Map of the Alchemy II Energy body

Integrated control technology a reality
Aura
Разработчик
Re: New! Map of the Alchemy II Energy body

Post by Aura » Tue Oct 02, 2018 20:04

Will take this post down here with the second story of a personal, such synchronous when using Alchimie not accidental.
ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote:it is interesting How everything is twisted)). The morning driving to work yesterday on the subway, and the path does a little more than an hour. To do but read, or play, in the subway nothing. Well, or to think.... under game)), diverting mind). So , they came in a pair, directly opposite , almost back to back stood up. And right smack , svaki...and so on. Even before metro was on the road and thought "pull" programs Alchemy 2nd level . Thought what ....? We went on the subway and raced))). What programs were involved did not realize until now, but that the manifestation of the energy level was clear, it's 100%))). What visual? When smacking and civaki on polvagona heard languid sighs , the laughter , and I stood on the phone in balls played under is think good)). And then I got distracted by something around them ..is formed a ball or sphere of energy. It was evident the interaction of their energies, exchange , certain chakras or just one-sided..in some chakras, then one way or another in different chakras. I was surprised that I like on the screen can clearly see, a little concentrated, is missing. Up to your balls)). And then again there was a sphere around them , again, energy and metabolism , the colors and shapes and what is more evident is the involvement of others in this process, who was riding in the car. That's where the picture was... Yeah. Then just a visual aid demonstrated. Those passengers , who was near and heard it and seen it , but not all , involved energetically, yeah, at those levels(chakras) which are used to take these energy. And further more. Not only went to the stream to him in the field and from them too. It looked like ,well, let's say a pipe or something. Someone involved deliberately on the impact of energy who is not. And someone on the contrary to fuel this energy. And perceived their mutual energy of the lower and upper chakras too. But the top looked strange . The colors were different-apparently different assessment of what is happening from the observer were not awareness , but also involved. When I woke up and thought , I like this case...???))) Visually it was able to observe what is happening around and the movement of energy)). And then I saw your bubble-sphere , but as it was compressed closer to him. That is right on the intersection of their domains. Thought, until the balls are played , the consciousness is distracted and the subconscious self worked and even built a protective sphere))). Apparently did not want to physically participate in the process...
But it's flowers. Rode 4 stops, Polezhaevskaya girl came back in the door, as there is exit to the station from the opposite door, and she stood with her back to the door guy to her before, and I'm at the door side. Who goes , he will understand. And so the girl leaves and behind it a plume of energy. The scope to expand has become (all this for a couple of seconds) , stretch out on the go. All involved energy for this sector. Then some quickly broke off and returned to owners, some still reaching for her , because she's stretched the field , leaving your boyfriend. Almost everything was broken in a couple or three seconds, but it seemed so long.. So the girl left and the guy in the same position in front of the door. Comes a Muslim woman in a headscarf , beautiful modern ))) and gets in the girl departed. And then the second part marlezonskogo ballet)). Quickly how to collect their energy, uhlanitsa lad did not have time)) or not managed, the sphere was still glowing paints....and...that girl ,is a Muslim, and I watch as she suddenly began to fidget , not knowing what's going on. Then to the left , then the right, although they are not in contact with the guy. Guy on the phone continued to do something as before, but he moved behind her , not seeing her, she was low in comparison with him)). She was nervous, because he flow to the girl did not stop and his energy began to ask for "additions" to involve its power in its sphere. Understand that it's not consciously. But nonetheless. From Muslim girl apparently was a taboo on such promanage)). She's not involved, but those who once again smelled fresh and hot (the passengers) began to get involved again , and even new passengers coming to the station. And again the same picture.. I see your face, like in my field)). The ATO because of the interest involved is not long. My girlfriend formed a tight sphere, understanding or not? And everything is curved back on itself. Apparently rebuffed Devushkiny Sphere , his subconscious caught it and closed the lad))). Immediately powitali observers and also back to myself ..its cleaned up. Go, go out with him at the same time in China.. and I think it was????)))
What I have shown? What programs my subconscious self possessed, and I wasn't informed? And what I should make?
15 minute drive to transplant and so much has happened visually. Myself still do not believe. Honestly, as a glitch.
Went after the transplant and in shock, 've been mulling over what I saw, different saw , but it clearly , clearly and for a long time)). Still unpacking information is seen. Tried to sketch it , yet as unpacked seen...))) Yeah)).
the Question associated with the characteristics of the work products SAM in light of what happened two strange situations.
To the man that, like, normal relationship like any other, whom I've known: Rockanje, smiles, jokes, suddenly lightly pinched my side. It was in the toilet near the sink: I was washing a glass, and he's already washed and retreated, and then back to the side I felt this lightweight pockets. I didn't see that it's him, but at this point there was nothing else. This had nothing about him, nor from other people was not, and how strange it is, in my opinion, certainly not "queer" if it smells, that I was decently scared.
The second case.
Crossed the road where I often turn. For speed, as I often did when the movement stops, and the rotation of cars there, I went to red first half of the road (almost there all the pedestrians also do), especially since the second half of the pass is activated the green light. And never Dpsnikov did not react, even if their car was there.
But this time, they suddenly came up to me and eventually fined - for the first time. This situation again, I was pretty scared. I understand they wanted to (weird phrases like "fine - 500 rubles., and to pay you will need 250 RUB ") so I told them 500 rubles gave (and all the while they have a cash register fail, which, according to them, had never happened before), and they wrote the ticket for 250 rubles. Especially the day I went: a few people also went for red, but none of the traffic police car came.
I thought with all my Arsenal SAM such situations in principle is not supposed to be, because they were not before?
Arsenal:
Alchemy I (3 months) the Corsair, intuition and mental - mode "auto", all other packages on the second map in the power mode. Carry with me constantly.
Alchemy II ( almost 3 months) - the units of "energy", "cleaning and protection", "engineering EIT" - all mode "power", the other blocks not included.
Neocolony psychic series (3 months) - all on "power". Carry a "source of courage". The rest in the group home, but not in the sarcophagus.
Neocolor II (almost 3 months) - all "power" from August 11. Carry with me constantly.
Patch Navigator - 70 days mostly in the "transformation of the negative."
"Outliner space House (extended)" - (almost 2.5 months).
Essence "Amethyst" - 46 days.
Essence "Rauchtopaz" - 19 days.
Essence "Beryl" - 25 days.
Essence "Formula 2000" - 25 days.
The essence of "Chrysoprase" - 8 days.
While shut off function on neocolony II "unconscious Experience" - maybe it just is one of those "spike according to a variant the lines"? Or maybe the function of hold and mode change is here or on any other devices?
<

