RESONANCES - settings on Energy sources.

Integrated control technology a reality
Гуфест
Re: testing the products of technology SEM.

Post by Гуфест » Fri Oct 12, 2018 10:43

Want to be in a comfortable condition.First day : night tossing and turning awoke,overcrowding of energy after my coffee,which I drank a lot at night,but I did not drink the coffee ,the second night was calmer,but went dreams are very emotional,the whole movie.Night woke up and felt a burning sensation in the chest ,some warming up,even now feel it when I write a post.To podlucky,I went to lasting joy,a variable ,which sometimes covered the path troubles patterns of incorrect reasoning that I can identify and neutralize.,change to alternative, personal attitude to what is happening now and in the moment,going from a dual perception of the world,considering the call as a new information model,which can find application that gives you the opportunity to do another attitude.Now waiting and easy voltage barely elitnogo.
Last edited by Гуфест on Fri Oct 12, 2018 12:10, edited 3 times in total.

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Fri Oct 12, 2018 11:36

rel level is set to 6.
Crosby - 4
Guest - 2

Юрий ВК

Post by Юрий ВК » Fri Oct 12, 2018 12:10

Good afternoon, Aura, forum
Dear Aura, I also asked "make it hot", up to 6 to raise :) There will be many, let you know
Thank you!

Милая

Post by Милая » Fri Oct 12, 2018 13:00

Hello, all!

Yesterday when I connect I can not feel it. In the evening just appeared uncharacteristically irritated, so quickly went to sleep. The dreams were vivid and long, according to Guest morning well remembered them.
The sensations went about an hour ago - heaviness in head, pressure head and active yawning vague and incomprehensible body. Decided for myself is good to practice and work with practitioners not depreciation and transmission flows.

Кира

Post by Кира » Fri Oct 12, 2018 14:22

The night passed quietly, no dreams, only two hours later fell asleep, woke up with the feeling that slept a lot and want some sensation, but felt nothing, in an hour I fell asleep and in the morning a good, upbeat feeling in the head from time to time barely noticeable signs of Pasalimani. When dealing with people did not notice anything special. Asked to increase power to 5, I will keep track of, and somehow all of the movement of energy stopped.

анатали

Post by анатали » Fri Oct 12, 2018 14:25

today my mind is clear,chuvstvuetsa more energy in the back,but barely noticeable-if you listen.but today felt warmth in his chest,but it was a gentle warmth,without the discomfort.cold as yesterday afternoon suddenly started,so in the evening he suddenly ended,for my part, nothing was ever done.Yes, probably me patching is in full swing.once tormented otitis media,but have 15 years, I have moved on,all day today the ears itch inside the far,right hand is stronger,and disease was.also on the lip is the periodic ripple,her hands warm.almost always feel 12 knots,the night is calm,the body rasslablyatsya quickly and falls into a gentle bliss.a day as clear and energetic,now go for a walk with Nordic sticks

Милая

Post by Милая » Fri Oct 12, 2018 15:02

I have the Overdrive, I went to a tough cleaning, will reduce the capacity to 2.

Лон

Post by Лон » Fri Oct 12, 2018 15:10

Noticed in the afternoon "covers" "vatnost", internal buzz and "quicksand" is stronger yet stand...to lie down and fall asleep or oblivion you really want, maybe it's after lunch...the rest as before. Not written, but a state of mind closer to a very explosive, the slightest "wrong" enough to burn Napalm all around)))), try to stay friends..but it gets, no options)))
Last edited by Лон on Fri Oct 12, 2018 15:15, edited 2 times in total.

rel

Post by rel » Fri Oct 12, 2018 15:11

Yesterday before sleep I looked selectively YouTube was catchy, but still there are two or characters, to which previously felt a certain antipathy.. But this time it did not arise, do not cling - watched in a detached, cool..

Just before falling asleep for 20-30 seconds very ill in his left ear, pressed - held - released

Dreams are meaningful, bright.. in the morning - the temperature and runny nose, though I have years that do not get sick, and if sick, then wise up and don't get sick, and it was clearly different, i.e. cleaning

Awake, and sat up, listened to the sensations - and I thought, like, this is probably the sixth power level..) because the whole body and head was powerfully, clearly, specifically, tangibly "filled" with something, some kind of magnetic weight.. not particularly pleasant, but not very uncomfortable.. just magnetic the severity of some.. there was also a feeling that the head-the spine is the axis of the funnel radius of a meter and a half, clockwise if the top, which is spinning smoothly

After a bright feeling is gone.. and the desire to clean up back) - scooped up a big bag of garbage from the shelves where everything would need)

Then to this hour - was feeling some kind of negative "light and unobtrusive" if I may say so) some kind of dullness or Shoto is already a couple of hours.. it's been a while.. don't remember when.. also some elaboration, of the reasons other obvious don't see it, but something "quietly crushes".. I will continue to watch.. PS. the power of the rules, all well tolerated.

