RESONANCES - settings on Energy sources.

Integrated control technology a reality
Радуга

Post by Радуга » Tue Mar 12, 2019 0:36

Аура wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 20:15
the landmark development is the handling of energies
Surely everyone has an understanding of the handling of energies, and I have some folds, but not sure of the correctness. Here this morning in a dream, singing (she was surprised-very nice) came out on the empty, long road , hand untwisted vortex-the wind rose, then frightened, and why is a mystery. Probably left under the impression from the movie"Doctor strange" or disc"Magic voice" took effect, or both :) . Ie I mean, if it makes sense, can You tell me how to operate them when they are still so many? Whether one's intentions, focus on the task or need to make each energy from the package by disabling the other to achieve a specific result?
In the meantime, as You said earlier, at the level of shamanism :?. (My Association with the game of roulette). Did the intention was putting the hands to remove the pain, which I was very tormented, no result until I asked my husband also to include the package (for other purposes) and lo-the pain is gone :D . And in General for 4 months, has accumulated a lot of positive results, but that was not "monkey with a grenade" ask how to use it:).

Радуга

Post by Радуга » Thu Mar 14, 2019 21:59

Continuing the reasoning of the topic of integration in space, if you make the space for matter, and for the integration into the it-developed instincts and a clear-cut purpose, then it should be a question , in what kind of space are integrated and how we perceive it, will depend on this task? ( As it dictates the conditions of possibility of existence and development of any qualities)... I'm on the right track of understanding?

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Mon Mar 25, 2019 17:57

Радуга wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2019 0:36
Surely everyone has an understanding of the handling of energies, and I have some folds, but not sure of the correctness.
Individual aspects of the management of energies, and the operation itself is simple and straightforward – or energy controlled or not. Is just that simple :) Of course, as a minimum, it must be understood the force of consciousness. If the conscious energy force that obey the mind, it is the operation.
Радуга wrote:
Here this morning in a dream, singing (she was surprised-very nice) came out on the empty, long road , hand untwisted vortex-the wind rose, then frightened, and why is a mystery. Probably left under the impression from the movie"Doctor strange" or disc"Magic voice" took effect, or both . Ie I mean, if it makes sense, can You tell me how to operate them when they are still so many? Whether one's intentions, focus on the task or need to make each energy from the package by disabling the other to achieve a specific result?
Here you need to understand the individual history. Does the operator experience using a software resource or not, what is the status of E. T., how the channels work, even the conditions under which a person was born. Because if a person is born with favorable conditions, he does not feel the process of operating, because it deliberately did not pass. You know, there are a lot of smart books about the handling of external and internal energies, but most of them (now probably a big secret to reveal) written by people that have favorable conditions for the development of, or having in Taoist terminology favorable Past the Sky. Most often it is hereditary. For example who mainly writes books on Taoist alchemy? Master n generations, where n is calculated often dozens)) And there, in the books, so simple...and take Qi here and there, all so easy) And an ordinary person with a um worker-peasant roots ponachitaeshsya and let my and blocks and without partajate even stronger clamping. I hope is clear what I mean. Algorithm individual way. Or will people see a movie like “The Secret”, inspired, of course, and you'd be surprised how simple, but I not a single person I know who really developed this movie. I mean the linear algorithms, under “operate” I mean the individual experience of operating energies. The only clear and accessible experience of operating energy that is available to all, it's hmm irritation of mechanoreceptors of the bladder) to put it simply, when you really want to use the bathroom, a person does not arise thoughts about what, where and how to operate...no thoughts at all, only direct and effective intention)) And people will not think about any special techniques, methods, energies, etc.
This is always a General retreat to understand the subtext. If we talk about the resonances, there are several conditions that determine the efficient operating energy, in fact the condition is one, but level three is physical, energy and software, and the terms of this relaxation, concentration and frequency. Accordingly, if one understands the stress frequency, the previous two are not needed because done automatically, according to the cascade principle of motion information in HAIP. If the person can handle the energy level, for example, the workshop develops, that is at least just feel the energy, it requires only concentration, which leads to a change in frequency. Well, as it is clear, if attention is fixed for physical layer, it should start with a physical relaxation, which through concentration leads to feeling of energy, etc. It is possible to understand, at least mentally, in person, and so is everything, everything is frequency and the whole universe...and what prevents him to really be and feel the whole Universe (to integrate)? Noise. This refers to the information noise in the system called “man”. The noise is all the factors that hinder the development, integration, it is primarily the inner chatter, the essence of information noise, fear and so on negative emotions, doubts, binding in the past. If a person has no connected resonances a little, in the space of the ways to eliminate noises, the resonances provide an alternative perception. Reconfiguration is certainly an individual process, but these efforts depending on the level at which fixed consciousness, that's enough.
Радуга wrote:
In the meantime, as You said earlier, at the level of shamanism . (My Association with the game of roulette). Did the intention was putting the hands to remove the pain, which I was very tormented, no result until I asked my husband also to include the package (for other purposes) and about a miracle the pain was gone . And in General for 4 months, has accumulated a lot of positive results, but that was not "monkey with a grenade" ask how to use it:).
You have it good, “how” derive from his experience, that is, I have my own vision of “how”, but why need it if you have the axle out, I can tell in a certain situation, to suggest, if that does not work, or certain other aspects. The system principle is derived from experience operating, like the bricks: put one, get another one, put on top (or side or bottom, the geometry of the system actually are, but again for handling you need to specify the geometry of the interactions, and not someone from the side) got a system of 2 etc. Can only advise to build in volume, not linear, that is, to change planes. Don't be a monkey with a grenade, don't worry)<

