Integrated control technology a reality
Виталий Куклин
Noopendant "Horn of Plenty"

Post by Виталий Куклин » Tue Mar 26, 2019 5:40

Nookular "horn of plenty"

The package of specialized programs:

Explorer Good Luck
- Mr. Green (The Owner Of The Money)
- Clearing the energy channels of the hands and arms (the main energy channels of interaction with cash flows)
- Activation center will
- Increased personal financial egregor
- Increased energy Intentions
- Money magnet
Navigation new features
Code of welfare
- Money karma
- The formula for career growth
- Stop the crisis

Took the initiative to create a topic for discussion on this pendant, I hope supporters will support me.

Because I think the topic is worthy of our attention.

Виталий Куклин

Post by Виталий Куклин » Tue Mar 26, 2019 8:42

Friends and colleagues, I created this topic to discuss the appropriate neocolony...

What a surprise :)

however...

The basic programs that are common to all pendants 1 level given enough attention, so it makes sense to talk about a special...

Here for example is "Strengthening personal financial egregor"

On one site, a client whom I was to have such an article in the topic (I will give the text in full, and if colleagues and the administration of the forum will not mind if it is necessary to define the rules)

Just say that you are not a promoter of this company, but the content which gives the developer (in free section), believe in quality and worthy of attention and discussion.

Quote:

Egregor Money.

The egregore of money attractive for each person because our lives have a very important role and significantly expand our opportunities.

Lacking them, often, for the reason that not everyone understands the energy behind money and for this reason people commit many faulty actions against the money egregor, which distributes their energy.

We can only guess about why often people choose the path of money through the difficulties and hardships, is a convenient and well-groomed paths, based on the interaction with the egregore.

However, it is difficult to live — not forbid.
If a person has decided that the money should be given with great difficulty, and it will happen, although there is another way.

After reading this article, you will learn what you need to do in order for the money love a person and are eager to tech to it, if not a torrent, then at least deep Creek.

You've probably noticed that some money seems to "stick" and the other "side", despite the fact that they have money an urgent need for Essentials, not luxuries.
To understand why many people's money as if avoid, are with great difficulty, we need to understand why other people attract money like a magnet.

When we say that someone like money, and someone avoid, we unconsciously endow them with the qualities of living beings.

Wikipedia gives the following definition of "Egregore": "mental condensate" generated by the thoughts and emotions of the group (community) of people and coming into independent existence; the soul of things (relics).

So wrong are those who think something like: "the Money is not alive. How can they someone to love and whom to shun?"

But despite this, we all inwardly believe that there are some unknown law, which, as it attracts money to some people.

Money is like everything they believe, but love in return from the money not everyone can achieve.

Those who "love money", the attitude towards them is not the same than those they "shunned".

The attitude to something, including to money depends on how our brain works, constantly giving an estimate of reality.
In this regard, a very good is known to many comparing money with water.

— Money is the water, — such an expression can often be heard.

If money is to compare with water literally, then we will notice the difference in the way people in this "water".

One free "drink" from any water source.
The main thing for them that the source was water.
Ie so people don't care where you take water from the column, from a well or from a stream as not important source of money .

It does not matter whether the earnings is, someone a gift, winnings or inheritance. They just keep "spinning money", to give them joy, using them as a tool of pleasure subconscious.

The more they spend, the faster and more from the external environment, from various sources, get a new "portion" of the money spent in return.

Others, due to his own brain, they have convinced themselves that taking water can not everywhere where it is possible, but only from "circles" that someone always fills in for some work: I made a deal – get your portion of water in the form of remuneration.

Such a person would feel thirsty while on the Bank of a deep river, only because used "to drink from a Cup", and only then, that she poured him more.

And the fact that he poured (what he earns), we have to save, drink carefully, small SIPS, constantly worrying that something was left in the circle.
And all this despite the abundance of water (financial) sources in the environment of the person.

The problem is not so much the money, which many around as a lot of around water sources: the problem is in their heads.

