Vladimir Megre series "the Ringing cedars of Russia"

Reading and discussing books.
Малика

Post by Малика » Mon Oct 18, 2010 14:05

:(
Last edited by Малика on Sat Apr 02, 2011 15:12, edited 2 times in total.

Логик

Post by Логик » Mon Oct 18, 2010 15:10

Dimas, ...fu on you again. :) :lol:

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Tue Oct 19, 2010 11:31

Malika
Logik
Yes, tada th Nastya did one night in the den from a lone bear, huh? :shock: Potosi-indeed Image

:lol:

Логик

Post by Логик » Tue Oct 19, 2010 11:38

DimasTFA at you for the third time.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Tue Oct 19, 2010 11:50

Logik
You che camel or monkey, was barkali then the whole topic?! 8)

Логик

Post by Логик » Tue Oct 19, 2010 12:01

Dimasnot a substitute for the concept, and the theme here? I wrote about YOU. First as a joke (I hope you remember the film, taken from the phrase). And then no. Penultimate your post other reflex causes.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Tue Oct 19, 2010 12:20

And, Yes, You have, too, in the woods want to go to the bears, so close everything to heart :lol: Well, if You personally I then would spit in public, it is either an idiot, or I don't know. In any case, to communicate with You more interesting, Ciao.

Малика

Post by Малика » Tue Oct 19, 2010 12:30

Guys,don't fight,it's not worth it. Better tell me how to delete this topic..

Логик

Post by Логик » Tue Oct 19, 2010 12:35

Dimas wrote:And, Yes, You have, too, in the woods want to go to the bears, so close everything to heart
It is your imagination. Not in the forest, and closer to nature. And not to bears, but together with people who have the same values.
Dimas wrote:if You personally I then would spit in public, it is either an idiot, or I don't know.
And your so called "joke" what? The usual vulgarity, a man depraved "civilization"?

Логик

Post by Логик » Tue Oct 19, 2010 12:36

Малика wrote:Guys,don't fight,it's not worth it. Better tell me how to delete this topic..
We are not the first...
And delete theme, I I think, is not necessary.

Дмитрий__
Разработчик
Location:Институт высшей нервной деятельности и нейрофизиологии РАН

Post by Дмитрий__ » Tue Oct 19, 2010 13:09

I was not the first time confronted with the fact that the Maigret books have a strong impact on women. Apparently, because of a beautiful legend, deeply touching sensitive female soul :)
Good book - I have nothing against that, reading fantasy - good, but still think of them as beautiful legend. Just before Maigret this sector of the market was not yet developed. He looked at the Western models and did a focused national bestseller... don't always want to believe that here is the head of everything - money and fame - but it's the harsh truth of our days...
When I happened to be abroad, I in the evening at the hotel was Flippin ' channels and I was struck by the similarities even between different culture countries (even Arab channels are a little different) - all the same pop with the same antics, talk show, the same type of fighters with national flavor... the same thing with books.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Tue Oct 19, 2010 13:24

Dmitry__
Well, about the same...You didn't look Korean or Japanese TV? - tin :) but the ads are really very similar everywhere, apparently we have more similarities than differences :)
Indeed, Maigret is pulling the most sensitive chord, who does not want harmony?- on this and speculating. His ideas are possibly good harmony, what's wrong? But the motive of translation of these ideas - the money, the implementers of these ideas - individuals who are in the woods organized a totalitarian sect with sexual slavery and minors, including - that's the frustrating and rasstraivaet the number of naive fools who believe all this. And the frustrating part is that these fools, I do not want to learn, cry that civilization is killing us all, feeds anything, teaches wrong, wrong treats, not....,not..not.. Well there is no more to get, run, hide, shut up and keep your head down, do not bother us to do their job...Do not understand these people that where born there and handy, I would have been born close to nature - there live, was born in the town - have the courage and terpenie to change the world around you, to escape is easy of course, but here to stay - that's the thing., after all, in your power to change your life the way I want to see you. And these type of slogans are closer to nature is fear, people just want to run and hide.

Логик

Post by Логик » Tue Oct 19, 2010 13:29

Дмитрий__ wrote:a Good book - I have nothing against that, reading fantasy - good, but still think of them as beautiful legend.
Everyone will understand how these books are risen.
Direct all Maigret invented? What can be done with the knowledge that the ordinary person is not available? Also invented?
Дмитрий__ wrote:, Simply Maigret to this sector of the market was not yet developed. He looked at the Western models and did a focused national bestseller... don't always want to believe that here is the head of everything - money and fame - but it's the harsh truth of our days...

