APK programs Bymental

Discussion Auditory psycho-corrective programs of Bimetal
Димонъ

Post by Димонъ » Sun Nov 14, 2010 15:30

Demos.
Drive relaxation + meditation "body asleep mind awake" on Nova about(I think D4 program) - quick achievement of the said condition. And not just me. So I think MM APK you can combine, in any case relaxation. MM adjusts the frequency of the brain, and APK bears the old, so that conflict should not be.

Sergei Gurin.
About appearance. Beauty or ugliness-only opinions. Opinions tied to the society. The choice is yours, to follow the opinions of others or to have their. "Lead on, and the slave there,"if you decide to have your. And again. If Your appearance and complexes hinder to realize the goal-a penny the price to these goals. They're just not Yours.
Regarding the fact. nothing broken and does not work. What are the motives of discs and their ilk? To become cool? To prove to everyone that(applies to goals too. by the way)? Remember how Tom Sawyer wanted to die for a while for them to realize who THEY lost? :)
To what I it everything? - Your goal, your only when you are ready to go it ALONE, WITHOUT CONDITIONS, AND RIGHT NOW(obligatory :) ), not "when I...." or "if...". All other goals-superficial. ie not yours, and someone(such as parents, girlfriends. friends, etc.)
So as the goal is to choose the very presence of goals, satisfy this condition. And if with this statement of purpose will use the drives.MM etc., then it will work :ay . And maybe soup is not required.
And actually, all we want is health, wealth, love and free time to enjoy it all. Just do not forget to share this all :) Good luck.

Cержио

Post by Cержио » Sun Nov 14, 2010 19:33

Димонъ wrote:about appearance. Beauty or ugliness-only opinions. Opinions tied to the society. The choice is yours, to follow the opinions of others or to have their.
The fact of the matter is that this is MY personal opinion 8) I have all commensurate with the appearance, for girls I always have a hard face-control, and to yourself too... That's my criteria coming not from the ego, and somewhere from the subconscious... I think it manifests itself a part of true self. Such is the "Disease of perfection" 8)
Димонъ wrote:If Your appearance and complexes hinder to realize the goal-a penny the price to these goals. They're just not Yours.
On this account I have a slightly different opinion. I believe that in life we created some problems and obstacles not by chance, but to find solutions we have become stronger, have come to realize something. So for example, I have reached the point that made the decision to go 100% raw. Through which all problems with appearance, health, chronic fatigue and well-being should eventually decide completely by themselves, by definition :? However while early to speak about any results. Since I just started 8)
Димонъ wrote:About the fact. nothing broken and does not work. What are the motives of discs and their ilk? To become cool? To prove to everyone that(applies to goals too. by the way)?
Something like that probably :oops: Actually, probably the first place to become a full-fledged, open-minded, confident person who just goes and takes its toll! By this is not the correct explanation?
Димонъ wrote:your goal is, Your only when you are ready to go it ALONE, WITHOUT CONDITIONS, AND RIGHT NOW(with an obligatory Smile ), not "when I...." or "if...". All other goals-superficial. ie not yours, and someone(such as parents, girlfriends. friends, etc.)
I know your purpose, because not the first move in this direction... time to think and determine what you want from life was enough... the Society in this respect for me has no effect, since I myself antisocial. You only have to find the answer to the question "Who am I" and what is my real destiny." Perhaps this is the main goal... :)<

Мирта

Post by Мирта » Sun Nov 14, 2010 20:30

Сергей Гурин wrote: I Have all commensurate with the appearance, for girls I always have a hard face-control, and to yourself too... That's my criteria coming not from the ego, and somewhere from the subconscious... I think it manifests itself a part of true self. Such is the "Disease of perfection"
...the grapes are still unripe - said the Fox in his youth, and indeed they do not eat Fox - old Fox grumbled, thinking of stereotypical goals imposed by the society :wink:

