Owner Vyacheslav Meshcheryakov "brain Training."

Reading and discussing books.
Жека3000
Owner Vyacheslav Meshcheryakov "brain Training."

Post by Жека3000 » Sat Oct 17, 2009 0:05

The full name of the books: "Training of the brain. Efficient method for transformation of consciousness"

In this book described how to learn how to interact with "the other world".
In the first part of the book the theory, the second theory is mixed with practical exercises.
The book outlines a different approach to communication/interaction with "the other world", not like in transerfinge, etc. techniques, as elsewhere, is grounded in all possible ways the validity of this approach. And attract famous and not so the facts of life, science, mythology, religions, etc to this point.

In addition to excellent transerfinga from the point of view of the device mirozdanija in the book, in particular, it is the author's point of view regarding sleep, dreams and similar States, including lucid dreams, is also radically different from the theory presented in transerfinge.

I would like to know the opinion of someone who read this knew.
What are your impressions and can even results have You had after reading?

I'm just in the process of reading it.
I learned about this book from Dimas and his opinion of this book would like to see in the first! More detailed than what was described on the forum.

Do not read, but wish to see/read, a book and a description can be found and downloaded here: http://www.koob.ru/mecharikov/

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Sat Oct 17, 2009 14:04

Жека3000
The book,in my opinion, one of the most sensible in terms of theory and practice for self-development. Methods that there are available for work and have firsthand experience. Nothing more to say don't want, as everyone's experience will be his unique. Why programming? So good luck! :ay :)

оуаакун

Post by оуаакун » Sat Oct 17, 2009 14:54

I also began to read.
The first part, some very hard - just forcing yourself to read while one water and nonsense... :)

Imagine two paper or wooden ring, (I thought, well, finally the practical session started and even began to imagine... :) ) are separated some distance from each other. After exposure to the medium, the rings are threaded one through the other, forming a chain link.
and BAM - again, nonsense... :) The author is psychic or something, or is it his imagination, or he himself has achieved, and maybe in the circus seen. I did not understand yet what he tells all... :(
Besides, the author considers himself an expert on all world religions and interpreter of the Bible... And Gautama Buddha, why then did the founder of Buddhism... :(

All know of the legendary transformation of water into wine, demonstrated by Jesus Christ. Is he personally showed? It seems the author really teleportirovat in the past...
But not only he mastered this skill. About how! PPC! :)

Жека3000

Post by Жека3000 » Sat Oct 17, 2009 17:59

оуаакун wrote:the First part, some very hard - just forcing yourself to read while one water and nonsense
I agree! But for me, the water was starting to feel like the water is not from the first Chapter of the first 30-40 pages, in my opinion seemed quite reasonable and I took it as a short introduction and preludial the most "delicious". But then really tired to read. It is not clear what 190 pages tells the story of shamans, etc. "practitioners", and most importantly very Intrusive personal opinion of the author! Further, in the second part of the theory AGAIN!!! The truth is mixed up with practice. IMHO if the practical part functional and it is the result that number theory and the imposition of the author's opinions just makes no sense!
Last edited by Жека3000 on Sat Oct 17, 2009 18:06, edited 1 time in total.

Жека3000

Post by Жека3000 » Sat Oct 17, 2009 18:05

Dimas wrote:the Book,in my opinion, one of the most sensible in terms of theory and practice for self-development. Methods that there are available for work and have firsthand experience. Nothing more to say don't want, as everyone's experience will be his unique. Why programming? So good luck!
I'm not quite sure what "disabling" all "unnecessary" thoughts forever is what you need to achieve. After all "unnecessary" thoughts slip and a very useful and promising ideas! If the process to disable it is to think you only when Yesh, drink, cross the road, work, etc. but these thoughts are aimed at solving specific short-term tasks, and not on the future.

And I was intrigued by the fact that You have achieved something by means of techniques from this book! After all, the book describes the extremely incredible things, such as teleportation, levitate, materialization, telekinesis, telepathy, etc. Did You learn something from this? :wiz

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Mon Oct 19, 2009 11:30

Жека3000
:) No, such things I never learned, in General, and this target was not set. But concentration on a single object gives a lot. The "nonsense" about which he writes, I think it's just a decoy for the "wider public", as everyone suddenly wanted to learn something a PAIR,so to speak. Look deeper. Early in the book he creates an ontological field. Then You create all by yourself :)