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Mon Mar 25, 2019 18:07

Радуга wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 21:59
Continuing the reasoning of the topic of integration in space, if you make the space for matter, and for the integration into the it-developed instincts and a clear-cut purpose, then it should be a question , in what kind of space are integrated and how we perceive it, will depend on this task? ( As it dictates the conditions of possibility of existence and development of any qualities)... I'm on the right track of understanding?
A very good question. Key, you might say. To integrate in the perceived space. And of course, in this vein, it is not necessary to limit the space matter. Matter is only a certain interpretation of reality. What about the impact of space not of man, the integration itself is changing reflexes of perception. That is, integrating the man begins to change space, and this is the magic itself, the formation of individual entities as you want. It is necessary to understand that integration includes a volitional aspect. Perception is not integration, but rather the perception of the limits of integration refers to the usual perception of the senses. Let's say you have decided to integrate in the apartment even though the apartment is actually very difficult, better on the street. Although in fact it is believed that since our perception is 70% visual, that visual perception and the integration limits for the most part. That is, if you have farsighted vision, it is easier to integrate into a small space, and Vice versa, with myopia easier to integrate into the larger space.

Лон

Post by Лон » Wed Apr 03, 2019 13:55

Аура wrote:
Tue Nov 06, 2018 15:14
There are a set of exercises aimed at the assimilation of the energies, maybe later we can describe
Аура wrote:
Tue Nov 06, 2018 16:12
if you have the time I'll try to describe or photograph, how to work with the mudras
Surely there is a demand from practitioners, users in those important moments

ВИТАЛИЙ ГИНЗБУРГ

Post by ВИТАЛИЙ ГИНЗБУРГ » Wed Apr 03, 2019 20:02

Лон wrote:
Wed Apr 03, 2019 13:55
Аура wrote:
Tue Nov 06, 2018 15:14
There are a set of exercises aimed at the assimilation of the energies, maybe later we can describe
Аура wrote:
Tue Nov 06, 2018 16:12
if you have the time I'll try to describe or photograph, how to work with the mudras
I support the request.

Радуга

Post by Радуга » Thu Apr 04, 2019 23:20

Support, the need is :) .
LONYou "as in water" look )) .
How the resonances came into my life, intuitively began working with mudras, even fall asleep with them , maybe they help to absorb energy. Even went to the section of the description of Alchemy 2 , and even half a year ago, just the mere thought of her brain "blurred".

Радуга

Post by Радуга » Thu Apr 04, 2019 23:34

Still meditating on " Nurture/nourish your Spirit." To see him in person).