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Wed Oct 03, 2018 19:49

Аура wrote:While shut off function on neocolony II "unconscious Experience" - maybe it just is one of those "spike according to a variant the lines"? Or maybe the function of hold and mode change is here or on any other devices?
the fact that inclusion of mindfulness, if you want to see the threads that bind, I do it, I'm not that surprised. And the fact that some of my requests, what program worked, what? But the fact that the process was long and flows were visible on the screen after the termination of the "process" hugs ,chelovechek. everything should stop , but then the incorporation of other ....))) and all this is possible went on as the guy came out and I went to the transplant. Perhaps behind it a trail of unconscious release or regular jump? But where so much man ? if it is vampiric , for example. Or how you can live, if you give regularly as a lot. Here I saw for the first time and for so long. That's why I thought which program or combination , were allowed to observe? But it was interesting from the outside and themselves in the process to realize it. Often ,looking from the side...not visible involvement in the process, or maybe just not to the awareness in this moment))? Who knows.

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Thu Oct 04, 2018 20:00

In all cases ,the scheme is the same not to participate in anyone's situations,I would have started to swing right,and now have to put up with the phenomena,for example the cashier on duty that someone says or does something and its ignored,but there is a time to look at the world at this moment,the moment becomes filled and voluminous,large.By rejoice for the world that is in a hurry.Ham may be scared,to play and to laugh together.Drove law enforcement officers in detail,in order to get past.Good to feel free and what is not catchy situation.