Гость

Post by Гость » Mon Oct 19, 2009 21:31

Dear friends, the book is weak, first author of the stunningly boorish, calling Nietzsche a writer, and Mamardashvili hardly a writer, this is intentional. The author did not have material on the religions of the world, superficially "shoplift the pooty" people and of course wants to increase their rating to "shear the sheep", in my experience I have encountered with these crooks. So don't worry, it is better to read serious literature, the same Mamardashvili in the original, and of course the good classics of the world will tell you a lot of good for people.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Mon Oct 19, 2009 22:27

Гость wrote:Dear friends, the book is weak, first author of the stunningly boorish, calling Nietzsche a writer, and Mamardashvili hardly a writer, this is intentional. The author did not have material on the religions of the world, superficially "shoplift the pooty" people and of course wants to increase their rating to "shear the sheep", in my experience I have encountered with these crooks. So don't worry, it is better to read serious literature, the same Mamardashvili in the original, and of course the good classics of the world will tell you a lot of good for people.
Who cares what he said about Nietzsche, etc.? :lol:
But the essence of most intrareligious practices he described very well. In principle, the person interested in and able to compare facts, this may easily come himself, he just did the work for others. About levitation, teleportation and other miracles can not say anything,I haven't seen - don't know ('ll believe when I see). But about "living prayer", "spiritual action", Sufi chanting sikirov I know, and if You, dear visitor, at least once felt the effect of concentration, I am sure, don't post your message from, as I would have realized that this work should be treated not as a literary work.
And Meshcheryakov, of course, deliberately makes such statements in order not to distract the reader with empty mislabled, and kick to practice. And style it like this, because he is a journalist and if you want you can find online enough information about his activities in St. Petersburg.
PS "O my brothers, am I cruel? But I say: what is falling, we must still push! All today -- falls and breaks; who would want to hold him. But I -- I want to push it! Are you familiar with the prestigious rolling stones into steep depths? - These current people: look at them as they roll into my depths! I'm only a prelude to better players, o my brothers! Example! Do my example! And whom you do not teach to fly, teach that -- to fall faster!" (F. Nietzsche) From a literary point of view certainly more pleasant to read for someone, but the essence :? And secondly, Nietzsche is a writer with a claim to the philosopher, no more.
In this case, it is appropriate to offer F. M. Dostoyevsky, the sense of it much more "for life", as You put it.
And shear sheep, as You put it,is also unlikely. As far as I know, this book was released long ago and in small quantities no longer produced (everything is free to download from the network), other works either. :wink:<

Ванька-встанька

Post by Ванька-встанька » Sat Mar 27, 2010 12:02

Dimasand I realized that meant Nietzsche :wink: . This is from the field of aviation (and techniques for personal growth): the plane accelerates faster going down than up. The force of gravity is a help or a hindrance (in the case of takeoff). To rise, you need to be humiliated. There is just a certain point on a notional vertical (in the case of plane - it is real), after reaching which you want to turn up the speed will be much higher than that with which You gradually rise up. So, Nietzsche is not only a philosopher, but also an Aviator, in a sense, and coach on personal growth.

And "shear the sheep" and not selling the book. How much comes from the sale of religious literature? Not very many, I think, and sell one book to one person only once - why would 2 of the same book?. Therefore, this kind of book are distributed free or at the price of paper, like the 1st free dose :( . The main profit makers of this or that doctrine is removed from the seminars, worship, donation etc. :wink:

And Dostoevsky is the Creator of manuals for prospective lawyers from the "may it please the court, do not punish my client he had a difficult childhood and wooden toys" - nothing more, at least for Russians, that is not a foreigner.
PS the book Itself did not read, but will be read at your leisure :oops:

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Mon Mar 29, 2010 12:38

roly-poly
the book Itself did not read, but will be read at your leisure
Well, this is the right approach :)

Димитрий

Post by Димитрий » Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:12

оуаакун wrote:I also began to read.
The first part, some very hard - just forcing yourself to read while one water and nonsense... :)
+1. Maybe the book and the techniques in it and competent, but too hard for me she went threw...

Таня111

Post by Таня111 » Sat May 22, 2010 19:06

Who achieved results ?Share your experience!

Таня111

Post by Таня111 » Sat May 22, 2010 19:07

The book I read,but results so far have meknya no

Вито

Post by Вито » Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:43

This book is a classic meditation, if someone something does not ponyatno. Reply is a mantra, etc. all this in the time he wrote Eknath Easwaran. If you practice regularly, everything works fine.

