Vladimir Megre series "the Ringing cedars of Russia"

Reading and discussing books.
Логик

Post by Логик » Tue Oct 19, 2010 15:14

Dimas wrote:yeah, but still doesn't transmit smells.
Reports. Take the classic example. You can call the sour taste of lemon in your mouth one a verbal description.
I hope the analogy is clear...
Dimas wrote:VA...and found and checked, if not secret?
The fact that most miss.
How to choose the second half of life.
Such information other books do not write. In schools and colleges do not teach.
It is not surprising that the number of broken homes grows every year. Many are married-get married again Yes little help. But fatherlessness is a lot.
Dimas wrote:You do not see the "Housing problem", "Suburban answer"
honestly, I read the title for the first time! About two heard, of course... But not watched.
Dimas wrote:Test viewed in my life
And how do you check what was happening in another city? Go people ask? well, well... you probably have a lot of time and money...

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Tue Oct 19, 2010 15:59

Logik
I does not transmit odors, and no the analogy does not work in this case :)
About how to choose the second half of life in her heart, properly raise children and not abandon them You just learned from Maigret?? :shock: :? opensource projects, eh..can You do better closer to nature...
And how do you check what was happening in another city? Go people ask? well, well... you probably have a lot of time and money...
:)

Логик

Post by Логик » Tue Oct 19, 2010 18:01

Dimas wrote:I does not transmit odors, and no the analogy does not work in this case
all perfectly works, only it is not profitable to admit it...
Dimas wrote:About how to choose the second half of life in her heart, properly raise children and not abandon them You just learned from Maigret?? opensource projects, eh..can You do better closer to nature...
You as always jump to conclusions. Don't just choose. And to choose with whom to continue the RACE. And this is the choice for life and even more. And I think the phrase "properly raise children" you have something quite different than I am.
This is the first. And the second. Your family should be able to KEEP. And it is not less important than the first.
You, demAs, all harahorites, and ask you how to choose the second half and what needs to be done to save the family, so you will drown in the overall phrases and platitudes. Although it is clearly and specifically be described in a few sentences.

Дмитрий_999

Post by Дмитрий_999 » Tue Oct 19, 2010 18:47

Yes I read all this crap – everyone has their own truth, but maybe someone smarter than that would stop the first – and in fact, one negative.....

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Tue Oct 19, 2010 18:50

Logik
Feel free to ask - I will answer and compare, one phrase total :) Not charachers I'm just weird to me, people are calling to goodness, peace and harmony, do these principles not priderjivaetsya (I in this case is not about You, about all this cheap "duhovka")...that's really where is truly the opium of the people...

Логик

Post by Логик » Tue Oct 19, 2010 19:14

Dimas wrote:feel free to ask - I will answer and compare, one phrase total
feel free to answer :)
Dimas wrote:weird to me, people are calling to goodness, peace and harmony, do these principles not priderjivaetsya (I in this case is not about You, about all this cheap "duhovka")...that's really where is truly the opium of the people...
Dimas, what you pritsipe Maigret and followers? In any "esotericism" the schizo hangout a lot. In any place where offer the path of self-development, there is at least one, and often not one person who is not all right with the head and neravnovesnogo emotionally. They often love to talk about spirituality, though poorly understood. what it is. A lot of them and the Krishnas, the followers of the Roerichs, the Scientologists, etc. continue the List yourself...
And what is the psychological makeup of people to tie it to Anastasavan?

Малика

Post by Малика » Tue Oct 19, 2010 19:25

Sorry guys, I erased the posts because I have not been able to delete the thread.While put your favorite Emoji when you understand that everything will be removed...
Last edited by Малика on Sat Apr 02, 2011 15:14, edited 1 time in total.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Wed Oct 20, 2010 11:50

