Vladimir Megre series "the Ringing cedars of Russia"

Reading and discussing books.
Малика
Vladimir Megre series "the Ringing cedars of Russia"

Post by Малика » Thu Oct 07, 2010 11:37

:cry:
Last edited by Малика on Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:12, edited 2 times in total.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Thu Oct 07, 2010 11:38

Malika
that everything written is true..
Based on what Your beliefs are? :)

Малика

Post by Малика » Thu Oct 07, 2010 11:39

Last edited by Малика on Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:13, edited 2 times in total.

Малика

Post by Малика » Thu Oct 07, 2010 11:48

Last edited by Малика on Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:14, edited 2 times in total.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Thu Oct 07, 2010 12:11

Malika
The fact that beliefs, intuition ("feeling - true or not true") occurs on the basis of past experience and previously processed information. That being said - a proven fact of psychology.
And on the subject of Anastasia and Megre I remember was the sensation, even in the "Let them talk" have shown that this sort of sect and the way to earn on eco-villages and what is happening there...u-u-u-u...

Логик

Post by Логик » Thu Oct 07, 2010 12:19

Dimas wrote:And on the subject of Anastasia and Megre I remember was the sensation, even in the "Let them talk" show like it was a sect and a way to earn eco-settlements
A very credible source of information...
I believe Malakhov :lol:
Kick it...
"even in the "Let them talk" show" :lol:

Малика

Post by Малика » Thu Oct 07, 2010 12:20

Last edited by Малика on Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:15, edited 2 times in total.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Thu Oct 07, 2010 12:29

Logik
I mean that was a conflict of some sort and with resonance, not just "one grandmother told". Just smoke without fire, if Malakhov netrender, it is possible to sue him.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Thu Oct 07, 2010 12:36

Malika
Yes, I really against it? Everyone can live where he wants and how he wants. Just konkretnom in this case, perhaps a good idea has turned as always in guano...Although the idea of "Eco" I am somewhat amused by people's desire to dump tsivilizatsii, but at the same time the unwillingness to renounce its benefits :) We like going in the woods to live, and you are there to produce electricity, fuel for the creep, do cellphones, Schaub us soon if che can be called :)

Малика

Post by Малика » Thu Oct 07, 2010 12:42

Last edited by Малика on Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:15, edited 2 times in total.

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Thu Oct 07, 2010 13:04

Малика wrote: the Main point-the alignment of people and nature and restore original properties of the person (what was given by the Creator).
That sometimes is entrusted to "on execution" some gadgets implemented by Psychotronics... Interesting view of man "the topic", maybe he moved a little to the side (not the fact), but it has probably a deeper understanding expounded in these books, his view "from the inside"... Even in my opinion he voiced at the Forum, if I'm not mistaken...

Sincerely, MAG.no
PS a couple of books Maigret read, entertaining (in the way of presentation) literature. A sect or not do not judge me...

Логик

Post by Логик » Thu Oct 07, 2010 13:32

Dimas wrote:I mean that was a conflict of some sort and with resonance, not just "one grandmother told".
Yes, I believe his grandmother more than television. Especially such programs as "Let them talk" Worked on television, you know how these stories are removed.
Dimas wrote: if Malakhov netrender, it is possible to sue him.
Normal people, more activities nothing like suing talabalarni...
If the dog barks at you, so now I get on all fours and bark back?

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Thu Oct 07, 2010 13:36

Малика wrote:I love the world in its positive and live in it,because building it with the same people as myself. If You knew how I respect You all!
I hasten to reciprocate! I respect You too!

Sincerely, MAG.no

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Thu Oct 07, 2010 13:45

Logik
Strange position.. Yes, I would have barked in response, moreover, biting and tearing, but otherwise?
Say it again, Central and regional TV are different, because whistleblowers fastest way to get from the center, worked at the University ( in those days was the transmission, was filmed in his studios in TVC, is generally a separate song :? ), where was I...? not so simple as it seems :)

Логик

Post by Логик » Thu Oct 07, 2010 14:40

Dimas wrote:Strange position.. Yes, I would have barked in response, moreover, biting and tearing, but otherwise?
Normal people, such programs do not look. And if I saw that and treat this as a deliberate assassination. and idle talk.
People have their lives on their land to develop,
right now, they'd drop everything and run to court.
More important things to do.
Dimas wrote:the Central and regional TV, different
What? Asked the guys that went to Moscow to the Central channels, there, on the big TV? All the same, I answer.
Dimas wrote:whistleblowers to quickly get from the center
Well, not in the current show, I beg you...
There's never true and did not smell.
Everything is done according to the script written in advance.

