010 13:42

Карапуз wrote:defines the time of the episode, place, participants, and pass it from beginning to end many times. While the episode will not lose any emotional power
To me, when the constant rehashing of the last negative point, he just emotionally stronger, absorbing a huge amount of energy present. Saying that, disease of conscience – not forgiven yourself and others, resentments cause cancer. :roll:
Religion treats their confession and repentance. Psychotherapists use their techniques (ST, NLP, GP-4, and others).
I was closer to the ST and Walsh.
Having established a global goal of sub-personalities (my "enemies"), I understood and forgave ALL.
They all wanted the same thing: LIFE, RECOGNITION, KNOWLEDGE, PEACE, LOVE AND UNITY with all energies. :o
These desires are on a subconscious level (instinctive).
But at the highest level (the spiritual) it is important to remember that everything we have initially, the choice for us.

Walsh: "Man as God=Life doesn't need anything. I tell you this: You do not need to survive. Your survival is guaranteed. I gave you eternal life and I will never take it from you. You can say: survival is one thing and happiness is another. You can imagine that you need anything to be happy that you can be happy only under certain conditions. It's not true!
Happiness is not created as a result of certain conditions. Certain conditions are created as a result of happiness.
Love is not created as a result of certain conditions. Certain conditions are created as a result of love.
Compassion is not created as a result of certain conditions. Certain conditions are created as a result of compassion.
Abundance is not created as a result of certain conditions. Certain conditions are created as a result of plenty." :ay

Sometimes forget this ways to achieve their sub-goals use "wild ways." But this is a great idea.
N. D.Walsh in "Conversations with God Book 3" writes: "Some souls "on their own" decide to be called "young", and some "old", so that the single Soul, which in fact is What Exists, could fully know. Similarly, some souls choose to be called “good” and some “bad.” That's why not one soul will never bear the punishment. Why would a single Soul was to punish a Part of Itself for what it is a piece of the Whole? All this is well explained in the collection of fairy tales for children "the Little soul and the sun"" :ay
Карапуз wrote:There's a new item from the Personal Code. E. a new principle, which I formed as a result of awareness, and followed by.
Could You announce it?
Карапуз wrote:Conflicting objectives-"to do as you like" and "do the right thing".
I think it's the intermediate goals are not worked out.
If the person is in essential condition, he LIKES to DO the RIGHT thing according to universal rules!
Карапуз wrote:i.e. I can not stand when a person has a picture that he likes it when there is my" right". And according to this principle due to the projection of qualities is the reverse game.
It is not clear. With "novosibirskoblenergo" You understood, and intolerant left?

That got out my "kicker". I hope You are familiar with its essential purpose and You will not be offended at him. az<

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Wed Dec 22, 2010 13:53

Tot
Hotyaya...that's what I thought when I was at the training TMO (M. came and then he led), and so, he said that with TMO charges are erased not only from the situation but with all the subsequent and the subsequent. I remember very well, as he brought anologii with wood, that when you release the "trunk" automatically remove the charge from all branches, twigs, leaves, etc. :) and is liberated colossal quantities of energy. Matveeva and others realize they need to come up with something, but not the fact that it will be better. Although it can not judge, of course, I would like to learn AMPS, but something tells me that this is something old, just with new words, do you think?

Карапуз

Post by Карапуз » Wed Dec 22, 2010 15:18

I Have, with the constant rehashing of the last negative point he's just emotionally stronger, absorbing a huge amount of energy present.
All right. So at this point is searched earlier episode or earlier episode. In the case of improbably it is desirable to have a useful skill - to keep the surrounding space. Otherwise, the note collapses into a problem.
Saying that, disease of conscience – not forgiven yourself and others, resentments cause cancer.

Obviously it is. I now studied the works of Louise hay and Dr. hammer(gnm).
Religion treats their confession and repentance. Psychotherapists use their techniques (ST, NLP, GP-4, and others).
I was closer to the ST and Walsh.