Logik
Well, I think, since the love between a man and a woman are true (not lust, a Mercantile interest, sympathy, pity, fear of being alone, etc.) and have a child these people desired, they each other will not leave and the kid will grow up in good surroundings and judgment. To philosophize slyly and there is no need in my opinion, it's simple.
:)
Right to say that among the esoteric minuscule people who even know what spirituality is, perhaps, among the Orthodox the same. But...again, was and possibly there are some people who are using ideas, the name of the writer, create in the wilderness "eco settlement" with the elements of the slave system and sexually exploitation and it is not good. Maigret has recreated some kind of utopian idyll, which in our time is impossible (unfortunately) because of our distorted mentality and lack the spirituality of the majority. So most people getting into this enclosed space begin to behave as in the zone, purely subconsciously ranking hierarchy and rank relations, as well as a regulatory body is not there, then the whole thing quickly turns into "chaos". I would be very interested to be a week incognito in this settlement anastasiav, to look at life, relationships, hierarchy, etc., you know like before the white among the pygmies lived,then he wrote the book :)

Малика

Post by Малика » Wed Oct 20, 2010 12:19

But with this Your post I agree.About this I wrote You: not in the book business, and approach people.You can twist any thing. :cry:

Логик

Post by Логик » Wed Oct 20, 2010 12:41

Dimas wrote:Well, I think, since the love between a man and a woman are true (not lust, a Mercantile interest, sympathy, pity, fear of being alone, etc.) and have a child these people desired, they each other will not leave and the kid will grow up in good surroundings and judgment. To philosophize slyly and there is no need in my opinion, it's simple.
I knew that you are not aware of. Something like that I was expecting. True love is met or not is the big question.

Well, let's start with the most important.
Meet man and woman to each other in modern society. They have feeling to each other. But the feeling is here today and gone tomorrow. As find, is it possible with this person to create a family?

In today's world men and women are introduced to all sorts of entertainment establishments events, holidays etc It is when you parade it around the best. He tries to be helpful and she tries to be cute and funny. To everyday life, their appearance and behavior are irrelevant. Sweet man can okazatsya complete boor, and the cute girl - lazy, unable to farm. And all arrived. "The love boat has crashed against the everyday". Good, if they have to this point, children are not given birth.

Can a person see in all its glory not lying in bed with him and not having him for a few months, years?

Can. You do not need to be a special psychologist. I just need to work together with this person. It is desirable that the joint work was physical. The man is revealed, showing what he really is and what we can expect in the future.

This knowledge is not to invent. I think it is most important in life. If Maigret except that nothing more is written, and that would be enough.

By the example of his life. I worked a couple of years for TV cameraman. Corespondence - all young girls to 30, all not married. After working with them side by side , came to the conclusion that they are all the family not suitable. The mind simply began to refuse to accept them as women. For me they were just "colleagues".

On the preservation of the arising of feelings, too much to write. This is no less important than veracity the second half. About this, as well, nowhere except the Maigret books are not written. No scientist psychologist didn't come up with a simple but effective truths. Interested in non-Maigret books. Read and pay attention.
Dimas wrote:But...again, was and possibly there are some people who are using ideas, the name of the writer, create in the wilderness "eco settlement" with the elements of the slave system and sexually exploitation and it is not good.
Any idea you can to debase and discredit.
I'm tired of writing about it, and here Megre and his books?
If someone became a victim of swindlers, perverts, so he is the Maigret books not read. And just got into the flow of schizo with neustoichivogo psyche, which leads a gambler, not having their ideas and fill that void popular Maigret books.
You don't like it, I don't like it. We need to Wake up their minds not to fall for scams on the hook. So Maigret to this and calls. :?
Dimas wrote:Maigret has recreated some kind of utopian idyll, which in our time is impossible (unfortunately)
It is strange to hear from you, what is possible and what is not. But what about the intention?
Dimas wrote: I would be very interested to be a week incognito in this settlement anastasiav, to look at life, relationships, hierarchy, etc., you know like before the white among the pygmies lived,then he wrote the book
Well, you and the flag in his hands. Want - go for it. Just don't make conclusions in advance, hearsay, articles and reports on TV. :)<

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Wed Oct 20, 2010 12:59

Logik
Well...you know...wasn't expecting...was really thinking of something clever to write...Well, okay, apparently we will still stay at the. Me for love and human cognition is not necessary with him to cut firewood and to put a frame. And if my fiance will be "to mow" from flaying was a bear and milking goats, I understand her and leave her I won't ( ironically) but if ,despite my protests, she will go to work to make our lives easier, we will accept it with great gratitude. There is a science - ethology, it explains very clear why a woman might refuse to do anything, and the man must accept it, for PNS (principle of the indispensability of females) has not been canceled, and with the philosophy of choice of the companion for labor then you need an employment contract to sign.
In the correct intention. Maigret wrote a book with the intent to slash payroll and his intention is very clearly realized. :)
Other people's articles and reports me the opportunity to learn from the mistakes of others :wink:
Good luck!

