Book "This "digital" physical world"!

Reading and discussing books.
Ньюфиз
Book "This "digital" physical world"!

Post by Ньюфиз » Fri Jan 28, 2011 19:04

Dear friends!
A huge number of facts, including little known due to
under the assumption that the physical world at a fundamental level is
"digital", but still based on binary logic!
Why are physical laws and why there is the possibility of entering
beyond these laws!
Cm. the book "This "digital" physical world" on http://newfiz.narod.ru
Welcome!

Гришкин

Post by Гришкин » Sun Jan 30, 2011 15:11

Great book. Our lecturer on modeling advised to read it:) Only in the stores is not found. Had an electronic version to read

Ньюфиз

Post by Ньюфиз » Mon Jan 31, 2011 15:11

Grishkin,
thank you for your kind words!
And in shops it is not, it is only in electronic form.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Mar 20, 2011 19:11

Yes, I also HIGHLY recommend to read this book... even those of physics are in General far. Surely common school understood a little bit there... and suddenly it turns out that it was... a little not right. A more correct picture in the mind dramatically affects not only the understanding of the different effects, but almost helps, including in the case of a purely mental practices.

Very nice that the author is present at the forum.
The book is written in a totally easy and understandable to a broad readership language ( I certainly relevant physical, but I know that the presentation of such material are different types, some rip the head while trying to understand what the author had in mind). And the simplicity of the proposed model points to the fact that it is mostly true. In the real world we are often faced also with the effects of exception, which involves direct impact on the digital side of reality described in this book.
And much easier to understand these effects having in mind the data than wondering how this "strange happening", contradicting postulates.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Mar 20, 2011 19:32

Nuvisincidentally , You may be able to give a theoretical description within the framework of the presented model, for a number of practical effects obtained by the experimenters.

For example practical work Shahparonov to obtain ball lightning (or similar bodies) on mebiusu capacitors http://chakhparonov.ru/
(repeated knee and just the pictures are very beautiful, biologically dangerous, not controlled anomalies are present).

Or the same works of Rinat Shaymuratova
http://rinat-shay.chat.ru/exper.html
and the mechanical chopper - influence on biological objects, the work of the internal combustion engine, the possibility of direct programming of the synthesis of the substance, the impact on the combustion processes (long, remaining after removing the effect of)
(see Chapter 9-10 on its website, part of the experiments repeated and confirmed effects, including a simple mechanical fan from a regular hard drive is made).

Your understanding of the processes I have, but it is rather based on sensorname more figurative perception, rather than a strictly mathematical description that does not interfere with these effects to use :) in practice, including and without equipment

Being familiar with your book, suggest that some effects and good anomalies should be described in the framework, which may provide a mechanism better understand and perhaps quantify if these effects on their own, without anyone's else consciousness.

There can also be attributed to the effects of the resulting current pulses with steep front end - in some cases, we can assume that the information is modulated synthesis of the substance (can give examples) whether the data of the situation in the description of the "digital world" as the operation of programs in "ultimate" mode, or require some extension of the concept to describe the reverse side of the coin (collaboration is not standard, local management algorithms, etc.).

Very interesting to know your opinion.<

Ньюфиз

Post by Ньюфиз » Mon Mar 28, 2011 12:12

Michael,

Looked at work Shakhparonov M. I., Lavrov S. I.
"THE ATTEMPT OF RECONSTRUCTION OF ANCIENT MACHINES. PART Ι."
Something I became sour.
"For example, bumblebee. This flying bear, a small area of the wings is able to lift the load, much more than its own weight. Due to what? Due to its wool, consisting of a large number of hairs. Each hair is covered with lots of scales. It is in the space between them and the main body of the hair, the transformation is vacuum energy and extra strength. V. S. Grebennikov, being an entomologist, empirically, looking at the solutions Nature has created a flying platform and carried out flights on it it is on this principle [4]."
You call that understanding? Insect flight is based on the usual
physical principles - there is a kind of is used the viscosity of air.
Confirmed by elementary calculations. Cm. the article "the Office
vibrating the flight of the bee", etc. on the same my website.
Grebennikov is an entomologist, but his "platform" for a long time
exposed. The photo was taken at a time when uncle
jumped and pulled up drysole hands. There was even a detailed
analysis expert on the kinematics of the body. He saw a bunch of nuances -
and all about the same.
I do not blame me!
Because I still and not smeared on the wall, I'm not cheating.