Center he, too, is different, and peripherals.
One thing a news story on Ren.TV another show.
Dimas wrote:not so simple as it seems
With show all clear - the doctor, ambulance, clinic, for those who looks and believes.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Thu Oct 07, 2010 14:51

Logik
:?
More important things to do.
What, for example?
Well, not in the current show, I beg you...
There's never true and did not smell.
No, this is not the case, the lawyers are very meticulously study before broadcast, otherwise correct information is too expensive to get up, apparently you guys do not know.
With show all clear - the doctor, ambulance, clinic, for those who looks and believes
Perhaps so, and perhaps in every joke there is a joke share :)

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Thu Oct 07, 2010 15:05

Dimas wrote:No, this is not the case, the lawyers are very meticulously study before broadcast, otherwise correct information is too expensive to get up, apparently you guys do not know.
Dimas, GREAT AND MIGHTY RUSSIAN LANGUAGE, which gives a more flexible approach to the Russian law... He engaged in "creative jurisprudence", this phrase konobeyev in other languages. And in Russia, roll...

Sincerely, MAG.no

Логик

Post by Логик » Thu Oct 07, 2010 15:44

Dimas wrote:like What?
will pozytywy again, the post above, if you just do not reach
Логик wrote:People have their lives on their land to develop, right now they drop everything and run to court.
Dimas wrote:No, this is not the case, the lawyers are very meticulously study before broadcast
Dimas, what you like a little. Where the court and lawyers, there is truth and does not smell. According to the law on mass media, you can pull your words out of context and quote them on a completely different subject.
Some facts took place can be orchestrated so that all will stand up and not one the court can not prove defamation. Lawyers and Directors of the programs know it. Such a program will never take off against some powerful organizations - the teeth will break, wear out in the courts. But against people not having the money, behind which there is no roof, you can easily.
Tell me, too, Though, and Lawyers. :lol: well, well...

Малика

Post by Малика » Thu Oct 07, 2010 16:38

Seven thousand seven hundred seventy seven
Last edited by Малика on Tue Oct 19, 2010 19:13, edited 1 time in total.

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Thu Oct 07, 2010 19:03

Малика wrote:MAG.no., yeah true, I've voiced my understanding.
Malik, meant a little more, here is another man whose opinion many people interested and made comments about their attitude to the "Ringing cedars... the Urals", but alas the post was deleted from the Forum (at least I can't find it anymore), but deleted from the Forum, was just recorded in my memory. Wait and see, may want to comment on his position in relation to the books, the author and generally the idea of ecovillages. "the Main point-the alignment of people and nature and restore original properties of the person (what was given by the Creator)."
Логик wrote:Tell me, too, Though, and Lawyers.
Yes, how to interpret... this will really be. And definitely, every lawyer, or rather every moment as a lawyer - has its own truth and interpretation of the Law.

Sincerely, MAG.no
PS about lawyers and the Law. Law enforcement in Russia is above the code, that is, if the court "in the boonies" will be decided (and justified laid way) that red is black, then all subsequent decisions, all judges, including Moscow, when making its decisions, should take the normal "red is black" as a legitimate (as the Truth).

Малика

Post by Малика » Thu Oct 07, 2010 19:26

:oops:
Last edited by Малика on Sat Apr 02, 2011 15:06, edited 2 times in total.

Малика

Post by Малика » Thu Oct 07, 2010 19:27

Last edited by Малика on Sat Apr 02, 2011 15:05, edited 2 times in total.

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Thu Oct 07, 2010 19:43

Малика wrote:I thought the first on the forum have voiced this topic..
MAG.no., why the Urals?
Not so long ago, "in conversation" two active participants of the Forum this subject was discussed, but since the context was carrying a slightly different meaning and content were not of the essence in the branch questions, the post was deleted (or hidden from my eyes... now I do not see it). Why the Urals, I don't know, maybe yourself involved in the process, to clarify I can not even guess... Remains to be seen what he will see and answer it himself.

Sincerely, MAG.no

Малика

Post by Малика » Thu Oct 07, 2010 21:37

Last edited by Малика on Sat Apr 02, 2011 15:07, edited 2 times in total.

