Map of the Alchemy II Energy body

Integrated control technology a reality
кросби
Re: New! Map of the Alchemy II Energy body

Post by кросби » Fri Apr 20, 2018 21:57

AuraProgram PRO version it is possible to buy later?With the basic version to understand and deal...

Лон

Post by Лон » Fri Apr 20, 2018 23:52

The scheme of transfer(recommendation) from level 0 is also important. At least 3 years have passed since the start, many people probably came too late...the criteria (exams) are also needed from level to level( first level read.. hair on end..About the second no words..alchemy II all of outland, sitting with myself can be on level 3 to go..after talking with Solomon roll instantly on level 0 )))..this is of course hard yet

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Sun Apr 22, 2018 12:43

кросби wrote:ourprogramme the PRO version it is possible to buy later?
Can

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Sun Apr 22, 2018 12:44

Лон wrote:Diagram of transition(recommendation)
All described in the system Balance+ :)
Лон wrote:difficult is of course until
Experience...not "simple" and "complex". "Difficult" means that it is impossible to lay down, that is, that folded are, but there is no connection. And when lined up by the energy structure. Hard - block in the mind, not the inability or lack of resources.

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Sun Apr 22, 2018 12:52

кросби wrote:With the basic version to understand and deal...
So, the energy body is such a magic thing...that connects people with the outside world, to the information processing patterns and filters. So there is what would be changed in the EIT and is not reflected in the outside world, and no matter what has changed outside and are not reflected in EIT. Very multi-faceted and complex thing, linked with the whole sphere of human activity. It is clear that the installed price of the card is purely arbitrary, and there are plans to release some packages of Alchemy II in the form of independent products.

Владимир Ст

Post by Владимир Ст » Thu Apr 26, 2018 13:45

Good day!
I use the Pro version almost a week, tried the auto, power, today medium. On medium until the most interesting sensations.
Aura, can you tell us briefly about all the modes on this map, especially about 4 and 5?
Thank you.

АрхангелНаМудрил

Post by АрхангелНаМудрил » Thu Apr 26, 2018 15:11

Владимир Ст wrote:Good day!
I use the Pro version almost a week, tried the auto, power, today medium. On medium until the most interesting sensations.
Aura, can you tell us briefly about all the modes on this map, especially about 4 and 5?
Thank you.
for almost a week? Yes, what you say...) and how?

Владимир Ст

Post by Владимир Ст » Thu Apr 26, 2018 15:37

АрхангелНаМудрил wrote:
Thank you.
While I was adapting in the first few days the drowsiness a strong, has now leveled off.

АрхангелНаМудрил

Post by АрхангелНаМудрил » Thu Apr 26, 2018 17:22

Владимир Ст wrote:
АрхангелНаМудрил wrote:
Thank you.
While I was adapting in the first few days the drowsiness a strong, has now leveled off.
And with some products this resource, there is still experience?

Владимир Ст

Post by Владимир Ст » Thu Apr 26, 2018 17:36

for almost a week? Yes, what you say...) and how?[/quote]
While I was adapting in the first few days the drowsiness a strong, has now leveled off.[/quote]

And with some products this resource, there is still experience?[/quote]
Several drawing rooms, 2 alchemy 1, nookular Source of masculinity, bracelet 2.61.
All in all, the product worked exactly, without strong sensations and effects in reality. With alchemy 2 the same situation, although still ahead)

АрхангелНаМудрил

Post by АрхангелНаМудрил » Thu Apr 26, 2018 18:57

Владимир Ст wrote:
АрхангелНаМудрил wrote:
Владимир Ст wrote:for almost a week? Yes, what you say...) and how?
АрхангелНаМудрил wrote:And with some products this resource, there is still experience?
Владимир Ст wrote:several drawing rooms, 2 alchemy 1, nookular Source of masculinity, bracelet 2.61.
All in all, the product worked exactly, without strong sensations and effects in reality. With alchemy 2 the same situation, although still ahead)
Yes, the main thing that exactly)

Юрий ВК

Post by Юрий ВК » Mon May 07, 2018 19:00

Good day, dear Aura, forum!