Beautiful technique, like all the above mentioned. And all of them can operate successfully with the diseases of the body.
having established a global goal of sub-personalities (my "enemies"), I understood and forgave ALL.
They all wanted the same thing: LIFE, RECOGNITION, KNOWLEDGE, PEACE, LOVE AND UNITY with all energies.
These desires are on a subconscious level (instinctive).
But at the highest level (the spiritual) it is important to remember that everything we have initially, the choice for us.
I agree.

could You announce it?
You can, but this is MY personal code. To write off in such situations will not work :) . The theme is well revealed Stephen Covey. Personal code - principles that correspond to our deep inner needs. How our being believes is right to live and to interact, relying on yourself.
I think it's the intermediate goals are not worked out.
If the person is in essential condition, he LIKES to DO the RIGHT thing according to universal rules!
You are right in part. This so-called "stack". Two opposing goals of a particular subject. But the theme itself can be a set of goals and belinostat. Begin to spin the same topic, secepatnya other. All of our goals and roles are woven into so-called matrix.

Arguments about the essential conditions is to map Walsh. Ie not a clean approach. You need to watch that there is a specific person, and to work with it. Want to rely on Walsh.
It is not clear. With "novosibirskoblenergo" You understood, and intolerant left?
Neterpimost is navezuelas.
That got out my "kicker". I hope You are familiar with its essential purpose and You will not be offended at him.
I'm not familiar with the essence of your kicker :). Can only build models. And for that I take offense to it? All the issues in the case. I just understand the subject. It is very interesting to me. I hope level belinostat get productive interaction.
Toddler
Hotyaya...that's what I thought when I was at the training TMO (M. came and then he led), and so, he said that with TMO charges are erased not only from the situation but with all the subsequent and the subsequent.

Of course :). TMO is working on and future gaps of reality.
Matveeva and others realize they need to come up with something, but not the fact that it will be better.
There is a scale of levels of awareness, truth is made the same Matveev. But the experience of it is so. TMO elegant in terms of the niche postulates. However, he also works for levels below - CTOAM. With this technique, you can work for a long period of time and get a great victory. But TMO is not able to work your beingness - who You are. How you recognize other people in their matrix. Not because technology is bad. She just sharpened by a certain level on the scale. You can give an example here for the same peat. A person comes to the session, and says my job is shit, I get up every morning, and I sausage that I have to go to the damn office, and sit there all day.- Okay. Fingers on the chest point, prudishly, perhaps even merged polarity. Charge left. And it will not appear. People happy, no longer feels grief over work. BUT! In his life, nothing has changed. The charge appears not just. Our subconscious mind ( you can call whatever you like of course) for example was trying to show us that this work is not for us that we have untapped talents that we deserve better. Created emotions, bodily sensations, and we took and cut it Peetam. And the charge no longer appears. Such things become visible when they work clean methods according to the type of SIM, Clean space. Each internal problem - a very powerful resource that was created in order to improve our objective reality, to make there changes. He just brings to us his message here in this weird way. I would have never fooled with any of the technicians if I could work symbolic modeling solo as well as with a partner.
Although it can not judge, of course, I would like to learn AMPS, but something tells me that this is something old, just with new words, do you think?
The current version of the seminar on the roles and purposes I don't like :). It made a "pop" for the "people" to help it sell better. Old version-the product is somewhat unique in its kind.
AMPC mastered at a certain level usually. When a person spent many of their problems and blocks, and feels that major changes in reality is not received. Then you can work with betinotti. Otherwise, get out those pieces of "charge" that person just washes away. Although Matveev AMPC gives a private seminar, I think it shares more with an ax to grind, because the topic is "hot".<

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:48

Tot
And expensive seminar UMPC worth? and who still holds except Matveeva?and who is better?:)

Карапуз

Post by Карапуз » Thu Dec 23, 2010 15:23

In addition Matveeva nobody holds. This is his authoring on the motives of the seminar Barry FAIRBURN. Something similar was met with Gurdjieff, Usachev. But the special techniques there.

