Арам
Nookular "horn of plenty"

Post by Арам » Fri Aug 23, 2019 12:27

Аура wrote:
Thu Aug 22, 2019 22:45
Арам wrote:
Thu Aug 22, 2019 20:22
The use of nookular no.
Yes to return something no problem :) Here the main thing not to react and to understand that as the device nookular contains a set of universal programmes, programmes of the World can tell, expanding Your impact on the World. Just some of this resource use, others have difficulties, the question is, what difficulties You have. So the question for a given message standard, what tasks were set before buying the device, and how the pendant worked? In other words, roughly speaking, the person picked up a particular device having a particular functionality...a hammer, for example. And hung it on the wall, for example :) And said that the hammer doesn't work...I think the analogy is clear. It is clear that it is not in hammer, and in its use. Nookular, as the device also has a certain functionality.
You saw the video?
Managed to contact the author. He said that when wearing felt some binding or Yin structure. He turned to the witch doctor (or shaman), he advised to burn the pendants and cleansed the mind from the brainwashing of the program, forcing you to connect new programs and spend money on new necklaces. After the ritual he is about this forum forgot.
youtube.com/watch?v=tWU4ptfz7Us

I still don't want the hammer began to control the mind.
I don't believe in Your mission and learning software in the World.

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Fri Aug 23, 2019 14:48

Many operators of this neocolony celebrated independence from money, not in the sense that he earned the sum demanded, and were free from moral statelist, there is such a virtual program is here if you will or get some thing expensive or trendy it will become happy, and you can be happy just unconditionally set man. it's a shortcut. To udavolstvie from work or classes, the material benefit of this additional resource, which will be shown later.

Вольный Каменщик

Post by Вольный Каменщик » Sat Aug 24, 2019 12:51

Аура wrote:
Thu Aug 22, 2019 22:45
Арам wrote:
Thu Aug 22, 2019 20:22
The use of nookular no.
Yes to return something no problem
Cornucopia I asked to try a close relative. He gave with the words: take it for good, not sorry, this crap is still not working. :)
I yuzal this pendant is more than half a year - zero results. :) In this case, and I, and he is my relative, well to notice the other products from this website, and feel, and events. :)
I told him to leave, he refused, explaining that Aura will just tell You a lazy ignoramus who does not want to learn how to use neocolonial. :) Look, everyone else what a wonderful success, even learned to notice strange numbers of vehicles. :)
And amid the General rejoicing from the use of technology Sam, no, this opinion will not notice. :)
I do not know if I can leave a review, because I'm not a buyer of the pendant. :) I just have a question how to return it if it's not a problem. :) Please describe the algorithm return if the pendant were bought through the Internet shop MM, and was delivered by mail to another city. :)

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Mon Sep 09, 2019 18:20

Honestly...) do not understand how serious these messages reply :) Sorcerers or shamans... :roll: I can now again hard and again hurt someone and call storm response...although for many it is unclear whether wizards, or shamans...to react is also helpful, though, to throw out, but I would like to for this spilling used other themes, not a theme where people are looking for info and feedback on the operation. Now every second ex-or arrived or nedvigovsky is "the sorcerer or shaman" and he obviously doesn't understand who he is and why he burns down the tree... Maybe it would be better not burn, does not emit energy, but to produce the energy that is their purpose.
I understand that this is a certain platform, as a virtual programs, and as the expression of a large number of transmission channels and even where cultivated variable hanging out in an undefined coordinate system and a random native action caused by accidental means. Do have to admit that ESP is now opopsel and burdens the right hemisphere is random feelings, images and voices arising from their "inner demons" or "demons" external. All this feeds the importance of the individual who sort of "sees what others don't see" that doesn't make him a seer, or "feel that I do not feel others" that doesn't make him a psychic. Most interesting is that on the basis of the power of self-worth there are different systems of schools, VIDOS and other products of information chaos. In the information space now the laws of the market - demand creates supply. These people nourish those who believe them, listens, follows, and they are limited. And nourishes this system, the conceptual field of terms like "shaman", "power", "structure", "binding"...he hears a familiar term and responsive. And to understand the terms, that is, for example, "structure", too lazy. Today it is so easy, many people operate with such terms as energy or structure. And some people to realize, to understand from their own experience of these concepts, it takes half a lifetime. But now the rhythms become fast, easier to operate UN-understandable terms and draw attention and energy than to understand them half of my life. The half-life is long W :) We have now visibility. To think and understand for a long time, react quickly.
But to not get sad and negative, about the work with the pendant.
Гуфест wrote:
Fri Aug 23, 2019 14:48
Many operators of this neocolony celebrated independence from money, not in the sense that he earned the sum demanded, and were free from moral statelist, there is such a virtual program is here if you will or get some thing expensive or trendy it will become happy, and you can be happy just unconditionally set man. it's a shortcut. To udavolstvie from work or classes, the material benefit of this additional resource, which will be shown later.
The software package is in Abundance is really directed primarily at management, control cash flow and money management means independence from him. Either a person controls their energy (money), or external energy to manage it. After all the entire question flow that the inlet and outlet, i.e. in the specific key is how you earn money, what effort and energy it spends and how you spend then money. The point is that the cash flow according to its own laws does not almost different from any other flow of energy, in addition to the aura that is created around it. Money is a specific exchange agreement between the person and the space, and if there is a desire to establish a relationship with money, you need to establish a relationship with space that is primarily focused package in Abundance.
The main problem with handling package is the exciting attitude to money, and for this reason often the first step in the operation is purely psychological independence from money as virtual formation, and the money, even if it's paper, the person on the hands, are at the software level virtual object. I remember a wise, advanced and wealthy man...decided to give 1 million rubles. Free. The one who will justify that the money he needs, really need (I hate that word :)) spiritual point of view. It was very clear, because circumstances have involved in the experiment, people didn't have time to head and share a "spiritual" justification, the question was asked in the forehead, but seriously. Million was not transferred to anybody, and not because people were greedy. The experiment was evident that about the way us fed and GAIP, but rather the current space. Resource money is technically unlimited, as unlimited energy resource, but human always don't have enough energy because of the availability of blocks. Same with money, because of the presence of unconscious desires, dictated by software installations, few people are wondering "What the space will be better from which I received money."
After all, many on their way of goal setting understand that money is a means to achieve something else (power, recognition) and here is beginning to understand what intrinsic motivation makes the search for recognition or power. People can spend a lot of money on a useless gadget of a brand on the clothes or shoes, harmful processed food, food in restaurant, bad habits, and then lament that not enough money to travel or community College. First understand what is in and what is out. People not depend on money, and from emotions that are associated with their waste, and correlate them with the energy that it spends to purchase them. So again, the software package is the horn of Plenty is a powerful educational resource, which works when the person is ready to develop, rather than waiting for freebies.<