Димонъ

Post by Димонъ » Mon Nov 15, 2010 3:22

About antisocialness. To be anti-social, need a society. Without it will not work. Alas. :wink: As for confidence, just want you. Confidence inside the appearance from the outside.
Appearance does not define confidence. Rather, confidence is a factor of how people perceive. Regardless of the appearance. "Full. liberated man" little steamed about what he looks like. But beautiful people( the beauty of a recognised society) is highly dependent. Next. About the randomness of the issues and who give them to us so that we become stronger. Of course I want to believe that there is someone or something who we are not indifferent :) but! Imagine a sower, he is a little steamed about newsasia beans(got to the stones and endured :) ), about slavnih birds(no luck :cry: ) and their ilk. His interested sprouted, and then only as a crop :) . In other words, no one is interested in your strength as impotence. All this is just personal views. It is appropriate to recall V. Pelevin "the six-fingered man", an amusing little story, just talking about society, antisocial and personal views. :)
A raw food diet. If it's yours-in a good way. If you do it badly, more often than not. Diet is an individual thing. A raw food diet is not a panacea, especially for serious diseases. Maybe it's just trendy and outside the box? :wink: "...the raw food diet. Through which all problems with appearance, health, chronic fatigue and well-being should eventually decide completely by themselves, by definition." Remember the old Juan- "...each of us has a "Vitamina".(C. Castaneda "the Active side of infinity").
Next, about the "disease of perfection". The phrase is absurd, I think :) . Dwelling on something is already a lack of freedom, prescripment and uncertainty. By the way what do you want to leave, but why drag it with you :) . I remember in A.Clark(could be wrong) there was a story in which a man in a space suit died from suffocation. When he was taken on Board, it turned out that balloons full of air, and a pressure gauge was broken and was showing zero. This man was so fixated on the "perfection" of technology that simply refused to breathe :? .
Appearance... If you were at sea in a frail boat, to chose to have a mixed bag of ugly apples or bag of perfect plastic replicas? I am the first)).
In short, the ugliness and beauty is a profoundly social concept. Sitting in the proverbial boat out a little you would be interested in your appearance as the appearance of the people who would've saved you.
Good luck.<

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Mon Nov 15, 2010 12:47

Myrtle
Yes, I worked with Confidence :)

Dimon
:ay I agree

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Mon Nov 15, 2010 13:29

Sergey Gurin
Here's an interesting thing, I read a lot and studied this question, but I never thought that I have. "Pathological hearth" - rrrrrr :evil: In simple language it is a such a thing as stale or closed the program, kind of folded, not visible, but works and prevents the rest of the comp. I have something similar (was), perfectionism (in my 31 years :) ), that is, I can't enjoy the little things, I either want everything or nothing, the intermediate stage does not exist (Yes, this is also from childhood, hmyk) and the successful are rarely hurriedly. People slowly goes, happy little things, focus attention on the positive (to accustom children to this need since childhood, to pay attention to them every day for the good things they did), I think out fear of the future, restlessness, irritability, aggression, and season this past year with an accumulated negative experience, cook with the situations that passed not too smoothly, as You have already acted on the basis of stress and You get neurosis and "pathological hearth", and most likely not alone when one - well, it is easier to remove.
So, since the topic relates to agriculture, that they are so (on your toes, so that the monograph is not here to write), You are listening to the program, where Your subconscious mind at the level of associations is information, designed this "hearth" to extinguish and release the energy for its maintenance (Oh her there as much :shock: ). The more effective program than sure it falls in a specific associative array of a specific person, this is a personal recording disk after dignostic, essesno expensive.
So, these foci appeared to be removed simply, You are already beginning to celebrate in a few days, people are prone to reflection, note changes in his behavior the next day, it is reflected even in the health. Therefore, You may expect several other programs, not receiving this, think that they do not act, or a specific program just as You do not "hit" that too may be. So if you have the desire to do something with his "disease of perfection" and the way it can make sense to apply for individual program.<

Мирта

Post by Мирта » Sat Nov 27, 2010 22:42

Is the music and duration on disk "Confidence" and "Mood". It is known that the old recording duration on the packaging can not be trusted-a typo. People with trackers, the difference couldn't seem to even match the spectra of the records. To buy the same disk under different names as you do not want :oops:

Димонъ

Post by Димонъ » Mon Nov 29, 2010 2:52

Different.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Mon Nov 29, 2010 13:02

Myrtle
Very different...

Миша 1977

Individual psychocorrection

Post by Миша 1977 » Tue Nov 30, 2010 12:03

Can an individual help me if I have a melancholic type of character-namely, self-doubt,isolation,inability to communicate with people,low mood and as I understand the backdrop of this melancholy developed and neurosis-this poor appetite,poor sleep,nervous irritability,fatigue

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Tue Nov 30, 2010 12:20

Misha 1977
It can of course.

Миша 1977

Psicorragia drives

Post by Миша 1977 » Tue Nov 30, 2010 13:43

And how much will you need to listen to such an individual drives and how much time will you need to get rid of these problems

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Tue Nov 30, 2010 13:47

Misha 1977
This question You already have a lead on the doctor, especially individually.
p.s. but for a couple of weeks You can feel their impact :)

Миша 1977

Psychocorrection

Post by Миша 1977 » Tue Nov 30, 2010 14:07

Well, as of your experiences in all cases when applied to individual psycho-correction let us assume for people suffering from neuroses were absolute results -that is, people were healed and forgot about the neuroses of a lifetime, even if they were sick before that for many years and was treated to this in the clinics of neurosis and not there?

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Tue Nov 30, 2010 14:12

Misha 1977
Michael, do you still want me to direct You history posted here? :) We do not write these programs... I Can say one thing, me and my family (mother and wife) helped program.

