Nookular "Dreaming"
Nookular "love Magnet"
Nookular "Stop magic"
Nookular "Hub"
Nookular "horn of plenty"
Nookular "Oracle"
Nookular "Circle of female power"
Nookular "Source of courage"

Simultaneously, the card can be running 80 programs.
For all programs, you need two cards.

There are three user mode using the card: auto , medium , power.

Карта Алхимия I Экстрасенсорная
Карта Алхимия I Экстрасенсорная (2 шт)

Ольга К
Сотрудник mindmachine.ru

PROMOTION! New card I Psychic Alchemy

Post by Ольга К » Wed Jun 26, 2019 15:57

Nookular "Master of magical Sciences"

The package of specialized programs:

- The spread will
- 13 the basic terms of the effects
- Manage elements
- Weather control
- Connection with nature
A psychic vision/receive information
- The program of the displacement of space/time
- Management of energy flows
- Multidimensionality
- Submission To Power
- The Structure Of Witchcraft
- The structure of knowledge
- Perfect geometry
- Removal of negative programs
- Pure energy
Situational control
- Dealing with the subtle bodies
- High status
- The transformation of spiritual power

Nookular "Dreaming"

- Opening doors to dreams
- Exemption from fixed points
- Concentration
- Fluidity
- Map Of Dreams
- Development of external focus
- To develop attention to dreams
- Getting information from dreams
- Life in Dreaming
Sleeping baby
- Decryption of dreams (the true information)
- Change frequency energy
Accelerator
- Protection on the low levels
Oaxaca
- Astral navigation
- The transition

Nookular "love Magnet"

- The art of love
- Inguz
- Union (an affiliate matrix structure)
- Male power
The feminine power (Venus)
- Sublimation energy partner
- Mystery Of The Dark Moon
- Perfect
- Enchantment
- Anchor
- The adoption of the body
- Harmonization of the energy body (removing blocks and clearing the major energy channels)
- Rejuvenation
- Protection relationship
- Activation of the sexual center
- Sexy Yoga
- Basic attraction
- Breath of the uterus (for women)/ belly Breathing (for men)
7 terms of partnership and harmony
- Cleaning sensitive channel
- Regulation of emotions
- Increase the individual focus of attention
- Increase susceptibility
- The Formation Of The Jade Body
- Social orientation
The software package neocolony suitable for women
and for men,

Nookular "Stop magic"

Passive protection:
- Increasing the energy immunity
- Getting rid of negative emotions (negative emotions are those holes in the protection of the natural, that most magical effects)
- Tor (the formation of a multilayer protective sphere, torus)
- Shield for a relationship
Protection during sleep
Fortress (protection home)
- Invisibility (impact ceases to see his “goal”)
- The area of inattention (hides all your own magic)
Active defense:
- Coil protection (lead impact)
- The magic Circle (fast and versatile protection from the “middle” level of the most common magical effects)
Freeze (complete deprivation of directed magical effects of the pulse the energy input, which for some time there is in a passive state to a natural self-destruction)
- Mirror shield (complete the reflection targeting and return it to the source)
- Maelstrom (creating addictive point-gravity, solvent pulse using the circuit the energy input to itself)
- Closing the portal (protection from creatures from other worlds)

Nookular "Hub"

- Increased sensitivity to subtle energies,
Activation vision
- Fractal (three-dimensional) vision,
- Increase powers of concentration,
- A congenital opening of the “sleeping” abilities,
- Building additional energy channels of interaction with external forces,
- Connection to additional natural sources of energy,
- Increased impact on the world,
- Improving the accuracy of exposure
- The personal power,
- Increase the power of Thought,
- Increasing the power of the Word,
- Increased energy Intentions

Nookular "horn of plenty"

Explorer Good Luck
- Mr Green (Owner Of Money)
- Clearing the energy channels of the hands and arms (the main energy channels of interaction with cash flows)
- Activation center will
- Increased personal financial egregor
- Increased energy Intentions
- Money magnet
Navigation new features
Code of welfare
- Money karma
- The formula for career growth
- Stop the crisis

Nookular "Circle of female power"

In every woman's hidden Goddess, perfect woman that every woman is an individual path of inner search and interaction with space. Magic power woman hidden in the female energy or the female force basic natural force that is stored in a precious vessel, the female body, the center of which is the uterus.

