RESONANCES - settings on Energy sources.

Integrated control technology a reality
Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Thu Jan 31, 2019 23:58

Толубей wrote:
Wed Jan 30, 2019 23:29
Tell me how these Resonances can be compatible with Cosmoenergy frequencies? It's kind of the same Thing?

As you say, to be honest there is no "space" or "cosmic" energies. It's either an illusion or a virtual program. Perceive in our energy range, are a reflection of the influence of cosmic energies, as well as all the space in our perception of energy is a certain perception. So of course all of the resonances are cosmichistory. So naturally, all resonances are compatible with cosmicality, as well as Vice versa.

Владимир Ст

Post by Владимир Ст » Fri Feb 01, 2019 0:18

Аура wrote:
Thu Jan 31, 2019 23:45
Владимир Ст wrote:
Sun Jan 20, 2019 16:32
First, the connection was apparent, this is nice! Similar feelings were just from alchemy 2, all the rest feel bad, broadcast, room, wristbands for event give me a number, but not the feeling of energy, and always wanted to)
Alchemy 2 gives a structural flow of energies, resonances provide a connection to the energies as such. In fact it is energy and as energy use.
Then in fact did not make sense to use the pendants and cards, if I am frequently told that where I left my energy, but I didn't feel?

Просто

Post by Просто » Fri Feb 01, 2019 14:59

A question to Aura:

1. Resonance "Knicks" - to enable it only at bedtime and in the morning off? Or he can spin all day?

2. Are there any basic rules for the use of resonances? For example (important for me now) - viral infection (flu) resonances is off? Or Vice versa - to enable the fullest? Or something differently (for example, to turn off any selective resonances)?

