APK programs Bymental

Discussion Auditory psycho-corrective programs of Bimetal
Dimas

Post by Dimas » Thu Oct 28, 2010 12:47

Novik
Well, then you are already a psychologist to find if the necessity for it no longer
Golden words, Yuri Venediktovich! :?
IMHO better to do it immediately, and better than the therapist who applies the principles of non-drug treatment.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Oct 28, 2010 13:27

Сергей Гурин wrote:to achieve their goalsI have to very radically change their life... because so far it looks I would say UNREAL. And it'll be until until I will not deal with the problems of his appearance and complexes that are a huge brake on the path to success...
Unfortunately, this is the most common mistake... :?

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Thu Oct 28, 2010 13:32

Andrei Patrushev
please explain, not all know :)

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Oct 28, 2010 14:02

Here, for example, I know English well and know a few people who've well own it. Because the subject of English came up repeatedly, I asked many how they brought themselves to this state. :) In fact, all I had to desperately read books in English or(and) to communicate with someone somehow, so people just have to read (at first with difficulty and with a dictionary :)) and try to communicate. If there is a constant need skills grow very quickly...
I also have friends who repeatedly expressed to me that now, if they also knew English like me, that's when they ... . Some of them I was able to convince the words, that to know English, they just need to do it (as fond of saying one very dear to me friend: "to learn or really need to do it for real"). Unfortunately, these friends and continue to whine, nothing is real without taking...
In life such situations when the person says to himself - that if he hadn't... or that's when I can... in my experience, are very common. In reality, when a person begins to enthusiastically engage in their work, all these imaginary obstacles and problems go away or are resolved as if by themselves in passing... :?

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Thu Oct 28, 2010 14:16

Andrei Patrushev
In reality, when a person begins to enthusiastically engage in their work, all these imaginary obstacles and problems go away or are resolved as if by themselves in passing...
I agree..but..need that in fact the primary impetus to BEGIN and KEEN to do his own Thing, and suddenly it's not MY business, or my today, and tomorrow is not mine (I'm talking about the fears, setbacks and various obstacles on the way to the desired).
Is it true that if I go and change the mindset, remove internal blocks, fears. complexes, "pathological lesions". Is there any more fast and effective ways in addition to modeling the semantic of the plot for a particular person, invented by V. I. Smirnov?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Oct 28, 2010 14:28

"Drag-race". :)

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Fri Oct 29, 2010 11:19

"Race for the leader".
I agree :) Want to be successful - to communicate only with the successful.

Артур_ИМБИТ

Post by Артур_ИМБИТ » Sun Oct 31, 2010 21:43

Сергей Гурин wrote:What are these drives differ from audionastroi Sviyash?
Where can I read reviews? On the official. the website I am features not found... :?
Dear Sergey!
1. We have a completely different technology exposure: information is "stitched" in the background audio media (e.g., music) under the "25-th frame". Thus, the suggestive information acts directly on the unconscious realm of a person (or group of people), providing a modification of the psyche (and, as a consequence, the changes of the psychophysiological state and behavior) in accordance with the objectives.
2. Auditory psychocorrection passed testing at clinical sites (in each direction), the results of which were chosen only the most effective algorithms of exposure.
3. Auditory psycho-correction – patented and approved by Ministry of health technology, and APK-program created in accordance with the approved Rostest TU (technical conditions).
There are some other differences that we for ethical reasons is omitted in this response.

Sincerely, Arthur
Employee IMBIT

Артур_ИМБИТ

Post by Артур_ИМБИТ » Sun Oct 31, 2010 21:49

Dimas wrote:Sergey Gurin
Recording technology is different. Indeed, this popular section as "feedback happy healed" is not there (Bimantara), it inspires confidence.
About how others write product reviews or service, I will not say. The only thing I will add, usually, reviews written by those who were not satisfied (satisfied there is no motive to communicate their opinions). Despite this, the total aggregate of all reviews are significantly more positive.
Sincerely, Arthur
Employee IMBIT

Артур_ИМБИТ

Post by Артур_ИМБИТ » Sun Oct 31, 2010 21:53

Сергей Гурин wrote:Hmm strange... the sales On the free torrent found a lot of positive feedback, especially on disc Confidence. Despite the fact that pirated music in FLAC format I think the quality is much worse than the original... :?
As for perezapisi disks and downloading from the network. Any overwriting connected with peredozirovki (the CD format is not the true numerical information), which results in the distortion of the overtone components of the sound, and they are the carriers of "sewn" in APK-program of medical information. When overwriting is partially (15-20 %) loss sewn information. Respectively occurs in varying degrees of distortion. Therefore, the overwriting is undesirable because it reduces the therapeutic effect. It is desirable to carry out the sessions of psychological correction of the original. Especially it is impossible to translate in compressed formats (e.g. MP3).

