RESONANCES - settings on Energy sources.

Integrated control technology a reality
Юрий ВК

Post by Юрий ВК » Sat Nov 24, 2018 14:12

Decided to turn off all resonances (one left - Unconditional love), as long as there are no new feelings and observations. I'll try to gradually turn on one or in small groups to make it easier to identify changes.

Милая

Post by Милая » Sat Nov 24, 2018 15:23

Also working with a little - Aidan and Unconditional love. To me these two seem to be the basic resonance. Power on 6. Obvious manifestations do not see yet, but all is well, harmoniously, nothing annoying and not worried. :)

кросби

Post by кросби » Sat Nov 24, 2018 15:37

Included Naked 6,normal flight... :?

Анька

Post by Анька » Sat Nov 24, 2018 20:33

It seems to me from resonances unlike neocolony 2 more in depth study, I feel that something is happening to me , but the effect is not the same as from nookway.. from neocolony all pulled out to the surface that in principle I already know these problems and right the picture in front of you , sometimes I stood still so real it seemed, and from rezonansov this is not, more ideas, more deep, head so clear and a dream do not remember from neocolony one redkach was in my dreams, but with resonances for a week you know that's why dreaming is important, but I generally can't remember what, even if you just woke up want to remember - can't study in the classroom with the drives are good . And constantly body energy feel, especially on the legs. I have the package jade are all on 6 , and Apollo, the bath is not connected.

донна Лилия

Post by донна Лилия » Sat Nov 24, 2018 22:41

Anka, Ahh, I have chills from Your posts! Here it is a resonance, I wrote a report message, which began by the fact that the resonances are deeper, and you see Your message! Yes, it is true, and this is not the only manifestation of resonance, how to work with BRM there is feedback from the outside world thinking, on the way to work had four response my innermost thoughts and desires, similar to what I wrote Aura
Аура wrote:stronger than a charged EN. field of the person, the more there is information exchange between it and the surrounding fields
From the diary 22.11.
She slept superficially, I remember two dreams from different phases, although it is believed that a person remembers only the last dream. In the first dream was a positive phase, Paradise landscapes, a delight to others, peace, harmony, detailed dream, when you could consider each piece, to touch him, to feel the surface. Approximately implements the concept of dreams, where you want to be. The second dream is essentially the opposite, three stone peak and need to find a way out, the desire for that which does not reach the monster, from which you want to run away...

From the diary 23.11.
The sounds can be felt physically as vibrations in the body, for example, listening to radio pop music, the vibrations echo in the thymus, vishudha; the rock speaks in svadhisthana, and manipura, Opera classics in the 6th chakra, the Sahasrara classics, etc. the impression That sound is its geometry, which is stretched on the man.
Diamond Tincture 4, I wanted to clean the space around you, to clean, to starve. Unconditional Love put 5, I love the whole world and every expression on the 6 until I put :) The energy Bath is turned off.

Анька

Post by Анька » Sun Nov 25, 2018 1:55

Donna Lilywow)) well, maybe the resonances aims to work with the subconscious mind more. It was interesting too to read your observations, Yes, this is not the only symptoms , I just described the most vivid. Will observe further :)

СергейЛ

Post by СергейЛ » Sun Nov 25, 2018 18:52

Good evening, friends!
These days a lot of experimenting with resonances and settings. Different combinations and modes give different States - maybe later, I will describe something of the significant effects, as nothing was recorded. And it was necessary, some people keep a diary, and I am a slacker, lazy. Records are useful because some conditions can be useful for some of my goals in the future. In the end, found that I went more than others - maybe someone will be useful - all the resonances, except female and not recommended by the Aura to a constant on for 2. 5 and 6 oddly enough, the feeling was not so bright. 2 whole body absorbed energies in the work activity and clarity of thought, the brain works at high speed, the body is ready to plow all day, and this state of cheerfulness and activity can easily be switched in the evening on a pleasant, comfortable relaxation, a state of bliss to recharge enough 5-5,5 hours of sleep, I get up fresh as a Daisy, happy new day, good mood. And from the observations a long time when falling asleep was not thinking that soon be the new day that he makes me new, that is, no desire to dive into a state of drowsy unawareness, even want the sleep time to use productively. Mode diamond package the two satisfied at 100%, what we need now.
Thank the developers for magical resonances! Please, in your account to implement a packet switching mode, i.e. for a selected group of resonances at once? Uncomfortable if necessary switch mode for the entire diamond package to repeat the action dozens of times...