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Sun Feb 03, 2019 20:52

Просто wrote:
Tue Jan 01, 2019 12:52
1. Then the question - how to use mantra to spread to the world their intentions, emotions and mental? (probably the intention in the first place)
Techniques for working with individual mantra literally described a page or two above. The basic and the easiest way is to repeat an individual mantra (silently or aloud) as often as possible. Vibration code in the form of a mantra is a particular vibration setting, the more felt and consciously, the less mechanically repeated the mantra, the greater the effect. More advanced techniques allow increasing the “digestibility” of the vibrations of the energy body.
Просто wrote:
2. If the cut is in rock or wood - what to cut? Only the vibration signature? Signature + is the meaning of intention in the text? Or something else?
It is recommended that only the vibration signature for several reasons. First, a vibration code, a universal and self-sufficient. Secondly, in the process of integration in the space, or if you prefer, in the process of self-development, work is also underway with the staging of intentions also probably the most experienced users of BRM, because they get appropriate feedback of the world. You have to understand that what we create as the intention is only a reflection of our current state, and in the process of moving towards the goal is the development, transformation operator, together with which as a consequence of change and intention. Third, “language” vibration signatures, and intent, expressed even in a dry and mean sense of balance is different, so thus created the Artifact will not be uniform, that is not the system, that is, will work poorly. And fourth, if in General, as one of the foundations of energy-the “magic”, there is no way to realize a specific intention, there is a path entering the state to achieve certain energy-informational characteristics, called “integration” (into space) when implementing the intention at all. Therefore, when creating such artifacts and artifacts in General it is better to nedomajot than complicate things. Simple systems often prove to be more work than complex.
Просто wrote:
3. You shared intentions, emotions and mental. What is the difference between these categories in terms of setting and achieving goals and desired? What is the difference in the expected impact?
In humans there are three main energy center in the abdomen, chest and head. Derivatives of these centers are the will (the power of intention), feelings and emotions, mental. The difference between them can be described in different ways, frequency or structural, does not matter, difference between emotions and mental need to understand every reasonable person) the Difference in the predicted impacts already described many times in different topics, study the major. To influence the reality – the realization of the desired – synchronous requires some effort (work) of the three centers. The map of Alchemy II there is a special program. In short – the first (in order of development) center is the belly (the center will), then there is no formed intention of any desire will remain a desire. Read more about the intention of the topic fundamentals of energy-magic. Next comes the connection of the stomach with the head (the mental). That is, the stomach is the basic makeup of the earth, the sphere of instincts, the most powerful, but low frequency field, which is managed by the mental (head). In the abdomen is the largest EN. the center, a large cluster of neurons, blood vessels, etc. more about this is in the theme of Psychic workshop. Therefore, the lower EN. the centre is rightly called the “brain”. The easiest way to understand the interaction of “animal” and brain using the analogy of a rider on a horse. Horse – animal, a powerful force, able to carry a “rider” wherever he is you can't walk, strength, energy and speed is not enough. But that horse ran in the right direction and not just randomly running around in search of food and other “animal” pleasures, requires the rider controlling the horse. It Manager, that is, taking into account the needs of the “horses” (without food and water will not get far), and holding the direction – in our analogy, the intention. The third center is the center of human energopodachi, the sphere of emotions and feelings. There are different points of view on the work of the centre and its role in essence is to ensure that it is strong but very short-lived because of their consumption, to feed. In other words, emotions can strongly energize the intention, but it burned a tremendous amount of energy, as well as the emotional center of modern man and so is constantly in a state of reaction, much to energize not really work. This is my personal point of view – the emotional center works best when it is at rest. Any attempts, you know, bright happy or otherwise emocionante on the subject of intentions, in my opinion not particularly visionary, though, and give temporary results. There certainly is still need to understand the difference between emotions and feelings, the latter is the emotional center of modern man has almost forgotten how to generate. Feelings is a good driving force and energopodachi, I would say the main, while man has the structural form of human emotions today, and a short-term measure also harmful to the mental. But it's a subtle distinction and not all are ready to feel, so the emotional center is better to keep the peace, not to low, and use the vibration of the upper center, which the modern man much better developed than the sphere of the senses.
Просто wrote:
4. And of course, I want details and nuances on the previous question (when will be able to answer more...)
Is to start with one main caveat regarding the work of the vibrating code (and mantras as a way of coding) and implementation intentions with it. The closest verbal nuance describes as “GAAP amenable to soft influences”. In other words, there is no universal algorithm for the implementation of specific intentions but there is a way to enter the state integration space, which provides an implementation intention. Vibration code, and the mantra is one of the most effective ways of integration. Another thing is that integration significantly change the original intent, but that is another nuance, not on integration as such. In the end, no matter how paradoxical it may sound, the main thing that prevents the realization of intentions – a desire, because desire of energy level is a pressure on GAIP and GAIP need to integrate, not to push him. GAIP amenable to soft influences. For example, I hope no one hurt citing the example, he was such a character Dmitry I, who wrote in the subject psychic pendants and cards Chronos, which is so deeply desired that suffered greatly from a lack of desire, and all their actions more and more distant from the final goal, respectively, allocating more energy to your dissatisfaction and suffering. Exactly what “presses” GEIP in response to his pressure. The only advice you can give in this situation is to lighten up) What to do, of course, difficult, because not seeing other sources of energy, the man will release energy as you can (as able, as learned in childhood, in accordance with their own experiences, etc.), because releasing the energy into the surrounding space man, too, in some way integrated into the space, fueled by its own emocionalnom – however, due to the combustion of enormous quantities of energy. There is even a category of people – neurotics that live at the expense of allocating a large amount of emotional energy, because they do not know any other way. So, the vibration code is one of the most effective, we can say literate ways of integration in space. Therefore, the main nuance is to adjust the strength of the desire to maintain a state of integration when working with code and mantra. What is the state of integration – perhaps describe in more detail later. Condition brighter to understand when working with the mantra, than with the vibrating source, because the mantra works on the level of sound vibrations, more “friendly”, that is perceived than with the vibrating source, which already is closer to the software level. Well, as always, everything I write is easier to understand in the course of practice, on their own experience, rather than as intellectual knowledge.
Просто wrote:
Resonance "Knicks" - to enable it only at bedtime and in the morning off? Or he can spin all day?
Valid permanent inclusion. The fact that the conditions of quality sleep - this day time also. Energy Niks gives a certain specific condition, unless it interferes with basic daily activities, that a valid clock enable.
Просто wrote:
are There any basic rules for the use of resonances? For example (important for me now) - viral infection (flu) resonances is off? Or Vice versa - to enable the fullest? Or something differently (for example, to turn off any selective resonances)?
The basic principle of one - the wider the range of the energy transmission, the better. And then have physical limitations. The human body - a self-organizing system, though the system is "smart", with a large number of programs firmware and VPU, which the average person does not even suspect :) Someone simultaneous absorption of large number of resonances can be associated with unpleasant sensations, because the penetration of the meridians is often not the most pleasant process. You have to understand that the energy of the resonances is not some "metaphorical" energy, but a very specific, tangible, and powerful energy, access to which resonances not only in the terms of modern space. Therefore, resonance is better to include as much as possible, yet allow the physical condition. To manage energy better to include consistently, step by step, to feel each energy as separate. To experience of the body - recommended "all at once". So practical the best path lies somewhere in the middle, although there are individual characteristics that incline to the first or second embodiment. For the same disease condition. You can enable all at once, this may be extreme, but effective, or the second option is to disable everything except the soft energies, to allow the body to recover slowly, then return to loads.
As you can see, a single option no, all individually. It is important to understand the General principle: energy burden in the General principles almost indistinguishable from physical activity. Imagine, you come for the first time in the gym. You need to take the maximum lifting weight, but without injury. It is known that muscles do not grow under normal daily load - thus only supported the current status. Muscles grow at significant scales, leading to microtraumas in muscles, due to the splice which takes place the muscle growth, but without significant injuries. With energonaladka the same. A package of connected resonances is a flow of energy passing through our energy system, or giving a strain on our "energy anatomy". If we want to have at their disposal a greater amount of energy, i.e. to increase the flow of energy is needed "technical tools" that can handle the additional "load". "Hardware" refers to the ordinary physical systems, so there may be temporary, unpleasant physical sensations, but without overloading.
And the second principle, synchronization of incoming energy with an integral body (individual resource). Since the energy channels in our energy mix are interrelated, that is collected in some "chips", it is necessary to set the flow of balance and harmony between the different streams, that is, to muster up the energy body into a single structure responsible for the integral body - information resource of our body and consciousness. These energetic communications are not something abstract on a physical level program integrity provided by a certain activity ligament-tendon apparatus, a constant gentle stretching in the normal state, including at rest, but at the level closer to the information, that is, the nervous system, communication is provided by the activity of the baroreceptors, for example, and other receptors of the sympathetic and parasympathetic nervous system.<