As I understand it, the use of cards Alchemy II are recommended mostly for those who are somewhat learned to work with the pendants and a map Alchemy I ? Does it make sense to buy Alchemy II for those who don't have Alchemy I (I for example have only one nookular cloud)? Although logic dictates that the sequence is set not just Alchemy I (or pendants) must be preceded by Alchemy II :)

I would also like to clarify the following question:
I understand that a certain part of the forum has a significant level of experience, practices, training in the discussion on the forum topics, but I would assume that there is a significant number of people that have interest in these topics, but mainly "book" experience (without "sufficient" level of personal practice) and just coming the desire to move in these directions of samoistselenie. In fact, belong to this category. The reasons why people find excuses and explanations for the low activity in private practice, as a rule, like: not enough time, no strength/energy, "right now / begin next year of life" and the like. At the same time, the mind eagerly wants to get a magic pill that will work without serious effort on his part. And, in fact, the question is: is it possible somehow to assess the feasibility of the acquisition of Alchemy I and Alchemy II for people that will use them in "passive" mode? If the card in passive mode? Is it worth it to buy them to people who may be only occasionally to consciously explore their functionality, to engage in practices in which they will be useful?
I suppose that there is no single answer, as always, everything is very individual, and for someone of a particular product could become a turning point in his personal practice, and someone can't "move" and all the artifacts from this site.
But if you try to average, can we say that buying cards (and pendants) this is quite a useful acquisition for a person who occasionally engages in personal practice (or regularly, but only in a very limited spectrum. For example, adhere to proper nutrition or just regularly engaged in the correct load of the physical body)?

Add. Ie having such a limited resource like money, and often without planning, tightly and consciously explore the functionality of the product in a regular, serious practice, I want to understand, is equivalent to whether the exchange of people does by purchasing the product (in your case). Probably some are wondering "is it worth it to me personally, with my resources and my willingness to explore and use the functionality to buy a particular product?". If there's any advice, or the answer can be only this: "Everyone should understand, if he needs the product or not?" :)<

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Sun May 13, 2018 12:25

Yuri VK, good question, the description emphasized this point: the energy body and the energy level is not something mystical, abstract or distant from ordinary life. You have to understand that getting up in the morning and brewing some coffee while reading a book or going to the store, we act on the energy level, which manifest themselves as events on the material level. Whether we realize it or not. The point here is not whether practicing or not, the path of energy practices usually are people in whose life is “something unusual” broke fast and there is a need to put a new feeling into the experience, or when a high level of free energy. In other words, life is spread over several decades of practice, and what is usually called “practices” – that created the conditions for attention to practicing. A certain sequence, but it is not so linear, we must understand that certain steps products are steps in internal structuring, that is not a task to collect items in a certain sequence, and to move in the inner sensations, and on their basis to choose the needed/missing software resource. People are multidimensional, and what is happening in other, more subtle levels, even in people with low sensitivity breaks through the subconscious. And Alchemy II gives you the ability to change focus on the energy level, the energy resource for operating and structural resource for conscious operating on the energy level. We can say that shifting your focus of attention and writing such a great post-a question...You do your question answered, and my words are looking for confirmation, because consciousness does not yet have the strength to operate at levels where they had been asked that question :)