Energy structure allows women to absorb and absorb energy from the surrounding world, about a woman, filled with energy, they say "blooming", such a woman is able to attract and inspire, has a soft power and manages effortlessly.
A package of 19 programs neocolony "Circle of female power" is a set of tools aimed at the discovery, use and improvement of the female energy.

- The mirror of Venus (source of soft power, relaxation of the body, femininity, and attractiveness),
The mark of Aphrodite (sexuality, liberation, pleasure and creativity in sex, attraction to opposite sex)
The face of the moon (sync with women's rhythms, the source of female energy),
- Women's knowledge (intuitive perception, netting situations, the fixation on the high-frequency conditions, the transformation of gross energy),
- The state of Yin polarity,
- Jewel (energy opening of the uterus),
Multiorgasmica,
- Grounding (connection to Earth's energies),
- Power of Water (quality yield, enveloping, flexibility, consciousness),
Wbernie (allows you to suck energy out of objects or processes),
- Red rose (self-acceptance, love of self, management of emotions, harmonious expression of emotions, the quality of the rest),
Connection with forces of nature,
Connection with the elements,
- Hearth (harmonization of the relationship man-woman and woman-child),
- Algiz (out on the cults and female egregors, support of a higher power, search for female teachers),
- Ansuz (the giving of yourself, eloquence, picking up attention, magnetism),
- Tigress (women's combat magical aspects of magical feminine protection),
- Master (shown women's creativity, the discovery and development of talents, the search for ways of self-realization, monetization of creativity),
The art of Masks (the search for and formation of the external images through the woman's body and face, makeup, hairstyle, and clothing style).

Nookular "Source of courage"

The solar Yang energy, or Male energy is a natural self-active form, able to generate and actively influence the external world. The male energy is the source of order in the world, all the material, cultural and spiritual achievements of our world she created. However, the male energy, active and powerful, is in a constant struggle, confrontation or the creation, therefore, needs powerful energy to recharge.

A package of 19 programs neocolony "Source of masculinity" is a set of tools to enhance the strength of male energies.

- Leader (leadership qualities, determination, manifested power, the ability to understand the true state of Affairs),
- Potency (sexuality, emancipation, pleasure and creativity in sex, attraction to opposite sex)
Multiorgasmica,
- Ground (internal support, wealth, stability, ability to take responsibility),
- Opening Manipura (the quality of will and perseverance),
- The state of the Yang polarity,
- Power of Fire (the quality of activity, activity, swiftness, the extension of personal space),
- The face of the sun (the timing of social rhythms, the source of masculinity),
- Seal of Mars (the masculine, initiative, energy, ambition, commitment),
- A favorite of the gods (raising awareness of action enhanced perception of the world, strengthening of consciousness, life vision, acceptance of yourself and your body, loving yourself),
- Personal force (the increase of energy of massive strengthening of the social status, the quiet dignity, emotional stability, self-confidence),
The Creator (the active creative force, the development of skills, adaptation of outer space for themselves, the ingenuity),
- Domination (energy power, the ability to persuade, self-confidence, ambition),
- Social level (charisma, style, eloquence, sociability, relaxation, the noble, the connection to the egregore of the elite families, social status),
- Master of Coin (success, self-actualization, strengthening of the material side of life, business algorithms the removal of blocks of the relationship with a lot of money),
- Mental (strength and adequacy of perception and information processing, strategic and analytical thinking),
- Power Kind (the connection with the family, improving relationships man-woman and man-child),
- The winner (set up to win, quality 7 Arcana),
- Gift of the Warrior (strength, courage, quick response, invulnerability, protection, and capture of space, stability in stressful situations, justice),

Nookular "Oracle"

The package of specialized programs includes programs, activating and facilitating interaction with information about already accomplished events, the probabilities which determine the development of current situations and the emergence of new.
In other words, it is a tool to search for information about you are interested in any problem or event, which operates in the field of a set of probabilities and helps to navigate the ever-changing reality.

