Drives Sex-M Sex-F,Was Alexil.

Discussion Auditory psycho-corrective programs of Bimetal
ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Mon May 23, 2016 17:34

There was a question from a client call to the office. Promised to learn from the authors and call back, but unfortunately, your client did not put. Because the answer of the authors writing here.
Question:"What drives Sex-M or Erexin helps with fizicheskih problem-the prostate and other...associated with the male fizicheskim health?
Drive Sex M fizicheskogo designed for men's health.
The CD was Eroxil designed to solve problems related to psychosomatic.
Disk Sex F fizicheskogo intended for women's health.

Люсинда

Re: Drives Sex-M Sex-F,Was Alexil.

Post by Люсинда » Fri Jun 10, 2016 16:01

Help to get it! Listened to disc SEX F became even worse, very interest in sex is gone. Health and hormones in order. bc

Люсинда

Post by Люсинда » Tue Jun 14, 2016 14:19

What? No one can help a person? Any idea what? HOW to restore sex desire if after listening to the SEX drive F it's all gone. Husband's love, but instead sex would prefer to read a book or watch telly. Before still somehow the desire has arisen, and now nothing, emptiness.

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Tue Jun 14, 2016 14:34

It is hard to imagine how to help but physically )))

You the DVD I bought from that there was some problem with that? Otherwise I would not have bought it. It is therefore hardly correct to say that since a cut... And what about the desire - try to diversify, buy some, to try new ways may roles and so on...

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Tue Jun 14, 2016 15:15

мимоходом wrote:Hard to imagine how to help but physically )))
Igorek, don't be mean))))
Люсинда wrote:each Have any ideas? HOW to restore sex desire if after listening to the SEX drive F it's all gone.
Can coincided audition and the situation ...with my husband? Ideas ,you say ?))).
Люсинда wrote: [b]love the Husband, but instead of sex prefer the book [/b]to read or watch TV.
:shock: :? I don't even know what to say? :?

And exactly like?)))

Люсинда

Post by Люсинда » Tue Jun 14, 2016 15:46

Thank you for responding.
мимоходом wrote:Hard to imagine how to help but physically )))
So the fact of the matter is that there is no desire. Well, there are men, so what? They can talk, walk, eat and everything else, I don't look at them as sexual partners. Nor public men, nor the model, nor (sorry) husband or the neighbor is not interested.
мимоходом wrote:You this drive bought from the fact that there were some problems with this? Otherwise I would not have bought it.
Yes, I have always been a little temperamental. Have sex - well, no - well, okay. But something over time that's "okay" began to prevail. So bought the program to between "well" and "want" took less time. But after listening I became completely "fine".
ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote:Can coincided audition and the situation ...with my husband?
Nothing in life has changed. I thought hormones, but health and hormones in order.

мимоходом wrote:And what about the desire - try to diversify, buy some, to try new ways may roles and so on...
Well, I was counting on the program, because a lot comes from our brains. But it turned out that was the worse. It is a pity that the producers of this program do not comment on reviews of their products. On other manufacturers forums and answer questions and what to do, and here silence.

Once again listen to these discs, I would not venture, but maybe something to try other manufacturers? Magic?

Люсинда

Post by Люсинда » Tue Jun 14, 2016 15:49

ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote:Lucinda wrote(a): love the Husband, but instead of sex prefer the book to read or to watch TV. I don't even know what to say? And exactly like?)))
Some have primary sexual attraction, and I have like - no. Don't believe that love equals sexual attraction. Although I believe that sex is a very important component of love. Therefore, the program bought.