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Fri Oct 12, 2018 15:15

Yuri VK - set power level 6,
Kira Alekseevna - 5,
Sweetheart a - 2.

Лон

Post by Лон » Fri Oct 12, 2018 20:19

Do not know how anyone, but as soon as I sit back, I immediately throw in abstract meditative state and feeling oppressive in the back is getting stronger...then to plunge itself still does not work..a lot of people around.

Sahasrara chakra like to call it, judging by the location

As for the flowers - once flashed pink.

Кира

Post by Кира » Fri Oct 12, 2018 21:45

Yet there is no feeling, neither in the body nor in the emotional state, everything is stable, good!!! :shock:

кросби

Post by кросби » Sat Oct 13, 2018 0:36

Sowing in the morning, in the car,I realized that energetically stronger than just filling the upper part of the body.Feel it was like moving the weight from mid-body up."Density"felt the bridge between me and a certain space.The thoughts flowed freely,any image unfolded in some kind of associative array,without any effort on my part.So perhaps writing poems poets:start the chain,and then just write them down :) I thought that it was probably called creativity.
Unfortunately, a large number of social contacts, on a very sad occasion,washed away that feeling and now nothing worthy of the description does not occur.
Increase amps.power to 5.

Дмитрий Никитин

Post by Дмитрий Никитин » Sat Oct 13, 2018 0:52

Greetings to all! I learned that I hooked up last night. Happened weak this overload. Even thought that glasses diopters increased))). I think because it took another "cargo" with the program Content with Neocolonial 2 already in the fourth mode. How do I know what hooked immediately returned on cars in the developed program me and felt relieved. The resonances seemed to be more soft in comparison with the programs of nokolaev. First impressions felt a lightness in Anahata, the movement of energy in my chest. Noticed that in the forehead region of the third eye is quite powerful pulsed energy, which contributed to a clear focus on put me on the evening of the task, then she was on top of the warm and pleasant goosebumps. In the area of the solar plexus also started some processes, felt that the centre was shifted to the right and began to gradually return to the area of the navel. Fell to the level of irritability. The circumstances under which I'd misbehaved..., but no holding hands to yourself))) I would highlight the legs, it became obvious that 30 centimeters from the freeze was the lack of energy first began tingling, then tremors in places where there was a "tube", then "water came through the pipes"))) spent the Day as actively as possible, a lot of talking, a lot of time. Acted on the principle that the more you give, the more you get. And Yes, it worked. Under other circumstances I would just save energy, then no, a whole day in good shape. Despite the fact that obviously run parallel study. Aura asked the question: What it can be for energy? I got the idea that this kind of links from different parts of the world, perhaps places of power. In General, I liked the resonances. The power level will leave until he is. Prefer not to force things)))

Юрий ВК

Post by Юрий ВК » Sat Oct 13, 2018 1:20

Sensation in the crown is preserved to a small extent. During working hours, I think I should mention in General, good productive condition, good concentration, elation, vigor. From going beyond the average - more creative thinking than usual. Social: comfortable communication, good communication with colleagues, easily But, now, in the evening, felt a wave of physical fatigue, but such that direct disables, though, it seemed, nothing foretold (overall, not bad sleep, working day comfortable load). There were more moments, but in the current state (cut), it is difficult to recover them, though, during the day, celebrated a few moments. The us went crashing to sleep :)