- The structure of space options
- Mechanisms of locality
- Reading matrix structures
Nodes probability
Probabilistic mobility
- Time loop
Projection connection
- Rainbow bridge
- Patterns of space+
- Universal Key
- The State Of The Reader
- Dissolving noise
Scanner (setup)
- Hacking
- Magic window
Information beam
Package of protective add-ons

The software package neocolony suitable for both women and men.<

АлексШепот

The new card is the Alchemy of Psychic

Post by АлексШепот » Thu Aug 01, 2019 17:30

Father-in card Monday. The day before the arrival cards there was a strong feeling of the funnel in the top. One of the obvious observations - event flow changed direction, meaning there is a measured event rhythm of work-a day off this week, there were many anomalous events that changed the rhythm. I do not know because of this, there's a clear sense stretching the time, this week I have lived for the month for sure. While everything is on auto. There was an interesting moment when I was thinking about buying one thing, and the next day I this thing gives the other, moreover, without any reason.

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Tue Aug 13, 2019 15:26

АлексШепот wrote:
Thu Aug 01, 2019 17:30
I do not know because of this, there's a clear sense stretching the time, this week I have lived for the month for sure.
Yes, there is an interesting (and certainly useful), the effect of psychic Alchemy. The effect of stretching the time users see all products SAMM, the effect based on the expansion of attention/perception due to the expansion of software resources, the map AI more interesting, the user gets the appearance of its EIT to a more "thin" (I hate that word in relation to energy levels, but adequate substitute is yet to be found) levels, in consequence of which in fact begins to exist...in several worlds simultaneously, though this can occur both simultaneously and through the active operation of EIT in a dream, especially if nookular Dream. We are accustomed to a certain flow of processes (time) in the physical, dense world, and on the energy level the speed of processes other, hence the interesting effect of stretching time. If the operator has gained certain amount of consciousness, then the time it can be used effectively for everyday business, you can manage a large number of cases in much less time without significant actions on the physical plane (the world will run things), that is, come in fact to materialize the mental plane through the energy plan.

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Mon Aug 19, 2019 14:22

The time compressed time stretched, it happens, is noticed, sort of look in General on the part of a certain time in which there were events, compression, and stretching occurred spontaneously, that may drive or watch in on the events that were part of this interim action and use as the entry point for the following subjects compression or rastiraniya or something else? And do practices.

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Mon Aug 19, 2019 14:26

Can type, that's what you expensive the time allocated as you want, but for what?

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Mon Aug 19, 2019 15:02

That participates in the distribution of time that affects the increase or decrease in time.

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Thu Aug 22, 2019 23:09

Гуфест wrote:
Mon Aug 19, 2019 14:26
Can type, that's what you expensive the time allocated as you want, but for what?
Something :) You can stretch the time for what I need, and compress that, for in this space need to squeeze. Roughly you at this level to perceive time as a resource as energy. How to be filled with energy? You can also contact and over time. There are some specific aspects, but the overall time the same resource. As the energy structure, we have the same potential for interaction with time. Globally, we are also generated. More precisely, this is really not we personally, but also how we are engaged in the energy egregors, we also included in the temporary thought forms. It is important to understand that time is also vibrating. Depending on the settings of EIT it is possible even to feel. Time is no more and no less as a kind of vibrating hyperspace multidimensional structure. And the man as the energy-informational structure, is also a multidimensional hyperspace structure. And also time are the geometric components of the crystal structure, with nodal connections that distribute information. Another thing is that most people, being dependent on them, can't go beyond that. And, as with any structure within GAAP, there is a normal current, and also there are deformations arising under the influence of external noise. Like physical energy, the time structure has its own hierarchy. There are parasitic processes in a temporary structure, introducing strain in the human biofield,and the range of products there are programs that work with time structure. Although it is actually a temporary structure is sufficiently dense, and to work with it a certain level of density of individual energies. Of course, a temporary field responds to the information field, but there exist other patterns, geometry including. In other words, words it is generally difficult to Express, the energy exists in some form, and that form of space and time. Well, that's quite rude, for example you came to the Altai, or Peru, in a different space, and even a man with a fixation on physical energy feels everything differently. It's the same with time, only in a different plane. We are just not used this plane to take, because I trained - is the habit to a specific time. And this habit prevents us to change the time. Although it really is easy. Psychic alchemy is a good device to master this skill. Time is just another one of the planes of our existence. If you go beyond nalezny familiar pattern of time, then suddenly it turns out that time is an ocean of energy, the same underlying the formation energies of the material world. And it can also resist or succumb to, that is felt.<