Regardless of our desires, the energy of our thoughts does not disappear without a trace.
Our thoughts and ideas – is the energy of a certain quality that goes into the surrounding energy-space.
Of this energy, in accordance with its characteristics, the formation of egregors, one of which is the egregore of money.

The connection to the egregore of money is a constellation of behavioral, psychological and emotional factors, aimed at obtaining the joy from the income and expenditure of money as a means of obtaining a subconscious significant pleasures.

Incorrect stereotypes of attitude towards money and its role in life, in relation to the sources of the money, are the "insulator", preventing many to be able connect to the egregore of money.

Before the money appears in their pockets, they must appear in the head, but not in the form of a strong desire to have a lot of money, and in understanding how the process of interaction with the egregore of money, which he anyone his friendship is not forcing and you need to work on yourself to make him your ally.

To help many people to break down stereotypes, changing the inner attitudes towards money, we have created a video program "Egregor of money."

The connection to the egregore of money, the process is not automatic since it requires a person of certain actions, in which he will highlight the energy, utility egregor, and that, in turn, will improve things in the field of Finance.

What is the program of "Egregor of money" and why is it needed?

Viewing can be done with the use of a TV or computer monitor.
The sound that accompanies the program, a modulated ultra-low frequencies, characteristic of the aura of a specific customer, so the program is individual.

The program, composed by a special way of visuals and sound, a modulated ultra-low frequency, allows to intensify the field of the subconscious associated with money.

In other words, the brain begins to generate the energy, which is attractive to the egregore of money, which facilitates a connection to it.

It is a mistake to think that you can do nothing and just watch the program and then, they say, the money will, mysterious ways will flow to the person's rapid stream.

As you know, money not falling from the sky.
They come to person as a result of some action related to relationships with other people.
When a person secretes through proper operation of his subconscious that energy, which is necessary to the egregore of money, the return of aggregor, through the energy-field, helps to organize human activity, to his efforts generously paid the money.

Since the proposed program contributes to the subconscious mind produced the desired egregore of money, the energy, to do without it is simply impossible, if for some reason you have long lost friendship with the egregore of money.

Friendship with this egregore need to re-conquer and the activation of the subconscious is the necessary first step to ensure that the money would come into your life relatively easily and quickly, in sufficient quantity.

Source link:

https://www.astra-systems.net/programmy/egregor-deneg/<

Виталий Куклин

Post by Виталий Куклин » Thu Mar 28, 2019 4:39

Let's continue... :ap

Attracting money into your life — this is a question that is always relevant to every person. It is therefore important not just to know how to raise money, but also to train in the ability to do it.

The main mistake that many make in relation to money, is that they focus only on the inflow, all the forces resisting any outflow of money.

You have probably heard about one of the laws of energy-informational fields, which States that increases something that is paid attention to.

If all a person's attention is directed to not spend an extra penny for it, where it is possible to get something for free or very cheap, and the thrills are repeated situations when the already scarce reserves have forced to bear the cost of that burden.

Now some readers will object, saying that people with a small amount of money wants them (wants them), so why the involvement of money in his life becomes a problem for him?

The desire to have money is not what needs to be done in order for them to attract.

There is a situation when a person only wants to get money, but to give them (to pay) — this is for a meal.
There is a desire for the money to flow, but the inflow is not paid attention to, which is totally directed towards the outflow.

Therefore, there is no inflow and outflow is constantly increasing.

You have probably heard the expression: "To many to have — you need to spend a lot".

It suggests that stimulating yourself to the costs, man creates the conditions to attract money into his life.

Man, paying all his attention on the outflow of money, depletes the "Aura of money" that comes in a deplorable state.

Raising money is simply impossible, if the aura of money, one of the layers of the human bio-field, very fine.

Another unfortunate error of those who care about raising money, but the result of such care is not, is that they are using the wrong motivation.

Believing some gurus a start for themselves and their environment to assure that the cash flow will occur in that case, if want very much expensive.

