RESONANCES - settings on Energy sources.

Integrated control technology a reality
Просто

Post by Просто » Tue Dec 25, 2018 17:44

Welcome!

A question for Aura.
How else can you use a vibratory signature in everyday life?
Before I mentioned that it is possible to sign your intentions and goals.
But, for example, use a combination of digits from the signature in your phone number makes sense? Then what are the numbers for this are better suited closer to the beginning of the signature or towards the end? (if that even makes sense))
Or electronic address (email)?
Or to put it in the wallet?
What could be more?
How else can you make it work?

Просто

Post by Просто » Wed Dec 26, 2018 13:22

In continuation of the previous question...

For example, as it became apparent this idea - to have an electronic mailbox address vibration signature. And to send the intentions, goals, desires...
However, immediately became apparent and the problem is where it all send))
Is there any sense of using vibration signature in this way?

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Mon Dec 31, 2018 18:01

Dear, dear Aura)),wish you a happy New year with a new happiness!)) Wish you love,happiness and success in the new year,let next to you will be good people and bad passes you by.Happy New year the collective mind of the machine and all the participants are working on a program of self-development and wish them success in discover the latest devaysov with improved features.

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Mon Dec 31, 2018 21:10

The jungle is friendly to those who are able to make contact with space. Should begin to respond to the eternally sticky and wet body and stick clothes, mosquitoes and flies as legs begin to cling to the vines, or you can step on one of the snakes crawled out in the rain (here it is the rainy season). But relax and let the Spirit of the Jungle that magically appear responses the World come enlightenment and happen to need a meeting. And now, when all the planned road was screwed up, we first met Doña Carolina completely by chance in the village! And the second a joyful meeting - a rich American adventure-seeker with unlimited Internet access worldwide. I thank him for the link)) Thanks for the congratulations to all questions will be answered in a month approx for return, and will always be something new and interesting results of the expedition. All Happy))

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Mon Dec 31, 2018 21:44

The jungle is friendly to those who are able to make contact with space.
Jungle love attention filled with good will and some offerings of food,and then they will complain how they appreciate.

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Mon Dec 31, 2018 22:07

I wonder what is more important to pull a immature in development, or to stay with the same steep like anyone thinks himself to be. And as resonium space itself from those or other actions of the operator. Space asking to be vnimaniye, both will be there.

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Mon Dec 31, 2018 22:46

It seems that will open a number of new sources of energies from the discharge of the resonances of the New Time. I wish not to lower the energy wasted during the holidays, but to explore and experiment with the energies available now. There is little feedback on the packages)

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Mon Dec 31, 2018 22:53

Just, vibration signature is the one of the encrypted forms of Your own energies. You can use any of these methods, there are subtleties and nuances in the current environment are not able to answer in detail. Vibratory signature is the integration of personal energies in a space, together with the personal energy you spread to the world their intentions, emotions, mental. In the paper version better integrates mental. Intentions are better integrated carved on stone and wood. Emotions better integrate pyrography on paper or wood. Try different options, the difference is quickly understood and felt in practice. Mantra gives in my opinion more rapid results, but requires more personal attention and effort.

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Tue Jan 01, 2019 3:14

While few reviews on packages)
The packages are working in the right direction, it is time to unleash the power, or rather to identify and learn how to work with it. The path is specified, it must be time.

Просто

Post by Просто » Tue Jan 01, 2019 12:52

Аура wrote:
Mon Dec 31, 2018 22:53
Just, vibration signature is the one of the encrypted forms of Your own energies. You can use any of these methods, there are subtleties and nuances in the current environment are not able to answer in detail. Vibratory signature is the integration of personal energies in a space, together with the personal energy you spread to the world their intentions, emotions, mental. In the paper version better integrates mental. Intentions are better integrated carved on stone and wood. Emotions better integrate pyrography on paper or wood. Try different options, the difference is quickly understood and felt in practice. Mantra gives in my opinion more rapid results, but requires more personal attention and effort.
1. Then the question - how to use mantra to spread to the world their intentions, emotions and mental? (probably the intention in the first place)

2. If the cut is in rock or wood - what to cut? Only the vibration signature? Signature + is the meaning of intention in the text? Or something else?

3. You shared intentions, emotions and mental. What is the difference between these categories in terms of setting and achieving goals and desired? What is the difference in the expected impact?

4. And of course, I want details and nuances on the previous question (when will be able to answer more...)

девушка

Post by девушка » Mon Jan 07, 2019 15:10

Yesterday came across this thread and started to read. After the first page felt chills, tingling in palms, rapid and deep breathing. It is clear that there was some impact. After the 7th page wanted to sleep. Stopped reading, closed the computer while I was getting ready to sleep sleeping sick. The chills left, everything else is gone. Continued to read the thread and all the feelings came back. Read another 5 pages and went to bed. Slept badly, woke up. This morning got up refreshed and rested. The mood is good, cheerful, working. Once opened the thread, read on. The sensation was repeated and added heaviness in the head, roaring in the ears, tingling throughout the body, but the palms stronger. Chills wavy :wiz . The impression that I was just as pumped with energy along with the subjects, but the body as the dampened sponge, no strength to get up and do something. Not having read the last page I write this post.
Wondered if I comprehend all of this energy! :D

девушка

Post by девушка » Tue Jan 08, 2019 13:06

I also want to add that while reading this thread a couple of times for just a second, blinked the computer screen. Coincidence!? Don't know, never noticed it on the Mac.
Reading other threads no physical sensations arose

Просто

Post by Просто » Wed Jan 09, 2019 6:26

девушка wrote:
Tue Jan 08, 2019 13:06
I also want to add that while reading this thread a couple of times for just a second, blinked the computer screen. Coincidence!? Don't know, never noticed it on the Mac.
Reading other threads no physical sensations arose
Apparently, it is not energy comes (it will not send), and there is attunement. And You start to get energy from the surrounding space. And I had something similar when I first this thread read.