Петрос

Post by Петрос » Mon Mar 28, 2011 18:00

Thank you :)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Mar 29, 2011 3:01

Nufit, there are specific physical effects not explained by modern theory.
But there are specific physical effects, is not recognized by the modern theory publichno, but recognized at the level of institutions where they studied and have a very specific progress. Unfortunately, not all can write publicly without framing people, so I brought a couple first (but not only) the classic examples.
Because You saw only what in your opinion is not true, here is more specific data.
Shahparonov did the capacitors in the form of a möbius strip, which was created in its work of education in the form of ball lightning. In his works described and described with the individual experiments, which were conducted in quite home research many years ago. The history of the topic outlined in his articles as the occupants of the room. Again, I cited the example, it works because it was done in the Institute's conditions, because there were witnesses because there was and is visible to the eye without case by instruments effects and because these effects repeat lap.
Two effects that are echoed by my colleagues - receive formations a La ball lightning or plasmoid and rotation meliphaga capacitor on suspension (long) at a constant charge. What "classics" is not explained.
Later will post photos and links to videos that was not unfounded.

The second given link. Rinat graduated from MIPT, as well as You have developed some Ter. database explaining some anomalies. Some brand new anomalies have received, see for example the link to experiment with a superconducting coil, which throw non-magnetic materials.
I'm not talking about his theory that it is worse or better - it is different. On the basis of his theory he suggested theoretically there is some effect in rapidly rotating flywheels, depending on material, speed, diameter and the presence of "puller" and the effect was confirmed, being played by the same for many parts of the world by the hands of other people. In the simplest practical application has a different flow in a particular combustion reaction, in particular in internal combustion engines. And a host of other anomalies. Part of this is described on the website, links have been given above.
Experimentally confirmed by the measurements WITH the SN on the engine, measure the temperature of the burning bottled gas (propane-butane without boost), measuring fuel consumption and a lot less manifested but very easy fixed effects not explained by the classics, the existence of which is generally not possible.
Ie, if You through its Ter.bases explain some effects INCORRECTLY interpreted in formal theories and present a coherent model, which is slender in the framework of these effects (discovered by official science), I tried to show the presence, so to speak, the reverse side. Moreover, the examples cited first and can continue. And brought the ones that can be on the knee to feel and to repeat it myself for minimal cost (of course if you wish). Gave examples which do not fit into your description, but unable to meet him, if his respectable raskinuti, taking into account the fact that the world is much more than is available on the official basis of the experimental data.

PS About Grebennikova, sorry, You are wrong, I am 100% sure, not only just its platform well connected with your theory. the development, just limited to the aforesaid description to the availability of software algorithms, and I have good reason to believe that these software algorithms are controlled, in and out local anomalies beyond the known science experiments.

By the way, since , sorry, "ran" in Grebennikov, which is a hoaxer certainly was not, I remind you another famous case. Very real and equally colourful personality - John Worrell Keeley ALSO built a flying platform, and DEMONSTRATED it publicly, there were many people and it is documented press... how many other ordinary things made by his hands.
What am I?
To ensure that no important disputes of theorists, an important practice, but it goes much further formally known part now.
You've created a beautiful Ter. apparatus for a simplified treatment of a number of phenomena of this digital :) world.... if you extend the development overall will be not good.
The examples and many other. The ones when the "program" does not behave classically.
You just described only a part, and yet only the top... the tip of the iceberg, which is huge.
Above mentioned Shaimuratov Rinat, being open to new things, conducted a simple experiment for yourself... from a purely "biological" transmission of influence from their primitive and simple "fan". He promtoional the signal from a completely unscientific way (on my advice) used for this text printout.... nonsense, if not make golograficheskie world and some other aspects plus placed next to the samples of their tissues (according to my Council, namely nails and hair) and was very surprised that both worked. and the last - on neogranichennoi distance from the installation of biological effects on the body kept going.