They believe that desire is focused on the inflow of money and then, they say, money is just required in large numbers to aspire to such a person.

It's a fallacy because man, by such actions, inflates your Ego, and it is, in all cases, is the only obstacle.

Some practices homegrown "gurus" suggest that people at every step, all the familiar and unfamiliar voiced their grandiose plans, in relation to the money that supposedly will attract money.

Adherence to such practices is setting yourself up for public ridicule, since attraction must precede an inside job, and not attempt at all ( in the outside) to convince that soon the money will come rapidly.

Again.

The main reason for weak cash flow, is that "Aura of money" is in poor condition and need to actively work on in order to increase it.

Work on the extension of the aura of money — it's an inside job of overcoming his Ego and years of accumulated stereotypes that complicate the attraction of money.

If costs were a source of grief, then, in the extension of the aura of money, they become a source of pleasure.

Our subconscious mind, living at the expense of energy of pleasure, begins the process of materialization in the energy field situations that encourage the inflow of money.

The purpose of this release is to convey to those who have a small supply of money, understanding that to attract money into your life you need to realize how this process occurs and on the basis of knowledge to maintain your aura of money in a healthy condition

Source:
https://www.astra-systems.net/statji/pr ... nie-deneg/<

Виталий Куклин

Post by Виталий Куклин » Thu Mar 28, 2019 4:44

Apparently this post about the program Coulomb - Mr. Green (The Owner Of The Money) :wink:

Радуга

Post by Радуга » Thu Mar 28, 2019 14:38

Here viewtopic.php?f=35&t=5783&start=250 description of the programs
Stop the crisis, Monetary karma, Code of welfare.

кросби

Post by кросби » Fri Mar 29, 2019 15:59

I have two favorite pendant:horn and male.Both worked with the same exhaust that fit creators to pay interest :) .When I bought the HORN in the first month,the money really flowed the river:I returned the debt,I received a small inheritance...but a lot of things.Then the situation(when you get used to the energy)are coming back to normal,just the attitude to money changes,you're getting slightly less addicted or something ... In any case a fantastic device.

серджиоИхомячки

Post by серджиоИхомячки » Fri Mar 29, 2019 19:27

кросби wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2019 15:59
I have two favorite pendant:horn and male.Both worked with the same exhaust that fit creators to pay interest :) .When I bought the HORN in the first month,the money really flowed the river:I returned the debt,I received a small inheritance...but a lot of things.Then the situation(when you get used to the energy)are coming back to normal,just the attitude to money changes,you're getting slightly less addicted or something ... In any case a fantastic device.
so most likely written))) and La marketer leveled 80)
so pay interest to what's the problem???
if these super pendants really work, why not give the test? why is not possible to return, if the effect is not noticeable?
cars pendants bought, if they are miraculous
sorry, I could not resist)

кросби

Post by кросби » Sat Mar 30, 2019 0:07

серджиоИхомячки wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2019 19:27
if these super pendants really work, why not give the test? why is not possible to return, if the effect is not noticeable?
Sorry so well written that you(can you?)I could not resist :o
I don't know why not give the pendants You to the test,perhaps for the same reason that You don't offer to test food,clothes,cars,apartments and ...the list is endless.80 level special thanks.I bought a pendant the master of magical Sciences, and I did not come to claim compensation-even never have occurred,because only I am responsible for what I buy,roughly speaking, I am the master in my life,but it's corny?You people are not simple and the fact that You have something does not work,it's just a matter of time and your concentration.

БурЕв

Post by БурЕв » Sun Mar 31, 2019 10:53

In search of info on the Cornucopia came across such comments from the manufacturer makes sense.
viewtopic.php?f=35&t=5825&p=191004&hili ... обилия#top
I would like to see how the product of another person, that's one thing. Showed products to people with sensitive, vibration confirm.