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Sun Feb 03, 2019 21:01

Владимир Ст wrote:
Fri Feb 01, 2019 0:18
Then in fact did not make sense to use the pendants and cards, if I am frequently told that where I left my energy, but I didn't feel?
Of course, it makes sense. There is energy and there is the use of (structuring) energies. The energy potential can be more noticeable, because the architecture of GAIP closer to the physical level. A software resource in the use...more global or something. Working with a software resource of pendants and cards is often a job for the future, the work of the program online often becomes clear after some time. Let's draw an analogy with the human body because the human body is a system. Energy in this analogy nourish the individual systems and organs - for example, the spleen and if the spleen does not have enough energies, the resonances feel immediately and powerfully as "in! this is what was needed!" because there was a lack of energy in a certain area. But if we talk about the body as a system, e.g. a health issue in the long term, it requires synchronization (harmonization) of work of all organs and systems. Synchronization may not be felt immediately and powerfully, because it is more subtle and long-term work on setting up different organs and systems. But it is necessary for the functioning of the organism as the human structure as a whole system. I think the analogy is clear. It is necessary to understand the difference between the energies that extends the transmission range and fills the field of energy, and structured energy. Energy cannot exist by itself, it needs to be used, linked, to work in a certain structure. Many times in this thread say that energy needs somewhere to flow. Cited analogy with crane and current it with water. Resonances, roughly speaking, provide the "head" of water (energy) on the one hand, but if the valve will not open water does not flow. The condition of "opening the tap" - this is information (software) resource.<

Просто

Post by Просто » Mon Feb 04, 2019 11:40

Aura, thank you for your detailed answers. And what do You remember about the questions raised long ago (even a month ago)

ВИТАЛИЙ ГИНЗБУРГ

Post by ВИТАЛИЙ ГИНЗБУРГ » Tue Feb 05, 2019 2:36

Dear Aura! Very interested to hear what are the results of Your journey. In one of the posts You wrote :
"It seems that will open a number of new sources of energies from the discharge of the resonances of the New Time."
Very interesting, added the packets of the resonances of the new highlights ?

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Tue Feb 05, 2019 23:15

IMHO, the Aura tell Congress that interesting saw.