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Mon Oct 08, 2018 17:57

ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote:when incorporating mindfulness,
Yes, with the inclusion of mindfulness. You have to understand the difference between consciousness and mechanisms that simulate a state of mindfulness. Yes, of course, anyone experiencing a certain state resulting from the presence of some energy, will defend its "awareness". But this is a question - what do man need development or to prove to someone something. We must understand that awareness is the force that still need to be able to do. It is extremely difficult, but accumulating condition. The development of awareness can be called an effort, that is effort to overcome yourself, your animal (instinctive) parts, the force of coercion. This is not something easy and pleasant effort of switching to a state of "flow of energy and bindings".
ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote:AND the fact that some of my requests, what program worked, what?
Whatever may come, to arrive or to come galloping to the man. First, it is necessary to understand whether this is due to software or not. Secondly, you need to have a certain level of control of their bodies (energies) to monitor software processes.

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Tue Oct 09, 2018 4:02

Lily,if the subway this couple adopted a neutral and she didn't cling or tried there to change their attitude to proishodyaschee,it is possible to virtual programs you arranged a surprise,remember where in the film the irony of fate,come home,and there's a man not a friend.))New path work incrementally ,in the search for energy customer,only manage to watch this movie and not to participate emotionally,maybe it's the flow of events.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Tue Oct 09, 2018 12:28

Гуфест wrote:Lily,if the subway this couple adopted a neutral and she didn't cling or tried there to change their attitude to proishodyaschee,it is possible to virtual programs you arranged a surprise,remember where in the film the irony of fate,come home,and there's a man not a friend.))New path work incrementally ,in the search for energy customer,only manage to watch this movie and not to participate emotionally,maybe it's the flow of events.
When it's right in front of the face......, you get? I was just asked to step out a little further )). If my vision flows and bindings, from people to people you think virtual reality))), and the human Aura and all around, holographic virtuality, too, zilch))).
Now I don't even care which program worked, maybe not Alchemy , so the other internal work enough without it. One good example was how any process of a person appears in the space(ether). Someone might help you not to get involved in such situations and such too. Learn to observe yourself from the processes. If you want to get involved.
And by the way ,just realized , that for me meant a process not involving))). There are some destructive processes that I can't depend, not mine , but close. To stop them, or translate in a different direction-nothing. These processes are apparently satisfactory to them , from the point of view of the paging yourself with negativity , consciously or not, but nevertheless constantly generates it. Masterfully, skillfully so , every time newer and more refined)). Creators veterancy his life)). Well, who you came into this world, some to help , others live and let live others. Say-teacher ?))) Well , let alone teach it somewhere in the universe))).

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Tue Oct 09, 2018 21:45

Advisers it could be your projection,when you approve them,their attitude towards you will change.Then will be able to the other ship,and they always will.
Last edited by Гуфест on Tue Oct 09, 2018 22:46, edited 1 time in total.

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Tue Oct 09, 2018 22:44

All that sounded and written,is almost Zilch as you can see,preparing for the world and its own knowledge.

ВИТАЛИЙ ГИНЗБУРГ

Post by ВИТАЛИЙ ГИНЗБУРГ » Tue Oct 30, 2018 11:14

After a bit of training volume ,if you use the PRO pack Alchemy II, in particular of the Avatar program,+ when trying to move double in a concrete or an imaginary place and more fine-tuning on the parameters of the designated manifest such things as when you try to enable the sense of smell is very clear and bright, the presence of odor, and sometimes very unexpected,and when you try to feel the texture of the surface, e.g., walls, or wood - a clear sense of roughness of different degree ( manifested in the feeling of fingers).
Dear Aura, is the brain synthesizes virtual reality or is it some manifestation of the interaction between the Avatar and the perception of present reality ? How it to distinguish ?