серджиоИхомячки

Post by серджиоИхомячки » Mon Apr 01, 2019 12:56

кросби wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2019 0:07
серджиоИхомячки wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2019 19:27
Sorry so well written that you(can you?)I could not resist :o
I don't know why not give the pendants You to the test,perhaps for the same reason that You don't offer to test food,clothes,cars,apartments and ...the list is endless.80 level special thanks.I bought a pendant the master of magical Sciences, and I did not come to claim compensation-even never have occurred,because only I am responsible for what I buy,roughly speaking, I am the master in my life,but it's corny?You people are not simple and the fact that You have something does not work,it's just a matter of time and your concentration.
incorrect comparison
although the car you can ride before you buy, give food to try, and before buying an apartment to explore
buying nookular - buy a pig in a poke
there are foreign developers(like neocolonial), which are more friendly. for 2-3 months there is a refund if the client is unsatisfied with the effect

Любимая Элен

Post by Любимая Элен » Mon Apr 01, 2019 13:52

Bought a "horn of plenty" in 2017, "the Witch's happiness." Wore a month, got a very nice payout. Liked.
Stopped wearing, joining in the group "horn of plenty", "MMN", "love Magnet", "Body", "Mental".
Bore MMN - mostly it turned to move the weather in that direction. Now again moved to the "horn of plenty", for the weather remained subject to)))
Body and Mind are not touched.
Love magnet - don't know... probably I have something very much contaminated in the body and mind. Nothing helps.

серджиоИхомячки

Post by серджиоИхомячки » Mon Apr 01, 2019 13:54

серджиоИхомячки wrote:
Mon Apr 01, 2019 12:56
roughly speaking I am the master in my life,but it's corny?
then who will buy these products, if everybody is aware that the responsibility lies on them? who will "feed the magicians," who will buy "crutches"???
such items are primarily bought by those who are looking for outside help. these people need a "kick" at a certain stage of life. just the developer of such products need to help, to suggest that now this person is best suited. by your own logic goes, one must loop through all neocolony, and if they didn't fit, you must realize that he l.., or rather "have a life")

кросби

Post by кросби » Mon Apr 01, 2019 16:07

серджиоИхомячки wrote:
Mon Apr 01, 2019 13:54
to suggest that now this person is best suited. by your own logic goes, one must loop through all neocolony,
According to my logic, it turns out that brute-force is necessary not only pendants,but also the development of various artists.People are looking for that suits them perfectly, and they spend a lot of money.

кросби

Post by кросби » Mon Apr 01, 2019 16:29

серджиоИхомячки wrote:
Mon Apr 01, 2019 12:56
there are foreign developers(like neocolonial), which are more friendly. for 2-3 months there is a refund if the client is unsatisfied with the effect
And as a consumer I fully agree:it is necessary to buy there where like,so I don't feel l...more accurately,"the master of your life".

Далила

Post by Далила » Wed Apr 03, 2019 0:37

кросби wrote:
I don't know why not give the pendants You to the test,perhaps for the same reason that You don't offer to test food,clothes,cars,apartments and ...the list is endless
Do we need tests when buying apartments? There are simple parameters that are visible to the naked eye. In a pinch you can hire a specialist for examination (for example, plumbing), if there is any doubt. Clothing - if it turns out poorly - you can make a complaint. Food.... very often in shopping malls arrange presentations, where you can try a new product and understand what you're buying. For equipment, the seller gives a warranty (usually 2 years). And when buying cosmetics often give samples. When I bought the Mat Nuga best salon you can try the products "to the tooth" for a very long time. And the Mat gave me home two days per sample. So it is incorrect what You are saying.