Sincerely, Arthur
Employee IMBIT

Артур_ИМБИТ

Post by Артур_ИМБИТ » Sun Oct 31, 2010 22:07

начинающий wrote:Dimas
As it is not clear, these discs have to listen with headphones or can you? :?
For the correction procedure, no matter how You'll listen APK software (in the headphones or through the speakers), preferably just below the acoustic characteristics of the sound source was of sufficient quality. But still more ergonomic listening through the speakers.

Sincerely, Arthur
Employee IMBIT

Артур_ИМБИТ

Post by Артур_ИМБИТ » Sun Oct 31, 2010 22:13

Пользователь wrote:Dimas
I'm not talking about the words themselves, even yours
There is no suggestion as such, there are words and phrases which cling to certain "strings" in the unconscious, causing various reactions and changes in the psyche.
more informative and favorable to drives explanation than the words of privacy, patent and proven effectiveness. It's something about people who come to the caution to "take in." Someone products just buys it, and someone carefully reading the composition. And quite wrong to cut the second must be a compromise explanation credible to them. Understand, of course, what we have in the country is not opened to perplex provide maximum coverage of potential customers - resulting in no additional profit for themselves or others the product which they are really needed.
You only hear music, sounds of nature (depends on APK programs), and encrypted the word "hear" only your subconscious. Some (for example APK "Alkonet") generally only monotonous noise, but it does not mean that the disc is damaged. This "noise" (which also has its own purpose) "sewn" word, phrase, etc. sounds.

Sincerely, Arthur
Employee IMBIT

Артур_ИМБИТ

Post by Артур_ИМБИТ » Sun Oct 31, 2010 22:17

Сергей Гурин wrote:
Dimas wrote:disks powerful enough
XS how much they are powerful. I like listening to the CD "Confidence" (transcribed from the original in vaw (CD-DA) format) for 12 days, 2-4 times a day with headphones while lying on a bed in a completely relaxed state. And no effect can not see :? Will have to try through the speakers...
By the way also for 17 days, every night before going to sleep listening to the disc "Explorer" which is also no good... In the last time did not listen to him can withstand a maximum of 20 minutes, tear off the headphones, because next to listen to unbearable :?
Maybe these disks are not compatible?
With regard to the simultaneous playback of different APK-programs (even a day), it is categorically impossible. Not to mention the drives third-party developers!!!!
To pursue a course correction APK-only program separately from other AIC programs, and drives third-party developers!!!! otherwise built-in to APK program information in an unpredictable manner will be combined with information from other drives.

Sincerely, Arthur
Employee IMBIT

Cержио

Post by Cержио » Mon Nov 01, 2010 17:58

Андрей Патрушев wrote:In reality, when a person begins to enthusiastically engage in their work, all these imaginary obstacles and problems go away or are resolved as if by themselves in passing...
So how do you find the BUSINESS? This is the whole problem in the long run...
It is clear that it is possible to constantly go in novelty, to change profession, to try to do something new, and sooner or later, and PERHAPS will find that most of THEIR BUSINESS.
In my opinion this is not the best approach, because there is a risk to spend on finding yourself a sex life and not the fact that well...

Mozht who-thread knows a more efficient way?
Last edited by Cержио on Tue Nov 02, 2010 15:33, edited 1 time in total.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Nov 01, 2010 18:23

Winnie the Pooh in the mist
Once in the forest, in which lived Winnie the Pooh, Piglet, Rabbit, donkey And a. Owl, Tiger, Kent and Ru, and all the others, the Fog descended. But not simple fog and mist — Fog- such that even arm it wasn't visible, he was so thick Yes, dense. As milk... And of course. Tiger couldn't resist because, not to shout: — to Travel in the Fog — that's what we do. Tigers; love the most!
He grabbed Winnie-the-Pooh and Piglet, happily screaming and Bouncing, took to show them how to walk properly in the Fog... He turned left and right, passed suddenly emerging from the Mist of dark spots — trees... a Few times they fell, stumbling over roots, but it seemed to have just brought a tiger pleasure.
However, everything in the world comes to an end, so now it is the moment when the tiger thought for today is enough and it's time to go home...
— To eat! — supported his Winnie-the-Pooh.
— Get home in the Fog — that's what we do. Tigers do best! — answered the Tiger.
...However, wherever he led the way, everywhere there was only the Mist and dark spots of trees... Piglet is tired and could hardly walk... Then the Tiger screamed:
Scouting in the Fog — that's what we do. Tigers do best! He left Winnie the Pooh and Piglet under a tree, and he decided to go ahead to scout the way, and then return and take them home. Having made this decision, he happily rushed forward, and red stripes of his skin, vanished in the Fog is no worse than black. Soon the Fog enveloping his cheerful cries...
Then Winnie-the-Pooh took Piglet's hand and said:
— Okay. Piglet, let's go home!
And with these words he took the pig right and never deviating.
— Winnie, Pooh, cried Piglet — you know, where is your house? But how? And why you never took us there?
— You remember. Piglet, ' replied the bear, what I have at home, are on the shelf seven pots from under the med... So, if you do not run and do not scream, even here you can hear it quietly rings... :?<

