RESONANCES - settings on Energy sources.

Integrated control technology a reality
Лон
Re: testing the products of technology SEM.

Post by Лон » Thu Oct 11, 2018 16:17

There is
Кира Алексеевна wrote:.... fullness, temperature, condition like sick....
if the pressure is low or high)) the head is a little crazy, as if in a dream...and around somehow it's not real, like watching a movie.

Cotton/filled with the body, freed from physical sensations, it turns out quite easily, especially if you sit a little peace and quiet...how/where to apply this condition, that is the question

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Thu Oct 11, 2018 16:33

Лон wrote:cotton/filled with the body, freed from physical sensations, it turns out easy enough ...how/where to apply this condition, that is the question
By the way, also wondering what kind of life and where to apply it.

Лон

Post by Лон » Thu Oct 11, 2018 16:39

ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote:by the Way, also wondering what kind of life and where to apply it.
This:
Аура wrote: ...............and energy body operates in the information space, that is flying in the astral, dealing with its projections, gets information, communicates, explores the dimension that is unavailable to the physical body moves out of the projects of time and space, perhaps naughty, and does some things to the physical body in the physical world, life was comfortable...
but don't know how))), although it may be like this:
Аура wrote:.....If we talk about the structure of the EIT - not correct to speak of a "framework" and "structure" - frame is the body of stress, the structure starts to line up with the alignment structure supports, that is, the abdomen must be something to rely on. Picking belly is the work content and work on building the structure and filling is done in parallel. On a physiological level, so the tendons and ligaments through increased take efforts to retain the body shape, due to which the muscles are able to relax, which causes blood flow. The abdomen need to do this always, but do not build a structure of support, to engage in the stomach will not work. To the axis can only cross once built a prop, open the main units and built relationships. An axis is a point of reference, a benchmark, a basis of balance. In order to build the axis, you need to master energy force.
Vatnost of the body is a sign of relaxation, blood flow (temperature rise)..ie stay in a padded body = the recovery phase of the physical body
=> with the help of a cotton body to smooth out/to erase like an eraser blocks in the physical:) especially if the depth of immersion of the thought in itself is enough, then you can definitely
Аура wrote:......try to keep an open and varied way of life. Energy needs to flow somewhere! That is, if to talk about preferences as some form of energy channel, it is important that located at the other end of the channel power, i.e., where the energy is poured in what is what is consumed.
last night I went to the "people"..talked today several times engaged in "live dialogue" and interaction is nothing unusual I can not say.
Keep track of the shoals of uncontrolled movements, thoughts and words..been trying here is nothing new.
Last edited by Лон on Thu Oct 11, 2018 17:09, edited 1 time in total.

Юрий ВК

Post by Юрий ВК » Thu Oct 11, 2018 17:09

From the observation on October 11. The feeling in the head has decreased, but, when that attention continues to feel some pressure.
The social aspect: see minor smooth, the flow of people's attention to their personality, a little easier to catch the attention of colleagues in the communication, the interception of "non-aggressive" rather takes place in a sort of passive mode, no special effort on their part is not required, in the sense that on the one hand I have discounted the need for such interception (compared to other days, not in comparison with other people), but, if necessary, this occurs more easily. Self-perception is increased in the direction of greater self-trust, acceptance, including negative symptoms, and the degree of such increase, low but distinct. Somehow identify that it is connected with the resonances cannot. Ie it may be a mixture of factors (sunshine, soon, weekend, sleep, etc.)
Adding in edit mode (had already sent the message but got the idea immediately after posting): despite the overall fairly comfortable condition and self-perception (in the part "parameters" of acceptance and self-love), which is slightly higher than the average over the last year (not to be confused with the peak conditions in this period, just above average...), I noticed that there is a deeper layer of dissatisfaction in itself, which has become a bit more visible. I. e. the "first layer" today increased these parameters, but "a second, deeper layer of" growing awareness of the rejection itself (the existence of such rejection), i.e. the presence of more "base" layers and the "blocks" distort/hinder the acceptance of self (and therefore perhaps the world).
Not sure, but, like activator, in the sense that the problems and "blocks" (so called my cockroaches of all kinds and types), are manifested and are amplified along with a kind of process of self-acceptance. Ie not bad "to digest" all "the stuff" which is climbing, but it climbs more and it is bigger.
In short, I hope it is clear that meant :)))

ps: all of this for me barely visible (I'm very tight on energy, quality of introspection), i.e. don't take as though I have some powerful "inner" work and transformation, no, just a thin, little are distinguishable processes that I describe
Last edited by Юрий ВК on Thu Oct 11, 2018 17:43, edited 2 times in total.

Кира

Post by Кира » Thu Oct 11, 2018 17:26

Another observation: there is some pressure on the head, that the eyes of nearly half the state and they do not want to fully open within 30 minutes there was a ripple over the left chest in the heart area that something is pulsating to the rhythm of the heart and what can not say. And the most surprising-I feel comfortable in this state of fullness, pulsation, eyes half-open!