Логик

Post by Логик » Wed Oct 20, 2010 13:21

Dimas wrote:Well...you know...wasn't expecting...was really thinking of something clever to write...
the true is simple, but you do not understand :?
Dimas wrote:Me for love and human cognition is not necessary with him to cut firewood and to put a frame.And if my fiance will be "to mow" from flaying was a bear and milking goats, I understand her and leave her I won't ( ironically)
you like to twist everything to the extreme. Where did the urban man the wood goat ...? Normal city work too. together building a house and chopping firewood only when it found a mate and 100% confident in it.
Dimas wrote:but if ,despite my protests, she will go to work to make our lives easier, we will accept it with great gratitude.
This is one of the stages of collapse of the family (described by Maigret).
Dimas wrote: There is a science - ethology, it explains very clear why a woman might refuse to do anything, and the man must accept it, for PNS (principle of the indispensability of females) has not been canceled,
Not even going to read this "scientific" nonsense. In General, about science already discussed on the forum http://www.mindmachine.ru/viewtopic.php?t=3650. So "scientists" go to the forest... :?
Dimas wrote: philosophy of choice of the companion for labor then you need an employment contract to sign.
Dimas, you obrazec perversity and extreme speculation. You have a philosophy of a Manager who finished business courses.
Dimas wrote:In the correct intention. Maigret wrote a book with the intent to slash payroll and his intention is very clearly realized.
Read the paragraph above.
To see everything through the prism of making dough - the poverty of mind.
Dimas wrote:other people's articles and reports me the opportunity to learn from the mistakes of others
-Oh, how sweet goose legs!
-and you them, tasted?
- no, not tasted. Our tyatka seen as their master tasted!

And don't forget about how to make reports. Who register and who pays thereporter.
However someone more convenient to take the opinion from the TV. It's much easier than to think for yourself. Managery do not think they are choosing from ready. :?<

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Wed Oct 20, 2010 13:34

Logik
How nice, I guess, hang tags, Yes? :wink: well, if "scientific nonsense", then I'm sorry, I talk to You more about what :?
Yes..and here...I love to distort everything to the extreme, but there is such a word, to exaggerate :) that is also a literary device :wink:
A Manager...even with the large letters wrote...yum... :)
Last edited by Dimas on Wed Oct 20, 2010 13:42, edited 1 time in total.

Логик

Post by Логик » Wed Oct 20, 2010 13:40

Dimas wrote:How pleasant it is probably to label, right? well, if "scientific nonsense", then I'm sorry, I talk to You more about what
Name things by their proper names is not name calling. :?

Анечка

Post by Анечка » Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:48

when I read Anastasia cried from happiness! (much has been written about me) Anastasia is! had a phone chat with Maigret said thank you for planted cedars and advertise its products. the money for the promotion of goods did not pay-I have pure thoughts!He's a bastard over! from taiga has probably little left. Make amends-go to the woods and planted cedars. Anya

Анечка

Post by Анечка » Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:56

MM works better when not eating meat! I try now and boiled is not(the result is stunning).

Тяфа

Re: Vladimir Megre series "the Ringing cedars of Russia"

Post by Тяфа » Mon Dec 26, 2011 19:36

I also have mixed opinion.... All the books I read, indeed, in those who came the first and smallest tragem some other information, wherein the information carrier is a strong meaning. Unfortunately the first three books have gone out (I wanted to reread it, to compare), maybe someone reading has given, not returned, and novyh already everything is different. A whole lot of info that you just will not find, and not always it focuses in the book.
About gear..... Yes, Maigret is there to insert the word not given, so the play and only. And those who were against, well, idiots everywhere enough. Any idea about..t.