Вадим Перелыгин

Post by Вадим Перелыгин » Sun Dec 26, 2010 19:25

In pursuit of all sorts of "magic tricks", a wonderful instrument and effective techniques of influence on myself and other people, we sometimes forget about the "natural laws" - principles and rules, applicable everywhere and always. This writes Stephen R. Covey in "Seven habits of highly effective people"
That's the idea, included in the response with my picture of the world = my map = Assembly point = paradigm.

It is important to have a map that most accurately reflects an objective reality. Because no matter how You try to think positively, apply time management, to try to please others, to conjure, to pump themselves up with energy, to hang on a bunch of BJ, etc., etc., with the wrong map You still get lost. "This problem has nothing to do with your behavior or to your installation. The whole problem is that you have the wrong map".

"Everything that happens to us in life, we explain on the basis of these mental maps. We are rarely interested in their accuracy. We just assume we see things for what they really are or what they should be. Such assumptions arise, our installation and our behavior. Should others disagree with us in opinion, we immediately believe that it is wrong they are. However, people see the same thing differently, everyone sees through the prism of their own unique experience. This does not mean that facts do not exist. The deeper we are aware of our basic paradigms, and to what extent are influenced by own life experience, the more responsibility we treat our paradigms, examine them, match them up against reality, listen to others, be receptive to others ' views, producing thus a more complete representation of reality, and, thus, more objective point of view.

Ethics describes the nature of principles that govern human effectiveness. It is the natural laws of human existence that are as real, just as unchanging and indisputable, like the law of gravity in physics. This is not some esoteric, mysterious, or "religious" ideas. We can say that these principles or natural laws are part human, part human consciousness and part of the human conscience. Perhaps these principles are characteristic of every human being, regardless of the conditions of his life and his attitude toward them, even if they are depressed and debilitated by these conditions and as a personal rejection. I mean such principles as justice, honesty, sincerity, human dignity, service (the idea of contributing to a common cause), the perfection, the principle of potential opportunities (the idea that we can grow and develop), the principle of growth - the process of releasing potential, necessarily require the presence of such principles as patience, nurturing and encouragement.

Is Ethics, Character now prevalent Ethics of the Individual. Her allure to many is the apparent possibility of achieving with the help of quick and easy ways high quality of life personal effectiveness and rich, deep relationships with other people, bypassing the natural process of work and growth. It is a symbol devoid of content. It is instruction "How-quickly-become-rich" promising "wealth without effort". Ethics of Personality is illusory and deceptive. The attempt to achieve high results methods fast action will be as successful as trying to get in the right place in Chicago using a map of Detroit. Imagine that you, being a very average tennis player, decided to impress others, acting in competition with the masters. What is the result? Does one just positive thinking will allow you to effectively confront professional? :roll:
"The seven habits" is not a collection of separate psychological techniques or formulas. Being in harmony with the natural laws of development, they offer a leading from simple to complex, sequential and highly integrated approach to the development of personal and interpersonal effectiveness. They propel us forward along the axis of maturity from dependence to independence to interdependence. :ay

On the axis of maturity dependence is you-paradigm - you care about me; you're doing something for me; you failed; the failure I blame you. There's nothing I can do about it. It's what I do. He so annoys me. They do not agree to it. I'll have to do it. I can't. I have. If only...

Independence expressed I-paradigm - I can do it; I am responsible; I rely on myself; I can choose. Let's see what are the opportunities. Can I choose a different approach. I control your feelings. I can prepare an effective presentation. I will choose an appropriate response. I choose. I prefer. I'll do it.

Interdependence is expressed we-paradigm - we can do it; we can interact: we can, by combining our skills and abilities to create together something more significant.

Effectiveness lies in the "P/PC balance." "R" is the desired result (the Golden eggs). "PC" is the resources and means of producing the Golden eggs (the goose). There are three main types of resources: physical, financial and human.
Aiming for a quick return or immediate results, we often destroy expensive physical resources - a car, a computer, a washing machine, even his own body and the Environment.