When I happened to be abroad, I in the evening at the hotel was Flippin ' channels and I was struck by the similarities even between different culture countries (even Arab channels are a little different) - all the same pop with the same antics, talk show, the same type of fighters with national flavor... the same thing with books.
You are a Manager working? Stupid business approach.

Логик

Post by Логик » Tue Oct 19, 2010 13:33

Dimas wrote:Indeed, Maigret is pulling the most sensitive chord, who does not want harmony?- on this and speculating. His ideas are possibly good harmony, what's wrong? But the motive of translation of these ideas - the money, the implementers of these ideas - individuals who are in the woods organized a totalitarian sect with sexual slavery and minors, including - that's the frustrating and rasstraivaet the number of naive fools who believe all this.
Where is this shit you ate? Oh yeah, Malakhov show! This is your level!
Dimas wrote:And these type of slogans are closer to nature is fear, people just want to run and hide.
absolutely crazy crazy?

Логик

Post by Логик » Tue Oct 19, 2010 13:37

Dimas wrote:but is really very similar everywhere, apparently we have more similarities than differences
apparently you want to do all the same. The same easy to manage. Hi obschechelovekov the common humanity with their human values!

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Tue Oct 19, 2010 13:37

Where is this shit you ate? Oh yeah, Malakhov show! This is your level!
absolutely crazy crazy?
On something more sensible mind is not enough? On such and designed these little books :)

Малика

Post by Малика » Tue Oct 19, 2010 13:44

:cry:
Last edited by Малика on Sat Apr 02, 2011 15:12, edited 2 times in total.

Логик

Post by Логик » Tue Oct 19, 2010 13:47

Логик wrote:To something more sensible mind is not enough
Intelligibly? Really, once you write this, reason, not possess.
Dimas wrote:and such and designed these little books
Dimas, you flatter me. because you are "cultured" and "civilized people" to zasrat brains is a full finish!

Логик

Post by Логик » Tue Oct 19, 2010 13:49

Малика wrote:Dima, You're wasting it all piled. It looks like the book You have not read even.
Of course not read. I bet it's memory except for the den and bears will remember nothing. He and vpomnit hearsay.
"I have not read Pasternak, but I condemn..."

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Tue Oct 19, 2010 13:52

Malika
Read very carefully, and many years ago, when they appeared :) And then I saw people madly insane people who are close to her heart was written there, it made me think, and a TV broadcast (optional Malakhov, I rarely watch telly, so not sure I correctly identified the person that I saw with Malakhov :) ) and criminal news only strengthened my fears on the constructive influence of these books on people. Nothing I have here is not a city, and likewise have expressed their point of view and I think you need to make it so, and not otherwise, that there was no doubt.

Малика

Post by Малика » Tue Oct 19, 2010 13:57

:cry:
Last edited by Малика on Sat Apr 02, 2011 15:13, edited 2 times in total.

Логик

Post by Логик » Tue Oct 19, 2010 14:03

Dimas wrote:TV broadcast (optional Malakhov, I rarely watch telly, so not sure I correctly identified the person that I saw with Malakhov ) and the criminal chronicle
Dimas, are you really the TV working? Never understood why TV invented? By whom and for what purpose is removed? Yeah, maybe not Malakhov. Take the above. Criminal news! That's the level! Not one of Mr. but so different! Just a scribe! :lol:
Dimas wrote:expressed their point of view and I think you need to make it so, and not otherwise, that there was no doubt.
took for their point of view, the version shown on the idiot box! A classic example of...:lol:

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Tue Oct 19, 2010 14:39

Logik
Yeah,right :) Oh...well, why are You so swear, everywhere You g. VNO fancies, maybe it is not so far away as it seems? :wink:
took for his point of view, the version shown on the idiot box! A classic example of...
Well, that's not going to write the same thing about those books that You read 8)

Логик

Post by Логик » Tue Oct 19, 2010 14:48

Dimas wrote:yeah,really eh...well You are so swear, everywhere You g. VNO fancies, maybe it is not so far away as it seems?
Yes, very close, on the forum...:)
Internet sprasivaet distance.
Dimas wrote:Well, that's not going to write the same thing about those books that You read
I don't just read, I check read in my life. And in the Maigret books found a lot of useful. And all what I want.
And zomboyaschiku never anything useful and truthful is not seen. :? And how to check it is shown on TV?

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Tue Oct 19, 2010 14:57

Logik
the Internet sprasivaet distance.
Yes, but still does not pass the smell... :)
I don't just read, I check read in my life. And in the Maigret books found a lot of useful. And all what I want
VA...and found and checked, if not secret?
And the idiot never anything useful and truthful is not seen.
You are watching "the Housing problem", "Country answer" and ... Oh God..."the House 2" :shock: ? 8)
Yes, and how to check it is shown on TV?
Test viewed in life, like books Maigret :?