кросби

Post by кросби » Wed Apr 03, 2019 1:47

Далила wrote:
Wed Apr 03, 2019 0:37
кросби wrote:
I don't know why not give the pendants You to the test,perhaps for the same reason that You don't offer to test food,clothes,cars,apartments and ...the list is endless
Do we need tests when buying apartments? There are simple parameters that are visible to the naked eye. In a pinch you can hire a specialist for examination (for example, plumbing), if there is any doubt. Clothing - if it turns out poorly - you can make a complaint. Food.... very often in shopping malls arrange presentations, where you can try a new product and understand what you're buying. For equipment, the seller gives a warranty (usually 2 years). And when buying cosmetics often give samples. When I bought the Mat Nuga best salon you can try the products "to the tooth" for a very long time. And the Mat gave me home two days per sample. So it is incorrect what You are saying.
You understand that it is not important.I love this pendant and I wrote a review.But there will always be people who will accuse you of marketing 80 level and satuit holivar.When you use the pendants for 3 years to prove something to someone-the desire disappears completely,simply you cease to burn.The bad thing is that people are seeing holivar,stop writing on the forum and write a PM.
One of the main great things that makes cornucopia-removes the nervousness and anxiety about money.Every process your.By what criteria do we evaluate the work or narabotalo this product as noculan?How long are we going to return?

Далила

Post by Далила » Wed Apr 03, 2019 2:15

Oh, come on! No holivar!
I just made a comment incorrect statement.
In fact, I deistvitelno interested in the product. But I don't really understand what guarantee do I have when purchasing. Trying to assess risks. Is this normal :)

кросби

Post by кросби » Wed Apr 03, 2019 2:54

Далила wrote:
Wed Apr 03, 2019 2:15
and throw! No holivar!
Throw! :) Holivar is not for You,I really did not quite a correct statement,thanks for correcting me.The risks really are :) but it's not great :D

Далила

Post by Далила » Thu Apr 04, 2019 0:02

кросби wrote:
Wed Apr 03, 2019 2:54
.The risks really are :) but it's not great :D
Well, Yes. Head, apparently, will not fall off. :)))

Шура

Post by Шура » Thu Jul 25, 2019 3:48

Confirm that the cornucopia removes the nervousness and anxiety about money. I wear 1.5 years)
It's funny that even after a month purchase and wear salary has increased dramatically...

Wear two pendants (armor and horn). When you put on power or medium I have the pendants begin to fly off the chain, spun so that Fig unravel... When the car is stopped.
Personally I have the horn and Armor are not always compatible with each other. XS did it.

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Tue Jul 30, 2019 2:15

Passed the information that the period first July to end of August, in the corridor between eclipses in this period will be targets that can be practiced during the year, without tension, for example a good influx of money, the family, opening opportunities, gift or something else. Horn of plenty I think to buy the correct and best attitude to assets, will be useful.

АлексШепот

Post by АлексШепот » Thu Aug 01, 2019 17:34

Monday use map Alchemy psychic, included, in Abundance, could be a coincidence, but I have wanted one thing, yesterday I gave her no reason. Generally thought that the cornucopia of...in mythology, he is more to things than money, i.e. the world gives you everything you need, and not money which you buy what you need.

Арам

Post by Арам » Thu Aug 22, 2019 20:22

The use of nookular no.
Recently typed into YouTube "neocolony reviews". Now I want to get the necklace back to the store. How to do it?

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Thu Aug 22, 2019 22:45

Арам wrote:
Thu Aug 22, 2019 20:22
The use of nookular no.
Yes to return something no problem :) Here the main thing not to react and to understand that as the device nookular contains a set of universal programmes, programmes of the World can tell, expanding Your impact on the World. Just some of this resource use, others have difficulties, the question is, what difficulties You have. So the question for a given message standard, what tasks were set before buying the device, and how the pendant worked? In other words, roughly speaking, the person picked up a particular device having a particular functionality...a hammer, for example. And hung it on the wall, for example :) And said that the hammer doesn't work...I think the analogy is clear. It is clear that it is not in hammer, and in its use. Nookular, as the device also has a certain functionality.

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Thu Aug 22, 2019 22:51

АлексШепот wrote:
Thu Aug 01, 2019 17:34
Generally thought that the cornucopia of...in mythology, he is more to things than money, i.e. the world gives you everything you need, and not money which you buy what you need.
In psychic Alchemy, depending on the configuration of the active programs is subject to change.