Understand. I could care less. I use absolutely other and working methods. You do understand that the world is digital.... the best tool for working with him has been and will be one our consciousness.
The examples are many. From Tesla, who claimed. there is no difference in experiment set in the minds and on the real layout and to H Ledbetter that head read the structure of electronic shells of many elements of the periodic system, before it was "discovered" by official science. And there is DOCUMENTARY evidence, it is available.

I'm just trying to help You see the world a little wider, which will make your Ter the base a little wider, and the world a little better....

By the way with the site paleohnolog.ru You seem familiar?
There a couple of recent articles clearly shows that, for the historians interpret as anything but true frescoes, such as the Egyptian, but not only, hiding the view of the savages of the world at the level of the "stands on two elephants", and knowledge of the digital nature of the world, very similar to what You write.
In other words - it was known and earlier.... but a lot of knowledge, great sadness.... here's someone we "protect" it.... from a full understanding of the world.

Therefore, I propose not just to write articles and as bad in modern physics, specifically to make the theory had moved ON.

If will not stop here and will try to integrate anomalous effects, about part of which I wrote, with his theory (in terms of explanation, not denial, at least that 10 or more people can easily repeat the experiment with a single result, you can only deny giving a different explanation for the results of the experiment). In General, if you can integrate it in theory - promise publicly with all the forum - to give money to the circulation of books, would promote its spread, pay for some Internet advertising.
I was completely serious and no jokes. I do not need anything. Potentially even a return on investment. I need this "bridging" individuals studying the anomalies of the creature appeared. It is beneficial for the world.

Oh, and the last... I am aware that many inventors of new devices and new theories, not always in all his conclusions to the end can be adequate. And that is a simple and perfectly normal explanation. All of these inventors lose built by society and experience a world picture in his mind, she collapses due to the presence of anomalies in it. An attempt to "patch up" and leads to sometimes strange interpretations. But this does not mean that it is worth the entire source is considered not credible.
More precisely, it does not mean that is to assimilate and build on the skeleton of one of the destroyed fortress, its, new... separating yourself from others... that's all, for example, strive either to decry or explain the Searl disk.
And I have never seen people from science are no posts about learning HIS version of the digital world, but it is... because there is inside the guts and principles of the control program put in the forefront, but who has studied the core of his work? Yes, they are not posted publicly, Yes worth the money... so what? why I went out and bought, and the rest - rejected, but explain.

To begin with, and understanding of what I think is enough.
You can take this as an invitation to cooperation.
I show the effects. Repeat. Laboratory stunt, but real.
You complete the theory.
Only a few specific effects, since they are all similar in fact.
After I promise to organize digital edition world free of charge. All this openly (i.e. publicly available secure discussion and the final completed theory).
Well?

Yes, and cheat I am not suggesting. :) I propose to explain physically existing effects.<

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Mar 29, 2011 3:03

And to not explain for me, such explanations are not necessary... I have my own there, but their pupils and students not to feed at times. To explain for those who are now a point of exploring the world on their own initiative, for those who like the enthusiasts on this and other sites, a little blind and a health risk trying to find something like Filatov - "what-what-not-maybe...".

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Mar 29, 2011 3:08

In any case for Your work, thank You, because even in this form this is a CHANCE for many to understand that without a detailed analysis on the shelves for them would be tabwemasana, but I still hope for your openness to the new.

Ньюфиз

Post by Ньюфиз » Tue Mar 29, 2011 17:19

Michael_,
strange Your words to me. Say You have your
explanations of some of the "real" effects, but for some reason
You need my explanation. It is very necessary. Appealing to
my "receptivity to a new" deal...
Even funny.
It's simple: You have something interesting to show though
would ball lightning, departing from meliphaga capacitor
- so show specifically. See pokumekat. No
promises and no deals.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Mar 29, 2011 19:34

1. I wasn't offered a deal, and grant aid. My interest in this. Not You first suggested, and You last. I have honestly earned money on a small ... charity support... individual searchers.
Tell me why You wrote your book? There is a reason? I doubt that the reason has to do with the fame or the desire to prove something to someone.
I suspect that You don't really like what that generation studied physics, which is not....