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Sun May 13, 2018 12:57

Владимир Ст wrote:I Use the Pro version almost a week, tried the auto, power, today medium. On medium until the most interesting sensations.
Tune the first three modes are described in detail in neocolony. 4 and 5 the mode of Alchemy II are effects of EIT on a variant of the line and the physical world. It is recommended to consider it not so much as an aspect of influence that support the separation as an opportunity to remember the deep level of integrity with the outside world, to remember that man is part of the Universe as well as any object in it, and through this relationship a person is associated with everything in the outside world. The separation exists only in the human brain/perception, born of an optical illusion created virtual to some degree, the programs of space-time.
4 mode in addition to all the mode settings power has functions of opening and closing of the variant lines and management of relevant external processes. Performed by movements of the FLOOR (preferably one who feels) disclosure-closed. Feeling disclosure of EIT can remember each one as happens, for example, a joyful and long-awaited event, the energy body relaxes, opens, expands, as if trying to open up to the World, absorbing a maximum of pleasant sensations. A sense of closure EIT is opposite to the opening, it is a departure in itself, the seal of EIT, perception directed inward, as if realizing the desire not to accept something unpleasant to us, what is happening in the outside world. Crossed arms and crossed legs - one of the closure options of EIT. For "tadpoles", which is difficult to separate the energy of the feeling in these situations, you can control the mental commands "opening" and "closing".
5 mode refers to changing the frequency characteristics of the card, tuning to the frequency of the dense physical objects. With 5 you can create Artifacts from any subject (almost any, there are better materials amenable to programming, is slightly worse, but overall everything is programmed) for this item is placed on the map in 30-40 minutes (for stones and crystals, metals) to several. hours for paper, plastic, glass, organics. The artifact is programmed properties currently active on the map, but you have to understand that it is not the map "makes" Artifact, and the Artifact is created EIT operator using the card, although a 5 mode the card on the SP operator is minimal.<

Лон

Post by Лон » Fri Jul 20, 2018 13:44

For distraction and not only ...practical interest, if you take a bottle of any hot drink and EIT operator using the card will set the contents of the bottle the purpose of a "Vessel", then stick on the bottle label with the explanation from the description of this program:
"Some physical effects:
- removes stiffness of the body and clumsiness of movement
- enhances grace and plasticity of movements
- allows you to make “Action Force”
- allows you to collect energy from the space through movement
- increases the overall sensitivity"

In itself the contents of the bottle has these side effects after human consumption "reasonable" dose, and if additionally programmed!?
Maybe the card already tried this in practice?

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Fri Jul 20, 2018 13:49

Somewhere in the sites saw a panacea,on the shower hose,there is recorded on a piece of paper, words, and works.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Fri Jul 20, 2018 14:33

Гуфест wrote:somewhere on the site seen a cure on the shower hose,there is recorded on a piece of paper, words, and works.
Works ))) if water pipes are new)), and in the beginning all the pipes where there are problems -burst, redo plumbing, flood that can wash away all that littered)), gonna fix the old, and then the water structure. Checked. Because on my old system and put....Removed)) Because the neighbors went across the entrance. It is necessary to take into account)). The expected one, but in fact do not consider the paired processes that contribute to the structuring...
About strong...)) I don't know, there is work for the unconscious mind or periclase at low doses, and even there the programs, and why? You could drive relaks shipping, if the unit is to work deviso worth it. Or just afford!!!!!!!!!!!!! and all without performance enhancing drugs go.

ВИТАЛИЙ ГИНЗБУРГ

Post by ВИТАЛИЙ ГИНЗБУРГ » Thu Aug 02, 2018 10:11

Аура wrote:
Владимир Ст wrote:I Use the Pro version almost a week, tried the auto, power, today medium. On medium until the most interesting sensations.
Aura, can you tell us briefly about all the modes on this map, especially about 4 and 5?[/quote)
4 mode in addition to all the mode settings power has functions of opening and closing of the variant lines and management of relevant external processes. Performed by movements of the FLOOR (preferably one who feels) disclosure-closed. Feeling disclosure of EIT can remember each one as happens, for example, a joyful and long-awaited event, the energy body relaxes, opens, expands, as if trying to open up to the World, absorbing a maximum of pleasant sensations. A sense of closure EIT is opposite to the opening, it is a departure in itself, the seal of EIT, perception directed inward, as if realizing the desire not to accept something unpleasant to us, what is happening in the outside world. Crossed arms and crossed legs - one of the closure options of EIT. For "tadpoles", which is difficult to separate the energy of the feeling in these situations, you can control the mental commands "opening" and "closing".
5 mode refers to changing the frequency characteristics of the card, tuning to the frequency of the dense physical objects. With 5 you can create Artifacts from any subject (almost any, there are better materials amenable to programming, is slightly worse, but overall everything is programmed) for this item is placed on the map in 30-40 minutes (for stones and crystals, metals) to several. hours for paper, plastic, glass, organics. The artifact is programmed properties currently active on the map, but you have to understand that it is not the map "makes" Artifact, and the Artifact is created EIT operator using the card, although a 5 mode the card on the SP operator is minimal.
Dear Aura, can you please tell me what equipment can be used for 4 map mode?<