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Mon Sep 09, 2019 19:51

Tomorrow the office will be free samples of cards Psychic Alchemy. Not tested. Samples were not produced specifically, their appearance was rather spontaneous...quantity is limited (the exact number is not hunting to count less than 100), the number per user is also limited to 1 piece, technologically, the map is practically no different from those that are in the sale, however, limited to the duration and effect can be roughly defined as 50% of the commercial product. To somehow energetically to justify the emergence of such a free product, I decided that the user of the probe publishes within 3 months of the opinion. Hurry :)

Амакер

Post by Амакер » Tue Sep 10, 2019 13:13

1. What is the validity period of the probe?
2. The probe also binds in the office and operated as a commercial product?
3. Wife also wants to try, said to write reviews, but it is not registered on the forum. Does she have to register as a user or can I take two probes?

Just aim to the pendant Dream. Many thanks for the opportunity!

Акбопе

Post by Акбопе » Wed Sep 11, 2019 21:38

Where it is possible to order the probe? I want a love magnet-thank you so much Aura!!!!!I will be in Moscow, 24 September-you can order and pick up via courier? I at the same time to buy a horn of Plenty like? And yet-can two probes? son? ))))here we are, and pluck,right?! Thank you again.

Акбопе

Post by Акбопе » Wed Sep 11, 2019 21:55

if you want podehat to the office-I podedu for buying and probes September 24,only book I wanted as in stock 100pcs.all,I write here because I do not know where..

СлаваМ

Post by СлаваМ » Wed Sep 11, 2019 22:01

Акбопе wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 21:55
if you want podehat to the office-I podedu for buying and probes September 24,only book I wanted as in stock 100pcs.all,I write here because I do not know where..
Write on e-mail store
https://mindmachine.ru/

Акбопе

Post by Акбопе » Wed Sep 11, 2019 22:05

Thank The Glory)

Милая

Post by Милая » Fri Sep 13, 2019 17:51

As it's best to use a probe to rejuvenate ? Love magnet ? And in combination with resonances ?

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Thu Dec 05, 2019 22:20

Милая wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 17:51
As it's best to use a probe to rejuvenate ? Love magnet ? And in combination with resonances ?
As a basis I recommend "The circle of female power" / "Source of masculinity", ml is more specialized, the difference is explained in Ref. but the included Love Magnet is also important as another aspect (about it below).
From other packages and resonances for rejuvenation recommend programs:
1. Many will need a Garnet ray, and Isha for starters not will need.
2. Required-perfect geometry + Marai resonance, high vibration state + immediate resonance transformation (in addition. you can Diamond Moon), flow control.
3. Multidimensionality + agart resonance
4. Clean energy, removing negative programs + resonances Diamond color of, a man's, on need-maternal palm.
To stop magic as base, desirable for all programs, specialized, like areas inattention, portal, fortress and camping on D. on desire.

It is important to pay attention not only to the programs of transformation, but also to the programs responsible for filling and rhythm – in order for the body to withstand and have time to be saturated with transformations. In the modern world two tendencies are clearly traced: to hurry and not to think, both tendencies actually are interconnected because qualitative thinking and changes happen not quickly (I mean a full cycle of changes, instead of a situation when the person for example bought a product in system 6-8 Balance+ and changes went almost at once, but to understand a difference, besides it is necessary to have knowledge and to be able to think). A man like EN. system, possesses own rhythm, which is imposed on external rhythms (this of course an ideal the situation, often man contrary imposes external rhythms on domestic, than knocks their, but this already task II level and maps alchemy reality), so forcing processes, desire to to accept “rapid magic pill for rejuvenation” knocks process and/or makes his chaotic/unmanageable.

Programs and resonances:
Here is for this will need package Magnet love, better the entire, ' ll allocate:
The subordination of force + resonance, Aidan
The forming of the body jade + jade gemstone
Uterine / abdominal breathing + ecstasy