Юрий ВК

Post by Юрий ВК » Thu Oct 11, 2018 17:48

Supplement to previous post: the Subjective perception of speed of time plus 5-10%, meaning lengthened by 5-10%, not much, but enough to get my attention somehow drew attention to it and I even wrote the post ))

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Thu Oct 11, 2018 18:22

Лон wrote:the thought flashed somewhere that using a cotton body to smooth out/to erase like an eraser blocks in the physical:) especially if the depth of immersion in yourself enough, then you can definitely
That is, if I understood you correctly , the cotton body is a body relaxation-cotton, relaxed -perhaps asleep, when the mind, to dive into the subconscious and the conscious and subconscious in tandem to solve some the challenges?))
Лон wrote:Aura wrote(a):......try to keep an open and varied way of life. Energy needs somewhere to flow! That is, if to talk about preferences as some form of energy channel, it is important that located at the other end of the channel power, i.e., where the energy is poured in what is what is consumed.
LON, from the description above ...(my interpretation for my adobeonline) that any communication should not be automatic, well, in my line of work, it can not be. Different clients , different issues for different can even be posed the question , and the answer may be one. But given that many people , so there may be interactions in the same situation...hence we can say that every person constrained with others ...if consciously, then in a different way. Not a gun. Although , ))) for saving time and energy)) ...often, many do.
Лон wrote:Aura wrote(a)..if we talk about settings as some form of energy channelit is important, that is on the other end of the channel power, i.e., where the energy is poured outwhat is invested what is spent.
And here in more detail and clearer I would like to read, what do you mean what I highlighted in black above, the concept -.."energy -channel ")))? . How many people can say that they know exactly what it means to the author, and from the Womb?)) Further , this " what is on the other end of the channel power, i.e., where the energy is poured out[/b] that is invested goes.." Well as they say, "Where thought , there and energy")) If you continue to figuratively.. I is the channel tuning ("as a form of energy.." is not clear-a form of energy???),if the thought is material, that is of the form , but about the forms of energy at the same time, what..? further achieves the object/subject with the purpose with the energy(form of energy)... which I thought people at the time. What is meant by channel in this case? It is to understand, the channel refers to the frequency of some vibration -energy, people communicate with others (object-subject)? that is the level at which chakra? As you have often , and sometimes on the machine to track at what level(chakra energy) is mutual ))). If this was written...?? If not please correct and explain. A form of energy-channel-what is it?
Maybe messy was asking the questions))) ? But tried, in any case , more precisely ask the question that meant well, I think, the conceptual base is important. And without the concepts of the basics , move on....)) Well, it's like reading Gurdjieff, )) seems clear, but after reading a few pages, you know, what he called, somehow, in a different context is not embedded, and hence the notion of the concept or the name I have already is not true)). Meticulously )), but the conceptual base is the basis. And sorry that I had not encountered such a question, all the time everyone, so I have time to clarify)).<

Лон

Post by Лон » Thu Oct 11, 2018 18:44

LILY-PI don't always manage to clearly understand You, but You reading and then rereading the post Aura about the settings, form, channel and resonance..again, back to the question :"where the energy is poured in what is goes"?
Can wait a bit, really cuts down asleep, very much.
Probably no need to hurry, now rest, recover..and start to pour out, to invest, to spend

анатали

Post by анатали » Thu Oct 11, 2018 18:49

Head cotton all day,my energy goes through the crown,to the neck and is distributed throughout the body,palms warm.last night before going to sleep put task-this energy to heal the body,remove the clips and energy stagnation.today began cleaning up the runny nose and the state of weakness of the whole body,like you want me to expand,and then re-folded.let's see how tomorrow will be

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Thu Oct 11, 2018 19:21

Лон wrote:reading You, and then rereading the post Aura on settings, form, channel and resonance..
Forgot the word energy. Everything is a comma separated list)). But "... a form of energy channel.." -quoted from the Aura)), here, please explain)). Well properties , even as it is clear, but the form , which it is linked in the concept? Channel and resonance separately and together clear. About to take , invest, and consumption is also understandable)).
Лон wrote:"where the energy is poured in what is goes"?
Here it is clear. Where directed attention =object/ to and invested.. and poured out)).
Lone , strong overload ? well direct attention)), pour out..and consumed! :wink: Become easier.