I want to let the world become a better place and I see this a certain way. Similar to what You have opened, is described for the first time and not the first time away for this or that "classified". Sometimes maybe it's right, sometimes maybe not. I am interested in how will the world look like in which I live, I and my children through the years ndtsat... from this point of view you may think that I pursue personal selfish purpose, but not directly, but slightly indirectly.

2. Yes, I offered to help not at all, but in the case of attempts to extend his theory further because of the versions describing some alternative picture of the world -a lot. Your very beautiful, but other too.... :) only trouble is - each other badly glued together. When they supported by experiments, it turns out a lot of different little physicist is showing some effects and the alternative is big, but not real physics. It is sad and ridiculous. This has got to do something.

3. personally, I do not need anything either from You or from your theory, I just seemed like a good idea if it will continue to increase, the benefits will be for others, because it is based on today's most flexible for further development and is reasonably accurate within the framework of the already described parts. I really recommend it regularly and for a long time. I recently just noticed that on this site there is your theme.

4. I don't claim any deals, promises... just pointing out facts, and ... possible bonus in aid of publication. If hurt or what is not appropriate about bonus written - please forgive me.
Just to publish the same information shortly, in the form of links, You responded stating that there is not a serious something. So I decided to draw the attention differently.

5. Yeah, well, I'll post (probably Venice)shared with me photos and video by repetition of the experiments Shahparonov, repeat I did not, but I know this man, culture experiment, and convinced that, if necessary, easily again (he puts a lot of experiments in search of alternative effects and always does it very consistently and carefully analyzing the different possible causes, me more conservative on the order of two :) )
I just wanted to draw attention to the fact that this is not an isolated effect. The experiments were done on the author's description of the site Shahparonov.<

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Mar 29, 2011 19:39

One of the aspects why I chose to example the effects Shahparonov, due to the fact that in his articles and reviews of eyewitnesses who saw the experiments in his performance, refers to the visible eye the glow which remained a long time in the area of plasma discharges from the condenser and accumulated from discharge to discharge. That, as you know, doesn't really fit classically known effects. Just make a reservation - confirm that I have not seen on the experiences of friends, because there it was (in the author's version) about a more complex install. But the primary effects of repeated easier than you might expect, so I'm inclined to believe this information is reliable. And quite interesting.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Mar 29, 2011 19:53

Here the rotation of Mobius
http://video.mail.ru/bk/mopoz/_myvideo/26.html
(it's not the only video, there's more, but they were taken is not known to me people, please pay attention, the author of the video does not make any sudden conclusions, just repeat the experience and got a similar effect).

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Mar 29, 2011 20:01

Here is a photo of plasmoids http://openmagic.org/dw/1.jpg
http://openmagic.org/dw/2.jpg
http://openmagic.org/dw/3.jpg
http://openmagic.org/dw/4.jpg
http://openmagic.org/dw/5.jpg

Shahparonov rotated their mebiusu in a rather high speed, which brings them the technical implementation to the above-mentioned turntable Rinat.
In view of more complexity to create a rotating version, such experiments have not yet been raised, but I see no reason not to believe the author and described in his articles the effects, even if he wrote something wrong about the bug :)

Later will move on to the effects of the "turntables".

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Mar 29, 2011 20:18

that coupled subject, not the rotation of Mobius, and the rotation of the field coils with opposing fields in the ring(including mebiusu)). A small set of video study of Paul Snegina.
http://www.youtube.com/user/znykin#grid ... 73D30737BB
In fact, he studied whether a certain thing called the birthplace of the coil (Marko Rodin coil) and represents multiples of 12 Moebius, has some anomalies. according to the followers of the homeland, Malaysia them... Well he's there so neatly by-step the topic of laid on elements.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Mar 29, 2011 20:21

Coil M. the homeland I use virtually. ie do not investigate and have practical application for them where they do not know they are direct replacement. But more on that later.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Mar 29, 2011 20:31