But the sensation looked more like "anticipation", or something... When the real connection of sensations become vivid, concrete, and the tone of their changes

серджиоИхомячки

Post by серджиоИхомячки » Fri Jan 11, 2019 3:23

view "going to hell", just on the topic

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Fri Jan 11, 2019 17:17

серджиоИхомячки wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 3:23
"going to hell"
I looked, overall, an interesting movie, however the theme of Daria, with whom I communicate, somewhat alarmed, no one in this film is not shot, just took it out, cut some shooting seven years ago and provided a commentary from the presenter. This is well illustrated by its figure, which is now different from what the movie is about two times less :)
So exposing film similarly manipulates consciousness, as well as those programs that they expose.
Television today has become a tool for brainwashing the population, primitive , and surprisingly, for all its plainness, it is extremely effective. Looked at TNT, believed in psychics, I watched the Russian Channel, believe that they are all crooks :ay

ВИТАЛИЙ ГИНЗБУРГ

Post by ВИТАЛИЙ ГИНЗБУРГ » Sat Jan 12, 2019 19:21

Possible a little more to decipher the energy of the resonances Bentley ? (Garnet package)

AAA

Просто

Post by Просто » Sun Jan 13, 2019 20:01

ВИТАЛИЙ ГИНЗБУРГ wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 19:21
but I want to compare your experience with other users
And share your experience, please?

ВИТАЛИЙ ГИНЗБУРГ

Post by ВИТАЛИЙ ГИНЗБУРГ » Tue Jan 15, 2019 19:13

Просто wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 20:01
ВИТАЛИЙ ГИНЗБУРГ wrote:
but I want to compare your experience with other users
And share your experience, please?
Crystal 1 month package and 1 month of the Jade package, then Diamond. On the Diamond still too little time to draw conclusions, but the Crystal - I think one of the most"delicious" in the fullness, although initially I , like many members of the forum, there was some misunderstanding - why not choose on their own and form a pack. Then came a clear understanding of what each package is optimized for creating - with the necessary and adequate study - specific "steps" to go higher ( of course, highly dependent on the initial level of development of the operator ).
Jumped a couple of steps, while not entirely clear, it was worth it or not)
By the resonance - bright event there are no responses, but a gradual change in all areas of work of the resonances is apparent, although very smooth ( and maybe it is better). The work plan can be roughly described as "exponential curve" in the direction of improvement, is also quite smooth. I do not have highly developed sensitivity, which is why I wanted it with the experience of other users to compare how much more vivid manifestations of the members of the forum with high sensitivity and a better level of perception.

Просто

Post by Просто » Tue Jan 15, 2019 21:49

ВИТАЛИЙ ГИНЗБУРГ wrote:
Tue Jan 15, 2019 19:13
Then came a clear understanding of what each package is optimized for creating - with the necessary and adequate study - specific "steps" to jump higher
I'm on the crystal package. And I also have a feeling its some complete "completeness".
If during the term of the package to become mechanical (exercises from Kundalini) to work on the chakras (particularly the bottom three) - the effect is greatly surprising.

Владимир Ст

Post by Владимир Ст » Sun Jan 20, 2019 16:32

Hello everybody!

I want to share a small experience of using the crystal package.
First, the connection was apparent, this is nice! Similar feelings were just from alchemy 2, all the rest feel bad, broadcast, room, wristbands for event give me a number, but not the feeling of energy, and always wanted to)
Second, the strokes and panic, had to first often to toggle settings, it has leveled off, now at maximum comfort.
Thirdly, probably first learned to mentally adjust the flow of desired resonances and it works and it's really real magic!
For example, Olivaw of the Creator, and I want to create, to create, to invent, even when cooking, it's an indescribable feeling, as if through the hands flows like magic and right the air can mold!
By the way, today felt 6 levels were given in order to learn to distinguish, and then everything can be controlled by intention endlessly just!
And! There was a need to come together with users of the resonance, who can share experiences in person. Is there a branch for meetings or how to get to the event? A club card is.

Толубей

Post by Толубей » Wed Jan 30, 2019 23:29

Tell me how these Resonances can be compatible with Cosmoenergy frequencies? It's kind of the same Thing?

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Thu Jan 31, 2019 23:07

ВИТАЛИЙ ГИНЗБУРГ wrote:
Possible a little more to decipher the energy of the resonances Bentley ? (Garnet package)
Bentley is the Bentley source of power. It's the smell of the leather, the feeling of acceleration, it is a certain energy that feels...if it is not blocked when connected. It must be followed. Energy Bentley is very easily blocked. The most important thing for its occurrence is not to block. Energy Bentley cool, but easily blockable.

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Thu Jan 31, 2019 23:15

Then came a clear understanding of what each package is optimized for creating - with the necessary and adequate study - specific "steps" to go higher ( of course, highly dependent on the initial level of development of the operator ).
Great feel, and is essentially.

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Thu Jan 31, 2019 23:45

Владимир Ст wrote:
Sun Jan 20, 2019 16:32
First, the connection was apparent, this is nice! Similar feelings were just from alchemy 2, all the rest feel bad, broadcast, room, wristbands for event give me a number, but not the feeling of energy, and always wanted to)
Alchemy 2 gives a structural flow of energies, resonances provide a connection to the energies as such. In fact it is energy and as energy use.

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Thu Jan 31, 2019 23:48

Владимир Ст wrote:
Sun Jan 20, 2019 16:32
Second, the strokes and panic, had to first often to toggle settings, it has leveled off, now at maximum comfort.
Panic is the inclusion of the reptilian brain, one of the aspects of perception and feeling energies.