Свами Доупаду

Post by Свами Доупаду » Sun Aug 15, 2010 15:30

Вито wrote:this book is a classic meditation, if someone something does not ponyatno. Reply is a mantra, etc. all this in the time he wrote Eknath Easwaran. If you practice regularly, everything works fine.
Totally agree.
Just a book written a few original and intended Chen for beginners .IMHO.

Дмитрий_999

Post by Дмитрий_999 » Tue Sep 28, 2010 16:37

Read the book "one breath," thank you – made a strong impression.....

Malvina
Сотрудник mindmachine.ru

Post by Malvina » Fri Oct 01, 2010 14:00

Therefore, this kind of book distributed for free or at the price of paper, like the 1st free dose . The main profit makers of this or that doctrine is removed from the seminars, worship, donation etc.
This book did not read.
But often I read-read,want something useful to extract and get the innuendo and invitation to seminars courses.

Воффка

Post by Воффка » Mon Oct 11, 2010 21:07

And as dates are added on this page so different? :)

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Mon Oct 11, 2010 21:09

Воффка wrote:how date is added on this page so different? :)
Long-forgotten theme from "talking about",was moved here after the creation of this section.

Петр_

Post by Петр_ » Tue Nov 23, 2010 14:11

Greetings to all!
To me the book "Training the brain" - like.
The text is clear that the author is a practitioner and deals with all
what he writes, quite seriously.
Dimas wrote is true, that the author encourages us to
practice. At the end of the book he offers unites the clubs in the training of the brain, to share results and help each other to go on any courses he's not calling.
And the theory..., should inspire us to practice.
Enough to hold one or two practical lessons
to understand how we own your attention.
Only focus on the superpowers, I believe, made -
deliberately to attract people to the practice.
The main thing - to get involved, and then will have nowhere to retreat.
IMHO, the most important - the development of consciousness, everything else is derived from this. Do not expect quick results.
Have fun with the process.
Each vegetable - your time. I wish you all good luck! :)

тишина

Post by тишина » Tue Nov 23, 2010 16:46

The book is interesting. For me, too loaded with evidence, historical facts. Carbon is like trying to establish themselves, extracting from the past information, confirming what he needs. I want to say: "okay, I believe you, I believe, enough to prove, what to do!!")))) of all the 300 pages made for good exercise on respiration (ponravilos description, get the gist, although earlier in the PD literature is not caught). Once again convinced of the importance of attention. Practice with refl reminded me of sessions with a psychologist, the cat advised all fears to write on a piece of paper and read 50 times for a day. Personally I am not very good helped, although the results were perhaps simply not come. Prefer to concentrate on the sensations, although it is not so simple, but in my opinion more effective. In General the book is useful to read all the advice!!

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Tue Nov 23, 2010 16:53

silence
Books is good of course, but it is necessary not only to read them, and in combination with classes with a mind-machine this training is generally very steep :)

Петр_

Post by Петр_ » Tue Nov 23, 2010 18:09

Dimas hi!
Once you feel close to the spirit of man.
Sorry not able to meet in person in the office you were in
on vacation, but not yet evening.
I also want to add a little, judge for yourself.
For classes, any classes, you need internal
discipline or in the words of HH - unbending intent.
For example, I come home from work tired, want to lie, something else to do. And you have to force yourself
to do, no permits and self-justification.
So slowly and elaborated discipline.
Then, as a result, feel a special satisfaction that I was able to overcome my laziness and inertia.
Many years have passed, I will never forget the statement of a Sergeant in the army: "Strength comes through can't."

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Tue Nov 23, 2010 18:19

Per
Hi,Peter!
"the Force comes through I can not"
It really seems to be true, for example when doing push-UPS "last time", then it typically can another couple or three "last". For all classes necessarily need motivation, after the (IMHO) discipline, sometimes a kick in the ass older companion :?

Соловей

Post by Соловей » Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:26

I read this book.
Very, very want to call to book. Only education does not allow... And the author allows you to wear the "vulgar materialism" and what he does not agree (note that even yoga with their excellent knowledge of the body, do not disdain to read Western anatomy - perhaps find that useful...).
Very interested in links to the facts on page 67: "There are dozens of faithfully documented experiments, when such people many days and even weeks without breathing: were in the water or buried in the ground without access of air. and Known facts of refusal of eating for many years."

That's all. With many things fundamentally disagree. But turn a blind eye. In spite of the "he who Knows does not speak, the speaker do not Sanae", read on - maybe I find something useful...