ММ

Post by ММ » Tue Sep 10, 2019 0:39

"So again, the software package is the horn of Plenty is a powerful educational resource, which works when the person is ready to develop, rather than waiting for freebies." -----
Well, what has made those who are actively developing? And not waiting for the freebies? Let him write about their successes and achievements. It may already have become top managers? Or Forbes magazine broke. And we honor and maybe also buy a couple pendants. And then all the La La and blah blah blah, which really thrives in this forum. If only to sell to customers is unclear as to profit. More and resent why some customers are dissatisfied with the product and demand the money back. :oops:

кросби

Post by кросби » Tue Sep 10, 2019 10:56

MMGood afternoon!I'm not going to engage in a discussion,just a few lines about your personal experience.I think I'm not the only one on the forum with a fear of being left without a livelihood,lose the opportunity to live the life to which you are accustomed.Personally I have this fear was pronounced mildly caused a lot of anxiety.After some time of wearing the pendant,I experienced a sharp decline in anxiety about this.I believe this fully justifies the purchase of the device.How many people will pay(e.g. sorcerer)for the offer to rid him of the pain of deprivation of material goods?And the pendant is one of many functions.
If to speak about material replenishment that happened to me after putting on the pendant-I have already described above.
Not top,not higher office don't want,due to the fact that the higher the position,when you raise money,eats all my spare time.In this part of the resource of the device remains unclaimed.That would be to activate it you need to start either to break up or to send resume.
And here a situation when the user suddenly,without personal effort,like a movie,waking up a TOP Manager-I would even dare wish.Because we often think that they get their money for nothing.
Ie, to me most importantly,the pendant makes with my inner feelings,but if you climb to the top managers-I think this pendant would be turned in full force,but check it out-I have no desire to.
Mine cryptocurrency-pendant will not be exact.