Радуга

Post by Радуга » Thu Feb 07, 2019 23:03

Аура wrote:
Thu Jan 31, 2019 23:48
Panic is the inclusion of the reptilian brain, one of the aspects of perception and feeling energies.
Please give a recommendation for tranquility reptilian brain, was once taken seriously. No this is included, I want to run home to a safe place to eat and sleep). Child in the garden at last, Napoleon's plans, and the brain does not listen :cry: .

Просто

Post by Просто » Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:42

There is a distinct feeling that the Resonances of "cut" and block's own alpha ranges... At least in the initial stages.

I since last summer almost every day practicing alpha techniques Bilozerka. All this mechanic really works... Confirmed not only by their own vivid feelings and States, but also as bright next event.

In the first month of connection of the crystal resonances (now I have lasts a second), I rather quickly became comfortable feel to the maximum the sixth power. Felt increase in energy on a physical level. More deeply the steel to feel the music. Sleep better. Wife got sick with the flu, and I'm not affected. As if the armor was. Although usually not me, it spread the next day.

Still it was interesting to observe this month with my wife (she's not plugged into anything). In the first week she kind eyes shone brighter. But at the end of the month she began to buck and hysteria.

That entire month I have noticed that feelings daily alpha-tech significantly (and strongly) dim. This did not give the value of a... experience surface training method WIM Hof WHM, during which also the feeling of the alpha was somewhat dulled, but the overall performance (including in the event row) was significantly increased.

But this time it was different. I stopped calling new customers (from the word at all). And those who are called before the resonances (and met on time of the package) merged. without any apparent reason.

About the end of the package I learned in the personal Cabinet, and dramatically increased the effect of alpha-tech . Like burst)) the Effect of multiple exceeded all that was even BEFORE the inclusion of the crystal package.

Immediately on the same day, called two new clients(!!!) And the next day I had flu and was sick for twice as long as his wife (although usually we hurt the same)

Now I'm on the jade package. Blocking alpha can still be felt, but not so much...
But, nevertheless, as if knock out "money" range. Discards the initial level. (For me, by the way, hanging Cornucopia)

Maybe requires some getting used to the resonances? Alpha to work in full force?
Or alpha meditation to disable the resonances?
Or decrease the capacity?

Then the question is: how to determine capacity? What are the markers? Because I like to and the maximum comfortable. But on a smaller (the three) sort of feeling brighter.

But Aura wrote that a desirable maximum power, was the development and growth...
How to combine and growth (maximum power), and the current opportunities are not lost?

Maybe some of the energy conflict with each other? How is it determined?<
Last edited by Просто on Sat Feb 09, 2019 10:07, edited 2 times in total.

Просто

Post by Просто » Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:50

And a few more questions for the Aura:

1. Have you done a comparison with exercise stress, explaining why you should keep the maximum power. I mean that in the gym we are giving load pulses. For example, push-UPS is a series of pulses.
Again, if we compare the energy with the water that goes through the pipelines of organism and his head clears them... the Plunger also has a pulsed nature?...)
Does it make sense ,for example, to apply this technique here, the resonances? For example, rhythmically changing power of resonance? Or here it doesn't work?

2. Tell me, please, which of the products SEMM purposefully to help uncover and pump up (rock?) the three lower chakras?
Because, no matter how develop the "upper floors", but without the developed and pumped "lower" nothing will.
I don't mean "Ecstatic". Its action is specific and partially..
I mean what do a 40-or 90-day kree alternately on Muladhara, Swadhistana and the Manipura (Nabhi well too)

In my "world picture", if figuratively, the man's pipe, which are sent to energy (including the notorious "cash"), then Muladhara is responsible for the diameter of the pipe, Swadhisthana the quality and "taste" energy in the pipe (whether we are to high, or Vice versa), Manipur is responsible for the flow in the pipe.

That's the reason why it is important for me to develop the lower floors

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Wed Feb 13, 2019 1:27

Просто wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:42
Now I'm on the jade package. Blocking alpha can still be felt, but not so much...
But, nevertheless, as if knock out "money" range. Discards the initial level. (For me, by the way, hanging Cornucopia)

Maybe requires some getting used to the resonances? Alpha to work in full force?
Or alpha meditation to disable the resonances?
Or decrease the capacity?

Then the question is: how to determine capacity? What are the markers? Because I like to and the maximum comfortable. But on a smaller (the three) sort of feeling brighter.

But Aura wrote that a desirable maximum power, was the development and growth...
How to combine and growth (maximum power), and the current opportunities are not lost?

