APK programs Bymental

Discussion Auditory psycho-corrective programs of Bimetal
Новик

Post by Новик » Fri Oct 15, 2010 2:45

Dimas
Our Nova Pro 100 is also out, glue names and beating in the regions of God knows how many.
Damn you're like "dodged a bullet" today I saw on TV transfer in which the old woman told how she was tricked...
First, some sweetener for 15t.R. sold then for the same money what a "laser" and in the end she actually gave a tin... what type of her super duper camera sold from Israel(such as a special order for the state apparatus)
Attention for 150t.R. :shock:
And in that moment, she twists in my arms I looked th may floor Nova Pro 100 :roll:
Kick MM for 150 Tr sell now

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Fri Oct 15, 2010 11:50

Novik
So I'm talking about...okay, rich Pinocchio to sell, and the pensioners, I think this is looting, the head would be unscrewed.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Thu Oct 21, 2010 11:48

Deleted all on the tracker. Holders hurt bad :)

начинающий

Post by начинающий » Sat Oct 23, 2010 12:20

Dimas
As it is not clear, these discs have to listen with headphones or can you? :?

Пользователь

Post by Пользователь » Sat Oct 23, 2010 21:09

beginner
Kuchinov said without them, and even kind of desirable.

Absolutely do not support the author's categorical response to the question about texts suggestions. They say, "I will not tell and to the point, do not want - do not buy". Very off-putting. To take such a response is possible only from hopelessness, if there is no alternative - "to hell with you, here is my brain, get into it, the program".
Because the product is good. But it's really an important question concerning the safety of his "I". Interference in the subconscious - a thing even more serious than taking pills with unknown "patinirovaniem" composition - its effect, at least the body will control how you can.
Know the text of one of APK, completely harmless. But how can you be sure that everyone else is the same? Why the author is not careful to meet consumers and to reassure and inspire confidence? For example, voicing, what kind of these suggestions, without text to speech. Agree, if there are texts like "the only certainty!" (this General suggestion, not concerning directly the person) is one thing. But if "I am all-powerful as Stalin!" - is quite another.

начинающий

Post by начинающий » Sun Oct 24, 2010 22:35

about texts suggestions
I thought there music, and there is that Sabarmati? :roll:

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Mon Oct 25, 2010 11:30

beginner
Yes, just a few words, causing "unconscious" reaction.. to Listen through the speakers, but with headphones, but Kuchinov says through the speakers is more natural and flowed better.
User
I podderjivau the author's reluctance to talk about the words and phraseson disc present, otherwise you will have a lot to explain why this word it sounds at different speeds and is superimposed on the other (s) words. And time for discussions and lectures, it is unlikely to have with him, for he practitioner head. a course of psychotherapy and clinical psychology + Director (IMBIT). There are no suggestions as such, there are words and phrases which cling to certain "strings" in the unconscious, causing various reactions and changes in the psyche.
On the other hand, CDs are powerful enough (time to make the experience of others, I myself will ask for the individual program), so the person who do is vital - he will, and he who wants another toy for the head - it is not necessary in principle, therefore, the position Kuchinova quite...

Пользователь

Post by Пользователь » Mon Oct 25, 2010 14:34

Dimas
I'm not talking about the words themselves, even yours
There is no suggestion as such, there are words and phrases which cling to certain "strings" in the unconscious, causing various reactions and changes in the psyche.
more informative and favorable to drives explanation than the words of privacy, patent and proven effectiveness. It's something about people who come to the caution to "take in." Someone products just buys it, and someone carefully reading the composition. And quite wrong to cut the second must be a compromise explanation credible to them. Understand, of course, what we have in the country is not opened to perplex provide maximum coverage of potential customers - resulting in no additional profit for themselves or others the product which they are really needed.

Cержио

Post by Cержио » Mon Oct 25, 2010 14:40

Dimas wrote:disks powerful enough
XS how much they are powerful. I like listening to the CD "Confidence" (transcribed from the original in vaw (CD-DA) format) for 12 days, 2-4 times a day with headphones while lying on a bed in a completely relaxed state. And no effect can not see :? Will have to try through the speakers...
By the way also for 17 days, every night before going to sleep listening to the disc "Explorer" which is also no good... In the last time did not listen to him can withstand a maximum of 20 minutes, tear off the headphones, because next to listen to unbearable :?
Maybe these disks are not compatible?

Новик

Post by Новик » Mon Oct 25, 2010 18:09

Sergey Gurin
Would say drives such as the Explorer, it was after a good physical exertion....
Somehow easier they go :)

Cержио

Post by Cержио » Tue Oct 26, 2010 1:29

Новик wrote:would say drives such as the Explorer, it was after a good physical exertion....
Maybe... the Truth is my only physical load is 20 min. Eye of rebirth on the book by Peter Levine :)

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Tue Oct 26, 2010 11:56

Sergey Gurin
Well, maybe in this case a healthy head even pain does not help? :) But classmate from self-admiration, because there is where to check.