rel

Post by rel » Sat Oct 13, 2018 4:44

The whole (unproductive, stupid) was in a bad state, which is caught in the morning. Especially not suffered, but the place itself is not found (more precisely, the good use - so, tupil..). Clearly this condition happened for a reason - it is from resonance and that the increase of power. And I'm glad of it (the salience of work), but not happy to another - there is a suspicion, or rather a version that is not something (new) "piling", and something.. (old) "fell off". But in this case, it was my old positivity+optimism+sense of humor) Like "this can't be true", but if you think about it.. maybe it's the mask that was.. virtual.. and until the habitual thought was her myself.. got a little scared from this, from partial loss of identity, or what.. Like, what is that to me now to be a serious man with a sour mine? ) I'm such a "problematically" call) In General, the Outlook is not so hot, of course, and I hope that's just temporarily pressed, and I-the inner-child is not going anywhere. But, on the other hand, first, traced, and indeed, superficial elementite in the usual way myself ... artificial or something.. And second, this "sad" condition as somehow better felt energy... Evening lay was ponastroila, caught in different ways: waves, rocking, warm body.. All much more clearly than yesterday, and wider and longer. Also tried "postinit" channels in order to understand what they represent, imagined portals egg-sized aura) - 6 pieces were placed in a semicircle.. went in there, "talked", "pulling" out there.. Even sent six phantoms himself in all six at once)) But.. nifiga not work, alas) is locked then I still.. or not there are "answers".. So after these attempts went back to watching the body - helped, incidentally, tune in to enhanced perceptions through the practice of Flow (i.e., permission-humility-bandwidth-transparency..) overall, apparently, there is a "fix"..

Милая

Post by Милая » Sat Oct 13, 2018 8:33

Good morning everyone!
Yesterday I spent the whole day cleaning, like food poisoning. This is a good sign, after the global cleansing is always the most interesting begins :)
Cleaned and our dog. At first I did not understand why, but then I remembered that when I was taking pictures for resonance, our pet was sitting at his feet, and part of his black head was in the frame. Maybe our dog is now getting wave resonance?

Energy: it was the images of triangles, but some laminates and honeycombs. Triangles were fragmented but layered in themselves, and honeycomb - solid flexible cloth, which was laid in folds, as fabric. Sensations of light and heat from the sun, but the sun's energy is more harsh, something softer. Like the rel one was the image of the eggs light, translucent. Yesterday, like rel, at the earliest opportunity grabbed the cleaning :)

Today, all good, nice warm body feeling of bliss and quiet joy. Well yesterday felt a decrease in power, like it became easier. All the fun of testing, we hope to unravel the mysteries of the Aura :)

Кира

Post by Кира » Sat Oct 13, 2018 9:12

Good morning! How interesting to read the testing about their observations and feelings. I like something not in this group and nothing happens to me. Sleep well, sweet, with dreams, which I do not remember. Morning-as usual, nothing never felt, good mood, nothing new. Tell me-what's wrong with me? The thing to note, I kind of seek out, listen to yourself, even ask myself-"What we have that's new and unusual? And in response-silence." If mid-day won't feel a thing, it'll ask for a power increase of up to 6.

Лон

Post by Лон » Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:47

Aura, asking me to switch on 6

кросби

Post by кросби » Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:52

Please switch to 3.

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Sat Oct 13, 2018 11:04

Kira try the 1 mode.

rel

Post by rel » Sat Oct 13, 2018 12:02

Hello) After an interesting night,* he came to the positive, danced and etc., normal flight)

Kira Alexeevna, can You have worked through all the, "fix" nothing.. =)

Sweetheart, waiting for reports of Your Sobakina))
night full of secrecy, underground, crime, confrontations, love triangles, dangerous jumps, fights and shootings).. and separately funny moment - the state of extreme sleep imposed a tax on any you thing, object.. (it worthwhile, not the other way)) and I'm going somewhere for shopping, have looked after which abandoned building would hide them (and this is just products, like cake and juice!)) but on my return, this building has already been demolished, and I like a fool went around the perimeter of the "naked" of the Park, looking for a place to stash stash)
.. what about "eggs" - that I do not "read", alas, and he was built mentally, like "walk-in" interface to "feel".. And read to me from the images only the funnel, and I thought this might be only the instrument of conveying the geometric formula of delivery)

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Sat Oct 13, 2018 12:11

Aura install 1 mode,please.

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Sat Oct 13, 2018 12:22

кросби wrote:"Density"felt the bridge between me and a certain space.
Where was the sense of maximum density directly on the border of the physical body or at a distance?

Set the power level 3.

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Sat Oct 13, 2018 12:35

Дмитрий Никитин wrote:Happened not weak this overload. Even thought that glasses diopters increased))). I think because it took another "cargo" with the program Content with Neocolonial 2 already in the fourth mode. How do I know what hooked immediately returned on cars in the developed program me and felt relieved.
That's what I mean by saying "energy is necessary where-that to flow, it is imperative that is at the other end of the channel power, i.e., where the energy is poured in what is embedded in what is consumed". Resonances in combination with products, almost all give a very different feeling from their work. There are exceptions, Chronos, for example, I would not recommend with resonances, can not weak cover (Gefest sure gonna try :) :)) In the specific case of connected resonances + neocolor II 4 mode You the ten hit (accidentally or not? :)) Is very powerful)