You had ever to encroach on its main financial capital in order to raise their standard of living, to get more Golden eggs? Decreasing the capital has a diminishing ability to produce dividends or income. And here is the exhausted capital all melts and melts, and finally it is not even enough to cover basic needs.

If two people are married, more concerned about getting for yourself Golden eggs, rather than on the maintenance of those relations due to which this is possible, they often become insensitive and inconsiderate, neglecting the acts of kindness and attentions so necessary to create deep relationships. They begin to manipulate each other, to concentrate only on their own needs, defend their position and to seek out illustrative examples of the wrongness of his partner. Love, beauty, tenderness and spontaneity are all starting to fade. Goose wasting away day by day.

In one of my seminars I was approached by one listener:
Stephen, I like what you say. But the situation is situation is different. For example, my family life. I am very concerned. My wife and I have not felt about each other feel the same. Probably, I just don't love, and she me too. What can I do about it?
- So there's no feelings left? - I asked.
- That's it! - he picked up. - And we have three children; we care about their fate. What would you recommend for me?

- Love it! I replied.
- I told you, no feelings left!
- Love it!
- No, you do not understand! No love no more!
- Then love it! If the feeling is gone, then you have a good reason to love her!
But how can you love if not love?
- Listen, my friend, "love" is a verb that means action. Love-the feeling is the fruit of love is action. Love it! Serve it. Sacrifice yourself. Listen to her. Empathize her. Appreciate it. Keep it up. Love is a value, which is manifested through the action of one who loves. Love-the feeling you can return the love-action. Well, are you ready to love her? :o

What can you say about the relationship of parents and children? When children are small, they are very dependent, very vulnerable. And so easy to neglect the development of PC - child relationship with him, by hearing and understanding it. It is much easier to use his position to manage child to make him do what you want and how you want to do that immediately.
But what is happening at this time with our goose? What sense of responsibility, some self-discipline, confidence, the ability to make the correct choice or reach an important goal will be to have your child a few years later?

There are organizations that talk a lot about Customers, while completely ignoring those who interact with customers - their own employees. PC-the principle says: always treat your employees exactly as you want them to be treated your best customers.
You can buy the hands of man, but to buy his heart, you can't. His heart is the place inhabited by his enthusiasm and devotion. You can buy his back, but can't buy his head, and in her concentrated creativity, skill and ingenuity. 8)

To create in the life of the effective P/PC balance is required to show resourcefulness and initiative! This means to be aware of their responsibility to ensure that events unfolded in a certain way.
The fundamental principle of human nature: between stimulus and response man has the freedom of choice.
Freedom of choice contains within it the unique qualities that make us human. In addition to awareness, we have imagination - the ability to create something in the mind regardless of reality. We have conscience - a deep inner awareness of what is right and wrong, principles of behavior and a sense of how our thoughts and actions correspond to them. And besides, we have independent will - the ability to act upon self-awareness, regardless of any influence from the outside."

Here are the Essential global ideas! :ay<

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun Dec 26, 2010 21:17

Vadym Perelygin
"Thoughts, like fleas, - jump from person to person, but not all bite"... :?
Perhaps understanding these ideas only comes with age, rather with experience (because the additional 20 years of life can so much to experience, that 90 year old will ever be...).

Вадим Перелыгин

Post by Вадим Перелыгин » Sat Jan 01, 2011 22:32

Congratulations to all members of the forum and especially "touched" me the people: Andrei Patrushev, Mikhail Shishmarev, Andrew Kabankov, "Lilya-R", "demAs", "LV", "Logik", "Humpty-Baltay", "MAG.no", "Merkaba", "Novik", "Bold", "Tot", "Voffka", Malik, "Veronik",...
happy NEW YEAR and I wish you all:
LIFE, RECOGNITION, KNOWLEDGE, AWARENESS, PEACE, LOVE, AND INTEGRITY!
:o :o :o :D