Cержио

Post by Cержио » Tue Oct 26, 2010 18:09

Dimas wrote:Well, maybe in this case a healthy head even pain does not help?
Nope, the head is a cockroach, which for some reason did not want kicked out... :roll:
I often lately find myself thinking that something is wrong. Anything I take on, I have not tried some bad luck lately... :( I think it is necessary to resort to explanatory psychic... :wiz Perhaps there is some thread damage... :?

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Tue Oct 26, 2010 18:16

Sergey Gurin
More sense to go to a psychologist or a therapist (no joke).

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Oct 26, 2010 18:51

Сергей Гурин wrote:anything I take on, it doesn't work for me
Yes, Yes, "I'm already 17 times listened to Explorer and nothing happened".... :lol:
Ve we dream of a magic pill to all this stuff that we have had for years and decades, suddenly disappeared, as if by a magic wand...
Tell me, Sergey, and if You have something worthy to fill the void?

Cержио

Post by Cержио » Wed Oct 27, 2010 0:53

Андрей Патрушев wrote:Tell me, Sergey, and if You have something worthy to fill the void?
Sorry, I did not understand the question :?
Last edited by Cержио on Wed Oct 27, 2010 1:04, edited 1 time in total.

Cержио

Post by Cержио » Wed Oct 27, 2010 0:57

Dimas wrote:More sense to go to a psychologist or a therapist (no joke).
There are uncles that are both psychologists and psychics and numerologists in one person. Like the famous Konstantin Petrov. Mine sensible uncle in such matters :? Though XS Lope takes money for their services...

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Wed Oct 27, 2010 11:26

Sergey Gurin
Nu-nu... :)

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Oct 27, 2010 14:35

Сергей Гурин wrote:
Андрей Патрушев wrote:Tell me, Sergey, and if You have something worthy to fill the void?
Sorry, I did not understand the question :?
Somehow to Milton Erickson was approached by a woman asking to help her to stop drinking. What Milton Erickson said to her that the main issue for her is not how to quit drinking, and that she is going to do when you stop drinking.
I, of course, Milton Erickson. :oops:

Cержио

Post by Cержио » Wed Oct 27, 2010 18:45

Андрей Патрушев wrote:somehow to Milton Erickson was approached by a woman asking to help her to stop drinking. What Milton Erickson said to her that the main issue for her is not how to quit drinking, and that she is going to do when you stop drinking.
Ahh so You meant that I'm going to do once you get rid of all the accumulated garbage in itself? Do you have any specific goals, plans?
Then answer: of COURSE THERE is! However from the point of view of the current state of Affairs, to achieve their goals, I have to very radically change their life... because so far it looks I would even say UNREALISTIC. And it'll be until I take care with my appearance and complexes that are a huge brake on the path to success... something like that. :roll:
Strange is that anything I haven't tried I somehow does not work, does not lead to the stated (desired) result :? Your Explorer is not an exception...

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Oct 27, 2010 19:56

Сергей Гурин wrote:Then answer: of COURSE THERE is!
Then everything should work. :?
I can assume that the cause of Your frustration is too careful planning... One of my friends likes to post in the nines any movies, denouncing Directors, writers and cameramen... I was repeatedly tortured, is why he goes to watch them if the head was always the best movie, but the distinct answer and has not achieved... :?

Cержио

Post by Cержио » Wed Oct 27, 2010 20:17

Андрей Патрушев wrote:Can assume that the cause of Your frustration is too careful planning...
Her plan I don't like... I Usually try to move with the current options, which also, in turn, often leads not where we intend to come... Constantly distracted by something new... XS how to develop discipline :?
Андрей Патрушев wrote:Then it should work.
So the fact of the matter is that spinning like a squirrel in a wheel, all to no avail... :cry:

To go or what to shoot nafac :(

Новик

Post by Новик » Wed Oct 27, 2010 22:51

Sergey Gurin
to Go or what to shoot nafac

Eeeee Oh come on Serge, you're human!!!
And do not go into these esoteric wilds psychics in the furnace..
Buy yourself MM narabotu calm the way it was
Done with work(though not a lot of money yet but will be going socialization+discipline)
Well, then you are already a psychologist to find if the necessity for it no longer :wink:

Мирта

Post by Мирта » Wed Oct 27, 2010 23:00

Сергей Гурин wrote: while I understand problems with their appearance and complexes that are a huge brake on the path to success... something like that. :roll:
1. Problems appearance - a good incentive to develop and achieve more than those who have no such problems ( the so-called complex of small bald man - I mean our Napoleon Bonaparte ). Although the measure is necessary - remember pumped bodybuilders - also because the guys with the complexes.
2. Tell you a secret, Your appearance, the vast majority ( 99,9% ) the majority of people do not care, the main thing is how You feel in its shell and that broadcast in the world - ie his attitude.
P. S. As You probably know, the problems lie not in the area of which You speak - will solve this "problem" will find another, as they say on the naked sailor if you wish you can find 10 flaws. :wink:

Cержио

Post by Cержио » Thu Oct 28, 2010 0:41

Сергей Гурин wrote:to Go or what to shoot nafac Sad
I'm joking :)
Thank you guys for the support az
Odd, we already strongly away from the topic :oops: