RESONANCES - settings on Energy sources.

Integrated control technology a reality
Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Thu Feb 21, 2019 0:47

Also hooked on the music of Mozart, performed by Symphony orchestra, I want the same all the known classics of world level to listen to, there is a demand. When listening to manifest what fragments of memory and what happens next is interesting.

Лон

Post by Лон » Thu Feb 21, 2019 13:26

Гуфест wrote:
Thu Feb 21, 2019 0:47
Also hooked on the music
I somehow nourishes a song A-Studio - Moscow
I don't know exactly why (the rhythm, not the involvement of the contractor in the meaning of the song, the timbre of the voice...harmoniously in a word), but need to hear occur )))

Maybe even the manner of execution (pofigistskoe) with the rhythm of the song and video can serve as an example of some of integration in the space and rhythms of Moscow, where not diverted shirovasti)).
The dogs bark, the caravan moves on))
All back, all is not right))

Просто

Post by Просто » Thu Feb 21, 2019 13:58

Аура wrote:
Tue Feb 19, 2019 19:43
Plus, who doesn't use the products, the technique of "Big boat" from the workshop.
How can we learn this practice?

СлаваМ

Post by СлаваМ » Thu Feb 21, 2019 14:27

Просто wrote:
Thu Feb 21, 2019 13:58
Аура wrote:
Plus, who doesn't use the products, the technique of "Big boat" from the workshop.
Is the theme psychic-workshop's probably there.
About the music I meant that she began to feel differently. And I remembered in that moment that this was the forum.
Today, watching what changes occur while working with a personal mantra, can you describe certainly easier to sketch, but the only thing that is not clear what this means. At least that while working with her in the firn body begin to form as if the characters and their colors. It is unclear what you mean by the color and structure of the characters, the observations were within a couple minutes of work with a personal mantra.
Then I'll still watch, but a lot of questions.

Просто

Post by Просто » Sat Feb 23, 2019 12:41

A question for Aura:

Which of the resonances closest to the popular concept of "prana"?

Просто

Post by Просто » Tue Feb 26, 2019 8:18

Аура wrote:
Tue Feb 19, 2019 19:56
There are nuances in the first case, you put your physical energy into the artifact, in the second case – social energy, the energy of money paid to the master, so he complied with the order. In the first case, the artifact will work more powerful, but software in the middle circle in the second variant changes the scope, but the action due to this weakening, utonchaetsja. In the first case it is possible to extend the scope of specific intent, if you focus on it during the manufacturing process, and the second due to the complexity of the structure of the artifact and input energy, for example, used materials, which in principle will increase the cost of its production.
But if on one side of the wooden bar engraving will make the master on the other with their hands (and on the third by burning, and on the fourth ball point pen to write). this option is mutually enhanced? Or Vice versa - is weakened? Or something different?

Просто

Post by Просто » Tue Feb 26, 2019 8:21

Аура wrote:
Tue Feb 19, 2019 19:56
In General, it is not necessary to complicate to bother so immediately, instruments should be correlated with the goal, in many cases it is sufficient a printed copy of the code, experiment to start with it.
And how would You recommend to work and experiment with this artifact? To meditate on him? Applied to causal places?)) Or to carry in your wallet? What actions and methods for working with that artifact?

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Tue Mar 05, 2019 0:31

Просто wrote:
Sat Feb 23, 2019 12:41
A question for Aura:

This concept is in force referred to "prevalence" can be equated to what many people understand under "'energy". You understand what the issue is?

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Tue Mar 05, 2019 23:37

Noticed that there is a feeling easy as the rocking of a huge wave, and light condition of przestroga or polestra that allows you to see the situation as a whole, but it is not fear itself.