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Tue Oct 30, 2018 15:38

ВИТАЛИЙ ГИНЗБУРГ wrote:Dear Aura, in this regard, it would be very interesting to know a little more about "Crystal worlds" from the PRO.
Crystals – the only physical objects that have a timeless structure is constantly existing in the astral. Using the program Crystal worlds you can interact with the geometry (structure) of crystals, to build and improve due to this, its own energy structure, to program the crystals (including the use of crystals as energy accumulators), to observe through the crystal the astral plane.

ВИТАЛИЙ ГИНЗБУРГ

Post by ВИТАЛИЙ ГИНЗБУРГ » Mon Nov 05, 2018 19:14

From the description of the cards of Alchemy II ,and I quote : "taking control of GUK gives a great deal, but one important feature is the ability to program, i.e. to create new programs - meaning that management programs GAIP, not to be confused with the materialization of intentions, structures a mental space."
I would be grateful for help in explanation if someone has already experience in creating and designing control programs of GAIP :)
I want to understand for example a particular created a workable program elements, conditions,algorithm, control, sources of supply of energy, impact factors etc.
Understand that in each case all individually, but at least the direction and the axis of reflection to determine would be

ВИТАЛИЙ ГИНЗБУРГ

Post by ВИТАЛИЙ ГИНЗБУРГ » Mon Nov 05, 2018 19:52

Basic information instantly found) rendered in another branch,just at the right place), the impression that the forum its GEIP well functioning :
"The basic program was written based on the analysis information and the structural component of such processes as: growth and development of a variety of living organisms, the growth of crystals, physical processes and laws, changes in the weather and geomagnetic activity, some aspects of the conscious activity of man, social laws and social activity...even the movement of ocean currents are useful. Some programs are difficult to write because of the difficulty in obtaining source data, I even call I'd rather not, in short, everything is theoretically possible, but practically there are limitations, and it is certainly no accident and even good that they are. "
But a specific example created by the operators, not the developers of the program I would like to understand

ВИТАЛИЙ ГИНЗБУРГ

New! Map of the Alchemy II Energy body

Post by ВИТАЛИЙ ГИНЗБУРГ » Wed Nov 28, 2018 13:16

Dear Aura ! If at least some feedback on working with the map there , let in PM, post , please, at least anonymously.
The impression is that or all have great results or none and nothing)
I want to get at least some information on the results of working with Alchemy II.
I have some initial stage. The response is, the event is positive, but not strong, but rather calm. Work in 4 mode, I periodically turn to Alchemy to adjust the base.
In the PRO package , apparently, need more time for stages and accumulating energy for the first step-circuit)

Aura
Разработчик

New! Map of the Alchemy II Energy body

Post by Aura » Wed Nov 28, 2018 20:23

VITALY GINZBURGactually, a similar situation was with US. The fact that all of our products can be called a materialized multidimensional energies, there are things that are made for our space, but other spaces, so often ahead of current physical processes, so...how would be more correct to formulate, are not perceived because something is not ripe for their perception. That is, it is not even specific settings that you want to pull for the n-th time, namely, in perception. If You have already studied the Balance is+, then the physics has to be understandable in different spaces, the projection of our linear time flows differently. For example, when the energy flows from V. 2 to V. 5, it is in our reality as it is, and how it would be and no, that is objectively to the user it appears that they passed so 4...after all, we live in linear time. Alchemy II was released after one powerful situation associated with a deep dive into the energy body, in fact the situation is so powerful, until he lost physical at all...but as the motion vector of the energy-informational structure of a person now moves in the direction of transfer of some management keys "power body" (in other words, its creation, development, control in the coming years will be key), the program Alchemy II will be a key, and soon enough. What is now reviews or significant progress in working with the map - it doesn't matter, because time in General is not)) But at the moment the new" energy of the resonances can give the possibility of Alchemy II playing differently.

ВИТАЛИЙ ГИНЗБУРГ

Post by ВИТАЛИЙ ГИНЗБУРГ » Thu Feb 07, 2019 3:52

Quote: "...when some users get to the package "energy-immortality", you would need more information resources belonging to the III level. "
Dear Aura! Least hint a bit where you can gather information on level III ?