ВИТАЛИЙ ГИНЗБУРГ

Post by ВИТАЛИЙ ГИНЗБУРГ » Thu Aug 02, 2018 13:41

Found some analogy in the thread about the pendants II level :

"The fourth mode is also available for mode, power settings allows you to manage software distribution user. While increasing this parameter increases the scope of available probability of the variant lines. Not to be confused with the extension of the integral field. Default is the lowest level that is common and familiar to the operator."
That is mental you can control the size and rate of expansion of the sphere of probability available variant lines? and enhance the management level ?
Sorry if illiterate formulate.

ВИТАЛИЙ ГИНЗБУРГ

Post by ВИТАЛИЙ ГИНЗБУРГ » Thu Aug 02, 2018 23:21

Someone used a glass bulb with metallic mercury when working with a map? This may give some additional opportunities ?

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Fri Aug 03, 2018 11:48

In radio communication ,when the signal was not much,craftsmen have done mercury antenna from other users of the signal worsened,would it be correct to say that mercury antenna somehow was stealing from other users,and has concentrated the power of radio frequency itself.Mercury antenna is prohibited.

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Sat Aug 04, 2018 22:36

ВИТАЛИЙ ГИНЗБУРГ wrote:Dear Aura, can you please tell me what equipment can be used for 4 map mode?
The principle is simple, so special techniques as such is not required. All the keys described in the quoted message. You can work with perception, mental activities, emotions, visuals...you can even use the specifics of such parts of the body like palm, for example, adapted to the movement of opening and closing (Yes how here not to remember...about "running" the expression of what magic is at your finger tips)...if you want to dig deeper, that is, to basic principles, the main technique is the External volume of the workshop. In the Alchemy II is some program to maximize the development of the closing-opening variant lines is a Vessel, a Mill, an Internal rod.

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Sat Aug 04, 2018 22:44

ВИТАЛИЙ ГИНЗБУРГ wrote:Anyone used flask with metallic mercury when working with a map? This may give some additional opportunities ?
Well, there is only one opportunity - increase in conductivity. Not easier for this bandage Navigator to use?

ВИТАЛИЙ ГИНЗБУРГ

Post by ВИТАЛИЙ ГИНЗБУРГ » Wed Aug 08, 2018 21:35

Аура wrote:
ВИТАЛИЙ ГИНЗБУРГ wrote:Dear Aura, can you please tell me what equipment can be used for 4 map mode?
The principle is simple, so special techniques as such is not required. All the keys described in the quoted message. You can work with perception, mental activities, emotions, visuals...you can even use the specifics of such parts of the body like palm, for example, adapted to the movement of opening and closing (Yes how here not to remember...about "running" the expression of what magic is at your finger tips)...if you want to dig deeper, that is, to basic principles, the main technique is the External volume of the workshop. In the Alchemy II is some program to maximize the development of the closing-opening variant lines is a Vessel, a Mill, an Internal rod.
Aura, once again thank you !
Another blindfold is removed !)

ВИТАЛИЙ ГИНЗБУРГ

Post by ВИТАЛИЙ ГИНЗБУРГ » Fri Sep 21, 2018 11:47

All kind time of day !
If someone already has experience with the PRO package cards Alchemy II, would be interested to hear impressions of the device. It is in part PRO.