Просто

Post by Просто » Wed Mar 06, 2019 10:46

Аура wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2019 0:31
Просто wrote:
Sat Feb 23, 2019 12:41
A question for Aura:

This concept is in force referred to "prevalence" can be equated to what many people understand under "'energy". You understand what the issue is?
The question is removed (not relevant). I'd love to get answers to previous questions

ВИТАЛИЙ ГИНЗБУРГ

Post by ВИТАЛИЙ ГИНЗБУРГ » Wed Mar 06, 2019 20:55

СлаваМ wrote:
Thu Feb 21, 2019 14:27
Просто wrote:
Аура wrote:
Today, watching what changes occur while working with a personal mantra, can you describe certainly easier to sketch, but the only thing that is not clear what this means. At least that while working with her in the firn body begin to form as if the characters and their colors. It is unclear what you mean by the color and structure of the characters, the observations were within a couple minutes of work with a personal mantra.
Very interesting , if You continued these observations and what has been seen , and maybe make some conclusions and to detect patterns.

СлаваМ

Post by СлаваМ » Thu Mar 07, 2019 1:02

ВИТАЛИЙ ГИНЗБУРГ wrote:
Wed Mar 06, 2019 20:55
СлаваМ wrote:
Thu Feb 21, 2019 14:27
Просто wrote:

Very interesting , if You continued these observations and what has been seen , and maybe make some conclusions and to detect patterns.
No, unfortunately not, because to see this one, and read information more. Only if the Aura agrees to help with the interpretation, it is possible to continue this topic.
And I was wrong, it was about the vibration signature. But another point is that these characters have all the astral body apparently this is one of resonances, plus a lot of other forms of energy.
At the same time just ask the question.
Aura, at the start of operation of any energy, ie it with other practitioners so, not only the resonances or products. Immediately felt a distinct change, whether in nature, thoughts, States, but at least get used to the power or amount of energy (don't know how true that is), these symptoms diminish or completely go away, and there is a complete or partial return to previous state (needed in the study) .
And so from everything. It turns out I increase practice amount of "this/these" energies, the quality of this appear even stronger, but already holding troubles that do not allow them to be manifested fully. Then again, at the beginning of the blow energy troubles at all.
Tell me how to fix it. To new States was fixed, and not to roll.<

СлаваМ

Post by СлаваМ » Thu Mar 07, 2019 1:28

About whether the resonances interfere with their practices, affect whether the threads in which or with whom the person works, as well as affect whether the money or are there any that are not favorable moments, when turned on - no, nothing like that, on the contrary, all is well. They are so natural that I wish they were all my life)
This is my personal opinion.

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Thu Mar 07, 2019 20:38

To keep the attention on what is in your opinion necessary, than ever, and for engagement to cut off what is not relevant to the chosen topic. Artificial blockade will block the flow and with them other energy which do not need, you will have to feed the project with their personal energy or from the outside if there are other participants. Therefore, it is recommended to settle for anything, until when something will come to replace new, life is cyclical, and this time will be enough resources to work on new projects.Very well when energy is given a gift in the form of inspiration, is when you do something and energy is increased in multiples, so you need me to find.

СлаваМ

Post by СлаваМ » Thu Mar 07, 2019 22:08

Гуфест wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2019 20:38
To keep the attention on what is in your opinion necessary, than ever, and for engagement to cut off what is not relevant to the chosen topic. Artificial blockade will block the flow and with them other energy which do not need, you will have to feed the project with their personal energy or from the outside if there are other participants. Therefore, it is recommended to settle for anything, until when something will come to replace new, life is cyclical, and this time will be enough resources to work on new projects.Very well when energy is given a gift in the form of inspiration, is when you do something and energy is increased in multiples, so you need me to find.
Mate, if you're me, the question was slightly different.

СлаваМ

Post by СлаваМ » Thu Mar 07, 2019 23:32

Comrades connected, write please at whom what power is, just curious.
And someone picked up the power for each resonance included, or all the same?