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Thu Apr 11, 2019 20:38

Лон wrote:
Wed Apr 03, 2019 13:55
OK, let's start with absorption of energy. I am not going to touch the deep structural practices that require mastered energy efforts because in this subject not many people own them, and it is not required. There is a simple technique that is associated with the presence of software dependencies, which are known to eat a lot of energy. For this technique, the human need to define any dependency, it is desirable explicit and perceived physiologically: the simplest is the dependence on food (quantity, frequency or a certain type of food), Smoking, coffee, alcohol, perhaps many, this will be dependent on the paging phone, social. networks, Internet. Deeply not to dig, take the first and most obvious. Next, you need to determine the frequency of addiction - for example, morning coffee immediately after waking up, or to get into the Internet every 15-30 min. have Set a goal to delay the satisfaction of the needs for any length of time, even the most insignificant at the same 15-30 minutes. It is important that we do not aim to stop or get rid of the addiction (that to the subconscious did not resist), as an experiment, just delay satisfaction for a short time. Any slight time delay the satisfaction of needs because of the software links leads to a powerful influx of energy. Each will need its time, but it is usually not so significant, over which comes a sense of humility, joy from the influx of energy caused by violation of the feeding rhythm of one or other software dependencies. I don't smoke, but smokers say that because of the frequent regularity they find it easier just to feel. The person has a certain buzz, the joy, the pleasure of delaying the moment when finally will be drunk a Cup of coffee, etc. it is Important here to redirect attention from your desired on the current state, which is an example of absorption of incoming energy. You can anchor and use for the absorption of energy in the future.<

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Thu Apr 11, 2019 20:49

About wise. Just to close something with your fingers in the current reality for the modern man is useless. That is, those wise, which are usually written in different treatises as closures of certain channels do not work because the person channels to your hands are not locked and already in the shoulders. The current version of the mudras is to enable the hemispheres of the brain.
For example, we have 1-2-3-4-5 (from big to little finger) on his right hand and 1-2-3-4-5 (from the big to the little finger) on the left. Take any mudra, for example, the popular short 1 and 2 (thumb and index finger). Perform the mudra on the left hand, and on the right take the asynchronous option 1 and 5. Change 1-5 on the left, 1-2 on the right. Change to machina movement, that is, until the moment when it begins to happen simply and without consciousness.
Far too complicated - it's all in the complication, that is, that always included the brain. On the left iterate 1-2, 1-3,1-4,1-5, on the right, respectively, 1-5,1-4,1-3,1-2. Iterate back and forth.
More options. Famous "castanesa" wise 1-3-5. On the right, respectively, is 2-4. Replaceable, 2-4 on the left, on the right 1-3-5.
Another option is 3-5 on the left, 2-4 on the right, and change 2-4 respectively on the left and 3-5 on the right.
Another option 2-5 and 5-2.

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Thu Apr 11, 2019 21:01

Радуга wrote:
Thu Apr 04, 2019 23:34
The spirit is a clear feeling. Yes, resonance can Wake up the Spirit, so he is always there, he just often lacks energy. The spirit of man expresses consciousness, and consciousness is the condition for the spirit. Consciousness is the instrument of the spirit. Therefore, for the cultivation of the spirit needs to be streamlined (to average, find the axis of) consciousness, and it is in the modern world means first and foremost to streamline information supply. It is important to learn to feel, to operate and to understand the Spirit physically so he doesn't become another verbal setting, the declared structure. Keep in touch with the Spirit so that he became perceived fact operated energy.

Лон

Post by Лон » Fri Apr 12, 2019 11:19

Аура wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2019 20:49
channels to the fingers and are not already locked in the shoulders
this is due to the fact that many of the shoulders are raised and tense your armpits? or perceive this as a modern reality and just accept?

Thanks for the interesting facet of this practice.

Лон

Post by Лон » Thu Apr 18, 2019 13:03

bit by bit
нева wrote:
Thu Jun 08, 2017 12:48
And on the quality of the stream, influenced by all of the nodes described in the workshop, especially the nodes of the shoulders, which can create an energy force ..down to increase the flow, provided the position of the body standing.