ВИТАЛИЙ ГИНЗБУРГ

Post by ВИТАЛИЙ ГИНЗБУРГ » Thu Feb 07, 2019 11:46

Аура wrote:
Sun May 13, 2018 12:57
Владимир Ст wrote:I Use the Pro version almost a week, tried the auto, power, today medium. On medium until the most interesting sensations.
Aura, can you tell us briefly about all the modes on this map, especially about 4 and 5?
Tune the first three modes are described in detail in neocolony. 4 and 5 the mode of Alchemy II are effects of EIT on a variant of the line and the physical world. It is recommended to consider it not so much as an aspect of influence that support the separation as an opportunity to remember the deep level of integrity with the outside world, to remember that man is part of the Universe as well as any object in it, and through this relationship a person is associated with everything in the outside world. The separation exists only in the human brain/perception, born of an optical illusion created virtual to some degree, the programs of space-time.
4 mode in addition to all the mode settings power has functions of opening and closing of the variant lines and management of relevant external processes. Performed by movements of the FLOOR (preferably one who feels) disclosure-closed. Feeling disclosure of EIT can remember each one as happens, for example, a joyful and long-awaited event, the energy body relaxes, opens, expands, as if trying to open up to the World, absorbing a maximum of pleasant sensations. A sense of closure EIT is opposite to the opening, it is a departure in itself, the seal of EIT, perception directed inward, as if realizing the desire not to accept something unpleasant to us, what is happening in the outside world. Crossed arms and crossed legs - one of the closure options of EIT. For "tadpoles", which is difficult to separate the energy of the feeling in these situations, you can control the mental commands "opening" and "closing".
5 mode refers to changing the frequency characteristics of the card, tuning to the frequency of the dense physical objects. With 5 you can create Artifacts from any subject (almost any, there are better materials amenable to programming, is slightly worse, but overall everything is programmed) for this item is placed on the map in 30-40 minutes (for stones and crystals, metals) to several. hours for paper, plastic, glass, organics. The artifact is programmed properties currently active on the map, but you have to understand that it is not the map "makes" Artifact, and the Artifact is created EIT operator using the card, although a 5 mode the card on the SP operator is minimal.
Dear Aura ! Have questions about 5 mode.
The number of artifacts made in 5 mode, not limited to one ? You can do a few and everything will work or will work only the last one made ?
The artifact is created EIT operator using the card, and the artifact will be included the program card included at the time of its creation ? The map will be a common control panel or each artifact after you create will interact independently with specific area of the body( if it is in the left or right pants pocket, for example) and to develop as a structure independent from other generated artifacts ?<

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Wed Feb 13, 2019 1:02

ВИТАЛИЙ ГИНЗБУРГ wrote:
Thu Feb 07, 2019 11:46
The number of artifacts made in 5 mode, not limited to one ? You can do a few and everything will work or will work only the last one made ?
The number of created physical artifacts are not limited by modes or technical features of the product. It is limited by possibilities of individual consciousness to interact/use artifacts.
ВИТАЛИЙ ГИНЗБУРГ wrote:
The artifact is created EIT operator using the card, and the artifact will be included the program card included at the time of its creation ?
All right.
ВИТАЛИЙ ГИНЗБУРГ wrote:
The map will be a common control panel or each artifact after you create will interact independently with specific area of the body( if it is in the left or right pants pocket, for example) and to develop as a structure independent from other generated artifacts ?
The system operation ends at the current active programs, there is a system of communication between the card and the artifact is, the map is not the remote control. In other words, upon termination of the existence of the artifact on the map is not affected and Vice versa. The artifact exists and develops independently of the card, but among all created artifacts will be a system link, where link is the structure of the operator.<

анатали

Post by анатали » Mon May 20, 2019 15:17

VITALY GINZBURG, if not difficult, describe what your changes using the card,and then reviews no