APK programs Bymental

Discussion Auditory psycho-corrective programs of Bimetal
Анька
Re: APK program Bymental

Post by Анька » Tue Dec 20, 2016 13:33

I just never cease to be amazed program Relaxation, maybe someone is interested, then read. In General, this effect is in my opinion more of nothing. At first I was surprised about the neck, I have a very strong compactness, when the Conductor was listening always felt a strong tightness from the neck and to the shoulder girdle, can move straight, and chest is worth something and all. And then the neck started to really relax and and so easy and gently, then as if stretched out, my head on a course was tucked against her neck. Even then when I stood up, as if taller was) had a Dream for such a quarrelsome and unpleasant, woke up at 5 am, and started a bounce , I do cut down, then again came to himself, and all this time what was the situation of my life not very pleasant, intoxicating, when I was cornered didn't know what to do, my body was tensed and then let go. And today again, listening to the night, again and again beyond the dream is so realistic and emotional that I could not then settled, and in the chest, I think it is in Anahata that opens like. In General, I'm with this effect)) But I still nookular Body, map Chronos, and BJ 2.61 well crystalline essence Chrysoprase and homemade Pandora black.

Maybe someone knows but the effect did not exactly fall if you listen to the program more than 14 days? I just know if disk Explorer for example more than 15 days to hear the effect, then all may not be. But if 15/15 every time like a re-start course, the effect is powerful and new sensations..

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Tue Dec 20, 2016 19:24

Anka The effect is not reduced , just the body is so constituted , more than two or three days over this...do not want. And then ,better 14 days to listen to , take a break ,and then repeat to attach the condition. Use more and not get bored.

Анька

Post by Анька » Tue Dec 20, 2016 22:34

LILY-P yeah thanks, I think so too, just to ng course pass )))

митек

Post by митек » Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:20

Good day!
Rasprostranyayutsya disks as physical disks, if I understand correctly. What they can lose? I have all computers at home without drives. Proigryvatel need separately to buy? Or there is the option to transcode, or directly in electronic form to buy the disks Andrei Patrushev?
Thank you

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Mon Sep 11, 2017 16:10

митек wrote:good Day!
Rasprostranyayutsya disks as physical disks, if I understand correctly. What they can lose? I have all computers at home without drives. Proigryvatel need separately to buy? Or there is the option to transcode, or directly in electronic form to buy the disks Andrei Patrushev?
Thank you

Good afternoon. Disks, SD and there is no other option. On CD player or music.center . The format is just like this.

леор

Post by леор » Wed Nov 08, 2017 23:57

Good afternoon.
Please specify the record length on disk APK program "Cardington".
CD1 - 21м46с, CD2 - 21м15с.
The instructions envisage the procedure for listening to CD1-14 days CD2-14 days CD1-14 days.
Thank you.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

APK programs Bymental

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Thu Nov 09, 2017 15:15

леор wrote:Good afternoon.
Please specify the record length on disk APK program "Cardington".
CD1 - 21м46с, CD2 - 21м15с.
The instructions envisage the procedure for listening to CD1-14 days CD2-14 days CD1-14 days.
Thank you.
It is not clear That was your question ? Strangely and then answered ))
Yes that's right . Here instruction is also described and recommendations of the author.https://mindmachine.ru/catalog/shop/kardioton/

I can confidently say that the drive is working. Took to loved ones who have arrhythmia and pressure . Helped well who have problems heart rate of arrhythmia , and other diseases. At whom pressure was listened to regularly and properly , because the special effects were not.

леор

Post by леор » Thu Nov 09, 2017 19:47

Thanks for the reply.

ЯестьЯ

Post by ЯестьЯ » Tue Dec 05, 2017 18:24

Dimas good time of day.
what are your reviews over the years after purchasing Pimental?
can someone else share the opinion ?
how the program works...?

Алексей Давыдов

Post by Алексей Давыдов » Thu Feb 08, 2018 23:38

Dear forum members!
I am a fellow of the Institute of Medico-Biological Information Technology (IMBIT), developer of the APK and set SANATA. I will try periodically (perhaps once a week) to answer your questions.
Write :)

митек

Post by митек » Sun Mar 04, 2018 17:29

Алексей Давыдов wrote:Dear forum members!
I am a fellow of the Institute of Medico-Biological Information Technology (IMBIT), developer of the APK and set SANATA. I will try periodically (perhaps once a week) to answer your questions.
Write :)
Good day,

Attended bimetal. There are the results. But the feeling is not sustainable. How to fix the result? Listened to the whole series 2 times. First time for 3 week. For the second time on the week.

Another question. Read that an individual program can zakazt without a personal visit to Moscow. As it is technically possible and how it could actually work?

Thank You Dmitry

Алексей Давыдов

Post by Алексей Давыдов » Wed Mar 14, 2018 18:58

"Attended bimetal. There are the results. But the feeling is not sustainable".
Dmitry, to secure the result only periodic re-auditions. Our mind has a property of inertia, or rigidity (its difficult to move to another state). Each property is expressed in different ways, but we all have it. In addition, it is necessary in their daily life to move in the direction that you desire (for what, in fact, you can apply the procedure of psychotherapy), do not expect that a miracle will happen and things will change.
"Read that an individual program can zakazt without a personal visit to Moscow. As it is technically possible and how it could actually work?"
To create a custom APK-You need to make a request to our E-mail: imbit_info@mail.ru
The letter should indicate in General terms Your problem and we will send You appropriate this problem forms that You fill out and send back to us via E-mail. On their basis we have in the lab will be created individually-oriented APK-a program that will be recorded on CD and sent back by mail with the guidelines and instructions for conducting sessions auditory psychotherapy.
Individual pricing APK-program part-time option is 16360 RUB plus postage costs 300 RUB., for a total of 16660 RUB.