Лон

Post by Лон » Thu Apr 18, 2019 13:40

Радуга wrote:
Thu Apr 04, 2019 23:34
is information two years ago, may be now be useful:
Аура wrote:
Thu Jun 15, 2017 18:45
These are different aspects of the programme level. By analogy with the operator, managing the physical layer, as a character on the monitor, the Soul is the software package SPM, control all information flow, or rather filter incoming information and on this basis to build a subjective “reality” that is mirrored on the monitor, managing behavior, actions, movements “virtual character” – the physical body, the Spirit, in this analogy the mind of the programmer, this is telling the Soul to move in a particular direction. That is connected to the program level of the operator (referring to the management level software level) is a cascaded chain of command Spirit-Soul-Physical body. If the soul is disconnected from spirit, it cannot develop. The mind lives a full life, would be pleased to show emotions, to improve their lives and even teach others how to live, but its development is on quantitative rather than qualitative principle – that is, in one plane or at one frequency level, because without team spirit the Soul loses its setting – the purpose of existence, automation control system, should external circumstances. These people replace the development of the idea of development: remember that poem “the Soul is obliged to work both day and night and night and day...” Without the spirit, the Soul performs its functions the maintenance of the body, but not development. We need to understand this difference: the service of the Soul the physical body and the development of the Soul through the Spirit are two different things. This is one of the common misconceptions: many people say so soulful, I believe that the feeling of his Soul, and governing the physical body of software commands of the Soul is its development. This is especially common misconception among people who for the past the sky (from birth, from past incarnations) have great ability and relate it to their ongoing efforts toward self-development. The problem of communicating with many so-called spiritual men, which are actually better described as spiritual: I do so-and-so, this is my development system, and due to this I feel something special, build on those feelings its conceptual system are in such delicate settings, feel something besides the physical body, I mean spiritually developed. Actually download Soul available functional features, the source predefined settings (realities), but not the development of the actual functionality driven Spirit.
<

ММ

Post by ММ » Wed May 01, 2019 7:27

Is it possible to create resonance for anyone who fancies singing, voice training, etc.? It would be great to strengthen your voice. I have a good voice but weak.

ММ

Post by ММ » Fri May 03, 2019 1:53

If you can make a female package, which will include all types of female resonances. :o

ММ

Post by ММ » Fri May 03, 2019 2:11

Аура wrote:
Mon Dec 31, 2018 21:10
The jungle is friendly to those who are able to make contact with space. Should begin to respond to the eternally sticky and wet body and stick clothes, mosquitoes and flies as legs begin to cling to the vines, or you can step on one of the snakes crawled out in the rain (here it is the rainy season). But relax and let the Spirit of the Jungle that magically appear responses the World come enlightenment and happen to need a meeting. And now, when all the planned road was screwed up, we first met Doña Carolina completely by chance in the village! And the second a joyful meeting - a rich American adventure-seeker with unlimited Internet access worldwide. I thank him for the link)) Thanks for the congratulations to all questions will be answered in a month approx for return, and will always be something new and interesting results of the expedition. All Happy))
And who is doña Carolina and what it does in the esoteric?

ЮАлла

Post by ЮАлла » Tue May 07, 2019 0:33

Hello dear members! I am a new user of crystal package. Connected for a week. Over the past few days had a weak predposlednii condition, really slight discomfort in the nasopharynx. The top heated a couple of days, cover the pan. Several events occurred so it is unlikely that consensus on this point. The senses become sharper to work, began to feel that smells that I hadn't caught it in the early days it was a bit damp sight, some shade, just getting the focus and did not... Tonight had a very strange and clear dream: I met up with two face their fears and live them in the bodies of other people. The first was the fear that killed my site and regret I did not come to the idea that sooner or later it would have happened anyway. The second fear was the meeting with the lady death: the redhead and a very persistent beast was stalking me already in the body of the deceased grandmother of the first character. I was separated from my grandmother and have prevented the death, giving it 2 tool and annoying Stalker instantly gone, and I have received a sense of satisfaction. Next day, the top cover of the skull just spent the whole day split and I 2 times effusively behaved with loved ones, in the sense that they expressed their disappointment in them, because they cause me pain... All week I have included all the resonances of the package 6. And yesterday before going to sleep for the first time, I began to probe each frequency and half of them passing through the stomach, created the com voltage. The energy of the Creator gave you a feeling of weightlessness and flight in the head, it was very nice and some of the resonances was given a local pain by pulling it in the head.
Bath deliberately cut off...should be cleaned from all evil, since there are doubts.
Aura and other members, what would you advise? There are recommendations? The purpose of using resonance is deep cleansing, attuning to our Higher self and harmonious realization of the goals (and even after all they transformirovalsya - it does not matter).
In one message, so just do not explain, I will be glad to questions, communication.<