Смелый

Post by Смелый » Fri Oct 08, 2010 5:26

Логик wrote:
Dimas wrote:like What?
will pozytywy again, the post above, if you just do not reach
Логик wrote:People have their lives on their land to develop, right now they drop everything and run to court.
Dimas wrote:No, this is not the case, the lawyers are very meticulously study before broadcast
Dimas, what you like a little. Where the court and lawyers, there is truth and does not smell. According to the law on mass media, you can pull your words out of context and quote them on a completely different subject.
Some facts took place can be orchestrated so that all will stand up and not one the court can not prove defamation. Lawyers and Directors of the programs know it. Such a program will never take off against some powerful organizations - the teeth will break, wear out in the courts. But against people not having the money, behind which there is no roof, you can easily.
Tell me, too, Though, and Lawyers. :lol: well, well...
Voting with their hands, feet and head Over!
Just below the MAG.not very precisely expressed about enforcement of the law in Russia. Truer words were never spoken.
Didn't want, but write.
In 2006, I was in the thick of things in the fire thundered all over the country. Burned the Central regional office of Sberbank. Clearly, to save people was possible. I say with all responsibility as a professional who knows how to act in emergency situations. We had only a little bit. A fire mechlistmic with retractable shoulder 50 meters to the right wing of the burning building. The opportunity was. Put it to the left wing. While there was movement and installation, people started to fall from the eighth floor and beating on the concrete canopy. We with another friend, tried to convince the operator magistracy, to shift it to the right, in order to remove people from the Windows, where the fire drove out on windowsills, and on the banners, canopies. Then this ladder with the left wing of the building began to go down people. The second mate did not survive, struck a fireman, he gave the change. A fight ensued, I grabbed a fireman for the hood and hooking knocked down. To develop the continuation of the fight was not given the run-up policemen.
So on the media. The coverage of the event captured so covering his reporters that they wrote all that they hang on the ears of official authorities, passers-by. Only a couple of people have described more or less plausible. Wrote about gangsters defending their expensive cars and beat firefighters preventing them to perform their duties. Operatively-detective Department was on the ears, trying to find us. I will not write, as I swept, broke into the Prosecutor's office and worked out the issue of election in relation to me the measure of restraint in the form of a subscription about not departure. Is in the Prosecutor's offices of course normal people, but they are few. The first investigator who conducted the case not enough, as soon as I got the notification of completion in an accusatory manner, quickly washed away on sick leave. The next two weeks, it was finished.
MAG.no. A criminal case on 184-x sheets, 135 of which - extracts from job descriptions in the spirit of that firefighter, he is also a policeman.
The Prosecutor's office in Soviet times and now is a tool to solve their questions of those in power. Same applies to all other structures and law enforcement bodies. Individual failures don't count. Failures are needed in order to mask the successes. Everything is built on the grounds of the pyramid. Heads of security agencies are not the law and the state, and some specific people in the corridors of power and is used for the subdued staff. You look at the reports from the courtroom when the judge read out the sentence at once, socially significant business. Can I call them people? It's a zombie.
Free media is also virtually no.
I recently spoke with a fellow, a student of the law Institute of our University. 4 year, candidate master of sports in Sambo. It was nice to talk to. Explained that from an ordinary family, studying for budgett, accepted as an athlete. Performs at competitions and does well. He says he wants to work in the police investigator and to serve the country. Believe me, I understand people. The man spoke simply, without pathos, sincerely. So, how about something mundane, told us that communicating with fellow students and students of the course over and below, for the sake of interest asked them about their study yurispridentsii. All stress, all expressed in that spirit that dream of working in the Prosecutor's office and to DO BUSINESS. That is, work in the Prosecutor's office is their business. Also you can talk about other law-enforcement and power structures. Their job is their business. It is those who work. And those who are learning. We have a process which is unlikely to be reversed. And what a fight against corruption can not be in this situation to have success.
There is an instructive film. Recommend. "Fall Of Byzantium". Very well revealed all the processes of the destruction of the Empire and carried out the analogy with the current state of Affairs in modern Russia. Michael wrote and I fully agree with him. We are witnessing a serious process. All we see is the external manifestations of underlying processes. And bother it all, it makes no sense. Just when viewing this film comes the right idea - more intensive work on yourself with the help of further involving the technical (magical) products. And there fate will lead to something and maybe save you from prosibiria by falling debris. But hardly it is possible to pull out from under the blows of all who wish.
Good luck to everyone!<