Кира

Post by Кира » Sun Nov 25, 2018 19:44

Good evening, friends!
Special manifestations of the resonances is not observed, but the overall condition is wonderful! Nothing annoys the life flows measuredly, energy flowing as they should.
From observations, I noticed more vivid manifestation of the movement on the big toe of his left foot, periodically breaks the current, is that current delayed, for 2-3 minutes, then it hurts. Hot water poured into a glass instead of tea began to taste like tea. For the last 2 weeks of the resonances, things started to break (to fall from his hands), before, I very rarely something broke. I close my eyes immediately begin to sway (melko vibrate), condition as under the influence of alcohol. And the last observation was not comfortable to be in the upper part of lingerie, the impression is that the expanded energy body and linen began to pressure him.
The world began to be felt more vividly, I wanted to delve into the processes of the universe, and every cell of the body, I wanted them to communicate with them consciously, especially after the report Nice.
I thank the developers for what they have given me a chance by selecting for the testing, touch and really feel the movement of energies, vibrations, pay attention to the processes taking place inside and outside, on outdated patterns of perception, on the virtual program which is stuffed I and the surrounding and much, much more.

милениум

Post by милениум » Mon Nov 26, 2018 17:14

my question is, can know why there is a significant difference in the resonance of energy-information components on 1,3,5,7 etc day, ie the time difference without changing the point in space. the difference is strong if for example to take the first and second day, etc. I am assuming here what the features of the mentality of egregorial, the subconscious of the people of its adoption under the energy. if you can give info where you can on the subject to read.

Брачо

Post by Брачо » Mon Nov 26, 2018 23:58

Good evening to all )
Finally met with the technology Samm ) 2-3 years I have developed with other technologies and silently watched this forum. Resonances as something intuitively very interested as soon as they mention anything before testing ) Today joined the jade package. From intuitive 5 all set, Chanel 2, Energy bath not included. From the beginning of a nice soft energy to envelop and relax. Now the evening put 6 or so good was, straight pins beginning ) I Have another set of program paging clean energy for vishudha and ajna, and other miscellaneous settings. And with the resonances of the 6 now my head feels cool charged. Will put back to 5. Any painful actions not yet manifested. I will watch and unsubscribe possible. It is interesting to combine different technologies. A couple of days in your output, try an energy bath to check out. Thanks to the developers :ay

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Tue Nov 27, 2018 8:44

Hello, tell me someone already has promotional codes, and the question to the Aura, the concept of promo codes in resonance exist? Received two promo code in the image.

ВИТАЛИЙ ГИНЗБУРГ

Post by ВИТАЛИЙ ГИНЗБУРГ » Tue Nov 27, 2018 15:58

Брачо wrote:
Mon Nov 26, 2018 23:58
I have another set of program paging clean energy for vishudha and ajna, and other miscellaneous settings.
Can share where to swing such power ? Other chakras may have ?

Брачо

Post by Брачо » Tue Nov 27, 2018 20:09

ВИТАЛИЙ ГИНЗБУРГ wrote:
Tue Nov 27, 2018 15:58
Брачо wrote:
Mon Nov 26, 2018 23:58
I have another set of program paging clean energy for vishudha and ajna, and other miscellaneous settings.
Can share where to swing such power ? Other chakras may have ?