кросби

Post by кросби » Thu Oct 11, 2018 19:28

The connection test found in the road on the night shift,and all the way thought that test was supposed to connect,and I feel nothing. :) Connection felt the feeling of increasing "vatnost"in the body and a sense of growing pressure from within outwards,the elbows and knees began to run"electric wind".The body felt some discomfort.When I started to wear the"Alchemy"-the discomfort was sensation, as if the cells of the body from the inside warmed up in the microwave,there was a sense of "wave" extension.I thought ,and if the discomfort will increase?The switch I have,you go to sleep you can't,I'm at work :) Further, the space responded to multiple accidents that completely took my attention.
In an hour "vatnost"was gone,and the pressure was localized in a thread from the navel to the heart chakra.For me it was new that the flood of sensations poured from the back ,passed through the lower chakras and lokalizovalsya in the chest area a feeling of General fullness.The condition was pleasant and energetic.It lasted a few hours and by morning, gone.
When the day came home after work,to write I had no strength,collapsed and slept for hours without dreams.
At the moment, nothing unusual feel.
I will read the reviews :)

кросби

Post by кросби » Thu Oct 11, 2018 19:41

Auraread all the posts,Aura-I was disconnected?

Кира

Post by Кира » Thu Oct 11, 2018 19:55

кросби wrote:Auraread all the posts,Aura-I was disconnected?
Don't worry Crosby you are not disabled, we you see and read

Кира

Post by Кира » Thu Oct 11, 2018 19:57

Tell me please, why time release positions do not coincide with the Moscow time? Because of this mismatch, I could not understand, when we hooked up?

Кира

Post by Кира » Thu Oct 11, 2018 19:58

The difference is exactly two hours?

Кира

Post by Кира » Thu Oct 11, 2018 20:21

Today I caught myself thinking that I really want smoked sausage and all sorts of forbidden(heavy) products, although the sausages are indifferent and can spend months of her not to remember. Maybe someone else with food this inexplicable attraction to the forbidden "himonya" products?

rel

Post by rel » Thu Oct 11, 2018 20:36

Sent entry in a PM.. well there (hopefully temporarily) and not very interesting until - because, in General, I also think that at first this Energy, apparently, have something to repair-patching, and a little later it will manifest itself, as it is typical in the norm..

rel

Post by rel » Thu Oct 11, 2018 20:39

Kira Alekseevnaand You go to your user control panel (link at the top of the page at the left side) - and there - in private settings - and see what time zones they have each in its own tuned.. You, apparently, when you register was not exhibited or came off.. Well, in General, there is can be corrected.

Милая

Post by Милая » Thu Oct 11, 2018 20:54

Hello, all! At me today all is good and peaceful. Wonderful mood, a clear head, a fresh perception. Don't know when I'm hooked up and connected, if at all :? no particular sensation, except that a light chill in the right hand. In the evening when all family members will finish their business, I will try to tune in more tightly.

rel

Post by rel » Thu Oct 11, 2018 21:40

In dogonku to sent there I had about a certain "thirst for purity" - i.e., I wanted to quickly shave, take a shower - so in General, still more powerfully) - going into the shower, I saw the dirty tile in 4 places and began to scrub with baking soda and other things, to purity until otter calmed down..)) know the feeling, arises precisely from resonance with these Sources, which, apparently, among other things, are a cleansing/purifying, well, ie for example cleaning the energy channels.. and outside it is manifested in the desire of hard to clean up, to wash, to direct orders to workplaces, etc.=)

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Thu Oct 11, 2018 22:51

SweetheartYou recently hooked up an hour and a half ago.
Crosbywhile nobody was turned off. Connected, the entire test group of 9 people.
Primary sensations from connecting unsubscribed yet not all.
relof course , the first feeling of connection does not reflect the full operation of the resonance, the primary feeling is important for testing. So publish all Your first report:
0. It is important to say as a Preface (it is the same - in General, the result of observations of the 1st day) - due to the fact that the connection happened, to some extent, "suddenly and unexpectedly" - so the day before him, it turns out, I was at a friend and broke up with him our sobriety, slight intoxication - so the first day of the inclusions, as I now understand, was not a full-fledged operation of the canal, and forced "to the output of othodnyak".. that, too, in itself is significant, because this has happened several times faster than usual, and first it as fast as possible to clarify the mind (body more interno, and therefore "catch up")

1. Immediately upon switch - "listen" - increased energy-density in the upper chakras, in the spine top.. first and (probably) ran into my lock.. (not going on) - then - later - gone nice "mittens" on his hands, with sleeves to the shoulders, what I call the "energomasha", a nice thick layer (energy) on top of the body

2. switch to work - fix explicit ISS - a light but clear like a *slightly* "under something" - not in perceptions but in physical sensations, which are slightly different from the usual

3. the apparent "fullness" of the "head" of something, some "external" energy

4. however, even as I may call it - the "breaks" of the meridians, namely under the nose (or lip) are sensitive nerve endings, they are the same energy channels.. and here is one of them, right, was given as an acute "current" feelings about a couple of minutes..