Electrolysis distillate.
http://www.youtube.com/user/alexkor345# ... sBbsQJIyJI
This I have personally repeated.
To improve efficiency at one of the electrodes to achieve the capacity of the scale layer during normal electrolysis with tap water. The method is simple. Electrolysis-dewatering, electrolysis-drying. Is a white coating (approximately 10 to 20 cycles 1hr + 1hr). Process is critical to the material of the electrodes and the shape of the supply pulses. Important impulses with a steep front end (korotkoopushennye).
After this "training" is an intensive electrolysis already in distillate.... though like should not be? huh?
Moreover, when the prepared electrodes, their already bad pour plain water - clogged with salts. Electrolysis efficiency is directly related to the thickness of the "scum" during a workout is obtained. The thicker the coating, the more gas.

Water consumption at the same ... scary low... but to my memory no one bothered to measure exactly, because the moisture makes the bubbles even (perhaps it is the only source of loss, well, not counting evaporation)
The materialization? :) We get the output what is written on the "photo" cover.

Later more pictures of abnormal combustion will spread - there is also repeated effects.
They are closely related to each other. Everywhere we see different manifestations of the same phenomenon.

Ньюфиз

Post by Ньюфиз » Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:35

Michael_,
I thought You and me in private will be informed.
And You want - in public. Offtopic it turns out, but Oh well.

About plasmoids from mebiusu. You agree that meliphaga
"capacitor" with ONE plate, not two. If you submit any
two-point voltage, short-circuit occurs. With enough power
source, take the scraps and sparks that can be seen in the photos.
Can poetically be called plasmoids.

Rotation about the Mobius. Loaded. How it's loaded, if not
Tasered? And why is there a hanging conder - because it was
touch the insights and all. I suspect that it is connected
ONE conclusion, and I suspect that negative. Then maybe
and there will be rotation. There is not enough information to draw a conclusion.

Electrolysis of distillate. And what is wrong? Why, in Your opinion, "should not like"?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Apr 01, 2011 13:18

Now answer the run. The answer later in more detail.
1. if concerned about the compliance of the branch the topic of your book without unnecessary, not a problem to split it into two - one devoted to your work, and the second is dedicated to the discussion initiated by me. It is technically not a problem. As for public discussion - if necessary, it certainly is possible and in private. Although I always believed that the publicly available information made more sense. Here by the way so many (well, maybe not many, but some) physicists of basic education. I know I'm MEPhI, PHYSTECH, Department of physics, and those who know me, stick around my position because I have the experience... the experience, the thing which just not thrown away. Especially if it is repeated.

2. the Mobius will answer later, are to blame, not sufficiently described experiments. Ring capacity is made, but it's unfounded, I will post photos and explanations.
Just in the works Shahparonov described in detail how to start this topic in his institutes, I was hoping that You read his articles (chronological first seem is this: http://chakhparonov.ru/themes/prof/mate ... matID=3405 (down there Doc. file)
Articles about machines ancient I, too, technically.... although this trouble is these people, not their problem - they begin to see that the world is different and trying immediately to fix it entirely.....
But I understand that it is not correct to wait for your time to read lengthy documents, therefore, continue while focusing solely on the experimental data verified and those that really have on my hands (you know how to repeat etc)
And there are at least 3-4 more different from the published episode.
The Mobius will be back today or tomorrow, osview in memory links to the photos and description of experience in the repetition my friend.