Maybe some of the energy conflict with each other? How is it determined?
No, not energy "in conflict" with each other. In the Universe if we are to understand generally there is no conflict, this balanced system, unlike the man whose energy the idea is too desirable to have been in harmony. This is called harmony, or balance...seems the energies are in conflict if there is a corresponding internal conflict. Well, for example, the operator came up with myself that if energy are among different sources, they must collide. Indeed, they begin to clash, because energy are controlled by man)) Just this is not always happening consciously, that is how we conceived and invented, often we respond to energy than trying them energized. In principle, the process is also a certain control of the incoming energies, only if by "control" we usually expect something productive, in this case "control" is cutting off unproductive because apparently unconscious. This is actually the question of interaction and mutual influence of resonances and programs, that is, in this case, the task refers to a particular structuring of the incoming energies, and it can help package the Microcosm, program Integrity and Movement program operation, and also the Metamorphosis with the program "7 bodies".<

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Wed Feb 13, 2019 2:30

Просто wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:50
Again, if we compare the energy with the water that goes through the pipelines of organism and his head clears them... the Plunger also has a pulsed nature?...)
Does it make sense ,for example, to apply this technique here, the resonances? For example, rhythmically changing power of resonance? Or here it doesn't work?
When I cite an analogy, it means that it is figurative, not a literal example. In the case of the gym and plunger is the body of rotation, one of the 7 body systems. The rotation system in the human body has certain laws that really have a pulse nature. If we consider the resonances, the interaction is through the body of the gathering and resonant body that have a different shape, and if to speak about a resonant system, and other dimensions. But it is deepening, to answer Your question, with resonances better use of the described scheme. Interestingly, in the higher echelons of power structures, where physical force with all little bets is also a pulse system is not used, it is used in the army, for example, where you know how to develop the muscular system, but to dull the mind.
Просто wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:50
Tell me, please, which of the products SEMM purposefully to help uncover and pump up (rock?) the three lower chakras?
Because, no matter how develop the "upper floors", but without the developed and pumped "lower" nothing will.
I don't mean "Ecstatic". Its action is specific and partially..
I mean what do a 40-or 90-day kree alternately on Muladhara, Swadhistana and the Manipura (Nabhi well too)
Here I do not like such questions, I will try to explain why. For me, the question sounds approximately so: "How to develop thumb, index and middle finger?" That is to develop it is possible, the question is, why? ) The brush is developed as a whole. You cannot develop thumb without finger pointing, without nameless, and the middle axis (the program of the Centrality). So the question is the answer, but it would be pointless, that is haphazard as a question. The same thing about the chakras, You according to the terminology of the second question relate to yoga...hmm I in its present form, Oh, how don't like, because I realize the harm of this system is that you are hefty began to resent and argue, I will explain the yoga system is not at all, and in its present form - and the true purpose of its promotion. Now, the chakra system is the place to be, but for the correct use it must be taken systemically. Are you asking how to develop the three lower chakras, you do not perceive the chakra system systematically, because the chakra system is nonlinear. It is in the modern West we vpendjurivajut it as linear movement from the 1st to the 7th...well, actually there may be not seven, but more in the physical body, and further from the physical, but it is quite another question. And one of the measurements we way too as successfully vpendyurit linearly, but actually it's not, but coming back to the chakras. All right You described, the development starts with the lower chakras, but after opening the 1st need to open the 7th, and then to connect them in a structural relationship, what your "modern yoga" vryat mentions, and then there are several options, either 1-7-4, or 1-7-2, or 1-7-6. And depending on the choice on the number of options /development options/ respectively multiply... So here's what you to answer the question about the three lower chakras? The opening of the three lower chakras, if it is not in the virtual, not in illusions, run a lot of software processes...that are also a lot of programs that they are even difficult to describe even count the number of variations until the opening of the third chakra...I recommend to work with goal setting. If you build your intention in the field of energy person, then it is necessary to correctly represent the system development. I understand that a lot of people that now inspires and believes in it, but you are their life experiences at least think...you really believe that once the basic needs of life, issues of survival, should be high off the energy, sensuality, enjoyment of life? Yes, right now and came)) a quick transition between the qualities, don't you think? If you decide to properly develop the lower centers, it is recommended to start with a package Body, the Microcosm and the jade package resonances.<