Амакер

Post by Амакер » Tue Sep 10, 2019 12:33

Good day to all! Also describe your personal experience. No one's called to buy or not to buy products chem. All people are adults and everyone decides for himself.
I already wrote a review in another section. Now I use four neocolony - the cornucopia, the Master, the Corsair, the Intuition, the final effects satisfied with the work of all the pendants. Thinking about the Armor and Dream, because after Intuition began to have vivid, realistic dreams have been prophetic dreams and I want to take in the theme of dreams deeper. Different pendants for different manifest themselves over time, sometimes one pendant felt obviously, others like "sleep", it is probably due to the relevance of the programs. Master wear almost all the time, because I am the Master :) Blacksmithing.
Cornucopia bought with a specific purpose: I needed money to expand his small workshop, I was hanging a substantial loan, and familiar, which in good times, loaned a substantial amount of money not returned to duty. The situation was critical, I was panicking, all thoughts were only on where to find the necessary amount of money. During this period I was in a constant state of stress. Immediately after waking up in the morning, rolled over negative thoughts that you will need to close the shop and what I'm going to do after that. Like Crosby, the first step after purchasing the horn of plenty was a relaxed attitude to money and the situation in General. For someone it may not seem a great achievement, the money is still not there. The first changes felt not me and my wife, our relationship was strained due to my stress. She said "magic." After her words, I realized that the anxiety was gone, and inside there was a deep confidence that all will be well. The feeling bordered on the knowledge that when you take a piece of metal in his hands, you know what will come of it and see the end result. Similarly, with my situation I saw that all will be well. So when the Bank called and counted % of the loan, when a friend unexpectedly repaid a debt in full, I was not surprised, because that's the way and saw the situation. MM, no, I didn't make the Forbes list and did not become a top Manager, because I don't need it.
Now my workshop is still working and evolving, while many colleagues in blacksmithing was forced to close because of the crisis. I'm not sure it has to do with the operation of the pendant, it seems to me likely, but that doesn't matter. It is important for me that my dream is realized, albeit modest, relationship with his wife is good, I realize my skills and strength in the case, which I like. Every day we make little step forward. But if to get into the Forbes list was my dream, if we both wanted this deep down, if it made us happy, no doubt I would be in Forbes list :)
All a good day, more positive and faith in yourself!<

Акбопе

Post by Акбопе » Tue Sep 10, 2019 22:42

Welcome Aura and all the others,I'm new.The question of what it means to objedit group neocolony or program? Figuratively,or need to do some kind of action?

ММ

Post by ММ » Thu Sep 12, 2019 0:19

Okay Amaker. Persuaded. So be it. Take the pendant Cloud. I had 4 years ago the Master, nothing special with it I never noticed. Then the pendant mysteriously disappeared. :? Still looking.

Амакер

Post by Амакер » Thu Sep 12, 2019 17:04

ММ wrote:Okay Amaker. Persuaded.
Амакер wrote:did not call to buy or not to buy products chem. All people are adults and everyone decides for himself.
ММ wrote:I had 4 years ago the Master, nothing special with it I never noticed. Then the pendant mysteriously disappeared. :? Still looking.
If not a secret, in what area do you aspire to Mastery?

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Fri Sep 13, 2019 17:00

Акбопе wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2019 22:42
Welcome Aura and all the others,I'm new.The question of what it means to objedit group neocolony or program? Figuratively,or need to do some kind of action?
Combining neocolonial is run through a personal account. Association, the group needs for convenience when using multiple products at once, not to wear all natural products.

Акбопе

Post by Акбопе » Fri Sep 13, 2019 17:09

Thank you Aura,easier to take then,it was Easier for a psychic nookular-and to it from time to buy,to join other programs from this series?! To nothing neocolony not lying.Used in neocolony 2 and 1..buying the program.

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Sat Sep 14, 2019 16:57

The Mason that offer in return neocolonial?For example.

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Sun Sep 15, 2019 22:39

What is off-topic, i.e. not for operating pendants, has been removed.
It was noticed two issues on the subject
ММ wrote:maybe it's not a coincidence that the pendants disappear?
Someone loses something, and someone finds something. This happens often. A person can lose or find a mobile phone or a gold chain. The world is in constant motion and there is always something going on: the hurricane, the fall of the ruble, the release of the new blockbuster :) Link all with the work of the pendant would be too :)
Вольный Каменщик wrote:Because no one will ever know what programs are sewn up in the nfc tag

A label is a carrier of, a purely technical device. The software package is a Cornucopia includes programs that are in the description.

You will be asked to try to respect the work of the moderator.

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Sun Sep 15, 2019 22:42

Акбопе wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 17:09
Thank you Aura,easier to take then,it was Easier for a psychic nookular-and to it from time to buy,to join other programs from this series?! To nothing neocolony not lying.Used in neocolony 2 and 1..buying the program.
Map Alchemy Psychic can be used as a collection of separate software packages, but in fact, the essence series card Alchemy more - this is a great opportunity miksovaniya programs from different packages.

Вольный Каменщик

Post by Вольный Каменщик » Mon Sep 16, 2019 12:58

Aura, if You answer my post, why delete it and pull a phrase out of context. :) It is not very nice. :)
Вольный Каменщик wrote:
Sun Sep 15, 2019 17:16
Арам wrote:
Sat Sep 14, 2019 1:47
Maybe not all this "technology" can long hold. Someone quickly flies. And probably is some type of filter. Not all can be "milked" safely. Someone and abricotina can, and much.
Aura, here, 'Aram' is not even assumed, but argued that nookular it egregorial milking machine. :) The fact that You carefully remove and hide his posts, induces thoughts on suspicion. :) You do not admit the possibility that he says? :) This is not possible? :) Why? :) After all, no one will ever know what programs are sewn into the nfc tag on the Ntag213 chip. :)