5. awareness has to some extent increased (in other words, slept veil of unawareness)) - the centrality and some increased clarity (perception)..
the sensation of "fullness" not only in the head, and below, "in the building", too

6. the still-visible ISS, Bud, you got something, i.e. like changes of self-perception when "something psychedelic" accept physically, though in my case it might "raise (my own) ILA", i.e., detoxification with partial effects.

7. recorded sensations in the lower back, ie I felt like a woolen belt, oporezivanje not just warm but direct burning warm, not unpleasantly hot, and something like mustard.. lower back / kidneys - I have the "problem" area

8. next were multiple "rumbling in the stomach" (only 5 minutes)

9. at work (computer, information processing) - there is a strange simultaneous presence of a "plate" (ISS) and high analytical ability (easier to manage with heterogeneous information - its analysis and redistribution)

10. listened to yourself, took a pulsation in the whole body (for me a familiar sign of energoremontnaya), with the center (most strongly felt) in the area of the throat.. late surge caught a couple of times.. throughout the body, but with increased throat.. distinct..

11. one after the other called for 4 "urge" (and was incarnate) - to get up to walk or to switch from computer.work at physical labor, then shave, then make charge (revive energetici)) and to bathe. that is, the body would ask "dvizhuhi", + update-purification, a kind of "fidgeting"

12. cotuna small jumped on her knees, perched beside the lower dantian and hums to himself, although he is not much seen, ie the hands not really sitting, and then he came and baldeet) - - then he did a couple of times, then for him it wasn't noticed

13. working today - as in the figure and hand-made, noticed, and without music, in silence, did it with pleasure - I usually include something "for background", and here without

14. in the dream (day-dream has failed, with the body watching for a not quite his usual state) was (possibly) study, with the explicit idea (in a dream) that's supposedly wrong resonance, I "opened" considering I clearly definitely much too inappropriately yelled at people in response to a request to turn down the music (and knew it - what is inadequate and what to study)) - and the dream was not ordinary even among the usual unusual - because it was a fragment which includes as if "of the previous series", ie the memory of pre-sleep, on this subject, although the individual pre-sleep was not only a memory inside the dream that "previous dream" as Bud would have been)

Overall, there is a sense that from the second day onwards will be clearer, and that first day energy, most likely, "repaired-patched" and its main activity (by appointment) I, apparently, do not feel.. Now, in theory, must be something else, because the tone body and clarity of consciousness now at the level of the norm..
<

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Thu Oct 11, 2018 23:09

In General, while all the cool felt bodily and energetic aspects. The difference in sensation in different people may arise from the fact that the connected block of 6 of the resonances and a man can no longer tune to a particular resonance. After finishing part I of the test, I will comment in detail on one that is more work, although it will be obvious even after their sound :)

Anyone have any ideas about the specific qualities connected energy?

rel correctly identified that the first energy exhibit the properties of patch-clear. The meridians, of course, not in one full day are included, especially if the energy is not leaking on them for a long time, and speed is not needed, because it might give too strong a stress on the body and nervous system.
кросби wrote:I Thought ,but if the discomfort will increase?The switch I have,you go to sleep you can't,I'm at work :)
Oh, that reminds me, have resonances there are 6 power levels - while all included 3, who slightly or strongly, you can submit requests to change the power level.
Who state of EN. body more or less, in a day or two should begin to show the subtleties, that is, in contrast to, for example, from the qualities of software products that are controlled by the mind, which are mainly within certain limits and challenge software products to work with these framework, resonances from day to day can behave very differently and change the quality/strength of the action rather abruptly, because of energy after the initial works begin to circulate in the body, nurtured, transformed, etc.

rel

Post by rel » Thu Oct 11, 2018 23:49

Please raise power to the maximum) because usually that's the way it is tested.. (and indeed I))
if the tea is double, well, stuff like that) accordingly, the devices sharpened under the "more powerful" or equal to 8)

Continue then to report out last night :

There is a feeling that the primary work in progress (well, really, one day to settle everything would be dashing, of course)) - however, already reached a high level of productivity - judging by the work - complex information can be processed easily; uncomfortable, usually "reluctant" actions - playfully; planning, taking into account the nuances - everything plus the left. But this clarity of awareness, apparently, comes through the body work.. Here are a couple of nuances - after a day of sleep was just a reflex action (inadvertently) "sweet sipping" haven't really happened.. and that for me (or at all) is one of the indicators of quality rest / energy-fullness / "norm" (which, it turns out, I was retired..) the Second thing - after a cold shower I have such a long powerful exhale like "ooh.." - which, like "potyagushki", is "a good sign" - anyway, today was also, and also after a long absence)

кросби

Post by кросби » Fri Oct 12, 2018 0:10

Please raise the power up to 4

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Fri Oct 12, 2018 10:25

Please install power : 2. Please :)
Last edited by Гуфест on Fri Oct 12, 2018 11:31, edited 3 times in total.