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Tue Jun 14, 2016 16:08

To Wake up the bottom person in different ways: one way is to have fun. From everything. Woke up happy made coffee, with pleasure drank. Also stocked up with pleasure, with pleasure took a walk and so on... after gaining the pleasure for a couple of months - quietly filming in this state of psychological sexual blocks. Relax inside the stomach fully enjoy all the simple little things, give yourself permission. You can also try to mentally work with the pelvic - twist, rotate, reduce, examine what's out there... But it may happen that one day I will Wake hypersexuality and can not cope ))

Любознательная

Post by Любознательная » Tue Jun 14, 2016 16:42

they say that women in this region are very good at helping belly dance can drives video,and even better in a group with the teacher)))

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Tue Jun 14, 2016 16:51

even with the sexy teacher with a relief pressure )))

Люсинда

Post by Люсинда » Tue Jun 14, 2016 17:26

I tried with disk belly dance. This is some garbage I go out like a soldier.
Men do conduct classes for belly dance? I thought it was only for girls.
Belly dancing sort of fat is needed, and no dice. :lol:

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Tue Jun 14, 2016 17:50

Teacher with fat so so sexy... But in General fat is not needed, I have 8 years best was when I was skinny as a Board )))

Люсинда

Post by Люсинда » Tue Jun 14, 2016 18:05

As if all that dancing were not additional substitute for sex.
Alone in the dance sublimate excessive desire, while others occupy themselves with something, just not sex.
And generally write that the sexual energy can spill over into creativity.
I want so much desire for something more and creative activity remained.

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Tue Jun 14, 2016 18:09

Sex, food, love, creativity, understanding, contemplation of the different shifts along the axis. Want creativity with sex tension. Want sex with the works ))) all At the same time not enough time nor energy. But learn to move arbitrarily, which is very useful.

With regard to belly dancing - there are a massage of the intestine. Whose nervous system very glad, as any pleasure. Love your tummy - love yourself and the sex desire will come back. And in General, live happier you will be.

Люсинда

Post by Люсинда » Thu Jun 16, 2016 13:07

It is bad! Yesterday I watched a movie (regular movie) and there was an erotic scene (also nothing directly, but with emotion and passion), so I look at it is unpleasant. B-R-R!
That I have something to do with the head? Or do you like? After all, watching people specially adult movies, then something find.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Thu Jun 16, 2016 17:59

Люсинда wrote:bad Case. Yesterday I watched a movie (regular movie) and there was an erotic scene (also nothing directly, but with emotion and passion), so I look at it is unpleasant. B-R-R!
This disc is a study psihologicheskih aspects of sexual energy, perhaps your psionic essence decided that the program is made Maximum and the time on the stove spitting sunflower seeds? Well, there is a tree planted, a house built, gave birth to son and .....enough?))))) The human psyche is unpredictable. Women program birth and parenting, we are not accustomed to simply enjoy the energy. In the USSR it was not, now splosch and vulgarized. Because consciousness can not understand ,perhaps, what it was about, and the subconscious decided that sex-conception -education-program executed? Well, if you take so exaggerated. In men, the program reproduction is almost to old age is valid, and therefore give birth on the side...maybe this is also some fishing again, filling the earth's Homo sapiens , but who reasonable already tired of those they are trying wars..... surgery, services for birth control. Whole institutes are working on this.
Люсинда wrote:That I have something to do with the head? Or do you like? After all, watching people specially adult movies, then something find.
Here you no one is assistant. An experienced psychologist better, and most likely not from the disk coincided.....Well, or to change the neighbor on the sofa))))Joke of course.

Алексей Давыдов

Post by Алексей Давыдов » Thu Feb 08, 2018 23:50

Dear forum members!
I am a fellow of the Institute of Medico-Biological Information Technology (IMBIT), developer of the APK and set SANATA. I will try periodically (perhaps once a week) to answer your questions.
Write  :)

Иностранец

Post by Иностранец » Wed Jan 02, 2019 11:18

Is it possible after payment to access the disk image, or files in an uncompressed format, so that they can download and burn to disc?

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Wed Jan 02, 2019 12:50

AlienThe program on physical media.

Иностранец

Post by Иностранец » Thu Jan 17, 2019 7:44

Andrew, I contacted them. In fact they're files you give, and another thing - they have a payment portal wants the best. At least I'm using it to pay couldn't. Could You negotiate with them?

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Thu Jan 17, 2019 12:12

Aliensent details for payment by e-mail.