кросби

Post by кросби » Fri Mar 08, 2019 9:46

СлаваМ wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2019 23:32
Noticed that the ability to absorb resonances directly depends on how perfectly your inner state.If you experience stress,inner conflict,if you are working hard,and just got angry at someone,then the body's ability to absorb resonances sharply reduced.Now the Reson I stand at 6 and I'm comfortable.But if you feel that started or starts on the job things get out of control,directly into the phone and save power.

Просто

Post by Просто » Fri Mar 08, 2019 10:03

СлаваМ wrote:
All placed on the 6 (in addition to the energy bath) - package jade

Анька

Post by Анька » Fri Mar 08, 2019 23:28

All 6, except the energy of the bath, package crystal

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Mon Mar 11, 2019 19:03

Радуга wrote:please Give a recommendation for tranquility reptilian brain, was once taken seriously. No this is included, I want to run home to a safe place to eat and sleep). Child in the garden at last, Napoleon's plans, and the brain is not in control .Please give a recommendation for tranquility reptilian brain, was once taken seriously. No this is included, I want to run home to a safe place to eat and sleep). Child in the garden at last, Napoleon's plans, and the brain does not listen
Гуфест wrote:Noticed that there is a feeling easy as the rocking of a huge wave, and light condition of przestroga or polestra that allows you to see the situation as a whole, but it is not fear itself.
In fact, you need not to appease the so-called “ancient” parts of the brain, and “modern” add-ins – the bark. Active reptilian brain is not only a goal of many practices, from breathing to bi, but also gives energy density, good immunity, the feeling of joy of life etc. the point is not that the brain “does not obey”, and that there is no connection, the "bridge” between the cortex and subcortex. This is not the interpretation, that is, disconnection of the permanent process of interpretation of the bark of the processes. Fear really is different, how to write Gefest there is fear, and there is a “state of przestroga”. The difference is that “fear of the bark”, that is interpreted fear, promotes the production of norepinephrine, has paralyzing effects, so I want to get to a safe place, but a state of “przestroga” that is fear, without interpretation, promotes the production of adrenaline that stimulates the kidneys (in the Taoist practice, the center of vitality and immortality), activates the muscles of the abdominal cavity (EN. center of the body), activates the visual center (Yes, hence the proverb "fear has big eyes"), etc. revitalizing and toning effects. The difference is very subtle, but fundamental: in one case, the person tones ancient, dormant areas of the brain and releases together with this dormant abilities bordering on superhuman (there are many cases of in a state of “przestroga” or uninterpreted fear, that is when a person reptilian brain thought before the bark was lifted multi-ton gravity, jumping from place to a few meters, etc.), in the other – just norepinephrine constricts blood vessels, that is, compressed EN. the paralyzed body and the physical body. The essence of the process of interpretation, and for interpretation it is necessary to have sufficient fluid and continuous consciousness, is able to track the process of interpretation. In any case, to approach reinterpretation need energy because mentally reinterpretive extremely inefficient, nearly impossible, a well-known effect of “don't think about white monkey”. And energy side of reinterpretation is integration.<

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Mon Mar 11, 2019 19:16

Просто wrote:
Tue Feb 26, 2019 8:21
And how would You recommend to work and experiment with this artifact? To meditate on him? Applied to causal places?)) Or to carry in your wallet? What actions and methods for working with that artifact?
Meditation practice is recommended with the sound form of the individual code, that is, with individual mantra. Code works as a vibrating structure, and to meditate on the structures is not easy, that is necessary for this ACC. level. A similar artifact is universal, so you can also carry in your wallet and applied to any place, depending on the purpose. As already repeatedly mentioned above – the vibration code is compacted, or heavy self-energy. What aspect of the field requires personal gain there and apply :)