Send in PM to no ads )

Брачо

Post by Брачо » Tue Nov 27, 2018 20:45

I think the resonances of any technology development reinforce, and accelerate the development of qualities

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Wed Nov 28, 2018 18:51

ЛайфОператор wrote:
Wed Nov 21, 2018 3:03
Aura and neocolony can "interact" with the connected resonances in Auto mode? Or only in Power (and whether a high pair and high access SP operator)?
Of course, in all modes, only a high level of conjugation software package would be thinner to respond to the energy component. In General, the task of the first level is the General establishment of order in the PI operator with a level II intensive and you can tell already conscious interaction with external sources of energy, therefore, qualitatively new effects of interaction between the two products, compared with the separate effects of their use, of course neocolony level II + resonances.

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Wed Nov 28, 2018 19:37

кросби wrote:
Thu Nov 22, 2018 12:42
Eurovanille have a few questions:
1.In the description of the resonance Brahman mention of sacred cosmology.Google gives dozens of sites and schools teaching of sacred cosmology.Promise to reveal gipertoniceski channel Divine channel of RA, etc..What is really meant by the developers under the phrase sacred cosmology?
Sacred cosmology is the knowledge about the energies (in this case the correct term is “power”, this person still need to convert energy into force...) of the cosmic order affecting the Earth. In other words, a structure formed by the interaction of forces influencing the global processes, constructive or destructive. Blur the conceptual base in the Internet, apparently, is due to the fact that the macrocosm is associated with the microcosm, and having unconstructed axis of knowledge, it is impossible to deal with external forces. The fact is that globally the energy level now we have a significant imbalance, pererastaet top centers relative to the lower, so open the top centers and to get them into space is a snap, and another thing, where will this lead in practical terms...and what will be linked.
кросби wrote:
Thu Nov 22, 2018 12:42
2.At the beginning of the test asked the question:what if the inclusion of resonances,jitteriness expansion of the chest slight panic,as if at you is coming the flow of uncontrollable events.I turned off all the resonances and began to turn one by one.When enabled, the Naga felt the energy intake side of the vane,expansion of the chest and mild panic.And if vkluchennosti 6,knocked me out for 2 hours.I think these resonances of the base and my reaction to them I did not like.
Comment please.
About cutting out already commented, thus the energy gain in chronically hungry areas of the energy mix possible in the state of relaxation, and if in this place there is a chronic block/stiffness, the energy gain is difficult in the normal state, and energy to “cut” that the body was able to relax and be filled. Over time, that is, after filling the hunger zones, is, if the condition is not in cash...experience the clamped area and learn to relax consciously. About a state of panic about the same in fact energy process, only on the emotional level. Most likely, You have a tendency to keep everything under control, so the emergence of something new, yet unmanaged, causes a panic attack. As already mentioned, the resonances when handling them can cause rapid and significant up to the physical changes, and the brain and mind in General on its energy-saving fact resists any changes, so to avoid any panic attacks and discomfort is recommended to learn to “listen” to energy, not to resist, to feel and follow. The flow behavior of energies, as already mentioned, in many ways similar to the water flows, imagine a man who was raised on a surf. Scary, of course) And panic...is present in many. So the first thing they teach surfing is not afraid of the waves, relax and have fun) Switch to other feelings, trust, relax, and follow the “wave” of energy...to resist fear and panic is useless. You can start to include resonances, specifically working with breast center is first and foremost Icaros, and also (depending on what it is in this area, “breaks”) can be a Waterfall of Nahuati, mens, Energy bath, the Path of the Buddha, can be “female” resonance experiment, because Naked, “smart” energy of a bit different plan requires a well-functioning outdoor breast center...don Juan said, in order to become a mage, one must be passionate.<

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Wed Nov 28, 2018 19:42

Анька wrote:
Sat Nov 24, 2018 20:33
It seems to me from resonances unlike neocolony 2 deeper study
донна Лилия wrote:
Sat Nov 24, 2018 22:41
Ahh, I have chills from Your posts! Here it is a resonance, I wrote a report message, which began by the fact that the resonances are deeper, and you see Your message!
Deep study gives you what need at the moment, those actions which are relevant, in some period it can be neocolony, at some resonances, some maybe a MUSTACHE or something else. Energy nourish the body, and the program structure of energy, that is, allow the mind to operate with energies. When choosing the main thing is to listen and to feel themselves and the processes within, it often happens that in a certain stage of the running process there is a need to return to something that already seems like it was completed and worked.