Олег27

Post by Олег27 » Mon Nov 01, 2010 19:02

Андрей Патрушев wrote:Winnie the Pooh in the mist
Once in the forest, in which lived Winnie the Pooh, Piglet, Rabbit, donkey And a. Owl, Tiger, Kent and Ru, and all the others, the Fog descended. But not simple fog and mist — Fog- such that even arm it wasn't visible, he was so thick Yes, dense. As milk... And of course. Tiger couldn't resist because, not to shout: — to Travel in the Fog — that's what we do. Tigers; love the most!
He grabbed Winnie-the-Pooh and Piglet, happily screaming and Bouncing, took to show them how to walk properly in the Fog... He turned left and right, passed suddenly emerging from the Mist of dark spots — trees... a Few times they fell, stumbling over roots, but it seemed to have just brought a tiger pleasure.
However, everything in the world comes to an end, so now it is the moment when the tiger thought for today is enough and it's time to go home...
— To eat! — supported his Winnie-the-Pooh.
— Get home in the Fog — that's what we do. Tigers do best! — answered the Tiger.
...However, wherever he led the way, everywhere there was only the Mist and dark spots of trees... Piglet is tired and could hardly walk... Then the Tiger screamed:
Scouting in the Fog — that's what we do. Tigers do best! He left Winnie the Pooh and Piglet under a tree, and he decided to go ahead to scout the way, and then return and take them home. Having made this decision, he happily rushed forward, and red stripes of his skin, vanished in the Fog is no worse than black. Soon the Fog enveloping his cheerful cries...
Then Winnie-the-Pooh took Piglet's hand and said:
— Okay. Piglet, let's go home!
And with these words he took the pig right and never deviating.
— Winnie, Pooh, cried Piglet — you know, where is your house? But how? And why you never took us there?
— You remember. Piglet, ' replied the bear, what I have at home, are on the shelf seven pots out of the honey... So, if you do not run and do not scream, even here you can hear it quietly rings... :?
:ay<

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Tue Nov 02, 2010 12:36

Andrei Patrushev
Yes, not to run and not to scream and to hear their pots, you need to have peace in the soul and not to fear the future,right? So in fact, that's the thing...Most people are afraid of the future and the restless...

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Wed Nov 10, 2010 15:09

Arturisut
as for the simultaneous playback of different APK-programs (even a day), it is categorically impossible. Not to mention the drives third-party developers!!!!
And it is possible to combine work with APK program and mind-machine both separately and simultaneously? For example to put the hypnotic session, and on top of it APK program? By the way, my wife and I made for listening in the evening, lying in bed. First, it is your drive 25 minutes,then I your - 30 min. Kind of asked Alexander and he said that nothing bad will happen if we listened in this mode. Feel excellent and change, as they say, on the face :ay

верунчик

Post by верунчик » Wed Nov 10, 2010 22:56

listen ... in the evening, lying in bed.
and change, as they say, on the face
:ay :o

Cержио

Post by Cержио » Thu Nov 11, 2010 21:15

Listened to drive confidence in exactly a month, 3-4 times a day lying on the bed in a relaxed state, XS if there's any result, I don't feel anything :?

For example audionastroy Sviyash "Increase your confidence", at the time it was a strong feeling of confidence coming, though it lasted not long, but I really felt... And there is nothing... :? as it should be?

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:30

Sergey Gurin
And files I downloaded? In what format is it?

Cержио

Post by Cержио » Fri Nov 12, 2010 19:47

Dimas wrote:And files I downloaded? In what format is it?
Audio files copied from original CD in wav format and recorded on CD-R in CD-DA format.
The recording quality on the idea of getting lost was not... :?

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Sat Nov 13, 2010 17:36

Sergey Gurin
Well, then You are not lucky. Personally, I think discs APK one of the most powerful performance, that is on the market.

Cержио

Post by Cержио » Sun Nov 14, 2010 4:23

Dimas wrote:Well, then You are not lucky. Personally, I think discs APK one of the most powerful performance, that is on the market.
I'll say that lately I have no discs, no psycho, nothing works :cry:

And what is the reason XS :?

Мирта

Post by Мирта » Sun Nov 14, 2010 14:24

Dimas wrote:Sergey Gurin
Personally, I think discs APK one of the most powerful performance, that is on the market.
Have You worked with is represented by the disks? Because you wrote that you listen to individually created program. :)