3. With electrolysis in my opinion it is not so. Distilat. There is NO current. According to modern concepts, no current, no electrolysis. Agree?
Measured the purity distillate calibrated instrument - a conductivity =0. Measured the current between the electrodes is zero.
And what is most interesting, with one powered electrode and at the same zero current, the gas release depends on the coating on the electrodes, implemented in the mode of conducting electrolysis (typical, tap water). The more coverage(obviously bearing insulation properties) - the intense release of gas, and the intake setup the same. Consumption formed solely by the internal losses of the scheme.
Effect PROLONGED in time. Ie, for example, to expect that then the coating dissolves and this makes distilate conductive R-R - not worth it.Bubbling gas hoo like a long time, without changing the power allocation of gas, topped only distilat (in my opinion he generally goes to evaporation and microcapillary shall be made with gas) the People I'm familiar with, goes on a converted Lada is not the first month. 80% of the fuel is replaced by gas from the electrolyzer. 20 left for petrol for the purpose of preservation of the simplified fuel control (cell inertia and is not controlled by the release of gas quickly).
There we are talking about months of continuous operation.
Consumption of the power supply of the cell - a few tens of watts. Engine - Lada classic.
The reason for the anomaly in this case, in my understanding associated the type of power supply electrodes and the coating on them (how it was created), the Coating can be replaced I think on something else carrying the same information.

http://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D0%AD%D0% ... 0%B8%D0%B7
the Electrolysis — physical-chemical process, consisting in the allocation of the electrodes of the component parts of the dissolved substances or other substances that result from secondary reactions on the electrodes, which occurs when the passage of electric current through a solution or molten electrolyte. there is NO current.

But electrolysis is not the only and perhaps not the most striking effect.<

АнтонБ

Post by АнтонБ » Fri Apr 01, 2011 15:46

As described in the commercials, the capacitor in the form of a möbius strip is a twisted parallelepiped in the form of a möbius strip and consists of two plates. The first broad surface of parallelepiped, and the second - narrow, i.e. we can say that at the end of a möbius strip.

Ньюфиз

Post by Ньюфиз » Sun Apr 03, 2011 17:10

Anton,
"it consists of two plates"

Which it won! So until detailed descriptions,
this question is cast.

Michael_,
"there is NO current, the electrolysis goes."

Let no April jokes. The video on Your own
reference ammeter clearly shows that the current IS.
To in distilled water flowed the current (small, of course),
required threshold voltage. You have not reached him when
measured the resistance of the calibrated instrument.
And don't forget distilled water while she's in
plastic or in glass. Came in contact with metal or
scum - paragraph. The composition of the scale is water in the form of
the radicals H and HE, even if the scale is dry. It, dry,
really has great resistance. But moisten it
distilled water and measure again - You'll understand.
By the way, about water. Just posted on your site (see
startup message) a recent article - "a New look at
structure and anomalous properties of water." Take a look! I think
those who reworks engines "Lada", too.

Петрос

Post by Петрос » Tue Apr 05, 2011 1:35

from the article: Where is the world wide web (the Management of the company (www.management.web-standart.net), 3_2011)

Of all the problems of the modern Internet, the issue of gathering personal data about users, perhaps the most controversial. Although the owners of the search engines claim that they are defending the interests of users and ensure their anonymity, this approach does not always work. For example, in the United States reported cases of denial of health insurance for people, "seen" in search of information on cardiovascular diseases. However, according to the scientists, soon so attractive for many organizations, the "digital trail" can come to an end.
Physicist Seth Lloyd, a colleague of Berners-Lee at MIT, is now engaged in the development of quantum computers and quantum communication systems. And says that thanks to quantum physics we will be able to search the world wide web without risking that our personal data will become known to someone. Here's how he explains it:"In the quantum world of the system - from elementary particles to molecules, can exist in many States. So, at any given time the atom can be in several different places, and the photon can be polarized simultaneously in the horizontal and vertical directions. As a result, if the classical bit can have a value of either 0 or 1, the quantum bit can take both values at once. That does not make it a copy to: any such attempt will lead to a change in his condition. This rule (called the theorem of the impossibility of cloning) also apply to chains of quantum bits, which can represent a word or phrase. Therefore, the one who will be connected to the quantum communication channel and tries to "eavesdrop" transmitted information, will inevitably change it and thereby betray its intervention.
Technology exchange of quantum messages over dedicated lines already exist and are used for secret communication. But, according to Lloyd, full-featured quantum Internet should be not just a line between two points, and network nodes, which marshrutizator data packets so that any user could contact any other person or by the web server. "Technology, called quantum router and allows you to solve the problem of data transmission without the creation of temporary copies of them, today, at the stage of experimental research, the scientist said. - And in the laboratory have already demonstrated the database with a new type of memory that will be required for the search engines of the new generation."
The second condition for the feasibility of a confidential search on the Internet - the availability of quantum computers capable of storing and processing quantum bits.Existing experimental machine can keep in memory about eight quantum bits. So how many years will have to wait for the advent of the computer, which can store thousands or at least hundreds of quantum bits? "Fortunately for confidential quantum search can last 30 quantum bits, says Seth Lloyd. If done properly encoding the query will retrieve from the database a response that contains more than a billion records." Similar 30-bit quantum computers, according to his assumptions, might appear in five to ten years.<