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Wed Nov 28, 2018 19:54

милениум wrote:
Mon Nov 26, 2018 17:14
my question is, can know why there is a significant difference in the resonance of energy-information components on 1,3,5,7 etc day, ie the time difference without changing the point in space. the difference is strong if for example to take the first and second day, etc. I am assuming here what the features of the mentality of egregorial, the subconscious of the people of its adoption under the energy. if you can give info where you can on the subject to read.
All right. First, people and internal energy are constantly in motion, in interaction with the environment, on the human impact a huge number of factors, from lunar cycles to egregorial component...quality of the resonances can be considered semi-permanent in theory, before they enter into interaction with the energy structure of the person, when you start the process of assimilation, all these numerous factors affect the perception of energies. I emphasize, not the energy, and the subjective expansion of the energy spectrum in General and movement specific connected energy. Second, we must understand that the energy structure of the person is holistic, interconnected structure, and EN. Meridian a literate Chinese doctors is like a serpent that has a "head" and "tail". On your way energy can meet the blocks, that is the place where energy is stagnant, or"weak "thin" places, punching that energy from a region of excess begins to flow into the area of disadvantage is a process exciting a neighboring region (e.g., horizontal/"skirted" and vertical/"axial" meridians are connected to certain points through which energy flows in other directions, "channels"), the process is often long, naturally, in different stages of the process of the subjective feel of the flow of energies are significantly different.
(You have to understand that I tell you to be clear on the structural level vision, that is, explain the essence of the process, and basically people without special practices do not feel physically EN. the structure and feel of the above processes are in the plane of available physical sensations, General emotional state, thoughts, interaction with the outside world, etc., depending on how the person works attention).<

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Wed Nov 28, 2018 19:59

Гуфест wrote:
Tue Nov 27, 2018 8:44
a question for Aura, the concept of promo codes in resonance exist?
And more?

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Wed Nov 28, 2018 22:42

Promotional codes were images,pictures,detailed written and sent to you in a PM.

Милая

Post by Милая » Thu Nov 29, 2018 15:30

Hooked up all the resonances of the Crystal package, in addition to the Bath. Half power 6. Enjoy. :)

Анька

Post by Анька » Thu Nov 29, 2018 16:36

Auraconnected a larger number of packages resonances reinforce each other?

Брачо

Post by Брачо » Fri Nov 30, 2018 0:08

Tried Energy the Bath on day 6. Cleans well. Deep cleaning not just passed, so immediately recognized it. First developed ease and relaxation. Then felt the devastation. Towards the end of the day already had a headache in the region of the Sahasrara. After disabling Baths even had all the resonances reduce to 4. Then within 3 hours it leveled off and all 6 set. Now all gorgeous)

Анька

Post by Анька » Sat Dec 01, 2018 17:00

Last night put ENERG.Bath at 6, a powerful covered , felt cleaning, the effect is powerful, with disks engaged all fly away, the blocks are revealed only in this way, I understand that there are many more of them in the chest at all node, but at least the body felt the hearth again tonight drives and then turn off already.
Last edited by Анька on Sat Dec 01, 2018 17:21, edited 1 time in total.

Милая

Post by Милая » Sat Dec 01, 2018 17:18

In response, "the Lord," there is not just creative impulses begin, and come to a global understanding of man as a Creator of the surrounding reality, space, material and immaterial world.