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Mon Mar 11, 2019 19:48

Владимир Ст wrote:
Sun Jan 20, 2019 16:32
I want to share a small experience of using the crystal package.
First, the connection was apparent, this is nice! Similar feelings were just from alchemy 2, all the rest feel bad, broadcast, room, wristbands for event give me a number, but not the feeling of energy, and always wanted to)
Interesting series of events usually feel more clearly than energy, that is often a manifestation of the energies of the user can perceive through a series of events, not Vice versa. Apparently, there is a certain accumulated level of sensitivity to energies, and thus, consciousness functions in a certain frequency range.
Владимир Ст wrote:
second, the strokes and panic, had to first often to toggle settings, it has leveled off, now at maximum comfort.
About fear explained the message above.
Владимир Ст wrote:
third, probably first learned to mentally adjust the flow of desired resonances and it works and it's really real magic! For example, Olivaw of the Creator, and I want to create, to create, to invent, even when cooking, it's an indescribable feeling
This point many users in the PM was asked to comment, as they say, power is controlled in LK, if LK one power is a custom another, what power have? Actually have commented on this point, look for the message not hunting. The fact that the flow of resonances (many times already drive this analogy) can be compared with the current from the tap water so we have water pressure as the power of the incoming flow, and the pressure of water flowing from the tap, which is regulated by the resistance. In this case, the resistance can be understood in the truest sense, as physical resistance (voltage) of the body. The human body is composed of 80% water, is a conductor, and constantly through the flow of energy upward and downward, and depending on the degree of tension of the body flow either passes or not. Earth has a negative charge, and the ionosphere is charged positively, the potential difference between Earth and ionosphere is about 400sq (correct me if I'm wrong in the exact figures). The charge of the ionosphere is compensated by the charge of the Earth, i.e. the lines of force of the earth's electricity coming from the ionosphere to the Earth's surface, as in a spherical capacitor, electrodes of which are concentric spheres. Under the influence of an electric field in the atmosphere to the Ground is conduction current. Through every square meter of the atmosphere perpendicular to the earth's surface, on average it takes current from ~ 10 to the power 12 While (~ 10 to the power of 12 A/m2). On the entire surface of the Earth has a current of about 1.8 kA., created by downdraft. Interestingly, mentally ill people the fluctuations of charge of the body of significance, while balanced, mentally stable people the rate of charge of the body varies little.
All resonances actually are too tied to the two main EN. flows – ascending and descending, so the incoming power can be adjusted independently in the appropriate framework.
Flows of energy resonances do physically tangible and is adjustable within the incoming power.
Владимир Ст wrote:
as if through the hands flows like magic and right the air can mold!
By the way, today felt 6 levels were given in order to learn to distinguish, and then everything can be controlled by intention endlessly just!
Through the hands of literally “flowing magic” because hands are the most developed (from the position of the body as an energetic structure) region because of the development of energy-channels of the palms, or in other words, the nervous system of the hands is most developed compared to other parts of the body. We can say that in a state of resonance every movement of your hands (well, actually not any, but when the operator feels the energy, he understands what movement is needed) that gives space not only on a physical level, but also on the energy (and sometimes even software). We can say that our hand guides a multidimensional holographic information. That is why by the way there is the acupuncture system of points on Adnah, that is acupuncture the dots are entry/exit of the meridians, connecting the physical body with program level. We are accustomed to thinking of these points as “therapeutic”, in fact, any acupuncture points suggests a potential software interaction. Theoretically, all physical, energy and software processes “to feel hands”, but you need to have first, advanced focus and concentration, and secondly, development of the nervous system of the physical body.
Владимир Ст wrote:
And! There was a need to come together with users of the resonance, who can share experiences in person. Is there a branch for meetings or how to get to the event? A club card is.
With face-to-face meetings still sad) But generally this is the Club section.<