Миша 1977

Psycho

Post by Миша 1977 » Tue Nov 30, 2010 14:51

Excuse me Dima I was just thinking that you are an employee of these technologies and therefore asked you that question,so I need so will be in touch with someone from employees of these psychological technologies and have them specifically talk to.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Tue Nov 30, 2010 14:55

Misha 1977
No, I'm in mindmachine.ru better of course to contact them www.somvi.ru Kuchinov Alexander.

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Tue Dec 21, 2010 22:28

Олег27 wrote:Bought 4 discs from this series. Use
Oleg, what kind of feedback from the programs?
I decided for a Christmas gift to a colleague to purchase a set of 4 disks. The fact that the "cockroaches" it's up guys and deal with them he is too lazy. MM a couple of times I tried, nothing through the headphones - not like the "morgulov" says head hurts, and the "do not sit" to him, and with MM not much prodvigaetsya. Books to read - not like in General to get rid of wants, but not doing nothing. Bymental think just for him, neither your headphones or sunglasses, from cases not even tears. One of the programs then in office want to try. Interested in Your opinion...

Sincerely, MAG.no

Олег27

Post by Олег27 » Mon Dec 27, 2010 0:55

Маг.нет wrote:
Олег27 wrote:Bought 4 discs from this series. Use
Oleg, what kind of feedback from the programs?
I decided for a Christmas gift to a colleague to purchase a set of 4 disks. The fact that the "cockroaches" it's up guys and deal with them he is too lazy. MM a couple of times I tried, nothing through the headphones - not like the "morgulov" says head hurts, and the "do not sit" to him, and with MM not much prodvigaetsya. Books to read - not like in General to get rid of wants, but not doing nothing. Bymental think just for him, neither your headphones or sunglasses, from cases not even tears. One of the programs then in office want to try. Interested in Your opinion...

Sincerely, MAG.no

I apologize for not immediately answered. For a while kind of out of the forum.
What to say. The gift I think will be good.
Really not onerous in the home. Included disk, and on the available volume, and go about their business, almost not listening to the disk. After some time (2-3 days someone before) you begin to feel the changes. The only parallel is not necessary, only consistently - attended a course, a break week, then the next. I have the effect was immediately and strongly the emotions (but I was overdoing it - several times a day, with headphones and without, at night, in the morning and during the day ) . I had contact with Alexander Ivanovich (the Creator of the disc). After the conversation realized that such a reaction is natural and lowering the load, gradually everything returned to normal. Everyone really has their cockroaches, but I think that regardless of the number of drives will benefit many. In addition, felt more certain delayed effect three weeks after the class.
Actually, of course, use a lot of things and therefore the purity of the experiment to guarantee difficult, but when actively used disks not to notice their work was not possible.
Tried to listen to other people (and not know) each, from the same disk, gets something of their own - one rushing aggression, one that some long-standing resentment suddenly remembered, someone fears from childhood and so on. But after a few days it gradually comes back to normal.
So I think the gift should appeal, unless the person is ready and wants to change something in yourself. :)<

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:15

Thank you, people wants to change but doesn't want to do this strain, I think good help... Today and tomorrow will get -will see!

Sincerely, MAG.no

Соловей

Post by Соловей » Fri Jan 28, 2011 4:01

Dimas, do You sell digital images. Don't want to have Dolo mail, especially during shipment overseas. And earn enough to have a conscience not to steal. It would be nice to pay Pay-Pal and download the image.

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:15

Discs are only sold on physical media in its original form from the manufacturer.

нанаец

Post by нанаец » Tue Mar 15, 2011 0:41

Hello I have a few questions for the makers of drives.
1. Zhuravleva from the book I read that people who were sub-threshold psychotherapy has observed the phenomenon , the appearance of the night dreaming story related to the content of subliminal influence (the so-called phenomenon Petzl). Do you see this phenomenon in 100% of cases or only a particularly suggestible people.
2. Whether such dreams are the criterion that subliminal suggestion work?
3. What phrases work better - - written in the first person (i.e. Thomas of autosuggestion) or third person(heterosuggestion)
4. This question is not directly related to the programs , but I would like to get an answer. It concerns the so-called effect of "25th frame". Approximately what should be the size of the phrase the use of visual subliminal impact. 2-3 words or maybe more(5-7)?
With respect. :) bc

Людимила

"Figure". APK

Post by Людимила » Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:58

I would like to know reviews about this program (Figure. Auditory psychological intervention program). Need advice.
Write, please!
:roll:

Ольга К
Сотрудник mindmachine.ru

Re: Shape. APK

Post by Ольга К » Thu Jan 12, 2012 14:08

Lyudmila, reviews, and other information You can look here viewforum.php?f=36