Просто

Post by Просто » Wed Feb 13, 2019 10:27

Аура wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 2:30
You according to the terminology of the second question relate to yoga...hmm
I do not belong to the followers of yoga. Just looking for the essence (as they can at their level of understanding), for various esoteric "facades" - yoga, magic, Tibetan practices, and so on. I'm in the "esoteric" came a quite specific way. 10 years ago was trading Forex. stumbled upon an offer from the notorious Michael Shishmaref (which BJ) to participate in the project "Weather" (in financial markets). It resonated with me. Participated in the project until then, until he was naught But a taste

Since then, many have tried... And monks yogis engaged, and in the magical order of the student was, and so on. And for all this "tinsel" is a kind of common essence, and I want to understand... Because there is a desire to live at full capacity... But still feel full kettle.

About the three lower chakras -- Your metaphor about fingers on the hand very take. But just have a feeling that part of the fingers on the hand are developed more strongly than others. Lagging want to pull.

If I even just mentally run through the chakras, the upper (starting with anahata) I have a very quick and easy answer. And I at least feel that they've got. With the lower chakras I do not. You need to put a lot of effort into them as something to feel. And, apparently, it greatly affects my material sphere. Because this topic is bugging me))

Even if you take the most pop horoscope my initial data (not to mention professional, BA-zi, etc.), which, anyway, contains some statistical generalization, refers to the problems with the skeletal system, teeth and urogenital. And all this patrimony and a reflection of weak lower chakras.

What, in retrospect, his life can be clearly seen that all happen I have financial "bursts" followed just behind the situational activation of the lower chakras (long fiznagruzki or attention to the lower chakras).

On a personal (albeit subjective) experience that even after a week of pumping Muladhara (mulabandha and so on) I in live negotiations with customers as if their own "weight" and credibility grows.

If you follow highly successful people (including financial), then the vast majority of them you can see something in common: a strong physical (Muladhara), a powerful will (manipura) and for men is characterized by long "train" of women (svadhisthana). And, by the way, no wonder the money power behavior compared to the behavior of women)) Well, of course, this is all simplified and schematically. The vision, intuition and so on (it's about the upper floors) I'm not affected.

About the order of activation 1, 7, 2... and so on. It's about the same, about the CD "solar wind"?
And how you can learn more about this approach?<
Last edited by Просто on Wed Feb 13, 2019 12:26, edited 1 time in total.

Просто

Post by Просто » Wed Feb 13, 2019 12:19

And another question to the Aura

Regarding the manufacture of the artifact with the vibratory signature on wood or stone.
It is necessary to cut yourself? Or you can master to enjoy (so pretty))?
Equivalent whether the effectiveness of these two options?

I have here the idea came - to order your print UI with vibration signature. And put her on all contracts (both with contractors and with the Universe))

Радуга

Post by Радуга » Sat Feb 16, 2019 0:42

A little about the practice of energy John, "saw" its the axle not straight as expected, but at an angle, which explains the pain in the sacrum, can't tell you what a pleasant sight) Enough to continue the practice of "Hanging the head" or require other packages, except Crystal?

ЯЛИЛИЯ

Post by ЯЛИЛИЯ » Sat Feb 16, 2019 15:47

I accidentally left an "energy bath" is included for a month. Tell me, what has become of my subtle bodies? And maybe there are some recommendations.

ВИТАЛИЙ ГИНЗБУРГ

Post by ВИТАЛИЙ ГИНЗБУРГ » Sat Feb 16, 2019 17:39

Dear Aura !
If the connection packages Resonances formed a small break, can I continue working with a personal mantra and vibrational signature ? They didn't lose power and influence?
The feelings and events can not determine, because the feedback was and when connected to the Resonances is not the fast and the amplitude is smooth and not dramatically increasing.

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Tue Feb 19, 2019 18:57

ВИТАЛИЙ ГИНЗБУРГ wrote:
Tue Feb 05, 2019 2:36
Dear Aura! Very interested to hear what are the results of Your journey. In one of the posts You wrote :
"It seems that will open a number of new sources of energies from the discharge of the resonances of the New Time."
Very interesting, added the packets of the resonances of the new highlights ?
Гуфест wrote:
Tue Feb 05, 2019 23:15
IMHO, the Aura tell Congress that interesting saw.
Be sure to tell) the fact that so many things (this time the expedition turned to the joy of practical and productive), but it is difficult to thin, specific energy experience to shift into a verbal structure, that is, to systematize...the topic of US wrote a little bit about integration, this is one of the insights and achievements of this expedition, and most of the new resonances will be associated with integration into the space.
Just for the memories and fun you can put a few photos of the trip, for example, a unique photo of the pyramid in Peru, exceeding almost 3 times the pyramid of Cheops and where in the state of "Samadhi" is a part of the gene pool of humanity in case of global catastrophe... but better not in this topic, quite offtopic will turn out.