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Apr 08, 2011 2:09

Nuvis, 1.
device Mobius, which turns on the video, perfectly clear here:
http://video.mail.ru/bk/mopoz/_myvideo/24.html
somewhere was a photo of the author (in the sense of the author of the video, not from Shahparonov), which shows that the bare Mobius with the disconnected capacitor has a very small capacity (anomalous casing deployed relative to each other, the tester shows 4 peak capacity).
In any case, there is no known physics reason why this thing was rotating without the stator or field of the earth for a long number of turns. The compass, as we know, is spinning like a top :) or I do not understand?
2. no April jokes. Conventional electrolysis according to the normal electrochemistry in distillate (normal) is not. But I consider the fact that the video is not mine, I can't even say where it included the tester shows current, although for some reason I think that it shows the consumption of electronics, which feeds from one to dozens of such cells electrolysis without actually changing the current consumption, or not changing it much (not in proportion to the gas output).
Based on the fact that the video is not mine, the question distillate is delayed until an adequate photo-video documentation where everything is clear. Just you know.. .those who use it for themselves absolutely don't care why it works, and they make noise about it do not like... but I really don't care in the sense of not interested, all there savings on a car... I drive a car where some of the lads hung back a sticker "FFE" (i.e. translated into Russian - wanted to sneeze on fuel economy, just obscene... in other words old jeep engine with a volume of 7.4 liters) and I do not mind the expense, I am able to pay for fuel. Ie, me this question interests more academically, as an example of some anomalous process, perfectly fit in a common stack thereof.
There will be time to make a clear for your perception of the video report is similar to the electrolysis system will return to this theme.

For a snack there are other anomalies. Such as transmitting the information signal by an arbitrary distance, or change of the dosimeter readings in both directions from the natural background and whatnot.
Well, for example:
http://mikesh.users.ru/o1/
numbering photos chronological
in the file list - shooting times (to copy files to the server)
two experiences:
1. the position of the dosimeter and brass button close - the dosimeter shows natural background natural for this place, when a pea next to (two versions), indications padaut.
a pea - net model jewelry brass held information processing (recording material).
2. experience 2 (the date shows - one at 6 something, the second at 9 with something)
the same, but between the subject and the instrument - man. Distance and place consistently. Testimony changed to the other side (without a human at this distance the mutual influence of no), the splash "relaxes" to the "norm" for this space, but slowly (seen in photo).

Forgot to take a photo of the dosimeter in hand, but without the brass drops, but I checked, just a reaction on the arm, of course not. Shown on the photo of reading changes - the weakest, in some other cases, was significantly more powerful (up to two or three times from the natural background in both sides).
And if on the increase you can still come up with some explanations for the decrease, especially three times .... I don't know a reasonable normal explanation, especially when you consider that removing the influencer under the same other conditions, no deviations at all on the device not.
This is the flip side of your "digital world". He, you know, subject to reprogramming....
and has to do this as a series of "official" interfaces, known long, long ago, far more than there are "modern" science, which are similar in fact anomalies, and a number of undocumented features.

Article about water went to read, thank you.<

Борис_

Post by Борис_ » Tue Apr 19, 2011 18:04

Please author:
describe please your new physics in a compressed form - only your view of the "world order" without criticism and the modern official references for experiments and stuff. I.e. just how do you imagine how it all works.... -
just want to see the whole picture.... and as with physics, I've never been friends... so half of the text I understand it is difficult...(but with the programming Vice versa...)