Просто

Post by Просто » Fri May 10, 2019 13:42

Can share a small life hack:
Try to pull the spine and neck... for Example, a loop Gleason (but without fanaticism) or in the simulator Rule.
After that, energy (resonances) turn into a HURRICANE in the body and spine. The pleasant aspect of this value

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Fri May 10, 2019 20:31

To work, to move Atlantis will always be useful, it is so named. Compression of the eye(tightly shut) and the opening, the slower the relaxation,too, that it will.)

ЮАлла

Post by ЮАлла » Fri May 10, 2019 22:24

Just, Guestthanks , I'll try!
Again yesterday nightmare dreamed of, cleaning is already a week and a half - is this normal?

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Sat May 11, 2019 11:29

If you do not limit and do not put planks, and that the process of transformation lasting for many years.

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Thu May 23, 2019 19:27

Лон wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2019 11:19
this is due to the fact that many of the shoulders are raised and tense your armpits? or perceive this as a modern reality and just accept?

Thanks for the interesting facet of this practice.
You could say, it is not clear why you put "or" between the two issues. Features of the energy structure of man, which as You know, is the cause of pinched shoulders, underarms (as well as the chronically pinched belly, back problems, feet, joints, etc. physiological characteristics) - this is a fact and a modern reality.
Moreover, features EN. structure of the human being (the microcosm) reflects much more global processes (the macrocosm). If you take EN.field of the earth, you can associate the tightness of the shoulders and underarms with overpopulation, that is, physically the person of course enough space, your several. square meters always there, but you need to understand that the physical body is a structure called "person" is not limited, and the lack of free space for the dissemination of more subtle energies and leads to the above-mentioned physical blocks. In particular, much in the modern world is suffering mental field, that is, roughly speaking, everyone began to think of a template. It's answering the first part of the question. The second point, the evidence could reasonably be taken as fact. And any phenomenon in the world to take for granted. Without this, you will find yourself in the position of denial, which will inevitably lead to illusions. Another thing to accept or not. Although "accepting" - this is not quite correct definition for inaction, which as I understand it You had in mind. You can accept and understand current processes, you can deny and do nothing, these are different processes.
And third, tangential blocks in the shoulders and under the arms (and this is the work of the vessels of the elbows, everything should begin with the energy level, at least, if no direct work with the software level (i.e. no direct consciousness). Many who read something or see a chronic blocks (stiffness) begin to try urgently with it to do something. There is an ancient Taoist saying: "do Not boil your brain." This means that there is a certain level of consciousness that solves the problem. And the brain is the top of the body, it is "light" which "lit" depending on the incoming voltage and the condition "wires" - EN. the meridians of the body. Do not put in the corresponding state of the meridians of the body, you will not get from the brain no recoil, except for the burning there of energy. With the blocks in shoulders pinched underarms working almost all resonances, these are "basic" units, like chronic stiffness of the abdomen.<

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Thu May 23, 2019 19:31

ММ wrote:
Wed May 01, 2019 7:27
Is it possible to create resonance for anyone who fancies singing, voice training, etc.? It would be great to strengthen your voice. I have a good voice but weak.
Packages resonances work with the whole energy structure, with no localized point of impact. Yes, it is in principle the only way of competent work with your energy structure. For this problem I would recommend BRM Amethyst and crystal essence of amethyst. Well, plus work with goal setting, because the need to change/enhance/improve your voice associated with relief of expression, and it usually has deeper roots than simply improving the voice.

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Thu May 23, 2019 19:33

ММ wrote:
Fri May 03, 2019 2:11
And who is doña Carolina and what it does in the esoteric?
Cm. the topic of Genuine Artifacts.