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Tue Feb 19, 2019 19:43

Просто wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 10:27
I do not belong to the followers of yoga. Just looking for the essence (as they can at their level of understanding), for various esoteric "facades" - yoga, magic, Tibetan practices, and so on. I'm in the "esoteric" came a quite specific way. 10 years ago was trading Forex. stumbled upon an offer from the notorious Michael Shishmaref (which BJ) to participate in the project "Weather" (in financial markets). It resonated with me. Participated in the project until then, until he was naught But a taste
I like Your approach. Actually my search many years ago also started with integrating a large number of different systems, and understand that almost everyone, as mentioned above Shishkarev, “pulls a blanket on itself” and the real essence of her personality and how therefore systems built to the individual. The system should be above the person, then this system, but if someone is trying to usurp the exclusive right of “truth”, most often this is a purely Mercantile interest. It is an artistic distraction. I personally closer to an integrative approach based on their own experience, but putting the system (the law, the structure, whichever is closer) above selfish ambitions (which is what the Ego creates a lot of the motivation and aspirations, it just needs to be aware of within the system, that is, to understand the pros and cons, the role of the Ego). The point is, that the student of consistency and systems that can build a system (structure) in itself, but people who see themselves as matrix systems, inevitably deprives itself of development as going beyond its own limits. There have always been people who are able and not very knowledgeable and the ignorant, but now there is a number of lumetta and people, prevent developing. Everything is based on the fact that man was not knowing, an independent unit, and the energy donor, a battery. And by the way the position of the “full teapot” is likely ingrained and very beneficial to use humans as “batteries”. I am not going into it in detail, just think, meditate on it.
Просто wrote:
About the three lower chakras -- Your metaphor about fingers on the hand very take. But just have a feeling that part of the fingers on the hand are developed more strongly than others. Lagging want to pull.
All right, there are always strengths and weaknesses, and the weak should be given in a few (7-9, according to different systems) once more time and attention than strong. I'm not about that. Any bleeding, if her goal is to build a harmonious, balanced body (including the “energy body”), must be structural, that is, the net position flow weak zones are not working, namely, before start to pump up the weak areas by all available means should think about the cause of the imbalance. I give a lot of information, so I will not continue further and to give a ready answer.
Have you wondered about the cause of the imbalance?
Просто wrote:
If I even just mentally run through the chakras, the upper (starting with anahata) I have a very quick and easy answer. And I at least feel that they've got. With the lower chakras I do not. You need to put a lot of effort into them as something to feel. And, apparently, it greatly affects my material sphere. Because this topic is bugging me))

Even if you take the most pop horoscope my initial data (not to mention professional, BA-zi, etc.), which, anyway, contains some statistical generalization, refers to the problems with the skeletal system, teeth and urogenital. And all this patrimony and a reflection of weak lower chakras.

What, in retrospect, his life can be clearly seen that all happen I have financial "bursts" followed just behind the situational activation of the lower chakras (long fiznagruzki or attention to the lower chakras).

On a personal (albeit subjective) experience that even after a week of pumping Muladhara (mulabandha and so on) I in live negotiations with customers as if their own "weight" and credibility grows.