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Mon Mar 11, 2019 20:15

СлаваМ wrote:
Aura, at the start of operation of any energy, ie it with other practitioners so, not only the resonances or products. Immediately felt a distinct change, whether in nature, thoughts, States, but at least get used to the power or amount of energy (don't know how true that is), these symptoms diminish or completely go away, and there is a complete or partial return to previous state (needed in the study) .
And so from everything. It turns out I increase practice amount of "this/these" energies, the quality of this appear even stronger, but already holding troubles that do not allow them to be manifested fully. Then again, at the beginning of the blow energy troubles at all.
Tell me how to fix it. To new States was fixed, and not to roll.
This aspect was covered already many times. It is necessary to understand the process of brain functioning, energy-efficient in nature. New, bright impressions extremely energozatrat, because it consumes nearly 20-30% of the energy, so it is always the most vivid impression at the first experience, then your nervous system ProStreet neural “paths”, that is, generates a network of stable neural network, which do not require the work of consciousness, or in other words your brain's perception of machines to save energy. It is necessary to understand that consciousness is activated in extreme, extreme cases, as it is a new experience, and then consciousness must be able to use, that is, to be conscious, work with awareness, by itself will not work. So any first experience with any energy bright, and already the second experience of feeling energies not so bright. It is necessary to understand the mechanism, natural, opportunistic, energy-saving, is not associated with the resonances as such, and associated with the brain and nervous system of the operator. First, as already said many times, the brightness impression must not be a reference point in the development, otherwise you can become an “energy junkie” and slide down to the area of psychedelics and so vivid impressions are not a benchmark development benchmark development is the handling of energies, and not sticking out at them. Second, even if there is emotional really sad about the fact that I knew these effects, and now other, it can be used as a stimulus for the development of consciousness, which, as described above, and is responsible for the brightness impression. To hold the new States are, first, using the bandage Navigator, and secondly, due to specific work of Hooke, although if GUK is developed, then these things cease to be soared :) And thirdly, the request for recording the condition itself is not quite correct. The world is in flux, life is in motion, the person (in theory :)) is in motion, and if there is a desire to capture a state, you need to understand that you are trying to stop the movement, stop the Flow, stop living, that is, its rhythms are not in resonance with the World. Status change, and with any conditions you need to be able to work.<

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Mon Mar 11, 2019 20:22

СлаваМ wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2019 1:02
No, unfortunately not, because to see this one, and read information more. Only if the Aura agrees to help with the interpretation, it is possible to continue this topic.
Only in the key field, or egregorial interpretations. In General, the experience 60-70% of the emerging interpretations of individual images. Another thing that you need to understand the value of fixing, but the interpretation is so secondary...

Радуга

Post by Радуга » Mon Mar 11, 2019 22:48

Аура wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 19:03
It is not that the brain “does not obey”, and that there is no connection, the "bridge” between the cortex and subcortex
And there are some practices on the relationship of the cortex and subcortical? Honestly for me, this Epiphany, all trying the cerebellum with the underbelly of linking, in addition to increasing the voltage results yet:)))
Аура wrote:
And energy side of reinterpretation is integration.
Not enough anyway understand this topic of integration. In addition to a steady positive state, you need a lot more of what I hope is that :oops: . Well, to all the pitfalls to wrap around and not to choke. For example kindergarten as "accumulated", any found ( with difficulty), the energy gained (or connected both parents ), psychologically prepared, money (a lot of) money and then the system says do or vaccination for example-you're not suitable, do as we need-the result of the output from the system and the integration did not take place in the long term:). But it from the system, then the question is: what is space?
Аура wrote:
The difference is very subtle, but fundamental: in one case, the person tones ancient, dormant areas of the brain and releases together with this dormant abilities bordering on superhuman (there are many cases of in a state of “przestroga” or uninterpreted fear, that is when a person reptilian brain thought of it before,
I understand what it was, was a personal experience more than once:). The first in 5 years-attacked me 4 times more than I do, raised her hand-she freaked out and calmed down, I also see-from the wound to the bone-the bleeding(potassium permanganate in the treated village and all). Yes and in everyday life, when the hand catches the object, and the consciousness then is only catching up with, or did something/ made a speech, and the excitement then "come." Often conclude that the body is sometimes smarter than my idea about it:). I really hope that the topic of integration is not closed and nuggets of knowledge will be able to collect for a more holistic perception of the world picture.<