Wallace Walls "the Science of getting rich"

Reading and discussing books.
Смелый
Wallace Walls "the Science of getting rich"

Post by Смелый » Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:25

"The way of man to do anything is a direct consequence of his way of thinking about this.
To do anything the way you want, you first have to gain the ability to think as you want. This is the first step to becoming rich.
Think about what you want to think means truth, regardless of the visibility (i.e. appearance, forms).
Every person has the natural and inherent power to think what he wants, but it requires much more effort than to think that "imposes" visibility. To think according to appearance is easy; to think truth, regardless of the visibility, it is difficult and requires much more energy than any other work we had to do.
No other work, people do not shy away, as from a long and consistent thinking. This is the most difficult job. This is especially true if the truth is the opposite of sight."
Last edited by Смелый on Sun May 15, 2011 5:09, edited 2 times in total.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Thu Oct 14, 2010 11:36

Golden words, Yuri Venediktovich! :)

Смелый

Post by Смелый » Thu Oct 14, 2010 11:55

Dimas wrote:Golden words, Yuri Venediktovich! :)
I hesitate to ask, Yuri Venediktovich - who is this?

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Thu Oct 14, 2010 11:56

Смелый wrote:feel free to ask, Yuri Venediktovich - who is this?
a joke...

Sincerely, MAG.no

Гришкин

Post by Гришкин » Thu Feb 03, 2011 23:03

Смелый wrote:
Dimas wrote:Golden words, Yuri Venediktovich! :)
I hesitate to ask, Yuri Venediktovich - who is this?
Yuri Venediktovich and Viktor Kharitonovich - the two oligarchs who "only Russia" and think))

Смелый

Post by Смелый » Sun May 15, 2011 5:47

I have removed the link to this book.
I have been sneaking doubt that books about success are written in collaboration with the devils. So I decided these contributors are unable to help.
Now many books about achieving success. Yes, that's the paradox - a lot of information, and the more it gets, the less wealthy it becomes. Continuing concentration of capital in the hands of a small part of the population, getting worse the material life of others. There is a stratification of the population on the basis of the material. Including I have suffered some losses. I had to quit my job with significant financial losses for new exactly, but the amount of work grew at the same salary.
Thus, information about the achievement of success, only looks attractive.
It seems that positive thinking, your task is not fulfilling, but rather drowning the person applying such a method, even deeper into the jungle of financial problems.
Most likely, the root of the problem lies deeper.
That is, if you ask a successful person how he achieves success, he'll probably reply that he thought so-and-so. This is where we stop and begin to copy his way of thinking. And books about success devoted mainly to the description of the methods of thinking and build positive and successful thinking.
In fact, you need to ask that successful person one question: "WHY do YOU THINK SO?"
Here the dog is buried. Positive thinking (artificially constructed) is only a model. Successful people act on the machine, on the basis of some underlying, guiding his actions and deeds, mental or other attitudes and beliefs.
And here we run into two things:
1. The role of his own subconscious in his life, his fullness and commitment to some specific values
2. Load of their "Subtle bodies" of various parasitic negative forms, programs, and parasites, and it is necessary to consider that physical our bodies, is also home to some (or large, who have both) the number of different parasites. And they in turn are also trying to prevent joy in the life of the individual, whose body, they are parasitic (hence the aggression in the behavior of people practicing cleansing the physical body).
Therefore, practicing positive thinking in life when we are surrounded by many problems of the material plane, we go into the world of illusions, instead of having to act harshly and decisively.
And here on the foreground there appeared to be some model or matrix: "OUR EXPECTATIONS are CONSTANTLY frustrated". (I am talking about people with significant financial difficulties. The people living in wealth and material prosperity say it makes no sense. BECAUSE THEY EXPECT NOTHING. THEY JUST LIVE IN THE SITUATION OF MATERIAL WELL-BEING).
Therefore, it is probably useful to expect a negative development of the upcoming situations in order to solve the problems of the material plane (and others probably too). And it is better not to wait for anything. I understand that with[SPAM].
But...<

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun May 22, 2011 21:21

Can be useful for those who are deeply engaged in various martial arts...

Anatomical trains.