If you follow highly successful people (including financial), then the vast majority of them you can see something in common: a strong physical (Muladhara), a powerful will (manipura) and for men is characterized by long "train" of women (svadhisthana). And, by the way, no wonder the money power behavior compared to the behavior of women)) Well, of course, this is all simplified and schematically. The vision, intuition and so on (it's about the upper floors) I'm not affected.
Properly noticed, all modern humans have a similar situation, you describe the average rule. Someone admit it, some don't, but the lower centres is now very little who work. That is why those who they somehow work are the desire to seize power, because the top it does not work...but it's quite a different subject. So competent, not temporary pumping energy in the “lower” floors needs to occur systematically, that is, programmatically. You can start to pump up the lower chakras are pure energy, giving a flow ACC. qualities, energies, if you understand the above, then you know what will happen – a conflict of energies. You knowingly described his temporary successes as “bursts”, or as a splash of anything else such methods to fail. Despite the fact that after the "surge" is often followed by "rollback". Okay, closer to practice: literacy pumping the lower chakras may consist of: a Hanukkah resonances, resp. the “male”/”female” resonances, jade jewel Tone of Amethyst, JNA side, but very effective Pomegranate ray + software packages the Buccaneer and Master (optional) Navigator for energy distribution in the structure and Chronos for psychological work on the blocks, because the most long-standing, chronic units “sitting” at the bottom, in the sphere of volitional and sexual energies. Plus, who doesn't use the products, the technique of "Big boat" from the workshop.<

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Tue Feb 19, 2019 19:56

Просто wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 12:19
Regarding the manufacture of the artifact with the vibratory signature on wood or stone.
It is necessary to cut yourself? Or you can master to enjoy (so pretty))?
Equivalent whether the effectiveness of these two options?
There are nuances in the first case, you put your physical energy into the artifact, in the second case – social energy, the energy of money paid to the master, so he complied with the order. In the first case, the artifact will work more powerful, but software in the middle circle in the second variant changes the scope, but the action due to this weakening, utonchaetsja. In the first case it is possible to extend the scope of specific intent, if you focus on it during the manufacturing process, and the second due to the complexity of the structure of the artifact and input energy, for example, used materials, which in principle will increase the cost of its production. In General, it is not necessary to complicate to bother so immediately, instruments should be correlated with the goal, in many cases it is sufficient a printed copy of the code, experiment to start with it.
Просто wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 12:19
I have here the idea came - to order your print UI with vibration signature. And put her on all contracts (both with contractors and with the Universe))
Cool idea :)

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Tue Feb 19, 2019 20:02

Радуга wrote:
Sat Feb 16, 2019 0:42
A little about the practice of energy John, "saw" its the axle not straight as expected, but at an angle, which explains the pain in the sacrum, can't tell you what a pleasant sight) Enough to continue the practice of "Hanging the head" or require other packages, except Crystal?
A good time to start to operate on energy. Axle video is a little one, it is important not to start indulging on this subject, that is, the energy is controlled by vector, if you start to focus on the imbalance, then no vector. Energy John enough for embedding axis, then the axis is structurally linked to a variety of meridians (your goals, intentions), and further the whole question is, which globally aims.

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Tue Feb 19, 2019 20:04

ЯЛИЛИЯ wrote:
Sat Feb 16, 2019 15:47
I accidentally left an "energy bath" is included for a month. Tell me, what has become of my subtle bodies? And maybe there are some recommendations.
Included long bath Energy resets. This is neither good nor bad, reset this is a specific energy state, which may be the topic, maybe not. If not - disconnect and work with other energies.

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Tue Feb 19, 2019 20:07

ВИТАЛИЙ ГИНЗБУРГ wrote:
Sat Feb 16, 2019 17:39
Dear Aura !
If the connection packages Resonances formed a small break, can I continue working with a personal mantra and vibrational signature ? They didn't lose power and influence? The feelings and events can not determine, because the feedback was and when connected to the Resonances is not the fast and the amplitude is smooth and not dramatically increasing.
Of course you can. Just at a constant, regular inclusion of resonances shape the process, disabling is usually followed by a certain pullback to the absorbed energy and the operator then continues with various absorbed energies, if any.

СлаваМ

Post by СлаваМ » Wed Feb 20, 2019 22:07

Connected today the jade package, almost everything is in the top three and part four.
In General I am delighted with resonances that smoothly, gently, easily and naturally and at the same time strong, high quality and very natural.
No bounce, no discomfort, shakes.
A few hours turned on the music and noticed that it was filled completely. Sounds, voice, rhythm - all were felt with every part of the brain, hearing, all the nerves... it was full appreciation of the music, this was in childhood, but even now seems brighter, very heartfelt.
The spine all the time I want to keep straight, body stretched. High.
Some glimpses into creative and constructive aspects.
The feeling of inner support, firmness, stability.
On the flow, as it were, to float in space, walking on the street, talking to people.
Maybe then something else will add.
First review to support developers.
It is also necessary.
Thank you all, love you all.