Year of release: 2007

Author: Thomas W. Myers

Genre: Sports medicine

Description: In the book "Anatomy trains" of fascia that supports, connects and activates all the tissues of our body and translates muscle contraction into coordinated movement. Since then, as IDA Rolf worked as a clinical physiologist, was done a large number of studies, and develops a much more complete and detailed diagram of the entire network of fascial tissue than Dr. Rolf could do at the time. Thomas Myers, the former student of IDA, the book "Anatomy trains" making the original, useful and , I doubt not, a significant contribution to mapping this network, our understanding of the tremendous value of this network to human health and to the development of therapeutic approaches that will benefit from many of its functions.
In the book "Anatomy trains" is described in detail and beautifully illustrated anatomical trains here are connections of fascia and bone, encircling all our body, connecting the head to the toes, and control gravitational and muscle forces are necessary for stability or movement. The main principle of the universal connectedness of the fascial system has long been known. But the presentation of these relations Myers is largely unique and reflects its own long-term practical experience of the author, and also a thorough study of the works of his predecessors. As a result, we see that the pre-existing schema attain exceptional detail and versatility. Of the many details is born elegant and simple as straw hat, structure is strained ribbons and bone struts that meet in the health movement and posture and a different kind of pain and functional impairment that may be caused by disorders of biomechanics of the body.
Understanding the bioengineering that give us these schemes fascial layers themselves could be the subject of an important book by a chiropractor. Nevertheless, Myers brings this challenge beyond the formal anatomy. The movement of these trains is illustrated with photographs and detailed descriptions of their interaction in various types of human activity - in arts, sports, dance, work, etc. In the result we get is the vision of the network, according to which posture is assessed not as right or wrong, but rather allows us to see the wealth of complex systems and structures in our body and in their dynamic interaction. Emanating from this model of treatment does not involve the regrowth of tissues under a certain correct form, but creates all new possibilities for movement and travel.
Following this, a dynamic analysis of the Myers discusses, again on the basis of the number of clear illustrations of how to apply these schemes for the evaluation of individual lines of force and motion that can be observed in all patients. Repeat, what is new is not the information read from the body, but that a deep understanding of the internal interconnections based on the network schemes, which greatly improves our three-dimensional representation of a human-like structure and opens new ways and approaches to working with such problems. In fact, if you follow the guidelines on palpation, is given, together with descriptions of the trains, and accept the logic of Myers on how to systematically apply this information when working with mechanical disorders, you will find a wide range of new ideas and tools that will help you better understand the human body and increase the efficiency of their work.
In many ways, the book "Anatomy trains" will require efforts from the reader, but not because offer the thoughts challenging, but because most of them are new; not because the individual details can confuse you, but because they are multi-faceted in its comprehensibility; not because the author throws at us too much information, but because it requires us to return and passion, if we want to follow the arguments of his quick mind and share his view. In short, the book "Anatomy trains" rewarded the one who will carefully study it.
The contents of the book
The world of fascia
The rules of the game
Superficial back line
Superficial front line
Lateral line
The spiral
Arm line
Functional lines
The deep front line
Anatomical trains in motion
Structural analysis<

Игнатов Алексей

Re: Wallace Walls "the Science of getting rich"

Post by Игнатов Алексей » Mon Mar 19, 2012 15:44

Grishkin Yes, in Russia we have not only the oligarchs as "about the country I think" :)

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Mon Mar 19, 2012 18:00

Смелый wrote:books about success are written in collaboration with the devils
exactly
the ordinary infusion of entities.
schaz at all in Navi slaughter. Kaliyuga ends, people slowly Wake up, old mastadont parasitism are losing adherents. New was erected.
Now a lot of schools, (by the way demon gosudarstvennosti too strained at all), always looking for "talent," 2-3 months "doing" clairvoyance and so on. (Vaughn: http://radosvet.net/2221-zov-bezdny.html)
this is a common infusion of the entity. + recruiting followers.
in General, a terrible thing
"If any man shall say, lo, here is Christ, or there believe it not".

Хеди

Post by Хеди » Fri Sep 06, 2013 14:26

This entry was made on this forum. Writing is not successful. At the time, became interested in the question of why I am poor. And now at the fork in fact, there will be enough strength to Dobresti in the allotted time to the coveted finish security.
I totally agree that books about success are written in collaboration with devils...(and I have a personal blowup in some kind of agreement ... az ) :aa :ap
Positive thinking should be something based.
Once when reading R. Kiyosaki(successful entrepreneur) took the advice to read books of people who have reached success and well-being. Not all kinds of journalists and predominately description of this path. Only experience, the net experience of people who have attained success from hand to hand so to speak. One by one, as in the transmission of knowledge without intermediaries.
The first thing that shocked people without inner strength on this journey have nothing to do! Not the force of desire and power in understanding cocoa. Personally inner strength.. Look at these books, written by Ford's own biography, books Kiyosaki and his wife Kim, Tatyana Doronina "Rich mom vs Rich dad", Vladimir Dovgan... the list is still open. :ay
The second is the understanding that every person on the route to the goal has four enemies. Whatever Castaneda. Those who have read it will understand. And only a person with strong motivation, a strong spirit, open to knowledge can overcome the first enemy Anastasia. A break. And then the next enemy in this way, it becomes clear the Person thinks he knows everything, since he has removed, but how easy it is to stumble..... :lol:
I will not continue . it's clear...

Хеди

Post by Хеди » Wed Oct 16, 2013 1:51

Андрей Патрушев wrote:the result is that the vision of this network, according to which posture is assessed not as right or wrong, but rather allows us to see the wealth of complex systems and structures in our body and in their dynamic interaction. Emanating from this model of treatment does not involve the regrowth of tissues under a certain correct form, but creates all new possibilities for movement and travel.
As a psychologist N. Kozlov voiced this idea that if you want to know the nature and type of human thinking - you just need to copy the posture and facial expression of the brow. And try to stay a few minutes in this condition. And very much can be understood. I'm pretty much amused by this. Not structure and facial features, as many think, but the facial expressions and the muscles in the body affect the thinking. And when the stereotype of a facial expression is fixed, you can think about the nature and sudbe. And on the face of the plain text is written, as a person thinks about others and the environment. Sometimes I think, what a pretty face over this girl... and will adjust to it and it becomes clear how much she solomania about themselves that the question arises - why she travels in public transport.
Thanks for the book, read